Pour Mon Chaton

Story Info
Our mutual desire of my domination over her.
2.2k words
4.1
9.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in to the apartment of my kitten with a black briefcase in my left hand. I had a gift for my sexy little girl that she had been waiting for. She was near the door, waiting to greet me, and I took her in my arm and kissed her gently, then hard, allowing my tongue to wrestle with hers in the embrace. I watched her eyes travel to the case and widen with excitement and anticipation.

'Close your eyes', I said to her. She obeyed and stood still despite her anxiety. She heard me put the case on the dining table and click the latches open. Her back to me, I took in her legs and ass in the black pants she was wearing and longed to place my hands on her thighs. I had other plans first however.

I knew she could not last much longer as she currently was, so I did not delay. I made sure she could hear me walk over to her and I breathed heavily on the nape of her neck. Then, while the shudder was still going down her body, I took the black whip hard across her ass. The sharp intake of breath, followed by the small scream, and finally the moan from between her sexy lips made my cock begin to strain in my slacks. I smiled as she moved her body ever so slightly, pushing her ass out further towards me and the inevitable action of pushing her breasts out at the same time. I always love seeing her curves push against the clothing covering them in such a provocative way and to get my desires under control I lashed against her ass again.

I did not wish to leave a lasting mark on her body just yet so putting the whip down I grabbed the gift out of the case and went up to her again. The bulge in my pants replaced the whip between her tight ass and she began to grind against me. I imagined the pressure on her pussy and ass and I let a groan escape me as I imagined the incredible feeling that comes with being inside both.

Reluctantly, I turned placed a hand on her thin waist and turned her around. I was momentarily dumbstruck by the look on her gorgeous face; a look of lust and love. The gift, in my other hand, was seized from me and inspected. It was a soft orchid bustier of halter top fashion made out of cotton and polyester with orchid patterns on it, accompanied by a matching thong and short black skirt of flimsy material. I had been fantasizing about her body caressed by these clothes for weeks and I was happy to see the look on her face approve of my choice.

'I want to see you dressed in these, my kitten' I said to her in a soft and commanding tone. 'Please add the black elbow gloves, the wide fishnet stockings, and black heels.'

She answered with her tongue slowly licking her lips and she turned away to her bedroom. I couldn't help but fix my gaze on her legs while she walked and my heart beat faster at the mere thought of seeing them clad in the stockings all the way up to just below her ass.

While I waited for her to change, I went back to my case and retrieved a piece of paper. I wanted something done that my kitten had agreed to long ago, and tonight, with the clothes presented to her, was the night I had chosen for it to happen. I grabbed my camera as well and waited for my girl with strained patience.

When she came back into the living room, I did a double-take despite myself. She was standing in the entrance from the hallway, her legs together, and an innocent yet incredibly sultry look on her face. The bustier produced just the perfect amount of exposure from the swell of her breasts, and it was slimming at the waist. She displayed herself for me both front and back, and while she was turning around I could see how the skirt was loose yet tight over the curve of her ass and just barely covered the material between her thighs.

She walked over to me at the table and bent down to kiss me. Before she did so, she allowed me to look down between her breasts and also catch the reflection of her ass sticking out in the air from a mirror.

The kiss was wet and dirty. She made a point of running her tongue slowly across my lips and in doing so gave me the unmistakable taste of her pussy. Trying to recover from the intoxicating taste I directed her attention to the piece of paper. On it was fourteen silhouettes of a woman in different poses designed to show the curves of her perfect body. She knew exactly what they were from and what was expected of her. She picked up the camera, turned it on, and handed it to me. She then walked over to the main window and opened up the curtains, allowing the sun to flow into the room.

She examined the first silhouette and struck a perfect pose with the sun creating a similar impression. With each erotic show my kitten put on my cock became larger and harder in my pants. By the time the last picture was ready to be taken, I couldn't concentrate and stopped to unzip my slacks and free my manhood from them. I heard a small gasp from her as I did so and looked up to see her hand up her skirt, slowly moving back and forth.

The picture taken, I put the camera away and she closed the curtains again. The romantic glow of the sun shining dimly through the red curtains turned the atmosphere back to a private room of unspoken events and she walked back over to me. After enough hesitation to allow me to take in her strong scent, she went down on her knees before me and lowered her head to my throbbing cock. In the short time between it's liberation and now, precum was already escaping from it and she placed her tongue on the tip of my cock to taste me. She knows how sexy I find her lustful moans and she let one out as she touched me which caused my cock to twitch on her tongue. She then moved her head back, creating a string of precum to form between her and my cock. Her eyes raised up to mine as she did this and I decided at that point that I was going to cover her face in my cum with her in that exact position.

She smiled at me, almost as if she knew what I just thought, and buried her head between my legs. I felt her lips cover my cock and her tongue continue to swirl around it's head and like a reflex I closed my eyes and threw my head back in pleasure. I was immobile from the feeling of her hot mouth on me until she placed a gloved hand on my balls and brought me back to the beautiful reality. The feeling of the dual massage from her mouth and tongue was incredible. In addition to this the sight of her head bobbing up and down in front of me brought out a dominating urge in me.

'Yes...suck my cock you little bitch' I said in a deep excited voice. 'God you're mouth is incredible. I love seeing you knelt down like my little sex slave.' I could feel her increasing her pace and pressure on my cock and it excited me even more to know she liked this kind of language. 'I can't wait to fuck that pretty pink pussy of yours. I can imagine how wet and sticky you are between your tight thighs.'

She moaned into my cock as I spoke to her, which only made me harder.

'Oh yes take me deeper down your throat. Gag on my cock like a dirty slut. My dirty slut.' She obliged and I watched her head slowly go down farther and farther on me. I saw her mouth reach the base of my cock and I felt her tongue slip out and slide along my balls. I was beginning to lose control and placed my hands on her head. Without warning I pushed down hard on her head, forcing my cock even further down her throat, until I felt her body give a slight spasm. I released and watched her mouth slowly release my cock. It was covered in her spit and some was still connected with it and her mouth as she sat there gasping for breath.

'Mmm good job, my kitten' I said to her. 'Now come here before my cock explodes with anticipation.'

I picked her up and kissed her hard as I carried her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. She looked at me, still gasping for breath, and waited for what I desired. 'Present your cunt to me, bitch' I said. 'Show me how hot and wet you are. My cock is aching to be inside you.' She moaned loudly at the thought of what was described and got up on her knees. She faced her ass to me and allowed her face to fall to the bed. Her hands reached back and pulled the thong down her thighs and let it rest at her knees. I looked at her glistening pussy. It was on full display for me and I could see her juices on her closed thighs from the thong.

I quickly removed my clothes and went straight for her. She got back up onto her hands and knees and allowed me to plunge into her. I rocked her body with my first thrust into her pussy and pushed as hard as I could with each following pump. My kitten made sounds of lustful enjoyment while I drilled her and before long I felt her body contract in an orgasm. I released my cock from her holds and put my mouth in its place to taste her delicious cum. I then let some escape and watched as it traveled to her exquisite thighs. The sight of her on her hands and knees, head down and panting, thong around her knees, and her cum on her thighs was insanely dirty and erotic. She really looked like my personal sex slave.

Unable to contain myself I threw her on her back and, after whipping the thong off her legs, spread them wide. My cock was immediately back inside of her tight pussy and for the first time my hands went to her breasts. I forced her nipples over the bustier and twisted and pulled at them. I bent over, forcing my cock deeper inside her, and took first one nipple, then the other, into my mouth. I moved them back and forth between my tongue and top row of front teeth and gave each a hard nibble before I was satisfied with the abuse I had given each.

I changed positions and placed her legs on my shoulders. I leaned in to kiss her, pushing her legs forward and on either side of her soft hair, and in doing so pumped my cock so deep into her pussy that I could feel my balls being coated from her cum. She came immediately. I relished the thought and in happy response she ran her tongue across my lips again. I started to alternately remove my cock entirely from her and push all the way, increasing speed as I did so, and soon I was pumping into my dear kitten's velvet cunt like a jackhammer.

Feeling her legs against me and looking at her sexy heels pointed up towards the sky, along with the intense build up I had experienced for the past hour, pushed me on the brink of eruption and I lifted myself off her petite body. Amid her whimpers I quickly stood up.

'On your knees' I demanded.

She hurried to do as I said and sat on her knees before me with her mouth open and tongue ready to receive me. I was struck with one final sexy display for my eyes and then I was pumping my cum out of my cock. Knowing the first always has velocity, I aimed my cock low and watched as her tongue and chin became instantly white.

I relaxed my body and allowed the remaining shots of cum to land on her cheek, forehead, and hair. She then took my cock in her mouth and started to suck the remaining cum out of me. A glob of cum fell from her chin and landed on her breasts, and I heard her moan softly as the hot substance traveled between her heaving breasts.

I left her there to recover and retrieved a warm, damp cloth to clean her off with. I ran the cloth slowly across her face, down her neck, and to her breasts. I left the remainder between them to be absorbed by her body. I then picked up my darling and placed her back on the bed. I laid down beside her and wrapped her body close to mine. I ran my hands slowly, almost absentmindedly, over her body and feeling the sexy clothes still on her sent me off to wet dreams of my sleeping kitten.