Power and Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had extracted all possible sensation from his nipples she slowly lowered herself onto his member. He filled her completely and she shuddered with that fullness. She settled with his shaft deep within her and did not move. For long moments only their combined breathing brought motion to their joining. Carol was committing this moment to memory. It was a perfect memory of pure pleasure.

Nathaniel's hands drifted up her thighs and his hips began to move beneath her. She began to ride him; effortlessly finding an erotic rhythm with his movements. His hands never stopped moving as she pistoned herself atop him gliding over her skin to maximize her pleasure. He used that wondrous power of his to control the pace, prolonging the experience and allowing her pleasure to build.

Carol was amazed. She knew she was well beyond the point where she should have climaxed but had not yet felt the precursor signs of orgasm. The pleasure was more intense than anything she had known before. Nathaniel was a very skilled lover. His power had eased her mind and energized her body. She was still surfing waves and waves of pleasure.

Nathaniel's hand caressed that spot at the base of her neck and she moaned and rode him faster. His hands found her breast again and squeezed just firmly enough. Her place quickened again. She braced one hand against Nathaniel's chest and the other on the beds oaken headboard. She was sweating profusely and her breath was ragged and labored. Through her own joy she could hear Nathaniel's own strained breathing and moaning. She forced her eyes open, wanting to see her affect on him. His eyes were tightly closed his head rolled from side to side, and his chest heaved has he raised and lowered his hips in time with hers. She was happy with the pleasure she was providing him.

His eyes opened and caught hers in a stare so intimate that it almost frightened her. He took her face in his hands and drew her into a kiss. Her hips continue to move as the kiss deepened and her breast rubbed against in her chest and she felt the beginnings of her orgasm. The Nathaniel said the word.

"Surrender!" He said breathily.

Carol's hips moved even faster. Then a word drifted into her mind. "Nathaniel." The first time was barely audible.

Nathaniel looked up at Carol as she was in the throes of passion. His third suggestion was working. When she heard him say the word 'surrender' she would need to say his name three times before she could reach orgasm. She could not climax until he said that word.

"Nathaniel!"It was louder this time, and she moved even faster.

"NATH... AN... IEL!" This time it was almost a scream. She spammed as her climax took her. Her back arched and her head thrashed about sending her deep brown locks flailing. When the orgasm was at its peak, Nathaniel sent a surge of power through her. She gasped and her spasms intensified until Nathaniel had to hold her thighs tightly to keep her from inadvertently pulling herself off of his manhood.

After many minutes the climaxed ebbed. Carol fell atop Nathaniel keeping his still-erect member inside her. She was speechless. Her body was pleasantly exhausted, her mind was still riding high on endorphins, and she was totally relaxed. She could feel Nathaniel within her their breath causing the slightest movement of their still-joined flesh. It became important to her that she satisfy him as he had satisfied her.

She kissed him softly and the locked her eyes with his. "Keep your eyes open if you can," she told him as she began to ride him again. "Look at me," she added, her voice trailing off as she began to enjoy herself again. His eyes never left hers as she slid her sex around him. It was eerily intimate looking to his eyes as the pleasure washed through him. He was at his most unguarded and she felt that, while they were joined, that she could see his true self and he could see hers. This intimacy opened her up to more pleasure. Even after the exhausting bout of lovemaking she had just enjoyed, she was again swept up in the feeling of his being inside her.

She kept the pace slow, so they could keep the wonderful eye contact they had established. She swirled hips as she moved up and down and down on his shaft. She loved the sounds he was making, the way his chest heaved, and the way his straining muscles felt beneath her. It was Nathaniel who succumbed to the pleasure first and closed his eyes to bask in it. Carol smiled and closed her eyes as she quickened the pace slightly. When she sensed his climax was near, she stopped moving and concentrated on controlling her inner muscles. She used those muscles to grip his manhood, and began to move her hips in a slow circle. Nathaniel groaned and seemed content to lay still and let Carol please him. She smiled as his body settled down on the mattress.

In time she felt her release coming near again. She bore down harder onto him. "Please come now Nathaniel! Please, I want us to go together."

He came, grunting with effort as his body thrashed and his fists grasped the sheets. Carol felt his warmth spurt into her. She felt the part of him inside her pulse powerfully and this sent her over the edge. An orgasm claimed her. She clung to Nathaniel as the pleasant contractions surged through her body and she could feel him thrashing beneath her.

When they were both spent he held her closely with her head on his chest. She listened to his heartbeat as it returned to a normal pace. She was utterly content. Her body was consumed with the pleasant lethargy that only lovemaking could produce. Neither of the spoke; words seemed inadequate. After holding her for an hour or so Nathaniel touched the back of her head. She looked at him and he smiled.

He deliberately put a finger on her forehead and said, "sleep".

The fourth of his trance suggestions took effect and Carol fell into a deep, restful sleep. He moved so he could embrace her from behind and kissed her shoulder. "Welcome to my family my love." He pulled her a little closer and settled in to sleep himself.