Pounding Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light was on. It was obvious because the door was open. Odd. She had closed her room before she left. Had Lee been in her— Yes. In fact, there he was sprawled across her bed, passed out in a pile of her clothes. Her clothes were everywhere and the missing bottle of wine was on her dresser, nearly empty. She poured the remainder to the half full glass nearby and knocked it back. Then she took in the scene.

Lee was flat on his back on her bed, stark naked, his body completely exposed to her for the first time in since she had bathed him as a boy. She stopped for an appraising look. If he hadn't been dead drunk, he would have been magnificent. His arms and his legs were well sculpted and strong. His torso was as lean and muscular as her fantasies had imagined him. His belly was taut and long, rising and falling slowly with his breath. His cock was a sausage of, well not exactlyepic proportions, but yet and still, a substantial feast, attended by a pair of healthy potatoes. It all looked so very inviting.

She looked at her clothes scattered about the room, "Crap." She thought. "I will definitely have to deal with this tomorrow." And although she was as nude as her sexy son, she didn't care anymore, and fell face down on the bed next to him. Drowsily, she reached across to rest her hand on his belly. A moment later she gave into temptation and moved it down to gently grip his satisfying meat before passing out herself. The next time she became aware of his cock, it was wedged against her hip.

When she awoke the sun was streaming in through the bedroom window, and although she was still basically on her belly, she had turned her back slightly to her son. No matter, Lee had shifted positions completely. He was no longer on his back, and she no longer held his cock. Instead, he had turned towards her and thrown his arm across her shoulder protectively. His thigh lay across her buttocks which pushed his meat into her hip. He was half on top of her.

Slowly she came to. Slowly she felt the warmth of the sun soak her body. Slowly, the weight of the man in the shape of her son's body lying next to her impressed itself into her consciousness. Half awake and full of pleasure, she turned over onto her back, allowing his arm to rest fully across her jugs, a nipple tucked securely under his palm. His fingers dug in, gently kneading her big soft tit.

That woke her up!

She realized then that she was naked in bed with her equally naked son who was squeezing her boob and doing a damned fine job of it. "Lee!" she hissed, "Stop that," although she made no other effort to remove his hand which was digging more deeply into the mountain of fat beneath it.

She could have gotten out of bed then, perhaps she should have, but she didn't. Instead, she turned further over to face him. His arm and leg still rested on her, but now, his cock was beginning to stiffen against her belly and her naked breasts were crushed against his equally naked chest. His skin was warm, and he was beginning to become aware himself, and it was all becoming highly charged, and Melanie started to think that perhaps she was still drunk. Lee's breath stank. Well, at least he was no longer fondling with her boob. Rather, he pulled her in closer and all she could think of was pillows and a hard-on. "Lee!" she whispered. "Wake up." Then almost as an after thought, "And let go of me!"

"Hunh?" That seemed to do the trick as Lee woke-up groggily. "Wha--, uh... Ma?" His eyes opened wide. "Ma? What are you doing here?"

She pushed him back and caught his eye. "This is my bed. What are you doing here?"

"Ma, I--" He looked wildly around the room then, at the mess he had made of her clothes, and then at the naked woman he still had his leg cocked over. "I—oh, god, I'm sorry. I must have passed out." He rolled onto his back, no longer pressed body to body, but exposed as he had been last night when she saw him. Still hard, his cock was a good two inches longer then it had been soft, but was rapidly losing its stiffness.

Melanie rose to an elbow and leaned over him, placing a hand softly on his chest. His cock twitched. "What were you doing in here? Why were you going through my things?"

Lee stared at the ceiling as his mother's hand ran down his belly to rest on a hip, mere inches from his cock. "I dunno, Ma. I was just... exploring, I guess, and I was surprised by what you had, and..." he turned to look at her. "Ma, I know what you're doing to get money for me. You've got to stop."

"Lee. I'm not going to stop. I'm enjoying the work and I'm good at it." That got a groan from the boy. "Stop it, Lee. I'm an adult, I make my own choices."

With that he sat up and climbed out of bed abruptly. Standing in the doorway he turned to her. "I won't use the money, Ma. I'll make my own money to go to art school." He looked lithe and powerful, silhouetted in the doorway. His half hard cock sprouted like a branch from his tight torso. Lee might have realized that she was taking all this in had he been able to tear his eyes away from the bountiful twins before him. Melanie didn't care. She was pissed, and besides, she had become accustomed to men ogling her knockers. Let him look!

They stared at each other hotly, and then Lee stormed out.

Chapter 05:

The rest of the day was spent in a quiet, courteous frost. Melanie cleaned her room, and then the apartment. Lee pitched in and thanked her for the lunch she made. Mostly he spent time in his room drawing. When Melanie left for work that night, he pretended to be sleeping.

His defiance came out in his art. Disillusioned at the thought of his mother turning tricks on the street, "enjoying the work, and... good at it" Lee spent the evening drawing erotic scenes again, even more explicit then those he had drawn in jail. Over and over he drew a busty redhead engaged in the most lurid sexual activities. Then he left them where Melanie could find them.

For herself, Melanie was disappointed that Lee so disapproved of her dancing. After all she was doing it for him! But she was as defiant as he was and performed some of her most erotic dances that evening. For her first set she stripped off a sea foam green cocktail dress to display herself in black stockings, thong and push-up bra. Eventually of course the bra came off and she bent to swing her big breasts in long slow circles for the front row's benefit. It was a particularly popular performance that she often used as a closer.

Her second set was very dance oriented. She made extensive use of the pole, offered her ass for viewing and rolled virtually naked around the stage pretending to masturbate. But that was still only a warm-up. For her third and final set, she so fully embraced her Gingersnap persona that she actually may have had an orgasm on stage and nearly got herself fired.

It happened like this. Melanie had been drinking between sets and indulging her fantasies of seeing Lee in the audience. By her third set, she was totally hammered and went on stage with a large dildo as a prop. During her first dance she wore a sheer black nightie and licked the fake cock. During her second dance she tittie fucked it. She came on stage for her final dance of the evening in nothing more than plain white cotton panties and began rubbing the head of the dildo through the thin cloth covering her sex. No one was quite sure if she actually had an orgasm on stage, but the dampening crotch of her panties was apparent to all. By the time management had responded and sent the bouncers on stage to pull her off, it was beginning to look like she might pull the panties aside and publicly fuck herself. Sinking to her knees, eyes closed, she moaned loudly to the shocked entertainment of her rabid fans.

Anyone else would have been fired, but Gingersnap was the star, and the club owner told her to take a week off and then arranged for one of the bouncers to drive her home. He was quite the gentleman and made no attempt to take advantage of Melanie's drunken state. He even escorted her to her door.

Lee responded to the firm knock. He looked up at the big man with the tattoos and shaved head standing by his mother. She leaned against him provocatively; her arm through his, her big tit pressed against a bicep the size of a cantaloupe. Her hair was a pinned up mess, but she smiled boozily at him and slurred, "Lee, mybigallgrownupson. Damn! You look good! This is Dave."

Lee was outraged. "You're bringing them home, Ma?! What? Am I supposed to watch now?"

The bigger man raised a hand. "Easy, boy. Are you her son?"

"Yeah. Who are you?"

Dave smiled easily. "Well, damn, who'd have guessed this little pixie had a grown up boy. You are full off surprises Gingersnap."

"Her name is--"

Dave stopped him. "I know it's a stage name. But it's the name I know. It's okay, boy. Help me get you mother in. She's had a rough night."

"Are you her pimp?"

At that Melanie slapped him hard across the face and launched herself at him, beating at his chest. "What the fuck do you think I am? Pimp?! You think I'm a whore? God damn it, Lee!"

Dave had to wrap a huge arm around her to restrain her. "Is that any way to talk, boy?"

She sagged against him, defeated. "Your daddy tried to make me a whore and I told him fuck off!" She turned to Dave and smiled wanly, "Thanks for bringing me home Dave. I'll be okay now. I'm going to bed." And then to Lee, "You fuck off, Lee if you think you can call me that!"

As she left the living room, Dave tossed her costume bag on the floor, and picked up a couple of Lee's drawings. "You draw these?"

"Yeah."

He eyed Lee sadly, "I'm the guy who keeps the pimps away, boy. I'm the doorman at The Smiling Kitty. Your mo—Gingersnap, dances there. Hell, she's the star, but tonight. I dunno, she twigged and she started ma—well, onstage she did something inappropriate and she has to take little vacation. Don't worry though, she's the star act. They'll have to bring her back. Heh, personally I think she'll make more money then ever, once word gets 'round."

He flipped through the erotic drawings, thinly disguised versions of his mother. "You draw good, kid. But... I dunno about this shit. And I don't know what you think your mother has been up to. She's a damned sexy woman, and she makes a good living because if it, but she's no whore and my advice is you better get that thought out of your head, pronto. Just my two cents." And then he was gone.

Lee stood in the living room brooding. He felt terrible. How could he have thought his mother was selling herself on the streets? He picked up her bag of costumes and opened it. The sea-foam green dress was there along with her black push-up bra, thong and silk stockings, and there, at the bottom of the bag, was the dildo. Lee turned it over in his hand, and placed it back into the bag. Here was a puzzle. He took the bag to the door of her room and knocked hesitantly.

"Ma, I thought that-- I'm sorry, Ma. I didn't know you were a dancer." He looked at his mother laying face down on the bed, sobbing softly. She lifted her head to face him. Her mascara was running and lipstick was smeared. Her thicket of hair was a flaming mess. She had come home wearing her tight jeans and his oversized T-shirt.

"Let's not argue anymore." She said softly. "You don't like what I do. But how could you think was a whore?"

"I don't, Ma. I was stupid. I saw your clothes and I thought—I dunno. Maybe jail rubbed off on me more then I thought. I thought the worst."

Melanie was still drunk and sleepy, "So now you don't like my clothes? Well, here, this one is yours!" and she pulled her shirt off, exposing her milky jugs. She was not wearing a bra. She rolled to her back and hoisted her hips upward towards him. "Help me out of these jeans will you?" Lee reached down to tug at the ankles, while she pushed down at the waist, while just catching her panties before they slipped off as well. She was still wearing the white cotton pair from her final set. Lee couldn't help but notice her fat round ass and hips. The moisture of her performance had dried, but the panties had clung to her sex, giving her a well defined camel toe. She rolled onto her back, nude but for the white cotton panties and smiled at her son.

"God, Lee. You know what I did tonight? I played with a dildo. I must be drunk! See how wet my panties got? I get so horny after I dance." She smiled slyly, "You know I usually masturbate when I get home."

Lee stood silently by, staring at his nearly nude, drunken, emotional wreck of a mother.

She clapped her hand to her mouth as if aghast. "TMI right? Fuck it I don't care. I'm too drunk." She hoisted her hips up again, causing her breasts to fall roundly toward her face. They quivered.

"See how big my titties are? I had them made just for you." She giggled at that. "I mean so I could dance for you. Y'know, so that you could go to art school, if you want to," she ended meekly.

"But I saw that woman on the video and I knew you liked her and I was inspired by her to dye my hair red, and get these big titties. You like them?" She rolled her shoulders back and forth setting her pale melons to rolling loosely. "I jiggle them every night for the guys and so you might as well see them jiggling too, since I did it for you. See? You like them?"

"I see them, Ma." And then, because he thought he should say something. "I really like them."

"Come here," she said. "Lay down next to me." She reached to his hand to pull him to the bed. "Here, get out of these things."

Lee kneeled on the bed by his mother as she half rose to tug at the snap of his pants. It opened crisply, and she smoothly pulled his zipper down. With his fly open and inches from his mother's face, Lee's cock was stiffening rapidly. Melanie grabbed the waistband of his pants and cha-cha-ed them down over his hips and buttocks, then slithering down to his knees, where she stopped, since he was resting on his knees. "Move it," she snapped cheerfully and Lee complied by sitting on the bed next to Melanie as she finished pulling his pants off. Lee sat in his boxers and a T-shirt on which was printed, I'm blaming you. I'm not saying it's your fault, just that I'm blaming you.

She pulled him down, "Come here you good looking kid you." She pulled him close to her, crushing her fat jugs against him. "Do you really like them?" she whispered.

"Yeah, Ma. They're really great. Just like I like them."

"Take your shirt off. I have mine off. It's only fair. It makes us even."

Once he had done so, she pulled him close again, flesh on flesh, boxers and panties, her big boobs smooshed against his chest, his big cock hard against her belly. Lee ran his hand gently over his mother's thick red hair as she tucked her face against his shoulder and dampened it with her tears. Her shaking stopped and the tension drained from her body. Lee realized that she was asleep, and was he was left to think about what it had meant to come home to this beguiling "little pixie" who kept his cock throbbing.

Chapter 06:

When Melanie finally rolled out of bed at 10 the next morning, Lee was long gone. She found his note, telling her not to worry, he was just out with some friends. She picked up her bag from where Lee had dropped it last night, made some coffee and showered. She had just started to feel human again when she found the drawings Lee had drawn the previous night, including the one of here wearing only a towel at his bedroom door. That was the "nice" one. The things he had drawn her doing in some of the others made her blush, and at first they made her angry. But she had a day to think about it, and had to admit she had set herself up for this. She was the one who had made herself over into a kind of look-alike of his favorite porn star. She was the one flashing the goods onstage. And had she not shown up at his door dressed in a towel, and lain naked in the same bed as him? Twice, even!

And the drawings were very good, but she knew they could be better if Lee had a real model before him to work from; some one who could serve as a muse and allow him to really see the nuances her body, the ripple of muscle, the fall of the light...

She was at the grocery store when Lee returned. She had decided to do it, to offer to pose for Lee and allow him to draw her. Feeling good about her decision, she was in a cheerful frame of mind when she opened the door to her apartment to find a gangly youth lounging on the sofa, studying Lee's drawings of her and drinking a beer.

"Hello." She said. The boy regarded her with open interest, quickly fixing his eyes on her breasts. Melanie had worn only a light blue tank top style shirt, and a light-weight bra that couldn't stop her thick nipples from making their presence known. She shifted her grocery bag to the other hand to block his view.

"Hi Ma," called Lee from the kitchen. "This is Eric. We shared a room at the Facility. He just got out."

Eric looked at the drawings again and back at Melanie, a wide grin splitting his face. "Pleasured to meet you, Ms Pounder."

Melanie wasn't sure if he had misspoke, was being lewd. Pleasured indeed! Nevertheless she held her hand out as the young man rose to tower over her. "Nice to meet you, Eric. Call me Melanie." She wasn't quite sure she wanted to offer that familiarity to this boy, but she disliked being called Ms Pounder, and her instinct to give him a chance asserted itself. She really couldn't blame him for looking at her chest.

"Excuse me, I need to put these groceries down." She could almost feel his eyes pinching her ass as she went to the kitchen. Eric was pouring another beer.

"We were just out checking out the old neighborhood, Ma. Eric wants to represent me as an artist."

"He's really good, Melanie!" called Eric from the living room.

"Yes, I know, Eric!" Melanie decided she had better have a beer as well.

She returned with Lee to find Eric flipping through the drawings avidly. "I know some models we can get. Did you model for these, Melanie?"

"No!" Lee interjected. "Give me those, Eric. Those are not for sale. I need to do more polished drawings."

Eric handed them over casually, "We were thinking about fantasy art with an erotic feel. Elves and fairies and shit seem to be popular."

Melanie nodded.

"And you can never go wrong if you sex them up," Eric grinned. He looked at his watch, "Time to go meet Haley. I told you about her." He chugged back the remainder of his beer and Lee followed his lead. "She'd be a great model and she really wants to meet you."

"Will you be back for dinner, Lee?"

"Umm, yeah, I think so. Maybe a bit late, but just save me some. Okay?"

"Don't worry Melanie. I'll have him home before the pie cools off."

Somehow when Eric said that it just sounded dirty and Melanie was not sorry to see him go. But it meant that she hadn't had a chance to speak with Lee privately, and she felt a little deflated that he might have found another model. Telling herself that she should be happy Lee had found some additional support for his art, she nevertheless was feeling intruded on. This didn't entirely fit with her plan for art school. She thought that Lee would benefit from additional training but had to admit that his self confidence might improve if he sold some art, and this Eric kid seemed like he might be able to do it.

Still, she felt let down that she might not be taking her clothes off for her boy.

Chapter 07:

It was after nine when Lee returned. Melanie had eaten and was reading and enjoying her wine. "I left you a plate in the frig. Just microwave it for a minute or two."

Lee barely said hello, but went straight to the kitchen. She heard him bustling about heating his dinner and then the sound of more wine being poured. He returned a few minutes later with his dinner.