Power

Story Info
One man with the power of freedom or damnation.
3.5k words
4.19
18.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring the woman in." The praetor sat back, smiling slightly.

The woman came in, the top of her jeans unbuttoned, the very top of her underwear showing; he wondered if she was wearing a thong and decided he would find out. The praetor could see the lieutenant had either asked her to remove her bra or removed it for her; in all likelihood, the lieutenant had gotten his rocks off before announcing her arrival, had probably made it a requirement before she could see the praetor. She was barefoot. The praetor liked the lieutenant's acumen.

"My aide tells me you wish to petition for the release of your brother."

The woman nodded. "I do."

"And what was your brother arrested for?"

"Sympathizing with the rebels."

"I see." The praetor tapped his fingers on the desk. "I might be amenable to his release, if we can reach an agreement between ourselves."

"What sort of agreement?"

"You enter my service."

"Doing what?"

"Whatever I tell you to do." The praetor looked her up and down, slowly. "It's obvious to me that you were willing to meet the lieutenant's demands to see me. Tell me, did he make you swallow or did he give you a pearl necklace?"

The color rose in the woman's face. "He had me swallow, praetor."

The praetor smiled. "Very good. Do you want your brother released?"

"Yes, praetor."

"Will you enter my service, for five years, to see him released?"

The woman swallowed and stared at the floor. "That's not fair."

"Mm-hmm. Well, you are in an untenable position right now. I want to see you stripped, sucking, and fucking. I want to enjoy you and I want to watch other men enjoying you. But I also want to see your family punished for entreating with the rebels. Either he will serve out his incarceration or you can and your brother will be released. I can also have you raped right here and you can join him in the men's ward, simply for the sake of amusing me. If we strike a bargain, I will honor it. Now, what is your choice?"

The woman's eyes widened. The praetor licked his lips. They remained motionless. She was pale, trembling. He stared at her, mouth moistening at the thought of giving this stranger an impossible-to-beat scenario. He really hadn't given her any choice, only the perception of a choice.

Finally, she nodded.

"Okay. I'll serve you. Please let my brother go."

The praetor smiled.

"Excellent," he said. "I was hoping you would choose the best path. I'll have your brother released immediately. However, we have a little business to take care of."

The woman swallowed and nodded.

"Let's start small. Take off your shirt," the praetor said.

The woman blushed even more and slowly drew her t-shirt over her head. Her breasts were large, easily double D's, with large, defined, and very pronounced nipples. The praetor motioned her toward him. Reluctantly, the woman walked around the desk. The praetor never took his eyes off her breasts, watching them move with her. As his hand cupped her breasts, the woman closed her eyes and turned her head away. The praetor didn't care; within this building, a woman did not own her own body. It was always potentially the object of physical gratification for the men. That was how the general had designed things after taking back areas from the rebellion. It was about pure domination of the society.

The praetor ran his thumbs gently over her nipples, across the aureoles, and over her skin toward her neck and shoulders. He opened his hands and slid them down and under her breasts, squeezing them and pushing them together.

"I want you to say it while I do this to you. Do you still want your brother released? Is he worth it?"

The woman nodded, tears rolling down her face. The praetor lifted his phone to his ear.

"Send in Marco." Setting the phone down, the praetor resumed fondling the woman's breasts. "Do you enter my service freely, giving your body and your choice to me?"

The woman sobbed once, then bit her lip. Eyes still closed, she nodded.

The praetor pinched her nipples hard.

"Say it. Say it out loud."

"I give my body and my choice to you, my lord, in service for my brother's freedom." She cried openly.

"Splendid." The praetor opened his top drawer and removed a length of fabric. "Cover your eyes with this. When I am finished with you for the day, I will let you know, but until then, do not uncover your eyes."

The woman wrapped the blindfold over her eyes, breathing heavy. The praetor turned the woman around in front of him until he could tell she was disoriented. The door to the office opened and Marco came in. The praetor faced the woman away from him and began running his hands over her back and hips. As he rubbed her ass, Marco came up to the woman and began to play with her breasts.

"What is your name, woman?"

"Jessica." Her voice was small.

"And where are you from, Jessica?"

"Mendocino, my lord."

"Ah, Mendocino. I have heard stories of some of the settlement camps in that area. Well, Jessica. It's a pleasure to include you in my service."

The praetor slipped his hands down the front of her jeans, messaging her mound through her underwear. Marco dropped his trousers and placed Jessica's hand on his erection. The praetor pulled Jessica's jeans to the ground, reveling in her exposed ass. She wore a thong. The praetor unfastened his own trousers and pushed them down around his ankles. He was very hard.

"Come, Jessica. Sit down while you use your mouth on Marco." The praetor guided the woman onto his lap, maneuvering his cock to emerge from between her thighs. "Use one hand on me, Jessica, and the other on Marco."

Jessica reached with her free hand between her legs as Marco stepped forward and guided his own manhood toward her mouth. The praetor smiled as he listened to the wet sounds of Marco thrusting his cock into Jessica's mouth. The praetor rocked his hips slowly, rubbing his dick against the woman's pantied crotch; he felt her hesitant hand stroke him with his motion.

"Marco, fuck her tits."

The large man pulled his cock from the woman's mouth and slid it down her face and neck toward her breasts. The praetor pressed her breasts together over the other man's cock.

"Keep stroking, my sweet."

As the man in front began to thrust his erection between Jessica's tits, the praetor felt her reach with her second hand to her underwear and pull them to one side. With the hand that was already stroking the praetor, she pressed his hardness into her moist slit. She inhaled as the praetor's penis entered her. The praetor laughed.

"She's a quick learner!" He grabbed her hips and pushed upward into the woman, thrusting himself as far inside her vagina as he could. Then he stopped and kept himself there, deep in her, making small movements with his hips to maintain the sensation of fucking. A sob escaped from the woman.

"Ahh. Misery. So much the better. Just wait until dinner." The praetor laughed. "Then, your brother will be the guest of honor and he will watch as you are mounted by a dozen men."

Jessica said nothing, but began to rock her hips, hard. She licked the tip of Marco's dick when she felt it come close to her face, even as tears rolled from her eyes.

"I think she wants this to be quick, Marco. But it will be as quick as I desire." The praetor also began thrusting hard into Jessica, fucking with as much motion as his position would allow. He felt the tip of his erection brush the woman's cervix and Jessica gasped, either from pain or pleasure, but the praetor didn't care.

When he had taken this position, he had thought that the women of the northern counties of the rebellious California would be more pliant and liberal. It turned out that was not true and he had been forced to waste countless lives of women in combat rather than restoring peace and order. It was a shame, really. Such a waste.

The he slapped Jessica's thigh hard.

"Switch!"

This time, Jessica was completely stripped and laid upon the praetor's desk. Marco was between her legs and sliding his thick pole into her before she was even flat on her back. The praetor grabbed her head and slipped his cock into her mouth.

"I am going to fuck your mouth as hard as Marco is going to fuck your pussy." He rammed his dick into her mouth, smiling as she gagged. Indeed, she began to vomit, but the praetor never stopped, though he wanted to stop. This woman was going to be brutalized for her arrogance and to teach her what her life could be like for the next five years. Then the praetor thought of something. He pulled back and used the woman's pants to wipe himself.

Marco continued to pound her.

The praetor picked up his phone. "Yes. Could you send in the next supplicant?"

The door opened and a middle-aged woman, gray streaking her red hair, entered. She stopped at the door, shocked at what she was witnessing, but the praetor motioned at the lieutenant behind her. The lieutenant grinned and pushed the matron into the office, then closed the door.

The matron wore a simple dress, but it was tailored well enough to express the woman's curves and statuesque figure.

"Why are you here?"

The older woman stared at the scene before her, color rising in her face. The praetor looked back at Marco and Jessica, then at the newcomer.

"Do you like this? Does this make you wet?"

The matron's eyes widened as she turned her gaze toward the praetor. "Outrageous! Do you think I'll submit to this?"

"Yes, I do. Either you submit to me in exchange for whomever you are trying to bargain or I will force you to submit to whom I please. I want this to be an object lesson to the rest your neighbors what I demand if you come to me looking for deals. And just as importantly, you will obey and keep order."

Jessica turned her face, streaked with tears and ravaged by crying, though it was blindfolded, toward the sound of their voices. "Just do as he asks. Give him what he wants."

"But my husband..."

"Ah, your husband. What of him?"

"He was arrested on a false charge. He was taken to Folsom. Please, he doesn't belong there. He's done nothing wrong."

"Folsom, eh? Well, then he has been part of several rape gangs I organized there when I was commandant. All married men are part of them, in the prisons. Are you sure you want him back? He may only want you if you're doing six other guys with him."

The praetor laughed. He felt manic, drunk on the power he held over millions of individual lives. The general had given him an exquisite gift.

The matron paled. She lunged at the praetor, but the praetor was faster. He dropped her with a strike to the chin, then climbed on top of her. The woman tried to look around, dazed, but the praetor pulled her dress over her head. He snapped the bands holding her bra in place and ripped her panties off, leaving angry red marks where the fabric had burned her skin. He bit her nipples savagely as he spread her legs apart. Using her dress as a wrap, he bound her hands against her head. He thrust his hard cock against the dry labia of the woman's vagina. The woman cried out.

"Please, no!"

Freeing one hand, the praetor spit on his fingers and slid them between the lips of her vulva. He rubbed the head of his cock and felt the slow beginnings of moisture seeping from the matron's body. He entered her slowly, thrusting in small movements until he felt the walls of her pussy fully accept him.

"I am going to fuck you and I am going to cum inside you. And then, you are going to ride the face of that woman over there while she is fucked. She is going to eat my cum from your pussy. Maybe I'll have Marco fuck you, too. Maybe I'll have my aide fuck you. Maybe I'll have Marco stick his dick in your ass. But the point is, you are going to fuck, but you'll get nothing in return. That woman there, she will get her brother back. You? You will see your husband, but only as he watches you get gang raped in the prison. I might even make him fuck you, too, when the other men are done. Never raise a hand to me. I rule here!"

The praetor thrust into her and the woman cried. He heard Marco's balls slapping against the ass of Jessica and the excitement of being in the room with so much lust and power aroused the praetor even more. He felt himself growing longer and thicker inside his victim. She struggled against his weight,but that felt all so much better to him. He pulled out, nearly, then powered back inside her. Again, he rammed his cock the full depth of her vagina. Each time, he felt himself build toward climax, his ball tingling and beginning to feel full.

There was a discreet knock on the door and an officer entered. She was blond and lithe with small breasts. The praetor remembered her hips were well defined for holding onto while he was mounted at her backside. He waved at her briefly.

"Come in. Close the door."

The officer closed the door and stood next to the door, watching. She did not react to the sight of two woman being fucked in the praetor's office. She knew it was rather mundane, if arousing. Marco, in particular, was well-hung as were his friends, but that was why they were used as they were. The praetor had restored sex to a weapon, a tool to be used by the military, business executives, and politicians. Even husbands were ennobled with the power of sex over their households; wives, nannies, and female in-laws who lived with them were subject to the lusts of the master of the house. While on the surface the system under the praetor seemed patriarchal, women were as acceptable brokers of sexual power as men. They were granted full access to their employees, subordinates, and male in-laws who lived with their husbands. Indeed, the female officer ensured that the enlisted men in her command were kept fit and their pubic hair neatly trimmed; inspections, at times, took a while. The distribution of sexual power was very interesting under the praetor.

The officer saw that the women could not see her with their blindfolds. She wandered silently over to the busty woman Marco was pounding. The officer knew that Marco could go for long periods of time before orgasming. He was trained to do so. The officer slid her hands over the belly and breasts of Jessica. She loved to feel the jolting, rocking movement of such supple flesh. Jessica lay limp, hands hanging off the edges of the desk; she slid back and forth with Marco's motion. The officer leaned close to her ear.

"It's better if you hang on, dear. Let's him get deeper into you. If you comply, he'll nut faster."

Jessica jolted at the sound of a woman's voice in her ear.

The praetor called out, "I have plans...ugh...here we go...oh, shit, yes."

The praetor continued his motion, keeping a steady rhythm to his thrusts. He was still growing; he felt as if he was flush with the limits of the matron's vagina. Then, the tip of his erection touched the deepest portion of her pussy, again and again, her cervix seeming to connect with the hole of his dick. The walls of her vagina began to throb and pulsate, drawing him further inside her. The woman sobbed, fighting her orgasm, but that was the skill of the praetor, some said the power; he could make the body orgasm while the mind resisted.

And then, he ejaculated. He didn't orgasm, quite, but he released long streams of semen into the matron's body, her cervix dipping and pulsing to bring his seed into her womb. The praetor continued to thrust with the rhythm of the woman's orgasm, touching each time her innermost walls with his spurting cock. He continued to fuck, even as his ejaculations subsided, just to feel the matron's ongoing orgasm throb against his cock. He loved that feeling and he knew that the matron was as shamed as he was sated. He looked down at her.

"Now, with any luck, you are ovulating. And you shall conceive more wonderful girls with orgasms like yours." The praetor withdrew and knelt beside her. "Get up and get on that woman's face. She'll clean you up with her tongue."

The female officer moved toward her and grabbed the dress above the matron's head like a bag of onions. She led the matron to the desk and, with Marco's assistance, dragged the woman on top of Jessica. The officer leaned back down to Jessica.

"Lick. Suck. Enjoy."

The praetor gestured at the two women. "The old woman goes to the men's ward. The young lady will join us at dinner. See that her brother is released upon the condition that he dine with us. See that Jessica is properly attired."

The female officer nodded. She turned to leave and paused near Marco, gently stroking the clitoris of Jessica. She let her thumb graze Marco's cock as he powered into Jessica. She stood there for a moment, meeting Marco's eyes, then she slipped out of the office. Marco glanced at the praetor.

"Marco, don't cum inside Jessica just now. I want whatever-her-name-is to feel you cum. Jessica, while Marco fucks our new friend, I want you to give them both head."

Both women sobbed as Marco moved behind the matron. His rod was slick from Jessica's moisture and he slipped easily inside the older woman. Jessica began licking his balls. The matron moaned loudly as Marco penetrated her, her voice getting louder and rising in pitch as he sank inside her. Marco wrapped his arms around her, gripping her breasts and squeezing as he began to rut. The praetor could think of no other word to describe what Marco began to do with the matron; he used small, powerful thrusts, hips quickly moving. The praetor was reminded of a silver-back mating with a female gorilla. With vicious power, Marco stopped deep inside the matron, his body clenched, and released his orgasm inside her. He kept attempting to push deeper inside her as the older woman sobbed and Jessica licked the fluids that began to leak out around Marco's cock.

The praetor pulled his trousers on and opened his office door. Outside in the waiting area, a crowd of women ringed the room, sitting or standing nervously; the lieutenant was busy finger-fucking an old woman by his desk. He stopped and stood when he saw the praetor.

"Lieutenant, it's time for an object lesson. These women need to fully understand the stakes of the bargain they seek for their men." The praetor motioned for Marco to lead the two women out of his office. "Ladies! You have two options: you may enter my service and fuck who I say and your men will go free. Or you may be raped by myself or whom I decide and then sent to the men's ward to continue being raped. Of course, you may leave now, if these choices do not agree with you. But for now, you will watch these two women, one of whom has entered my service and one who has refused, fucked by the lieutenant here. You may not leave until he is finished or you make a choice."

The praetor smiled.

"And when you do leave, please do me the favor of spreading the word."

Jessica, still blindfolded, was leaning over the lieutenant's desk next to the matron. The lieutenant was dry humping her, getting himself erect again, sliding his cock between her ass cheeks. As he hardened, he moved over to the matron and pushed inside her.

"This is for not sucking me when you had the chance."

The women stared, shocked. They eyed Marco nervously as he prowled the room, thick cock hardening again as he surveyed the crowd. The praetor nodded in approval. Marco was one of the best. He waved at the ladies.

"Marco will do as he pleases, ladies. He has until the lieutenant orgasms to do whatever he wants and then you may all go. I have to change clothes." The praetor slipped back into his office, closing the door so he didn't have to listen to more crying women.

Such a waste.