Power and Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i buck and writhe hard against Your fist and fingers, barely hearing Your voice, "yes slut, let it out, beg Me again, make Me see how much you want to cum, beg Me My slut, let Me hear how much you want to cum on My fist..."

Gasping and moaning, my dry throat croaks, "please... oh god please Master, please may i cum, please may i coat Your fist and arm with my release, please i beg You Master....oooohhhh...pplllleeeeaaaasssseeee..." i barely feel Your fingers leave my clit, as a new pain erupts across my well-beaten ass.

i scream as i feel it slash, welting the heated flesh. Your fist continues driving in and out, pushing me higher and higher, mixing the aching pain with the sweet pleasure. Again and again You mark my ass with the crop, Your fist laying claim to what You already own, my screams are of pain and pleasure as You work to bring the slut You own entirely to the surface.

my entire body begins to quake uncontrollably and You can feel my cunt squeezing Your fist as though it intends to break Your hand. Then i hear You, barely audible through my pounding heart and racing blood, "cum slut...cum now My precious whore..." the crop as demanding as Your voice as You continue to paint my ass with it. .

my body tenses briefly, like time itself stands still and waits with baited breath, then violently i begin to shake, my dry throat ripping scream after strangled scream from my lips, my hips a constant motion as i now fuck Your fist, my cunt dangerously tight around it, contracting through the waves of intense pleasure You've allowed, my clit quivering and thrumming, my senses bursting with color and sound, vivid and alive as they swirl and part, only to melt into a single blinding sensation. my senses float in a sweet and utter darkness, as the waves crash, my body tingles, my heart pounds, my lungs gasp harshly for breath.

You smile, a soft loving warm smile, as i simply explode before You, around You. You lay the crop down, pick up the remote and flick off the vibrations from the plug and lovingly caress my body, any part You wish to touch.

my thighs, calves, feet, ass, back...all of me Yours as You murmur soft words, "such a beautiful slut, My beautiful slut, yes baby, breathe baby-girl, come back to Me...yes...come back baby...such a good girl...come back My delicious slut, My precious whore"

The waves slowly recede, as i begin my decent back to this world. i am gasping, gulping air like a thirsty man would gulp water in a burning desert, my body still quivers as residual waves, soft and caressing, pound through me. my screams have turns to moans and soft whimpers of contentment. i feel You carefully, gently, pull Your fist from my cunt with a very wet sloppy sound, my arms and legs can no longer hold me, and i collapse to the floor, disregarding any pain as minimal.

You meet me on the floor and pull me to You, holding, cradling, Your voice soft, "I am so very proud of you...you are so beautiful when you finally let go, give Me your ultimate submission." You hold and rock me, as small quakes still ravish my body, my mind, my very soul.

i smile up to You weakly, whispering thickly and full of emotion, "thank You Master..."

Your brows crease softly, curiously, "for what My precious?"

Tears run unchecked once more down my cheeks as i whisper again softly, "for breaking me, for showing me what i truly am, and for simply being my Master." You smile warmly into my eyes, Your fingertips lightly caress my face as Your lips meet my own and drown me in a passionate possessive kiss.

12