Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers

I had learned things that dad had forgotten, or at least put well in the past, things that I tried later with girls my own age after I'd quit being a game nerd. But I'll tell you about that later.

***

ENDING ONE - VANESSA TAKES MY VIRGINITY.

If you want mum to do the job, please scroll down to ENDING TWO.

My sister, for once, was in a surprisingly good mood when she arrived home, despite the Cardinal having made his monthly visit a few days early. Usually she was grumpy and bloated but it seemed she was trying to be cheerful. Mum will sometimes let me know that Nessie is 'on' and sometimes it's just obvious. Nessie let me know herself, however, that we couldn't repeat what had happened the day before.

"I can't understand what got into me," she said, once we were alone. "It just felt so right that I asked you to help me and you were so not fazed by it." She paused as if taking in my reaction.

"So you really didn't know what was wrong with your gadget?"

"No, I hadn't a clue and I was so damned frustrated and annoyed. Today probably explains it all." She then went into all the details of PMT (PMS) and how she got moods then intense horniness, unable sometimes to solve the easiest problem if curing her horniness became difficult. "Hell, I was so fucking HORNY that I'd consider any solution. You were nearby and so wiling to help that I decided to help you in return. You haven't seen a girl masturbate, have you?"

I shook my head, "At least, not until last night."

"And you haven't done it with a girl, have you? No ... strike that. I shouldn't have asked."

It was several seconds before I confessed. "No, I haven't," I confirmed, a small tear in my eye, lowering my face. "I guess I spend to much time playing games."

"I'm sorry I came on to you," she said, "I just felt so fucking horny and you were here. It was wrong, but at the time it felt so ... so ... so natural, so right and," she looked about to burst into tears, "And you were brilliant and when I came it was fantastic."

"I've never done that to a girl but I realised you're so beautiful and I've taken you for granted for so long."

"You thought you should have a sister with big tits and a small waist?"

"Hell, no. You're certainly not fat and I really like your tits."

"Really? No, they're too small." She unbuttoned her blouse at the top, "See, no cleavage that men crave to see." It was only then that I realised her blouse was a little see-thru.

"Don't they like make you wear a bra for work?"

Ness laughed, "I'm not at school now. No pervy teachers to ogle me. The guys at work and the clients I see seem to like me displaying a little. It boosts my confidence and it makes their day."

"Don't they prefer big tits?" I was puzzled, surely that's what most men liked on a woman.

She laughed again, "I think they like the thin blouses just as much. I know I've given one or two a boner. I can see where their eyes are focussed and that gives me a buzz." And with that she fully unbuttoned her blouse. "You really like them? That's so sweet." She needed just two fingers of each hand to tilt them upwards.

The familiar warmth and tingling began again as I rapidly firmed. "They're fantastic." I meant it. Although Ness had mini breasts they were firm and well pointed, almost like the very top of a mountain peak. They reminded me of a smoother version of the coconut macaroons that mum made, each topped with a half glace cherry. Her nipples stood erect, no doubt from the sheer sexual buzz of our conversation. "Can I touch again?" I asked.

"My tits, sure, but not down here." I really didn't need her to lift her skirt and point.

"But you're all smooth, there. I thought girls had to wear those thick pads."

"You've been looking at old books. Not nowadays. It's kinda like a chunk of absorbent stuff that goes inside." She pulled her panties to one side just showing the end of a length of string.

"So you can still touch?"

"Yes, I can. I get more horny these few days."

"So why can't I?"

"You can't."

I looked at her squarely, eye to eye. "I'm curious. You must let me."

That strange expression passed over her face," Well, OK, if your curious I'll let you just this once."

I remembered my education from mum, touch lightly, slow and steady. Nessie's expression changed rapidly from one of not quite understanding to one of immense pleasure. It was true that the Cardinal's visit made her horny and on her first day it seemed to double. I made her wait for her climax and she had to smother a scream lest we be heard downstairs.

The week dragged. I didn't touch her again until the Cardinal had left, my curiosity was no more. I learned to be careful with my suggestions if they ordered people to do what I willed. It took time to adjust to my new powers.

The weekend came. Mum went down town, dad to watch the local soccer team who were performing well - a run of 10 consecutive wins. I was winning too, hunched over my world domination machine.

"Bren," called Vanessa, "I need you."

"I'm in the middle of a game," I answered.

"I SAID I NEED YOU," came the instant reply from the next bedroom.

"Wait a mo."

"Your loss."

"OK, OK, don't wet your knickers, I'm just doing a save."

Vanessa was standing in her room in a provocative pose, wearing a very thin, very see-thru white school blouse, untidily knotted school tie and a very short hockey-style skirt. It was a St Trinian's outfit from a party she'd been to and even her hair was tied in pigtails. Holy shit! "Like it?" she asked.

"Wow, you went to a party dressed like that?" I asked.

She laughed a rather naughty laugh, "I had a jacket on There was an old guy on the bus taking a good look at my legs but that's all."

"Did you pull at the party?"

"Didn't want to. I got a lift home by the girl's dad - I thanked him of course." I just raised my eyebrows until she went on. "Oh, I just let him have a kiss and a grope. Nothing much. He's given me a lift before."

I waited, eyebrows still raised, " ... and?"

"Oh, OK. A French kiss and fingers down my panties just enough to give him stinkies."

"He was worth that?"

"She runs the best parties and he pays for them - and he has an e-type Jag."

"Wow! Is he loaded?"

"I never check his pants, he just gets the kiss and grope. Probably wanks himself silly when he gets home."

"You know what I mean."

"Dunno. I suppose so, though it's an old Jag he got done up. Anyway do you like my St Trinian's?"

"I like your tits peeking through." Her nipples were like small cherries, promising a burst of flavour. And then, "I trust his wife doesn't know. Is he fucking Sandie?"

"How the hell would I know if he's fucking his daughter? If his wife knew about his special taxi fares she'd probably go mental."

"So he tries it on with others?"

"He's still quite dishy. Sometimes he pays the other girls but I won't let him, and this conversation ends here." That kind of left me in limbo. It would have been good wank fodder.

"Can I undress you?"

"Yes, but slowly. And while you're kissing me." With few clothes to remove it didn't take too long. Now she was naked and still with pigtails, looking every bit the sort of girl you'd see in a 'Just 18' top shelf mag. We kissed and touched, Ness undressing me little by little. My flagpole stood proud.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked, straight out, catching me unawares.

I looked blankly, "I um, I don't know."

Ness smiled a tender smile. She kissed me again, her tits pressing lightly against my chest. "You're so sweet. You haven't fucked a girl, have you?" she said, in much of a sympathetic way as if I was losing out on something very important. "Look, I'll show you. Come."

She lay on her bed, both of us comically just wearing socks. "I'm horny and I need someone inside me. This way we'll both gain." I joined her and she showed me how to gently enter her. My thickness caused her to gasp. "It's OK. Hell, you're even wider than my Ebony Surprise." That, I found out later, was a well endowed but non vibrating piece of plastic.

By the fourth or fifth thrust I was beginning to realise what mother nature had given humankind to reproduce with. I had no benchmark on which to judge, but it sure felt good.

"Steady, now," she said with encouragement, "Back as far as you can without coming out." I did, but give me a chance as I was just learning. "And thrust hard but not too fast, as deep as you can inside me." I tried my best but surely it takes more than one lesson to ... "Oh yes, just like that," Shit, I just came out, "Hey, no. Just take it steady and ... oh yes ... " Do the porn mags tell you that you have unused muscles screaming to ache? "Oh yes ..." I hadn't thought it would feel so good, not like a wank or a blowjob or ... oh my god that's ... "Oh my little brother I never dreamed this could be ... Ohhhh!"

And there the conversation, the random thoughts, the instructing ... everything stopped but the sounds of pure pleasure, the purrs, the moans, the sighs, until everything got too much and I came ... right ... inside ... my... big ... sister.

"Don't stop, just slow a little. It's OK, you came too soon but ... wait ... you're still as hard ... that's impossible."

Everything was new to me. Was I supposed to come out or wait until my sister had come? "You haven't come, have you?" Hell, wasn't the girl supposed to always say 'yes' to please her man?

"It's OK," she said, "I kinda did but you're still hard. Try it like you were doing before."

"OK," I confirmed and felt my back ache. I kept on, full even strokes, faster and faster until ...

"Yes, yes, yes, keep on, faster, fuck me hard, yes, yes, ram it in me ... OH YES!! " The moans, then screams told me that my sister had finally hit her goal. We cuddled, we kissed, we even snoozed a while.

I was no longer a virgin and, for the first attempt, my sister thought I hadn't done too bad - praise indeed from Vanessa and she even apologised for the gutter language at the end . It was the first of several occasions we fucked, sometimes it seemed that she took every opportunity when we were alone in the house together.

***

NOW GO TO THE EPILOGUE

***

ENDING TWO - MUM TAKES MY VIRGINITY

Mum hardly spoke during the 24 hours following what had taken place. I guess she thought she had embarrassed me or that we shouldn't have done what we did. There were, however, certain times when it seemed she was going to speak but never did. The day after, things were more-or-less back to normal but she never mentioned what we'd done.

At the same time my sister smiled almost perpetually - that is until the weekend that she hooked up with another guy in a nightclub downtown. The poor bugger probably had to stand her all the drinks and a donner meal after the club slung out its inebriated clients. For some, if not for many, the climax of the evening out was to argue that the curry, pizza or donner meal was shit, having eaten it all then complained to the acne faced youth behind the counter. Of course, in the event of any trouble the youth often had the necessary backup, or one of the less inebriated regular clients would step in. Blood spilt on the pavement outside would hopefully be seen by a CCTV op who then contacted local police.

Vanessa had phoned mum, telling her she was stopping over at a friend's house, which mum translated into either a one-night stand or her precious daughter intending to get too drunk to come home. Either way, Ness's thoughts were now turned to someone new.

The following morning dad, having scanned the local rag for sports and scandal, turned to the more challenging weekend crossword. Having painstakingly solved all but three of the clues he announced, "I think I'll have a walk down to the Scavenging Squirrel for a quick pint - it'll help me work up an appetite," he said, without looking at mum or waiting for an answer. I suppose I could have looked him squarely in the eye and suggested he helped mum prepare lunch. I didn't though, and instead I offered mum the help.

"He's always the same," she moaned, "Especially since that new barmaid started."

"Elise?"

"Yes, I think that's her name."

I smiled broadly, "She's a stunner. They say that she's doubled the takings, pulls the men in from far and wide."

Mum changed mood, turned me round against the worktop, kissing me briefly on my lips, "Thank goodness I've got you around ... and I'm really sorry I embarrassed you a few days ago."

I smiled again, "It was good. I enjoyed it."

She kissed me a second time, now pressing her hips against me. "You know, you're not a bad son." Was that a compliment? I didn't care. Then time she kissed me for longer, overcoming my initial reluctance and persuading my lips to open. Her lips were soft and she could feel that I responded. Her mouth widened and became very persuasive. No pressure, just the promise of intent - intent to arouse me. Almost without thinking I put my hands on her butt, pulling her closer. Her kiss continued, my newly broadened baby machine rapidly swelling. Hell, such a kiss would have been welcome from any woman; the fact this was my mother just made it extra special.

How many guys would kiss their mother? The thought raced through my mind as blood rushed in to further enhance the chubby dimensions of my best friend. Hell, some mornings after I'd had a particularly memorable erotic dream I had noticed that although my cock hadn't grown any length, day by day its girth was gradually increasing. Mum noticed my bigger bulge and now rotated her hips, massaging my already swollen organ.

"Mmmm," she murmured without breaking the kiss and, hell, this woman could kiss. It was a hungry kiss like I'd never experienced before. It was a needy kiss, a kiss always wanting more, wanting to experience everything my own mouth would return. I felt my zip being tugged down, exposing my pumped up baby machine.

She broke away, glancing down at my new thickness. "That's incredible," she said, "I want more of you," she added, "The last time was just an appetiser. Fuck the dinner, your dad can wait. You even kiss better than him."

"I'm not sure what you mean," I said, but having a good idea that I did.

"Upstairs," she answered, "And I'll show you."

I hesitated, "No mum, the last time was just fun. It would be wrong to go any further."

"It's OK," she insisted, smiling. "I know it's unusual but, believe me, no-one will know except us and I'm going to make this very enjoyable."

"I don't think ..." My voice trailed off. "I mean I don't know how ... " I suddenly felt very hot and nervous. The gift I'd been given by the old lady had worked better than I'd anticipated. I looked mum squarely in the face. "You don't have to," I offered, hoping that the new suggestion would reverse mum's wish to bed me. It didn't work ... Oh shit! Then a thought hit me - had one gift decreased to allow the other to increase? I still winced at the memory of the vice-like pressure of that lady's old, gnarled fingers.

"Oh my darling Brendan, I'd forgotten what you told me," said mum, noticing my reluctance. "You've never had sex with a girl, have you?"

My head went down, "No."

Mum hugged me and her voice softened, "Well everyone has to learn and there's no time like the present. Here, let me teach you. Help me undress." Those may have been her words but she didn't help much, leaving me to discover what lay beneath.

OH MY GOD! This must have been preplanned as mum was wearing very sexy, very revealing bra and panties. "You like them?" she asked, "I last wore this set for your dad about 3 years ago." The bra looked as if it had been hand-moulded to fit her as the red see-thru lace just clung tightly to her skin. The lace was so thin that I could easily see her nipples, erect, poking through as if excited to be on show. The cups uplifted her breasts as in a 19 or 20 year old, making both sides very alluring. Moving down, her panties clung around her pudenda, shaped somehow as to make the very best of the curve, even gripping enough to display a camel toe. I could easily see her slit and valley in much the same way as I could see each nipple. The lace gripped tightly and, as she had recently shaved, I could make out the bare skin underneath.

"Well?" she asked, awaiting my reply.

"Beautiful, very sexy," I muttered, still somewhat embarrassed that mum was coming on to me.

"I shaved," she said. "I found a magazine in your room a while ago, 'Shavers Special,' and I thought that must have been your preference." Hey, hold the back page, mum had planned this before the old lady had given me the gift.

"So why now, why today?"

"Since our special time together I thought it would be so right. Dad had been ignoring my advances for long time and after seeing what you had to offer I wanted you inside me." She cupped my cock and balls. I awkwardly unclipped her bra, fumbling, unused to doing such a simple task. Then I peeled away her tight fitting panties. She kicked them off her feet, leaving her standing before me totally naked. She had indeed shaved and the camel came out of hiding but, as I'd previously seen, her lips weren't at all tidy like Vanessa's. Now she made a move to undress me.

"Look," she said, sitting on the wicker chair. "Take a closer look." She peeled apart her labia and the pink insides glistened. She dipped a finger, held it to me to inspect. "You've caused that already. I'm leaking lube, quite a lot in fact, and that means my pussy is waiting for your cock to enter." She paused whole I explored with my finger. She was very wet. "Lie down on the bed," she continued when I was as naked as her and feeling nervous. I needn't have been, "Close your eyes and let me do all the work," she added, with a reassuring smile. By now my nervousness had caused my redesigned, plumper organ to deflate. The embarrassment had made me limp. No problem. I felt mum's tits brushing against me as she closed her lips over first one, then my other nipple. Not entirely satisfied with the effect she kissed me, awkwardly but effectively thumbing both my nipples at the same time. Her efforts worked well and I got an odd but very pleasant feeling. When she moved down to my chest and licked then sucked my nipples I began to realise just how pleasant the sensation must be to a woman. OK, men don't have tits, least ways they don't normally have tits, but the body's hardwiring is the same. The effect was electric and my pole rose proud and strong.

"There, that's better," she almost sang as if pleased with her work. "Now just lay still." Awkwardly again she positioned herself astride my hips and lowered herself on to me. Now I was inside my first woman. The odd, unaccustomed feeling soon became one of great pleasure; it was as if we were working together, a design that nature had adapted for all her thousands of species. We did the theory in school - a simple piston in a warm, welcoming tube, made to fit perfectly, having its own lubrication and designed to give pleasure to those who wanted to fuck. No, that was wrong, it was designed for couples to make love, to give them blissful feelings and make it so damned exciting that they'd want to do it time and time again. Hell no. Redefine that definition; it was a totally flexible system - make love, fuck, screw, a quickie or nice and s-l-o-w, twosome, threesomes, gang bangs - a totally flexible, adaptable god-given, nature evolved arrangement for having fun.

She speeded, then slowed, speeded and slowed, clenched some muscle within her that squeezed more pleasure out of me. And then I fired. Despite my newly reconfigured cock I fired.

grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers