Power Ch. 04

Story Info
Solution; the Black Velvet perp captured.
13k words
4.8
22.5k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is now listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 14 - Power of Pussy

"She's in the guest bedroom." Cindy said. "And she's excited as hell. I'll be in my room if you need me... though I don't think you will."

I grinned. We were at Cindy's condo. Priya Ajmani was waiting in the guest bedroom. Cindy had promised her an 'exclusive' interview with the Iron Crowbar... and that is exactly what I intended to give the gorgeous Indian reporterette... in more ways than one.

Going in, I shut the door behind me but did not lock it. Priya was sitting on the bed, and she stood up as I came in. She was wearing an off-white blouse and a beige skirt instead of the pantsuits she often wore, and the dress revealed her luscious cleavage. Her full lips were glossy and her dark eyes were sparkling. She was wearing beige round-toe pumps with a burnished gold heel and sole, the beige being lighter than her brown skin. The heels were very high: Priya was very short, and the high heels barely brought her to Cindy's height when Cindy was wearing no shoes at all.

"Mmm, very nice." I said as I admired her.

"Like what you see?" she asked. "I sure do."

That was all I needed to hear. I stepped right up to her and began unbuttoning her blouse. I didn't ask, I just started undressing her. I slid the blouse off her shoulders, then undid the clasp of her bra. Her large breasts popped out, bouncing lightly on her chest, her nipples hard, standing spikes. I cupped her breasts in my hands as she reached for my belt and began undoing my pants, our eyes locked into each other's. Only when my hardening cock sprang free of its confined did she look down at it.

"Mmmm, very nice." she said as her hand wrapped around the throbbing shaft and her other hand cupped and gently massaged my hanging nut sack. I pulled off my shirt and stepped out of my pants, then I slid my arms around Priya's waist. Bending down, I kissed her inviting, luscious mouth.

Wow! I thought to myself. Priya's full lips were soft and sensuous. I pressed my mouth to hers and slid my tongue over hers and as deep into her mouth as I could. My hands slid around her back and I pulled her to me, firmly but not too hard. As Priya sucked on my tongue, her own tongue dancing around my invading oral digit, I slid my hands down to her firm, round ass. I was surprised how toned and hard her asscheeks were as I cupped and massaged them in my strong hands.

She let go of my cock long enough to undo the fastener of her skirt, and I heard the rustle of cloth as it slid down her legs. Breaking our kiss, I looked over her shoulder and down her back, seeing her magnificent back, ass, and the back of her legs. My cock was throbbing with desire.

"Mmm," Priya said, looking up at me, "you have no idea how long I've thought about doing this with you. And your cock really is as iron-hard as the rumors I've heard."

"It's hard for you." I said. "Sit down." I guided her to sit down on the edge of the bed and I stepped up to her, the insides of my thighs pressing against the outsides of hers as I straddled her. Priya did not need to be told what to do. She opened her mouth as I guided my cock to her lips, and I gently took the back of her head in my hand as I guided my cockhead past her lips and over her tongue.

"Ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh." I gasped as Priya's warm wet mouth engulfed my raging erection. My hips started rocking as I began fucking her beautiful face, feeling my cockhead slide into her throat. Priya sucked me expertly, voraciously vacuuming her mouth as her lips slid tightly along the shaft as I withdrew, then lashing my meat with her tongue as I slid back in.

"Mmmmmmm!" Priya moaned as she fellated me. She was into it. Her body was shivering slightly. She finally brought her mouth off my cock and began licking up and down the shaft. Then she sucked one of my balls into her mouth, then the other. The sensations were incredible.

"God damn! you're good." I gasped.

"I love sucking cock." Priya said, looking up into my eyes as she licked up and down the length of my shaft. "And I've wanted to suck this big hard crowbar since the day I met you."

I shut her up by sliding my cock back into her willing mouth. I began fucking her face a bit more rapidly, though still slowly enough to let her mouth and tongue work along my throbbing shaft.

"Lay back, babe." I said. Priya scooted back onto the bed and began removing her green thong panties, which were soaked with her womanly juices.

"You wanna take off my heels?" she asked as I slid onto the bed next to her.

"No, leave 'em on." I growled. I bent down and kissed her mouth again, this time harder and with more intensity, my tongue insistently exploring her mouth as I tried to slide it down her throat. My right hand was sliding along her mound. I felt her swollen, sopping wet labes, then slid my bird finger past them and deep into her Indian golden hole.

"Mmmmmf!" she moaned into my mouth as her hand searched for and finally found my cock. She gently stroked it as I rubbed my finger along the roof of her pussy. Then I slid a second finger in. I was amazed how tight Priya's pussy was, as I knew she'd had a lot of sex.

We made out for several long minutes as we fondled each other's genitals. Finally, I began kissing my way down her neck and chest, sucking her hard nipples as my hands massaged her big teats. Then I kissed my way down her quivering abs as she lay onto her back and pulled her legs up and back. I took the back of her thighs in my hands and pushed them down further, gently but firmly enough to let her know who was in charge of her. Then I kissed up and down each thigh, getting closer and closer to the sweet goal between her legs.

Priya's womanly flower was dark. Her pubic hair was shaved except for a triangular tuft that a bikini would easily hide. Her swollen labes were peeled back and her clit was erect and shining like a lighthouse above her slit. I stuck my tongue out and licked her slit from the bottom to the top, flicking hard on her clit.

"Oh yes!" she gasped. I just moaned quietly, then licked again, going deeper with each lick until my tongue was buried in her sopping hole. I began licking and sucking her pussy, enjoying the taste of her, letting my lips slide along her labes.

Priya began moaning, then whispering words like "Yes!" and "Oh yes!", then "Eat me, eat me!" As I feasted upon her pussy, I felt her hands slide through my hair and over my head until she was pulling my head into her quim while pushing her hips up to mash her cunt against my mouth and nose. I was in heaven...

As Priya came in my mouth for at least the third time, I reached down and stroked my cock to maximum, throbbing hardness. Finally, wordlessly, I rose up and slid up Priya's body, aligning our loins. I reached down and guided my cockhead to her pussylips, then pushed past them, finding the hole. I drove forward.

"UHHH!" Priya cried out as my cock slid into her. She was a very tight fit, and after sinking more than half my size into her, I pulled back and thrust forward again, this time sinking my shaft to the hilt inside the Indian beauty's cunt hole, not stopping until I felt my balls resting against her 'taint'.

"Oh God, that is soooo good!" Priya gasped, looking up at me.

"Yeah it is." I said. "Damn! you are so fucking tight."

"You're so fucking hard!" Priya panted. "God, I love it!"

I began pistoning my hips as Priya pulled her legs up and back to take every bit of my meat as deep inside her as she could get it. I felt my cock head bump the back wall of her vagina as I rotated my hips, grinding my loins against hers. The contrast of her brown skin against my white skin was arousing, and my blonde-red pubic hairs mingling with the darkness of her pubic bush was an awesome sight.

I began fucking Priya with a steady rhythm, going deep and hard for several strokes, then easing back with more shallow strokes. Priya responded to my deeper thrusts, so I began fucking her harder, really shoving my cock into her with raw, sexual power until she was gasping and crying out in pleasure. I felt her cunt clamp hard around my cock and I fucked her hard through that, then I needed a break so I eased off for several strokes, and Priya's hips matched mine as we grinded together.

She gave me her beautiful smile and said "Ooooh, I love it when we do that. Keep fucking me, baby. Keep fucking me like you've always wanted to..."

And I did.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was pumping harder and harder, feeling my nut rise. I was pounding Priya, going balls deep, but using our thighs pressing against each other to keep me from pounding the back wall of her pussy too hard. We were in 'that spot', right in that perfect zone...

"Oh baby, are you on the pill?" I gasped out.

"No, I'm not." said Priya. "But I want you to come inside me anyway." To get the point across, she wrapped her legs around me, the heels of her feet and her shoes pressing into my back just above my ass. "Come on, Don! Do it! Get your fucking nut inside me!"

"Uhhhhh..." I groaned. The pleasure of the tightness of Priya's cunt, the sight of her gorgeous face beneath me, and the thought of pumping my full climax deep inside her unprotected pussy was more than enough to bring me to the crest.

"Aaauugh! UHHH! UHHH! UHHH!" I cried out as I felt the pulses inside my loins, knowing that I was ejaculating large streams of semen into the gorgeous Indian woman, and loving every second of it. Finally I was spent, and eased my weight down onto Priya as I undulated my hips, pumping the last of my spurts of jism as deeply into her as I could. As I rolled off of Priya, I bent down and deeply kissed her mouth, at first tenderly and warmly, then harder and longer as she wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me down to her.

After laying on the bed catching our breaths, Priya sat up and smiled that beautiful smile of hers. "That was awesome, Don. We should've done that years ago."

"We'll have to make up for lost time." I said, the pleasing lassitude of post-coital, post-orgasmic bliss washing over me. I became aware that Priya was getting off the bed.

"Stay right here. " Priya said. "I'll be back in a minute." With that, she went to the door and exited the room, wearing only her high heels.

WTF is up wit' dat? I asked myself. After a few minutes, I got up and went to the bathroom. Each of Cindy's bedrooms had its own bathroom between the bedrooms, with the guest room's bath also opening to the main room.

As I finished, I heard a moan. I went into the bedroom, put on my underwear and pants, then went into the greatroom.

The door to Cindy's room was cracked open half an inch. I heard Priya moan, then say "Oh, yes!" I knew I shouldn't peek, so I went back to the bedroom.

Wrong answer... of course I peeked! And when I did, I got a shock.

Priya was lying on Cindy's bed, her head propped on the pillows. Her legs were pulled up and back, her feet in her high heels up over her head. Between her legs was Cindy, eating Priya's pussy!

Cindy was lying on her belly, topless, but wearing blue jeans and high heel slides. I could see up Cindy's legs to her lovely ass, and I could see her bare back, but her breasts were beneath her on the bed. But I was irresistibly attracted to the sight of her face-deep in Priya's pussy, eating that Indian cunt like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good!" Priya moaned, encouraging Cindy on. "Yeah, eat my pussy, baby! Eat out that creamy cunt!"

I wondered if Cindy knew I'd just come inside that Indian pussy that she was now eating. Whether she did or not, it was intensely arousing to watch, and I felt my cock getting hard again, and fast.

I don't know how long I watched, but it was several minutes. Then Cindy slid up and mounted Priya as if she were going to fuck her, and they began to kiss deeply. They made out for a few more minutes.

I finally went back to the other bedroom. I was dozing lightly when Priya came back. She climbed onto the bed and onto me, and pressed her mouth hard onto mine, her tongue pushing over mine.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as I realize I was tasting pussy on Priya's tongue. As if I needed to be aroused further, I pulled Priya into me and kissed her back even harder. After a long makeout session, we broke the kiss.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Priya asked with a sly, mischievous look on her beautiful face, and of course her radiant smile.

"Mmm, great tasting kiss." I said.

"Speaking of things that taste good," Priya said as she eased herself down over my abs, "I'm going to suck this big hard cock." I felt her mouth slide over my taut shaft. For the next fifteen minutes, I enjoyed the intense pleasure of Priya's sloppy, lazy blowjob as she enjoyed herself licking, kissing and sucking my throbbing hard little iron crowbar.

After that, I stood on the floor as Priya positioned herself on the side of the bed, at the edge. The sight of her upturned, magnificent ass was amazing and arousing. I sank my cock into her from behind, holding her hips and pulling her back to me as I pounded her. My meat sliced wetly in and out of her cunt as her ass smacked against my abs and groin again and again and again...

It was some awesome sex, and I felt lucky. Lucky Iron Crowbar.

Part 15 - Power of Planning

At 3:00pm, Saturday, February 25th, the television screens of the County that were on KSTD Channel 5 were interrupted. "Stand by for a breaking news announcement!" intoned a voice. A few seconds later, Priya's beautiful face was on the screen.

"This is Priya Ajmani, Five-Alive News!" shouted the gorgeous Indian reporterette from in front of Police Headquarters. "The Town & County Police Department has just issued an APB for the man they believe is the Black Velvet serial killer! His name is George Aurus!" Priya went on to describe Aurus, including making a point of his short height.

"If you see this man, do not approach him!" said Priya. "Please contact the TCPD or your local Police Department, or the SBI hotline." The SBI hotline number appeared on the screen. It actually went to the SBI Reserve Office, and would ultimately route back to me, Your Iron Crowbar.

As Cindy and I watched in my office, she said "We really should get with KXTC, also."

"Captain Briscoe of Press Relations is doing that now." I said. "But we're giving Priya the first announcement. And when Bettina gets all huffy and asks 'why', you can tell her that it's because she wouldn't keep her fucking mouth shut about that nerve agent business."

Cindy just smiled. She loved it when the Iron Crowbar got pissed off at someone... and did something like this about it.

"Okay, which Detectives do we have available this weekend?" I asked.

"Roy McGhillie is on call in Vice." said Cindy, "and Purvis said he has no plans for the weekend if we need him. Teddy Parker is on call in MCD. Joanne and her husband Seth are going to some dinner for the Chamber of Commerce, so she's the very last resort."

"Okay, good." I said. "Roy could use some cross-training. If anything comes up, he's the first one to call..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The first phone call I got was from Sheriff Daniel Allgood, and he wanted an update on Aurus. I filled him in on the details that I thought Aurus was in the area, and that we had strong links to him being the Black Velvet killer... which would be augmented by DNA analysis if we caught him.

"Don," said Daniel, "Melina and I will be at the Chamber of Commerce's Washington-Lincoln Dinner, and many Council Members will be there. What should I tell them when they start asking about this?"

"Tell them we're going after him, and it won't be long before we get him." I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The second phone call I got was from Nora Larrington, mother of Becca and Goth Girl Kathy. She was agitated.

"Don!" she all but gasped when I answered the cellphone, "Becca just called. She says she saw this serial killer guy!"

"Where?" I asked.

"Over at Lakeside Inn, where she works." said Nora. "She said a very short man spoke to her. Said he was a journalist and wanted to talk to her about Kathy."

"Where is Becca now?" I asked.

"She's at work." said Nora.

"Call her and tell her to stay there, and in sight of people. I'm on my way now."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Becca was trying to be calm but was clearly nervous as she talked with Cindy, Molly, and Roy McGhillie in the now-empty dining room at the Lakeside Inn & Suites. Cindy and Molly had not failed to notice Becca's eyes and face light up when she saw Roy McGhillie, whose curly black hair, fit lean body, and winning smile made him very attractive to young women like Becca. And they noticed that Roy's eyes were glowing a bit upon sight of Becca, as well.

"He was really short, and he talked kind of quiet, almost whispery." said Becca, constantly looking back at Roy even when trying to include them all in her field of view. "I thought he was just trying to keep his voice down so others wouldn't hear him talking."

"And he said he was a reporter?" asked Cindy.

"Yes, ma'am." said Becca. "From KSB in the City. He gave me this card." She handed the card to Roy, who handled it by the edges, looked at it, then handed it to Cindy.

"Crudely printed." said Cindy. "Definitely a fake." She put it in an evidence bag. "We'll get the Mouseketeers to check on that number and see if they can find the phone. In the meantime, Becca, we're going to stay with you. We can sit at an obscure table while you're working, then we'll escort you home. Commander Troy has already told me you can stay at his Cabin for the next few days."

"Do you really think this guy will come after me?" Becca asked.

"Don't worry, we'll be there for you." said Roy comfortingly. Becca smiled at him in appreciation.

"I don't know if he'll try to come after you now that we've put out the public APB for him." said Cindy. "But Detective McGhillie is right. We're going to make sure we get between you and Mr. Powers."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"The phone number is a landline number." said Myron Milton. "Those are getting rare these days. We have to have warrants to trace them in any way, unlike cellphones, but the address for the landline is easily enough to look up. The address is a Government Housing apartment home in the Badlands of the City. It's currently rented to a 'George Yarborough', who is described as very short, and also someone who has health problems. He goes to the Free Clinic in that area often."

'The Badlands' was the name of the area to the west and southwest of City International Airport, and it was just north of the City's version of the Tenderloin District. It was not unlike our Town's 'Southwestern Ghetto' area: tenements, Government Housing, run-down living places.

"I would bet, sir," said Myron, "that if and when that house is raided, the phone will be attached to some kind of answering machine that relays a message forward to another number. The only way to find out is to get ahold of that physical device."

"Yep." I said. "Simple and effective. And health problems..." I went into a reverie.

Coming out of it, I said "Whose jurisdiction is that apartment in?"