Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers

I hardly felt the velvet touch of her fingers but before she kissed me she warned, "You're going to regret this." Now it was my turn to furrow my brow, "You'll see," was no explanation at all. She kissed me, my god she kissed me. I seemed to remember one of the few girls I'd been with liked the sides of her breasts lightly stroked - hardly touching - with my thumbs just catching her nipples. It was easy with her as she too had small breasts. Story of my life: I always got the last available girl - you know the one - tiny or misshapen titties, dental braces on her teeth, developing acne, willing to snog and occasionally letting just one finger get inside a mass of pubic hair that smelled of pee. Am I right or am I right?

Vanessa liked the touches. Having her tiny tits handled with care kind of made up for my lousy kissing. Her breath was minty fresh, her teeth sparkling white and the kisses just amplified the velvet touches to my favourite friend.

"You're very patient," she commented, "And very gentle, unlike many men." She didn't diss any specific boyfriend but I'd heard her weeps and anger when she'd been dumped.

"You're worth it," I replied, simply.

Vanessa smiled a big smile, "Thank you," she said. The next ten minutes were perfect bliss as she unfastened my shirt and skin met skin. I can't accurately describe how soft, gentle and very potent were my sister's kisses. There had been rumours she'd been hanging out with a girl who was well known as a dyke and perhaps that's where the tenderness came in. All the while we kissed she moved, so that her small pointy tits massaged my chest. At the same time she coaxed my cock so delicately towards explosion time, then slowed - a tease that made my pre-cum flow liberally.

"You're getting thicker," said Ness, breaking the kiss again to my annoyance. Hmmm, she hated that nickname above all else. I make a mental note not to use it - which was difficult because that was one of the first words I'd uttered as a baby. She looked down, "Hell you're absolutely rigid. You could karate chop with that." I wasn't going to try.

"How do you mean? I asked. No one knew my wank equipment better than me. There was always a slight softness even when I'd Vanessa's panties under my nose. I looked down.

"And do you usually gush all this goo out?" she wiped a drop onto a finger and tasted it "Sure it tastes normal and it's certainly not pee." Oh? She was an expert?

"I don't know," and I didn't, "But what you're doing sure feels divine."

"Like this?" she asked, rotating a lubed finger round the exposed head.

I shivered and laughed, "Yes, very much like that." I was totally lost; guys you know the intense feeling immediately before you shoot? The sensation just after you know it's gonna shoot no matter how hard you try to stop it? It had been that way for a good five minutes and I was nowhere near cumming all over her hand.

"Kiss me again," I said. I'd wasted too many hours, days, weeks, months hunched up over damned stupid games on a machine that was rigged to beat you unless you gave up most of your life trying to win. I'd wasted time and ended up with the 'left over' girls.

"Like this?" she asked, pressing her tits against me, locking her warm, moist lips against mine, bidding me give myself up to her embrace. Our tongues met, teased, explored, and all the while her fingers, her soft smooth gentle fingers tried to tease my weapon into submission. Vanessa failed.

At least that's what I thought. Our lips parted. "I'm impressed," she said, "Most guys would have shot their load all over my hand. You're a stayer, despite spending most of your life playing video games. But I'm not going to be beaten even if it takes all night."

"How? I mean I don't usually have any problem jacking off."

Vanessa sank to her knees. Her mouth opened and suddenly my steel hardness was enclosed by a velvety willing mouth just as I'd suggested earlier. Perhaps it was that I hadn't experienced many BJs or whether my sister was anxious to repay my efforts, I don't know. What I do know was that the pleasure sensors in my brain were working overtime. She gagged a little at first, but soon she got into a steady rhythm. My eyes were closed and my concentration locked on the feelings - like I'd never felt before - racing between my cock and my brain. As I said before, my length was little more than average but I could feel the head touching the back of my sister's throat.

Perhaps Vanessa was beginning to accept defeat with her skills and attention not bringing submission to my cock, so she speeded up, her head moving so fast it was almost a blur. Finally she achieved her goal and those familiar contractions began. Man, it was so amazing; the height of the blissful feelings passing through me was like never before. Cum shot time and time again into her throat and down her gullet to become mixed into that blend of digested food deep inside her - added protein from that intimate source which comes free of charge

"Fuckin' hell, that was quite some mouthful," she said finally. "I've sucked some cocks but yours was the thickest and hardest I've ever met."

"I'm sorry if it hurt your mouth," I answered.

"Hell, no. It was fantastic. Some girl in the future is going to really enjoy it inside her." So that was it then, I'd have to wait some more. "But I warned you," she continued, "That there'd be consequences."

"Ah yes, you said I'd regret it. Why?"

My sister grinned an evil grin, "You're going to have to lick out all the juice you've made me create. I'm horny as hell again."

This wasn't in the equation, but what could I do? I looked at my watch, "It's gonna have to be quick though." More than an hour had passed, if mum or dad came upstairs there might be consequences. Of course ... I could use my new persuasion power. Hell, that gave me a thought. What if mum? ... hmmm ... a blow job from mum tomorrow? Would dad give her the attention she needed? The most I'd seen of mum was a rapidly wrapped towel one time when I was busting and I hadn't realised the bathroom was in use. Mum took it in her stride but I had apologised with a red face.

"Are you gonna lick me out since it was you who got me horny? Renege on that and it's your last blowjob from me buster!" With some guidance from sis I did the deed, only to discover her second cum wasn't as explosive. "I guess I got greedy," she offered, "And as I said, it's been a shit of a day. You can try again tomorrow."

"I'll only try if you get properly shaved," I said, again looking straight at her."

"Oh, yes, I'm sorry," she said. "Of course, I should have remembered before I asked you." She kissed me again.

Just after I'd left Nessie's room I heard mum open the lounge door. She waited at the foot of the stairs despite her apparent urgency to visit the bathroom. Superstitious to a point, mum would never cross on the stairs, even wide ones in office buildings or shopping malls. Despite her need to pee we talked for a few moments.

"I didn't hear you two argue," she said.

"We called a truce. I told her about the old lady and Vanessa said I'd taken a risk. If those boys had been from the Broadfield estate they may have had knives. Anyway they scarpered before I'd chance to see their faces."

"I think you're very brave," and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I did what I had to do."

"Anyway," said mum, "I need to dash, and I haven't forgotten what you said earlier."

It was urgent too, even the sound of her piss hissing against the ceramic brought a tingle to my cock, which puzzled me. Or was it the thought that she'd kicked off her panties?

Dad didn't say much, but then he rarely does. He watched the late news then decided to join mum and turn in early. I thought of him grabbing her panties, using them to pick up her pheromones then fucking her hard.

***

What a night I'd had. I just couldn't get to sleep thinking about my gift from that old lady, and to be honest I wasn't even sure it was. It could have been Vanessa's desire to have her itch satisfied, choose whoever opted to take care of it. I could have been lucky catching my sister in a randy mood. Mum had probably backed down about Nessie's panties because of my good deed. And leaving her own panties for dad? Yup, dad must have sampled hers and Nessie's - every dad does, surely?

BOLLOCKS! there were no coincidences, no maybes, no lucky breaks. The old lady had bestowed some kind of magic or charm on me that I could look someone in the eyes and persuade them to do my will. And gripping my cock and balls? Quite apart from a nice fat juicy cock I now, apparently, not only had enhanced sensitivity but an increased ability to hold off my cum.

By 4am, without even a minute's worth of sleep I had it all figured out. Finally I gave in to four hours of deeply restful sleep. I awoke from a very vivid dream with an absolute spanker of an erection. When I looked at my pride and joy it was rounder, firmer. The Stillson treatment was worth it.

***

Mum was already up and dad was away to the office; nothing new then. Vanessa was just leaving for the 8.30 bus and I grabbed coffee and toast before my date with annihilation. At least my laptop was waiting. I usually answered emails, caught up with my limited social world and then blasted the hell out of anyone or anything that dared invade my laptop screen.

An hour of creating mayhem and I broke off for some coffee. Mum was sat doing a sudoku in her Gratuitous Gossip magazine. "How did it go, then?" I enquired.

"Sorry?"

"With dad. I spotted your panties in the bathroom."

"Too busy brushing his teeth to notice them I guess." The scowl on her face told it all. "It was all zzzz as soon as his head hit the pillow."

"Like normal?" I just knew her reply.

"Like normal," she sighed and seemed resigned. "Did you sample them, then?"

"You can't ask me that!"

"I just did ... Well?"

"Yes. SO WHAT?" Hell, I was losing my cool. They were there, on the bathroom floor last night, an intense combination of MILF juice and not-quite-wiped-off piss. The piss gave the sharp awakening of urea, the MILF juice a deeper pheromone enhanced tang of female sex - much the same as my sister but oh so different. I simply couldn't resist the urge to wank. And then, oh my, and then this morning when I'd woken with an iron clad erection, waited for it to droop so I could piss, then watched it rise once more as I again sampled mum's cunt smell.

"And you wanked?" Hell, was this a gestapo interrogation? Was she horny?

"Yes mum, I wanked sniffing your panties and again this morning, in the bathroom, before I came downstairs." OMG I didn't just say that, did I?

Mum smiled, "Thank you for being so honest," then took me by surprise. "I really wanted to know if my basic scent had gone wrong or vanished. Dad seems to have lost his interest." She kissed me on the cheek. "And thank you for giving me the idea, even though it didn't work."

I looked her straight in the face as I had done the day before, "But wanking in the bathroom to a secondhand dose of pheromone isn't as much fun. It would be much better if you took care of my erection." A flush went over her face as her eyes took on an odd look. The the mist cleared.

"Brendan," she began, unsure of what to say. "We've always been honest as a family about ... things. I mean sexual things. I know, I know, I've been rather blunt about one or two matters, but ..."

"It's OK mum. You don't need to spell it out. You asked me if I'd wanked and I admitted I had."

"No, it's not that. It's that my panties had been on all day - pee and all. I had a shower earlier and I'm nice and fresh down there. Will you give me your opinion now?"

"Sure, take your panties off while I turn around."

"Oh no need for that. My pussy is no different to any other woman's." And with that she hiked up her dress and pulled them down, kicking them to me. "So?"

"Different," I said, taking a whiff, but definitely not as strong.

"Pass them over," she asked and promptly wiped herself with the gusset. This time I got a better peek at her pussy. No big deal and trimmed but not shaved clean; not just stubble like my sister, but not totally unkempt. She passed her panties back to me, "Try now."

"Better," I said, trying to ignore the residual shower gel perfume. "In fact," I added, "Very nice." I was trying to dumb it down but the sight of mum's pussy and the light scent of woman juice overrode my natural reaction. The new sensation of warmth and now tingling soon gave way to a visible bulge in my pants. Mum noticed. Two nostrils inhaling deeply made the bulge even larger.

"Oh I'm really sorry," said mum, "I didn't want to embarrass you, I just wanted to check that my panties turned a man on and it looks like it's worked too well and you did say resolving the problem yourself wasn't too much fun. Let's see what I can do."

"It really doesn't matter," I said, just as she'd unbuckled my pants.

"But it does," said mum, unzipping my fly. "I made the problem, I'll fix it. This new power was working well. "I can't have you standing, it's uncomfortable. Sit here." However, before I'd chance to sit in the armchair my pants and boxers were at my ankles. Once sat she tugged them past my feet, pulling off my trainers in one swift tug. Now I was naked from my waist downwards and wondering just how powerful a gift the old woman had given me. Fuck it - I was going to enjoy myself.

"How the hell?" mum exclaimed, looking at the girth of my newly enhanced weapon.

"I don't know," I quipped, "Suddenly it looks like someone pumped it up."

"Hmmm," said mum. I reckon a wicked thought passed through her head. I could, of course, have made a 'suggestion' but I let her decide. "Close your eyes," she said and as I did so she began to stroke very lightly. This new sensation of warmth and tingling was rather odd at first, but I quickly got used to it. "You're so THICK ," she said, several times as she steadily stroked. It was as if she didn't believe what she could clearly see. I was expecting her to suck me off but apparently it hadn't entered her head. Mum, it turned out, was no sexpert. She seemed content to tease me for what seemed like eternity, eventually speeding to make me shoot. How can I describe it apart from 'fantastic' but it was clear she hadn't jerked a man off for ages as her wrist seemed to ache.

"How about you?" I asked, a little lamely, "You must be even more horny now."

"Oh that's OK," she said, "I can visit the bathroom anytime. I don't want to embarrass you doing it here." Disappointment flushed through me. I obviously needed to be more assertive.

"You will do it for me to watch. It will make you even hornier." Eye contact as before.

Again the swift uncertain look on her face, She scowled then smiled, a contradiction that mirrored her temporary confusion. "Yes, you're right!" she exclaimed, "You're so right. Heavens, doing it in front of a man will take me back many years to my late teens. I had a boyfriend who nagged me for ages, and let's face it, I'm as horny as hell."

"And you eventually gave in? You let him watch?"

Mum laughed out loud, "Yes, it was so embarrassing but it gave me a real buzz." She chuckled, "I could get most anything from that guy, anything if he could just wank frantically while he watched me. I soon learned to keep clear so I didn't have to wipe his cum off my clothes."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "A lot came out?"

"Well, not exactly gallons but it sure seemed like it." She drew up another armchair, facing me, unzipped her skirt and we were both equally half-naked. Her pussy obviously had been shaved a week or three ago, but I got the idea dad didn't do it. Should I offer? Not yet, but just right now there was a fair covering of short pubic hair. Her pussy lips weren't at all smooth, perhaps understandably considering she was double Vanessa's age. She parted her legs, easing forward in the chair.

"Pull closer," she said, "I'm already getting a buzz from you looking." I did. With two fingers she eased the flaps back, the very moist pink inner contrasting nicely with her paler surrounding skin. Man, her clit was HUGE. I smiled and licked my lips.

"See," she said, "You're not the only one who's bigger than average."

"Nice!" I replied as she dipped a finger in her well. Withdrawing it WET, yes very wet, she used its slickness to tease her clit.

Then unexpectedly, "Why don't you try?" leaving me momentarily speechless.

"You're my mother!" I answered lamely, "I don't know if I should ..."

"... Make me cum?" she swiftly interjected. "We're both half naked, I've just jacked you off and you ask? Bren, you'll probably make a better job of it than me. Why, all those girls ..."

"I ... I ... " I stuttered.

" Oh, Bren, you sweet. You're new to this aren't you?"

My face said it all. "I have, but like, I mean, not looking down there at the same time, and only," I paused. Seconds passed, "Just with one girl."

"But you made her cum?" I nodded, with a very dry throat. "She enjoyed it?" I nodded again. "And did she jack you off?" I nodded again. Mum paused this time, searching for the right words, eventually offering just " ... so you haven't? I mean, gone all the way?" This time I looked at the pattern on the carpet and shook my head. "Oh, I see," and then she smiled. "Oh, Bren. I'm sorry. I didn't realise."

"Its OK, mum. Most of the girls, including my sister, seem to think I'm a computer game nerd." I daren't tell her about Vanessa or my new gift from that old lady.

"Do you want me to help?" Mum's voice softened to an almost seductive tone. "Show you a little how to touch, where to touch, how to make it feel better to a girl?"

"Could you? I mean, will you?"

Mum smiled the biggest smile I'd ever seen, a mother's smile, took my hand and placed my finger on her clit, her enormous clit. "Don't start here," she said. "You start here," she added, pointing to her lips, "But we'll skip that." The huge smile appeared again, "But maybe later?"

"Maybe."

"But this," mum continued, pushing up quite a tight-fitting top, "Is essential," revealing a well-laundered chain store bra. OK, it would be real harsh to say mum was overweight, so the top and bra must have shrunk slightly. She eased the bra over a slightly saggy but perfectly adequate tit. "Your other hand here, just lightly stroking, gently over ... ohhhh! Yes just like that."

Pushing, then hooking my finger just inside mum's love cave didn't seem anywhere near her clit, but ... "Oh yes, just there." I learned a lot. I learned that you didn't go and fumble around. I learned where to touch and where not. I learned softly is good and not to hurry, I learned to gently suck her now engorged nipples, using my lips and tongue, I leaned that done properly I could ...

"Oh yes, just there." Her legs stretched out and I lost my place only to seek out a very wet clit again. "Oh Brendan, please, just, oh yes, don't stop.

"Just here?"

She spoke very quietly, almost as a sigh, "Yes, just there, that is so good."

Mum arched her back and her breaths started to come in lumpy chunks."Slower, keep me just there," she whispered. I tried to do as she asked, letting her lead me. Five minutes must have passed and she hardly spoke. My fingers and wrist were aching but still she kept me slowly tickling her clit, hardly touching at all. And then all at once she was pressing against me, urging me to go faster, her back arching again, her legs lifting her butt then cramping as she reached her climax. And she screamed, not in pain but sublime pleasure. "Oh my god," she shouted, and she shook from head to toe.

"You're not going to believe this, Brendan," she told me after she'd come back down to earth, "But that's the first time I've cum for a man in years and it was huge. Yes, I've faked it for your dad but don't you ever tell him. We have sex but we don't fuck - we stopped fucking years ago and sometimes he touches me. You were fantastic and you did exactly as I asked."

grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers