Power & Wealth: A Grandfather's Control Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers

As I ran my fingers over the bulging shaft it easily felt ten times bigger then my boyfriend or every other guy I have ever fucked. And it was monstrous compared to my fathers cock, who I saw the other day when the 3 Middle Eastern men came to our house.


As I panted with lust, I said in a throaty voice,

"Oh fuck yeah baby let me get that big cock of yours out of those uncomfortable pants. Let me get it really wet with my mouth and let me show you how bad I've wanted to blow you ....I want to suck all over every inch of it grandfather. I want to blow that huge cock so fucking bad Frank. All I could think about all week was watching those two whores you fucked, suck all over your giant shaft, and how they came just from sucking it."

I added heatedly, "God, I've wanted to blow this great big cock of yours ever since I saw you fuck lover.....Oh baby, let me show you how good I am at blowing your huge. Let me suck it like all the other sluts you get every night Frank."

At that point my grandfather ripped off his pants and out sprung the biggest cock I have ever seen. I swear I nearly fainted when I saw it as I gasped aloud,

"OH FUCK BABY, IT'S SO FUCKING HUGE!!!"

As my grandfathers enormous cock stuck out from his body like a tree trunk I squatted there motionless, shaking my head, in disbelief, that a cock could actually be so huge! Even having seen it last week and knowing how big it was, did not prepare me for the shock I was experiencing from being so close to it. As my grandfather leaned back, he sipped his champaign, with a smug look on his face as I just stared at his giant cock in a trance for over five minutes as it waved from side to side menacingly.

As I marveled at its enormous size, the huge cock waved angrily and confidently in the air. As I took in the almost grotesque and freakish sight I continued to groan over and over disbelievingly,

"Ohhhh fuck it's huge,"


As I looked at his monster cock in this trance-like state; awestruck by its size and power, my 78 year old grandfather just grinned confidently while he sipped his champaign. He gave me all the time I needed to get used to him having such a massive cock. I could tell he was thoroughly enjoying this special moment. This was the time when every teenage girl he fucked got to witness the biggest cock in her life towering wildly and angrily before her for the first time. After this five minute lust filled display my grandfather broke the sexy tension in the air and said icily,

"Get your sexy hands wrapped around my huge shaft and pump it while you suck on the great big head Suck your grandfathers great big cock Allison. Get your hands and mouth on it.....RIGHT NOW BABY."

After my grandfathers order for me to suck it, I immediately took it in both hands and went wild, kissing, licking and pumping every beautiful inch of his huge shaft.

As I licked it uncontrollably, flicking my tongue over the huge maze of veins that protruded from his gigantic shaft I looked up and said heatedly,

"Sooooooo fucking big baby...... Sucking my grandfathers great big sexy cock."

I was amazed at how little I was able to take in my hands and mouth. Even with my mouth spread open and my jaws spread as wide as possible I could barely get his big cock head into it. I thought to myself about how easy it was for me to swallow my boyfriend or any other guy I have ever blown whole, but here I was desperately trying to get my mouth over the head of my grandfathers great big cock!

At one point I looked up and teased,

"So grandfather,do you like the way your 18 year old granddaughter is blowing and kissing your huge cock? .... Do you baby? ... Do you like having this hot 18 year old mouth of your sexy 18 year old granddaughter blowing all over your huge cock, kissing it...ummmmm...licking it....ummmmm making love to it...oh fuck yeah... I could tell you do grandfather."

He then grabbed me by the hair and we met in a vicious tongue kiss. The taste of champaign on his breath made this lust filled scene between an 18 year old teen and a 78 year old man so nasty! He then said to me in an almost rage,

"Yes baby you are driving me wild with that teasing body I've wanted for a long, long time now. I'm so very happy you finally turned 18 baby last week Allison. Now you and your grandfather can fuck as much as we want baby. As much as we want!"

As I knelt on my high heel pumps blowing my grandfathers huge hard, on all I could think about were all of the hot young teens that had an opportunity to blow and fuck his enormous cock. I began to think about the two teens I watched him fuck last week and the things they were saying about all the girls that knew about him having a giant cock that wanted a chance to fuck him too. I was so caught up in blowing him that I looked up and snarled,

"So, am I blowing you as good as those two whores you fucked last week grandfather ... Are you liking the way I suck and pump your great big cock baby. Am I sucking this huge pole as good as all of the young sluts I've seen you with through the years grandfather?

As I looked up at him with a devilish smirk on my face, I licked away at his huge shaft waiting for his response.

My grandfather then pulled me up to him and our tongues flew out to kiss and he said in an authoritative tone,

"Baby, not only do you have them all beat with the way you give head while you pump it with those sexy hands of yours, but you also have it over every other teenage slut I've ever fucked.... world wide!"

That told me exactly what I wanted to know. Suddenly I felt like I had so much power knowing that body and my big 36D tits on my thin frame could excite a man as powerful and wealthy and as well hung as my grandfather.

I immediately lifted his shockingly heavy giant cock with my hands and began stroking it sexily up and down so that he didn't loose his huge hard on or his horny edge. I could feel his huge cock pulsing like crazy in my hands.

As I stroked him I began kissing his tongue and said,

"Oh Frank, I love blowing your huge cock. I've wanted to blow you for a long time now grandfather. I can't wait to have this 13 inch cock stretching the limits of my pussy, but right now I've got to suck it off baby or I'll go crazy. I need to suck it until it shoots off all over this fucking limousine. I watched it pop off last week when you were fucking those two teens. I watched it cum over and over again, and I couldn't believe how much cum flew out of this huge shaft each time. Now I need to watch it cum myself baby."

I then added hotly as he was moaning like crazy,

"Oh baby I can feel your huge cock throbbing like crazy baby. I know you need to get off. Let me finish you off and pump you dry grandfather. Let me pump every last drop of cum out of this great big sexy 13 inch cock baby. Let me pump you off grandfather.... Oh fuuuuck.... you are ready to pop baby."

I then knelt beside him and began licking and blowing his pulsating cock while I jacked it lovingly in the palm of my outstretched hand.

As I eagerly stroked and blew his huge cock I began to think of how any teenage girl could easily become obsessed with his huge cock or a cock this huge.

As I wantonly pumped his giant hard on up and down, twisting my hands all over it and being almost traumatized by its huge size, I began to think to myself, 'God, just having a cock this big could make any girl go wild and act so naughty and so differently then she would with a guy that had an average sized cock. I know, because all the guys I've ever fucked never made me act like this, especially my boyfriend. My grandfathers huge cock made even the most conservative shy girl so naughty, and so eager to please it. God, this huge cock could even make the most traditional and old-fashioned girl a sex starved slut once they got a good look at this gorgeous 13 inch monster cock! It's not having an average or big cock that can turn a girl into sexy slut and make her act so fucking wild, and so naughty. It's having a huge cock that like my grandfathers that causes every teenager to go insane and beg to please it and fuck him!

I wantonly kept stroking and pumping my grandfathers huge angry cock as I sexily kissed it and talked to it, saying that I loved his great big cock and needed to watch it cum. This was really turning him on and his groans were growing louder by the second. Finally I snarled and said urgently,

"Come on baby, I want to watch your great big sexy cock pop off. Oh yes baby let me make you pop."

I began spitting on his enormous shaft as I jacked it up and down with long deliberate strokes. As I stroked it, I looked at him with sex starved lust and snarled,

"Oh baby you've got the biggest fucking cock I've ever heard about(hand jacking up and down real slow)....I know your going wild, knowing your being pumped-off by your sexy 18 year old granddaughter(hand jacking up and down real slow)... Ummm you love the way I look in my naughty high heel pumps (hand jacking up and down real slow)....A sexy naughty high school teenager dressed to fuck and please her grandfathers great big 13 inch cock (hand jacking up and down real slow)....Oh yeah that huge fucking cock, so fucking big and so fucking ready to explode (hand jacking up and down real slow)

I continued to drive my grandfather with my hot talk. As I pumped his huge throbbing cock now determined to make it pop, I deliberately taunted him saying hotly,

"Oh yeah you like the way your 18 year old granddaughter is jacking your great big fucking cock (hand jacking up and down real slow)....Oh fuck your huge cock feels so fucking good in my hands grandfather (hand jacking up and down real slow)....I can feel your great big cock throbbing because you love that fact that it's your hot grandaughter stroking it just the way you like it baby (hand jacking up and down real slow)...Just how you like having it pumped, (hand jacking up and down real slow) Ummm....Oh fuck yeah, look at how sexy that great big cock looks in your granddaughters hands, while I'm stroking all over it."

Suddenly his huge cock began pulsing uncontrollably. I began to pump up and down his huge shaft faster and faster and said,

"Ohhhh baby, cum real hard for me baby so that I could I can watch that huge fucking built up load explode from your giant cock... Just lay back and let my hands jack it out of you baby."

That did it. My grandfather began to moan, "Oh yes baby... Ohhhhh Fuck! Here it cums baby."

For the next two minutes long thick ropes of hot cum flew every where, as I continued to vigorously pump my grandfather huge hard on; fisting it insanely and telling him how sexy it looked. As the cum rocketed out of his giant cock I reached down and began massaging my hard little clit. The sight was so hot I came just from watching it.

As he lay back in the plush leather seat of the limo his giant cock continued to shoot rapid burst of thick cum. One long white rope followed by another then another. Each blast of cum was long and powerful, over a foot in length! His hot long ropes of cum shot past our faces splattering against the dark tinted windows in the back of the limo. It was so fucking wild watching blast after blast of thick cum leap out of that freakish monster cock and splash against the tinted windows.

You could actually hear the splattering drops as they hit the glass loudly, while I was moaning,

"Oh fuck ....soooo much fucking cum.....sooooo much fucking cum baby....Don't fucking stop baby ....Don't fucking stop shooting that great big load of yours baby... Shoot it all over the fucking place baby."


When he finally stopped his huge cock turned to rubber in my hands as I eagerly licked it and kissed it while I moaned over and over about how huge his cock was and how much I loved blowing it and couldn't wait to fuck it. I was obsessed with it and was worshiping it. This was far from love, this was like someone possessed with sucking a gigantic cock. I was just like every girl or women that worshiped my grandfathers huge cock after it came. I thoroughly enjoyed sucking his huge rubbery cock as I licked it all over for more then half an hour.

As I continued to suck it passionately I was moaning,

"Ummmm so good...still soooo fucking big.... Oh baby your huge cock tastes so fucking good...Ummmmm I love the taste of your cum grandfather."

After he came I looked back and saw what looked like stalactites dripping down as his cum clung to the ceiling and tinted windows in the rear of the limo. It was a sight I will never forget as long as I live. There was what looked like fifty long white dripping beads of cum hanging everywhere! I almost laughed at the idea of seeing my father having to clean all of my grandfathers cum. I dai laugh out loud when my grandfather remarked that he was going to make my father actually clean it up after he dropped us off.

As we sat back and kissed, my hands were seductively pumping my grandfathers still throbbing freakish cock. Once in the parking garage my father signaled my grandfather with a light that appeared on the phone which indicated that we had arrived at his casino. As the light blinked on and off we continued our improper grandfather/granddaughter kiss for 10 more minutes, and then finished our champaign. My grandfather then picked up the phone instructing my father that we were ready. After my grandfather hung up the phone we went back to our delicious kiss. At this point the hunger to finally fuck was driving us crazy, as indicated by tongues flicking wildly across each others. After we finished kissing I slid my shorts back on. When my father opened the door my grandfather and I were still deep into our wild kiss. It was as if my father wasn't even there, and to my grandfather, who literally owed my father, he really wasn't there.

As I slid out of the limo I conceitedly watched my fathers eyes as they were locked hungrily onto my sexy body. I ran a fingernail along my slender pale white skin of my thigh to hold his attention. I then uncrossed my long legs and put one outside the door, as I locked eyes on him as he followed my white high heel pump as it met the cement floor. As I brought the other leg out the door he was literally drooling over me, as the other pump touched the ground. I teased my father a little more and drove him absolutely crazy, as I teasingly ran my fingernail down my long leg to my high heel pump and turned it inward slightly, so that he could see the high arch of my foot coming out of the pump as I ran my finger over the back of the heal.

I was thoroughly enjoying teasing my father in this brief moment. There was no doubt that he would have leaped at the opportunity to fuck me. He had the same hunger to fuck me that my grandfather had, except that there were major differences between my father and my grandfather. First, my father was a weak minded and spineless man, who got whatever he had in life from my grandfather. He worked for my grandfather and did whatever he was ordered to do. My grandfather paid for every item we owned, including cars, houses, vacation homes and memberships to exclusive country health and clubs around the world. He paid for me all of my education as I went to the best private schools and even the exclusive Beverly Hills High School I am in now. Last week my grandfather bought me a $65,000 Mercedes for my 18th birthday. If it wasn't for my wealthy and powerful grandfather my father and my mother and I would be living a struggling middle class lifestyle, instead of the extremely affluent one we have. The other thing my father or for that matter any man doesn't come close to having is my grandfathers staggering 13 inch cock! A paralyzing cock that can fuck for hours and hours and reproduce buckets of scorching hot cum!

As I ran my finger up my long legs I bent to the side slightly, exposing my ass cheeks to my fathers eyes. My father was like a little puppy dog, watching my every move as I teasingly ran my nail over my exposed ass cheeks. As I leered at him I pursed my lips and made a soft kissing popping sound that seemed to echo off the walls, as if to say,

"Oh Daddy, I know you'd love the opportunity of a lifetime to fuck your daughters sexy 18 year old body, but I'm much more interested in fucking my sexy 78 year old grandfathers enormous cock."

As I was thinking this, my fathers eyes went right to my transparent white blouse and braless 36D tits. My father was literally drooling at the sight of my huge extended nipples that were rock hard from all of my grandfathers pinching and pulling and sucking. As I got out of the car my grandfather came to me and put his arm around my thin waist, drawing me to him. As he did this I instinctively crossed my leg, putting my high heels together.

The look on my fathers face showed the signs of a man who felt defeated and demoralized. All these signs showed on his face as he looked at his 18 year old daughter, dressed so sinful, in classic white high heel pumps and a pair of ultra-tight shorts and a skintight transparent white blouse without a bra that visibly showed her huge straining inch long nipples, while she was being held close by a wealthy and powerful man, who was 60 years her senior-her 78 year old grandfather. It was so obvious that my father knew my grandfather and I were going spend the weekend fucking all day and all night long and in every imaginable position, and knowing this was making me feel even more devilishly wicked.

I knew this was driving my father insane inside, and that he knew he couldn't do anything to prevent it, because he knew that I was so turned on and excited to be there fucking my powerful grandfather. The thought that this was tearing my father up inside, made me lean in and kiss my grandfather right in front of him. This was the ultimate turn on for me, kissing my grandfather right in front of my father, dressed in this sinful outfit that had "oh let's fuck," written all over it.

The thought my father looking so emasculated as he watched his 18 year old daughter dressed so sluty with the tip of her tongue flicking wildly over the tongue of her 78 year old grandfather was turning me on like crazy. The other turn on was that my grandfather didn't care at all that we were kissing right in front of my father. This was one of the many things that excited me about my grandfather. It was all about control, power, and domination to him. To have something that someone else owned or wanted. He knew my father was not going to say a word or protest, because if he did my grandfather would cut him off, and the thing my father wanted more than anything in the world, including his family was the up-scale lifestyle he was living, thanks to my grandfather.

As we broke our immoral kiss my grandfather told my father in a stern voice that there were instructions in his private jet that included him flying to New York to pick up some personal documents that his legal team were drawing up for the Middle Eastern business deal he was working on. This was the deal that involved my mother going away on my grandfathers private yacht this weekend, with the three Middle Eastern men she was introduced to at my grandfathers party in New York last week, who came to our house a few days ago and literally fucked her right in front of my father..

FLASHBACK: See previous story- Power & Wealth: A Grandfather's Control 2nd series story

While my grandfather and I were at his penthouse in Vegas for the weekend, my mother was entertaining three businessmen from the Middle East. My grandfather had arranged for this. This was the type of man of power and control he was. My mother was eager to do whatever her father had requested, not only because she knew that he literally owned us, but that if she did go away and fuck these three men, that it would go a long way to her getting more attention from my grandfather, which included his wealth and I'm convinced his giant cock. Knowing this made me want to turn on and fuck my grandfather even more.

shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers