Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers

"Don't worry," she said, "It happens." We talked for a few minutes before she noticed I was still hard. "Never," she said. "You're still hard? OK, it's your turn," she whispered after a few moments, "I want you inside me again." Mum smiled and joked, "I'm sure your dad will have some magazines with plenty of close-up pictures if you can't work out what to do."

"I think I can work it out," I said attempting the so-called missionary, missed and slid downwards to her butt cheeks. Laughing, I tried again and got my pole in the hole.

"Give the man a medal," quipped mum, taking a sharp breath as I thrust hard. From there on the banter stopped. Hell, this 'How to fuck' lesson went well and mum seemed to enjoy my amateurish attempts. They say that practice makes perfect and I was now eager to learn.

"Oh shit," I said, my newly found confidence disappearing as I suddenly came out.

"Don't try too hard or too fast," said my tutor, "Just let it come naturally." A few minutes later my confidence returned. I gradually improved my rhythm and mum closed her eyes, concentrating. She was now taking deeper breaths and I could feel her hips moving in rhythm, trying to push against me so I could thrust deeply.

"Oh Brendan," she said, "Don't stop, don't even slow down. I'm going to ... I'm going to ... Ohhhh yes," and her body went into that combination of pleasurable spasms they call an orgasm. What language came out of her mouth isn't fit to be shared, but I was to find out later that the xxx rated version of English slang just, well, just let out all the frustration she'd accumulated over the years that dad hadn't satisfied her.

We cuddled on her bed for what seemed an eternity then we made love again, but we soon, sadly, had to make a start on lunch. That was the beginning of mum trying to teach her virgin son how to make love Fucking came on occasions when we were just too randy to stick to convention. We fucked, we came and we fucked again, the rest of the time mum enjoyed teaching me how to please her, and in turn she repaid by taking me to sexual heights I never knew existed.

One thing I learned well was how to please a woman with my tongue, a life skill that earned me much respect with many other women.

***

EPILOGUE : They say that all good things must come to an end and after a week or two Vanessa turned her interest to a new boyfriend. The power bestowed on my eyes by the old lady seemed to dwindle away. At first it was intermittent, then unpredictable and finally it faded completely. My new thicker cock, more round and very plump stayed with me. Perhaps the vice like grip was intentional to give the power a maximum force.

Mum was great, passing all the love she used to give dad on to me, particularly in the days after we first made love. Mum was tender, kind, thoughtful, helpful. She answered questions, often correcting. We made love on every possible occasion, sometimes twice or three times a day.

A few weeks later I made the decision to try to track down the old lady, calling in the store where the lady shopped.

"I really need to meet her again and check how she is," I said, giving a full description to the girl on the till.

"Mandy," cried the girl - no more than 17 years old I thought, "You've been here longer than me."

Mandy thought for a few seconds, "Yes, I know her, but she hasn't been in here for ages and I'm sure she was ill."

"She was," added another, and I'm sure had a heart attack and died. In fact I remember seeing the announcement in the local paper. Apparently she lived like a pauper but left several thousand pounds to an animal charity."

"Oh yes, I remember. Didn't the manager cut out the piece from the Herald?" A few minutes later she returned with the clipping. The photo was indeed the same woman, over £10,000 left to a dog rescue organisation.

"That's really odd," I said, "I helped her only a few weeks ago. She was almost mugged and she said she'd just drawn her pension from your ATM."

"The ATM often malfunctioned, kept customers' bank cards for no reason. We had it removed 2 years ago."

I left the store puzzled, really puzzled, and I decided to push my bike up the narrow escape alley to try and find the two boys.

The problem was that there was no alley anywhere to be seen.

Author's note: It doesn't really matter which route you took to seal the end of Brendan's virginity. His sister got bored and sought to continue her life of partying, endless boyfriends, one night fucks etc. His mother, on the other hand, found in Brendan something she'd lost in her life - a sexual freedom she'd last enjoyed many years before. The old woman's gift helped reignite a flame that had died.

Above all, the old woman's gift gave Brendan the confidence he lacked, the means to move on from a youth to a man.

grumpyg
grumpyg
937 Followers