Pounds to Drop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhillGuy
PhillGuy
57 Followers

KRS33: lol, well don't forget me.

Cpl4fun35: we won't, thanks for the chat, bye Kevin

KRS33: bye Jamie

With that Rebecca grabs her husband's arm and says, "Hold off on the tread mill, I have a better work out for you."

They go upstairs into the bedroom and Jason attempts to give Rebecca an intense fucking. For Jason it was physically strenuous, cardiovascular invigorating, and orgasm inducing. For Rebecca the entire time her thoughts were of Kevin and his hairy chest, well-toned body, and his cock that would reach places in her that have never been touched. Jason places her legs on his shoulders and pounds away at her pussy, this was the only position that allowed Rebecca to feel anything from sex with her husband. He is doing his best to fuck her good, to make her orgasm. She keeps begging and pleading for Jason to pound harder, to push deeper, Small ripples of pleasure reach her, but she knows there has to be more, there has to be a level of pleasure she has yet to achieve. Seeing Kevin's cock in the photograph made Rebecca question her beliefs about size. Could her husband be right? Has she missed out on the greatness of sex for so many years due to Jason's shortcomings? She knows there has to be more, and maybe someone like Kevin could give her more. Feeling nothing but a slight tingle, lost in her own thoughts, Rebecca barely notices that Jason exploding into her vagina and collapsing on top of her.

While holding her sweaty, hyperventilating husband Rebecca confesses, "I think for the first time I really want this to happen, before I was placating you about being with another man, but after that chat, I really want to fuck another man, and I think I really want to fuck Kevin."

Holding his wife, looking into her eyes, kissing her, Jason knows that his dream is ever so close to coming true.

PhillGuy
PhillGuy
57 Followers
12