Powder and the Playground

Story Info
Taylor Swift finds a friend in Troian Bellisario.
2.7k words
4.63
25k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a wrap!" the director yelled as the final scene for this episode of 'Pretty Little Liars' was finished filming.

This was unlike any other day at the set as the biggest guest star they have, or could ever have, had signed on for a spot.

"That was awesome!" Taylor Swift told the director as she walked off of the set. "This has been something I'd been looking forward to for a long time."

A fan of the show, Taylor had wanted to be a guest on the ABC Family show for years but anytime that filming had taken place, she was out on tour or promotions. Now that the work had been done on her latest album and all promotional tours were complete, she finally had her opportunity.

To no surprise for a star of her magnitude, Taylor was cast as herself in the episode as the 'Liars' spent the night at a concert of hers. She did not have a huge part, nor did she interact on screen with the entire cast but she spend most of her time on air with the character of Spencer, played by the slender twenty-nine year old actress Troian Bellisario.

During the filming, the two girls got along very well, laughing and joking around. This was surprise to the rest of the cast as they saw Troian as the complete opposite of Taylor in almost every way. Everyone figured that if Taylor were to get along with anyone, it would've been Lucy Hale since they shared the music profession with one another.

"I guess opposites attract," a stagehand said as he watched the two girls walk away talking to each other.

As they walked, Taylor invited Troian out for a bite to eat at a nearby restaurant, which was quickly accepted. The blonde invited the brunette to her dressing room to wait for her while she changed into the jeans and hot pink tank top she had arrived to the studio in. Taylor started to head to the bathroom with her clothes when she was stopped.

"You don't have to hide out to change, it's not like I haven't seen tits before," Troian commented as she sat down in front of the vanity mirror.

Taylor pulled the bright yellow dress down her body, leaving her in only her black panties as she wore no bra.

"And a nice pair you have," Troian said as she looked in the mirror at the reflection of a mostly-naked superstar. "Bigger than I thought."

"I had them worked on a couple years back, they were way too small," she responded, looking at Troian's relatively flat chest hugged tightly by a black t-shirt. "Not that small is bad."

"Ha, don't worry, I like my little boobies," Troian said as she cupped her breasts. "Hey, what is this?" she asked, looking at a white, powdery residue on the table.

"Oh that," Taylor said as she looked over after pulling her tank top on. "I, um, guess I can't hide this anymore."

"Hide what?" Troian asked.

Taylor looked over at the door to make sure it was closed before she pulled her jeans up and walked to her guest. Without saying a word, she held one nostril closed, bent down and snorted the powder while Troian's eyebrows raised. The blonde began to wipe some powder off of her nose before speaking.

"I do cocaine," she said. "I've been doing it since I was sixteen."

"That's why you're so perky all the time," Troian said.

Taylor laughed before she grabbed her purse from the couch and headed towards the door. Troian got up and followed her out of the room. The girls made their way to a vegetarian restaurant, where they sat and ate for a few minutes. They continued to make small talk as they ate but Troian could sense that sitting still was the last thing Taylor wanted to do. While she was no expert on cocaine herself, she knew that it was a drug that made people more energetic.

"Do you want to go for a walk in the park?" Troian asked her coked up friend.

"Sure," Taylor said as she rose to her feet and started to leave.

"Hey, I thought you were paying?" Troian yelled out, stopping Taylor in her tracks.

"Sorry," she said as she looked at the bill and left cash.

The girls left the restaurant, seeing the sun setting in the distance. Taylor led the way as they arrived at the nearest park once the last bit of sunlight disappeared. Once behind the trees and out of sight from the public eye, Taylor pulled her pink tank top off, tucking it into the back of her jeans.

"Whoa Taylor, you can't do that. What if someone sees you?" Troian said, staring at her hard nipples under the light pole.

"Don't worry, when I come to L.A. I make sure I get this section of the park closed off for me," she explained. "I did a favor to the head of security."

"What kind of favor?" Troian asked, looking at her puzzled.

"It has to do with my ass and his penis, you know what I'm saying?" she asked.

"Gotcha," Troian responded. "Don't take this the wrong way but you are a lot more, well, slutty might not be the right word but..."

"Nope, you're right, I'm a bit slutty," Taylor said, surprising her friend. "I've been Ms. prim and proper for my entire career in public but deep down, this is who Taylor Swift truly is. I like coke and cock, I can't deny it."

"Never would've guessed," Troian said as she continued to follow her topless friend through the park.

Taylor led Troian up and down every inch of the park. After an hour, they finally decided to take a break and relax at the small playground. The singer sat on the bottom of the slide while the actress climbed atop the monkey bars and lay across them. They both relaxed and stared up at the stars.

"Is that a shooting star or am I still high?" Taylor asked pointing up.

"Nope, you're still high," Troian said, looking down at her.

"Not enough, they should all be moving," she responded while pulling a bag from her pocket. "You want to try it?"

"I don't think so, I'm not into drugs," Troian said as she dropped herself onto the sand, unafraid of any granules getting in her denim shorts.

"Have you ever done coke before?" the blonde asked, getting a 'no' answer. "If you've never done it, how do you know you don't like it? You only live once Troian."

Taylor poured a small amount of the drug on her finger and snorted it while Troian looked on. She thought about the words she had said and could not disagree. How could she say she does not like something without trying it first?

"I want to try it," she yelled as Taylor began to put the bag away.

"That's my girl," she said as she opened the bag up and poured the drug onto her upper lip. "Come snort it off of me."

Troian slowly walked over to her topless friend, drawing her face ever closer to the mustache of coke on her lip. The brunette put a hand on each side of the slide and leaned forward until she was nose to nose with Taylor. She stared into her eyes as she inhaled the drug up her nose. Her eyes went wide as she saw the line disappear from the blonde's smiling face. Once she was done, she kept her face close to Taylor's.

"Wow," Troian said as she instantly began to feel the effects set in.

"Yeah," the topless superstar said as she lifted her head up and planted a soft, loving kiss on her lips.

Troian was shocked at first but immediately slid her tongue between Taylor's lips and began to sensually make out with the girl. Her hands went form the slide to Taylor's ribcage. Slowly, she lowered herself down until their bodies were tightly pressed together. The blonde ran her fingers through Troian's hair, pulling her face closer to hers. She began to push the actress down, allowing her lips to slide down her body. Troian kissed her chin and neck before making it to her chest.

With her heart beating out of her chest, Troian allowed her lips to engulf Taylor's hard nipple, softly suckling on it while teasing it with her tongue. Her hand continued to slide down her body, stopping to tease her belly button before reaching for the zipper of her jeans.

"You know what you are doing," Taylor commented.

"You should talk to Shay Mitchell, she knows what I like to do," she responded while switching to the other nipple. "You aren't the only one with secrets...they don't call us 'Liars' for nothing."

Troian unzipped Taylor's jeans and roughly pulled them down. She stuck her hand inside her panties and brushed against her wispy pubic hair before reaching the prize. Her index and middle finger hooked into her pussy and began to massage the inside of her with a gentle aggression.

"Shit," Taylor said as she grabbed onto her friend's head, pushing her harder into her chest.

Taylor's hands drifted farther down until they gripped Troian's black t-shirt. She quickly pulled the shirt off and tossed into the sand. The brunette looked up at her and smiled before pulling away from her while keeping her hand firmly inside her cunt. With one hand, she pulled her own shorts down, leaving her in only a pair of white cotton panties. She assisted Taylor by pulling her jeans off, one-handed as well.

Taylor stood up from the slide to kick the jeans off, still not allowing Troian to release the grip she had on her pussy. The girls walked over to the monkey bars and finally the fingering was finished but was quickly replaced by a new, more exciting activity.

After pulling each other's panties off, Taylor jumped up hung from her hands on the monkey bars while Troian climbed up, hooked her boots to the bars and dropped down until her head was dangling just inches away from her blonde friend's moist, warm cunt. She darted her head forward and slid her tongue between the pussy lips, causing a squeal. Taylor did the same to Troian, whose shaven pussy was waiting for its own attention.

Both girls moaned loudly as they were thoroughly pleasured by the other girl. It only took a few seconds for Taylor's arms to get shaky, struggling to hold on to the bars. She had to fight to stay up but did not want to pull her mouth away from the juicy pussy in front of her.

Troian had a huge smile on her face as her tongue probed Taylor's cunt. She was loving the high volume of liquid that the cunt was producing, much higher than anything Shay Mitchell could do. She figured that it had something to with the cocaine, which she was thoroughly enjoying. Her mind and heart racing felt amazing in every way and she knew that was making her own licking better. She could not believe how hyper-sensitive her clit was. She felt like she could cum buckets at any second.

Taylor was also enjoying just how juicy and sweet that the pussy in her mouth was. Unlike Troian, she knew going in that she would be getting a lot of juice inside her mouth. While she had had plenty of sex while high, never had she done it with a girl. Knowing what her own body did when high, she was excited to know that her new friend could experience the best pleasure possible.

After the fingering she had received earlier, Taylor was unable to hold on long. Every muscle in her body tensed up and she let out a large spray all over Troian's face. She could hear the brunette giggle from the drenching she received. Again, Taylor struggled to hold on to the bars with her shaky arms but was determined to give an orgasm equal to or stronger than the one that was given to her. The good news for her was that the other girl was ready to cum as well.

Taylor watched Troian's knees wobble as she shoved her chin against her clit and moved it side to side, shaking a massive orgasm from the girl. Troian let out a wail as her orgasm ran down her upside-down body.

"Shit," Troian purred as her feet let go and she fell to the sand landing on her back.

Taylor looked down and watched as Troian's body continued to spasm as if it had not just fallen. The brunette was quick to slap her hand against her vibrating pussy, rubbing out the last few waves of pleasure.

"You okay?" Taylor asked as she let go for the bars and landed on her feet.

"I'm feeling awesome," Troian whispered while her body finally relaxed.

Taylor walked back over to the slide and stared at it. An idea hit her cocaine-fueled mind, causing her to wipe her pussy with her hand and begin to coat the slide in it. Troian watched from the ground, still rubbing herself, wondering what her lover was up to. Once the slide was nice and slick, Taylor walked to Troian and rolled her on her stomach before leading her to the bottom of the slide.

"Open your mouth and wait right here," she commanded before climbing the ladder to the top of the slide.

Troian watched as Taylor planted her ass on the slide and slid down towards her. Her eyes were locked on her pussy which was quickly approaching. The blonde grabbed the side of the slide to slow down, stopping just as her pussy made contact with the brunette's face, her tongue instantly slithering up her cunt. Both girls started to laugh before Troian stood up.

"My turn," she said.

Taylor took her place and watched as Troian slid down the slide and, just like she had done, slowed down just in time to get a tongue invasion. The girls continued to take turns for several minutes, laughing hysterically each time. During the last few times, Taylor slid down on her stomach, allowing Troian to tongue her cunt from behind.

Once they grew tired of the slide, Taylor dug through her pockets and pulled the bag of cocaine out, pouring a small hill on her finger and snorting it. Afterwards, she lay flat on her stomach in the sand and handed the bag to Troian, who poured a small line across her new favorite blonde's lower back. She snorted the drug before kissing her on each ass cheek.

Troian looked over at the swing and hatched an idea. She walked over to the seat and sat down, signaling Taylor over. The singer sat on her lap facing her and wrapping her legs around her waist. As Troian backed up to start the swing, Taylor began to grind her pussy against Troian's stomach. The older brunette gently kissed each of her breasts while they swung in the moonlight.

Taylor let her hand drop to Troian's pussy, softly fingering her without slowing her grinding down. Several seconds later, the only sound that could be heard in the empty park was the sensual squeals of orgasm coming from both women. They continued to swing with their lips locked tightly together for nearly an hour before it was time to end the night.

"I have to be up early for an appearance," Taylor whispered in her ear as they got off of the swing set.

"I'll never forget this night," Troian said as the girls began to dress.

The happy couple walked out of the park hand-in-hand before going their separate ways. Taylor went to bed with Troian's pussy residue still on her fingers. She fell asleep with those fingers in her mouth. Troian went to bed with her head still in a rush. She could not sleep due to the combination of her first cocaine experience and the greatest sexual experience she has ever, and in her mind, would ever have.