Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may go," Mr. Johnson said to her coldly, eyeing her impatiently.

Feeling ashamed and belittled, Joanne started to get up on sore legs to leave the office. "No, on your knees," Mr. Johnson commanded. She sobbed as she got back on her knees and started to crawl toward the door, her bare ass swaying in the air with cum dripping down her thighs. Her pussy throbbed and her skirt was still bunched up around her waist.

"Oh, and Joanne?" Mr. Johnson called out to her. The young account executive turned to face him silently. "Remember. I still have the papers and the report right here," he said, patting the sheaf of papers on his desk. "You better obey me in all things or your little bitch ass is going to be in jail. I'm sure those dyke bitches would love having fresh cunt like you."

Joanne locked eyes with him, heart throbbing. She silently gave in, acceding defeat. "Wear thigh high stockings tomorrow, no panties covering your sore used cunt." He paused and she nodded her head in silent defeat. "Now get the fuck out of my office."

His eyes burned into Joanne's back as she crawled out the door and then stood on shaky legs.

"What am I going to do?" she asked as she stood and re-arranged her skirt, heading for her cubicle and her handbag.

Mr. Johnson smugly laughed as he sat at his computer. After entering his password, the executive vice president was online in the company's security system. He punched in a few codes and clicked a few buttons before he was pulling up the security camera footage that was hidden in the corner of his office.

The taste of victory was sweet indeed for him, who had trained her subconsciously for the past year, grooming her for this moment. He relived the victory as he cut and pasted the video feed and recorded it onto the DVD as portable media. He liked to savor the moment.

12