Power & Wealth: A Grandfather's Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

Both girls were in such a high state of arousal from sucking his enormous cock. This was their way of silently letting him know how much they worshiped his huge cock and loved pleasing and turning it on. After a half hour of running their hot tongues all over his huge shaft, the black girl lifted the giant cock against his tight chest and began sucking on his huge hanging cum filled balls. While she worked on his enormous hanging balls the asian girl stood then bent slightly at the waist and began flicking her tongue wildly over his huge cock head. My grandfathers cock was so big that she needed to stand just to reach the tip!

While they we working all over his giant cock my grandfather was sipping champing and taking in the lust filled sight as he looked down at the two 18 year old school girls dressed for fucking in thigh high stockings and high heels. As the girls were sucking and kissing all over his giant cock and worshiping it while saying how huge and sexy it was with lust filled words my hands were all over my body which was cumming constantly. I was so amazed about how sexy and how powerful my grandfather was and the amazing physical shape he was in, especially for a 74 year old man

After he had had enough my grandfather pulled them up and suggested that they go to the hot tub to play with each other. While they both stripped he poured them a glass of champaign. The tub was in another room which I couldn't see. I didn't want to risk being noticed, although I wished it was me going into the hot tub with my grandfather and that huge cock that was hanging shockingly down to his knee. The girls stepped back into their high heels and walked into the Jacuzzi room each on the arm of my distinguished 74 year old grandfather. The sound of their high heels clicking on the marble floor filled the room with sex, the kind of immoral sex between two 18 year old high school girls and a wealthy, powerful 74 year old man.

It was so obvious that my grandfather was using both of these girls for his own pleasure. He had no interest in what they were thinking or feeling. All that mattered to him was that his huge cock was worshiped and pleased. The way both girls were moaning and groaning and as they each came in wave after wave of earth shattering orgasm while telling him how much they loved his great big cock was obvious that they were possessed by my grandfathers power, wealth and his massive cock. I could not believe the way they each seemed so desperate to do as he commanded. It told me that they knew he has had hundreds of young girls just like them who he could fuck him on a moments notice. This was clear to me because each of the girls had dates that evening while they were at the dinner, but as they walked off I heard the asian girl say,

"Baby, when you said you wanted to take us back to your Penthouse and fuck us both tonight we couldn't get rid of our boyfriends fast enough for you and that great big tireless cock of yours!"

I tossed and turned all night thinking about my grandfathers huge cock and the way he aggressively fucked those two young girls and how hard he came. I knew we were flying back to LA that day so I wanted to personally thank him for my birthday present and this amazing trip. It was early and my boyfriend was passed out and snoring from all of the drinking the night before. I knew it would be a good hour before he got up. When I slipped out of bed I took notice of his cock and almost laughed out loud at how small it looked compared to the sight of my grandfathers giant cock. It was about the size of a thimble compared to his.

I was so horny from what I saw last night that I began to dress in a very naughty way. I put on a tight sheer white blouse that I had brought but hadn't worn. The reason I didn't wear it was because of how sheer it was. Not only did I want to wear it but I surprised myself by not wearing a bra underneath. The material was so sheer you could read a newspaper through it from the opposite side of the room! If my mother ever saw me like this she would have yelled at me to put a bra and a camisole on under the blouse. Although I didn't bring the types of dresses and stockings that the girls wore last night I did bring a pair of very short pajama bottoms for sleeping in. They are ultra short like a Daisy Duke pair of shorts that actually showed the bottom of my ass cheeks. They were skin tight and clung to the perfect curve of my sexy round ass. So what I did was wear the tight fitting pajama bottoms and the sheer white blouse. I then thought about the girls fucking with their high heels on and how it added so much to the their naughty look so I took my black high heel pumps that I wore to the dinner and carried them out of the bedroom.

I wanted to put on my thigh high stockings to add to the heat, but I knew that my time was limited. God as I looked at my boyfriend I suddenly wished that he wasn't here. I said to myself,

"Fuck if you weren't here Bobby my grandfather and I could be getting into a real sexy fuck. A great big cock fucking, not like the ones I get from you and that little boy cock of yours!"

I didn't want to chance waking my boyfriend with the sound of my high heels clicking on the wood floors. I then went to the bathroom and put my hair up and put on a hot shade of lipstick. I put on a bright red shade like the girls had on because I really wanted to turn my grandfather and that massive 13inch cock on. In the bathroom I stepped into my black size 10 high heel pumps and looked into the floor length mirror. I had to admit I looked hot. The sight of my big 36DD braless tits through the sheer material of my blouse made me look more nude and to see the ultra shorts clinging to my ass accented by my high heels was just the perfect look I wanted to turn him on.

When I knocked I was happy to hear my grandfather say come in. He was sitting on the edge of his desk and was on the phone talking to my mother when I entered the room. I overheard him say that the limo was on its way and that his private jet would be ready in a few hours. As soon as I saw him impeccably dressed in a white shirt and black pants all the images of last night including that huge cock of his and the way he fucked those two girls my age and the buckets of cum that shot from his giant cock it caused my big nipples to become instantly hard. As he talked to my mother his eyes immediately began to scan my sexy 18 year old 36DD-21-33 body. My grandfather didn't hide the fact that he was looking at me as another potential fuck and I was loving every second of his deliberate stare as his penetrating eyes slowly went from my black size 10 high heel pumps up my long slender legs to my huge 36DD tits and my now aching inch long nipples.

He hung up the phone a few seconds later but when he did he continued to take in my sight. His overt staring was getting me hotter by the second. At that moment I don't know what came over me but I began walking sexily around the room pretending to look at all the art and pictures on the walls, but I didn't care in the least about that. All I wanted was for my sexy grandfather to take in my hot 18 year old body. As I walked towards him his eyes were now burning with lust and I began to see that self-assured ruthless look of confidence on his face.

As my high heels clicked on the wood floor with each step the sexy hot tension in the room between my grandfather and I began to rise like a sauna. I watched as my grandfathers eyes went from my black high heels to the tops of my long legs. His eyes were scanning my body as if I was on display for his pleasure. My grandfather was unashamedly leering at me as I walked purposely and seductively around the room for another ten minutes. God I never felt so wanton and turned on at the same time. During those ten minutes the sexual tension in his study was becoming very hot; as the only sounds you could hear were our deep faint groans we were each making and the sinful clicking of my high heel pumps. As I walked towards my grandfather I nearly fainted when I saw the giant bulge that I had seen the night before run along the inseam of his left leg nearly reaching his knee! I began to think to myself.

"Oh fuck I wish I could just bend at the waist and take out my grandfathers huge fucking cock and spit all over it then pump it as I looked up into his stabbing gray eyes while I grinned slyly and whispered, "Such a big fucking cock. Ohhh I love pumping the fuck out of it and getting it nice and horny to cum for me."

As my grandfathers eyes continued to burn all over my turned on body my high heel pumps continued to fill the room with sounds of lust for fucking I continued to glare at his enormous bulge that continued to grow disbelievingly before my eyes I went back to thinking,

"God I wanna suck all over my grandfathers huge cock and worship it just like those two girls did last night and make him pop a huge load of cum all over me and this fucking room!"


I was so caught up in this heat between my sexy grandfather and I that I totally forgot that my parents were coming in a few minutes in the limo and that my boyfriend was in the penthouse sleeping. I then thought frustratingly,

"God if only Bobby and my parents weren't here I know my grandfather and I would fuck and play with each other all day and night. God, the way I watched him fuck those two girls my age last nigh we could easily fuck all week!"

My grandfather finally broke the devilish silence saying,

"You look very sexy Allison."

"Umm yes. Very sexy," he added with a soft moan.

I then replied with a confident tone,

"Well thank you. I'm flattered Frank, considering the hundreds of young girls that are lining up to be by your side."

My grandfather continued to look at me with the same hunger I saw in his eyes last night while he was fucking both girls and said with a deep throaty voice,

"Remember this baby, I don't say or do anything just to pass along a compliment, so when I say you're sexy I mean it baby."

He added almost arrogantly and with a confidence that caused me to almost cum,

"Your entirely correct Allison, I do entertain scores of young females that enjoy my company, but with a body as sexy as yours and the way you are dressed would put you right at the top of my play list baby. Right at the top."

As my grandfathers eyes continued to burn right through my sheer clothing he added,

"And more importantly…I know you know it too baby."

I then smiled slyly at him indicating that he was so right. I then went towards the sofa, slowing clicking my high heels deliberately making sure my grandfathers eyes were riveted to my wild ass. I then leaned forward over the sofa and put one of my black high heel pumps seductively over the other and turned to one side slightly so that my sexy grandfather could see my profile and my long sexy legs. As I leaned forward my ultra tight shorts rose up over my perfect round ass cheeks, which exposed most of my entire smooth perfect ass to him. I stood there in this sinful pose with my black high heel pumps crossed over each other and my long smooth legs clearly reviled in a sexy position for his viewing while my skin tight shorts ran up high over my ass cheeks. As my grandfather looked over my body with an almost inescapable hunger I ran the tip of my left index finger from the back of my high hell pump , up my left leg then over my exposed ass cheek then over the curve of my round ass. Knowing my grandfathers eyes were riveted to my every move I licked the tip of my finger deliberately then teasingly traced the outline of my turned on inch long left nipple that was clearly visible through the sheer fabric of my skin- tight white blouse because of not wearing a bra.

As he stood confidently leaning at the edge of the desk he said in a sly tone,

"Oh yes, you do know you have a perfect body. I like that quality in a young girl Allison. I like it a lot baby."


At this point we were interrupted by the chuffer announcing over the intercom that my mother and father were arriving in 15 minutes. I knew my boyfriend would be getting up any minute too and that there wasn't much more time for my grandfather and I to continue this sexy hot play. As desperate as I wanted to fuck my grandfather and by his reaction to my sexy body I could tell he wanted the same, I knew it was impossible for us to fuck today, but that being said I was determined to let him know that I wanted to fuck him. I then walked towards my grandfather and was going crazy by the sight of that frighteningly huge cock that ran down his left leg and was billowing out over a foot long and at least almost 8 inches from his thigh! As I walked towards him with my eyes were glued to that huge cock and I said coyly,

"Oh yes Frank, your right, I do know I'm very sexy, because I hear it all the time, but it really turns me on to hear it from you. When I came into your room I wanted to thank you for my perfect 18th birthday gift you sent, but judging by that giant bulge in your pants I think there's something else you'd like to give your sexy 18 year old granddaughter," "Am I right baby?"


When I approached my sexy grandfather both our tongues darted out of our mouths as if two missiles were launched at each other and we began flicking the tips of our hot tongues wildly across each others. This was the message that confirmed we were turned by each other and that we had to fuck. My grandfather then turned up the heat in a manner that I witnessed last night and began roughly sucking my huge turned on nipples through my sheer white blouse.

He then began pulling on each nipple and looked me in the eye and said greedily,

"Ummm… I've wanted to play with these big sexy tits and wild nipples for a long time Allison."

He then added in an almost haunting deep laugh,

"And now your finally 18 baby, hmmmm perfect baby! Absolutly perfect!"

My grandfather then alternated between sucking on a nipple brutally which caused me to groan. He then pinched and pulled the other which sent lightening bolts straight up into my scorching 18 year old pussy. Just as I was about to shriek he would let up for a second and then send his tongue like a snake rocketing out and in turn I opened my mouth and let mine fly out feverishly to meet his in a wild act of sinful kissing. Our naughty kiss was heightened by the fact that I was an 18 year old girl and he was a 74 year old man: a man that was nearly 60 years older than me. Then to make this scene even more wild and immoral was that he was my own grandfather.

He would continue to play this game over and over with his mouth and fingers with my 36DD tits and make me delirious when he'd catch me off guard when his tongue would fly out and demand mine. I began groaning instantly and knew I was right on the edge of cumming. Suddenly I felt my grandfathers hand on the ultra tight shorts and rip them down in one motion. I was going wild now anticipating that monster cock, but instead he began inserting one finger in my pussy and another in my ass. My grandfather then began an assault with his fingers into my blistering pussy and my burning ass. He inserted one each until his fingers were instantly coated with my cum then immediately switched by inserting two then three punishing fingers into each of my burning fuck holes. As I was trembling from the shear pleasure of having both of my tight holes invaded and used by my sexy 74 year old grandfather. As he continued to pummel me with his merciless fingers while he madly sucked my huge inch long nipples through my almost transparent blouse he said with arrogantly,

"We'll continue this fuck next week in Vegas baby. I've wanted to fuck you for the longest time Allison and now that you're finally 18 we can fuck as long and as much as we want baby."

With those words and my grandfathers fingers working both my pussy and ass at the same time which was something I've never experienced that put me over the edge. I began to shudder and cum like a hot running faucet that couldn't be turned off. I moaned loudly,

"Ohhhhh fuuuuck, you've got me so fucked up baby."

Through my endless cum we stayed with our untamed kiss, a wicked kiss between an 18 year old girl and her 74 year old grandfather. A kiss that would repulse so many people if they could see us now including my boyfriend and my parents who would be here any moment. As I continued to cum my grandfather began pinching my fat distended nipples saying,

"Keep it going baby, let that pussy shoot until I can fill it with my great big cock next week."

I then reached for his cock to feel it before we broke our kiss. As I ran the palm of my hand against his bulging crotch I was going insane as I felt it for the first time. I began to think how obscene it felt and that it couldn't possibly be as huge as I was feeling. But I knew from seeing it last night that my grandfather was enormous. As I played with it I said hotly,

"Oh baby I cant wait to have this giant cock in my pussy. I'm going to fuck and blow it like no other slut you've ever had."

At that point I heard my boyfriend calling and my grandfather said with another hot kiss,

"Yes baby next week will be ours to fuck. We'll be in my Vegas penthouse with your pussy that I've imagined fucking so often finally wrapped around this great big cock."

When Bobby called again my grandfather looked irritated and I immediately ran my long manicured nail seductively along the freakish bulging shaft that was obscenely pushing against the confines of his expensive European suit. I then kissed him on the lips softly which caused a soft popping sound and said seductively,

"Don't worry baby it's time I broke up with him anyway."

My grandfather responded almost arrogantly,

"Good decision baby… very good decision."

We kissed one last time and I then bent at the waist and gave a soft kiss to his massive shaft and said in a purring voice,

"I can't wait to pump and suck you off. Ummmmm so fucking big…so fucking big!"

I then walked out of the room knowing my grandfathers eyes were riveted to my body. I took off my pumps and stripped my cloths then jumped into the shower. In the shower all I could think about was the way my grandfather made me instantly cum and the freakish size of his enormous cock that I knew was going to fuck me all week in Vegas. As I was getting lost in thought Bobby stepped into the shower as if to surprise me and when I noticed that he had a hard on I nearly laughed to myself. Fully hard he measured about 6 inches which was pathetic compared to my grandfathers giant 13 inch pussy pleaser.

I pretended to be happy to see him but said that we couldn't make love (as we always called it) because I felt uncomfortable in my grandfathers house and that my parents were on their way. I then took his tiny dick in my hand and jerked him off. This took about 3 seconds which is always the case with him anyway. As I was jerking my boyfriend off the image of my grandfathers giant cock and his tireless stamina to fuck burned in my mind. I began to instantly think about my relationship with Bobby and said to myself laughingly as he shot about 3 little burst of cum into my palm,

"I hope you enjoyed it because this is the end of the line for you. As of next week I'm going to be fucking a giant cock and it belongs to a very wealthy, powerful older man-- my grandfathers' giant cock. A real cock-- not an average dick like yours!"

As Bobby was getting jerked off by Allison all he could think about was how hot her mother looked last night and couldn't wait to get back to LA so they could get back to fucking again when her husband was out and Allison was at cheerleading practice. Suddenly the thought of her mother dressed in that leopard mini dress with the tan colored stockings and glass platform high heels caused him to tense up and when he though about the garter belt that he noticed it brought him over the edge instantly as he came all over his soon-to- be X girlfriends hand. As he came Allison was only thinking about her sexy grandfather and that enormous 13 inch cock and all the sexy things she was going to do to it next week in Vegas. She laughed to herself when she thought back to how she felt competing with her mother for his attention and said slyly to herself,

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers