Power Exchange Ch. 1

Story Info
Charlie lays down the law.
5.4k words
4.4
86.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
230 Followers

“Did you pack all of our toys?” Edith asked, looking at Charlie while he drove. Breaking his eye contact with the road ahead of him for a moment, Charlie looked over at his wife and winked, a half smile forming from his lips. She looked beautiful, with the shadows cast across her creamy pale skin.

“I did,” he said, looking Edith up and down before looking back at the deserted highway. Her trim body was clothed in shorts and a tank top, the top not leaving much to the imagination, the tops of her breasts heaving with her excitement. They were almost to the cabin. The vacation that they’d been planning as a sexual getaway for months was about to begin. For a whole two weeks they’d be up here, alone, completely apart from the rest of civilization.

“Good boy,” Edith smirked, licking her full red lips. Charlie knew that she was planning all sorts of torments for him. Their games had gotten intense as of late, with Edith keeping tight control over Charlie for entire weeks at a time. She thought that these two weeks would be like that, with him heeling her, lapping at her feet, obeying her every command. But she was wrong.

The small side road came into view, and Charlie veered the car that way, leaving the somewhat smooth pavement for the gravel. Slowing down to ten miles per hour, the car jumped up and down as they made their way along the rough street. Just a few more minutes and they’d be there.

“Almost there,” Edith said eagerly, crossing her legs and putting her head back on the seat. Her short blonde hair stood out against the black leather of the seat. “I’m so ready for this.”

“Are you?” Charlie asked, smiling to himself. She had no idea what he’d planned for her.

“I think you should start addressing me as Mistress,” Edith said, her voice dropping into the tone she used as a Domme. Firm and demanding, but sexy as well.

“Yes, Mistress,” Charlie said, his own voice becoming that which he used as her sub. His voice may have changed, but his attitude stayed the same. Inside, he was burning with anger and frustration. But soon he would be able to vent it out…on his wife.

They rode in silence; the only sounds that of the tires on the rough road. Now and then a rock would hit the side of the car, causing a metallic twang inside the vehicle. Charlie felt his heart pounding as the neared the cabin, and when it came into view he smiled. The small building was set in a clearing, with large trees surrounding it. He and his wife had had many adventures here before, but this would be different than all the rest.

“Oooh, I can’t wait!” Edith squealed, jumping out of the door as soon as the vehicle was stopped. “Come, slave, we will unpack later.” Head held high, she started for the cabin door. “Bring the bag!” she shouted over her shoulder.

“Yes, Mistress,” Charlie said mockingly under his breath as his wife began to unlock the door. Walking around to the back of the car, he opened the trunk. Edith hadn’t helped pack at all, except for her little overnight bag. She had trusted Charlie to pack all of their equipment, for which he was glad, because she probably wouldn’t have recognized half the things he had put in the black suitcase. A last minute shopping trip after he’d discovered Edith’s recent habits had taken care of most of the necessary equipment for his plans this weekend.

Picking the bag up and walking toward the cabin door, his footsteps crunching the gravel underneath his weight, Charlie smiled to himself. Soon she would pay for her infidelities. Soon she would regret the choices she’d made. He would make sure of that.

“Mistress?” he called as he entered the cabin.

“I’m in the bathroom, slave,” she answered from the bathroom. “I’ll be out in a moment. Get dressed.”

Charlie walked through the main room to the bedroom, pushing the door open softly. He lay the suitcase down on the queen sized four-poster bed, undoing the clasps and unfolding the suitcase. It’s contents were exposed to him, and he licked his lips as he fingered them. Taking a pair of silver handcuffs in his hand he smiled wickedly to himself. The metal was cold in his hand, heavy, and with his thumb he pushed the hinged bit through until it was open. Opening the other side, his smile faded, and he walked quietly towards the bathroom.

The toilet flushed and Charlie heard the water as Edith washed her hands. Taking a deep breath, Charlie placed his hand on the cold doorknob and twisted it, swinging the door open and startling his wife.

“Charlie!” she exclaimed, her hand shooting up to her neck with surprise. “You scared me.” Looking him up and down she frowned. “Why aren’t you dressed, slave?”

He didn’t answer her, but moved closer, his hand jetting out and snatching her wrist.

“Charlie!” she protested as he twisted her arm around her back. She rose up on her tiptoes, gasping at the pain of having her arm twisted like that. “What are you doing?” she shrieked.

The cold metal cuff went around the wrist of her captured arm, tightening so that she wouldn’t be able to slip her small hand out of it. Edith gasped again as Charlie reached around her front for her other wrist, keeping his hold on her shackled wrist as he brought her other arm around and locked it in place.

“Listen, bitch,” he hissed in her ear as she struggled in his arms. “I know what you’ve been doing after work. Overtime my ass. Jack confessed to me.”

Edith gasped again, in horror this time. She struggled to look over her shoulder at him, but Charlie kept her facing forward. Looking into the mirror, they made eye contact through the glass. Her eyes began to tear and her mouth opened.

“I can explain,” she began.

Tightening his arms around her, Charlie squeezed Edith into silence. A large tear rolled down her eyes and she shook her head as if in denial as Charlie began to speak again.

“You don’t seem to care about our marriage anymore, darling,” he said mockingly. “I’m through submitting to a woman who won’t take her vows seriously. We’ll see how you feel after this vacation.”

“Charlie,” Edith whimpered. “I’m sorry. It just happened…”

“Save your explanations for later, bitch,” he snarled, loosening his grip around her and swinging her around to face him. Her large breasts heaved with each of her frightened breaths, the cleavage rising up and down with each intake of air. Her blonde hair made her look wild as she turned her teary blue eyes to her husband. “I’m going to make you pay.”

Taking her upper arm in his hand, Charlie yanked Edith out of the bathroom. Whimpering, Edith was pulled into the bedroom, stumbling as he took large steps that her smaller legs could not match. Charlie stopped in front of the bed, Edith cowering next to him, his hand still tight around her arm as he sifted through the suitcase with his free hand.

“I’m going to teach you your new place,” he said sinisterly, finding the object he was looking for. Edith gasped as she saw the leather riding crop, Charlie waving the flap at the end in front of her face.

“No, Charlie,” she whimpered, shaking her head. “Please, I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you.”

“I know you will,” he smiled, reaching up and stroking her face with his hand. The handle of the riding crop rubbed against her face and she shuddered, her eyes lowering to the ground. More tears flowed from her eyes, running down her cheeks.

“Charlie,” she said, “You don’t have to do this.”

“Maybe not,” he said, smiling wickedly at her. “But I want to.”

Letting go of her arm and dropping his hand from her face, Charlie reached towards the suitcase again and pulled out a couple of lengths of rope. He put the riding crop on the bed and slowly guided his wife between the two posts at the foot. Kneeling down, he took one of her trim ankles in his hand and began to tie it to the left leg of the bed.

Edith was breathing heavily, her body quivering as Charlie put the final touches on the knot keeping her leg in place. Moving over, he grabbed her second ankle and pulled her legs wide apart, pulling her pussy down towards the floor, right in front of his face. Bending forward, Charlie kissed her pubic mound through her thin shorts. Edith whimpered at the throbbing in her thighs as Charlie fastened her ankle to the second leg, tying her in place. The muscles in Edith’s legs were trembling as she stood in front of him, and Charlie stood up to look at her. Her shoulders were moving, her arms twisting to try to get comfortable in their position behind her back. Reaching in his pocket, Charlie pulled out a pocketknife, and exposed the blade. Edith whimpered as he brought the knife towards her chest.

“I won’t hurt you, Edith,” he whispered, placing the tip at the top of her shirt and tugging down, ripping the fabric as he went. He tore the front of the bra as he went, her large pale breasts pouring out as he continued down the shirt. Her large dark nipples wrinkled as the cool air tickled them, and Edith shuddered again. Bending down, the knife still in his hand, Charlie’s tongue darted out of his mouth. With rapid movements, he flicked the tips of the nipples with the tip of his tongue, making them even harder. Edith moaned as he teased her teats, her body writhing again in its bonds, but maybe not as frantically as before.

“Charlie,” she moaned as he opened his mouth and took her breast between his lips. He sucked softly at her nipple, arousing her even further. Edith pushed her hips towards him, trying to rub against the leg between her own. He stepped back, though, and her hips only found air in front of them.

Licking his lips, Charlie moved away from his captive. Her eyes were shut, her mouth open, panting. Her dark nipples were large and hard, standing out from her pale breasts in a way that drove him crazy. Edith moaned, a pleasurable sound escaping from her lips, as she struggled weakly with the handcuffs holding her wrists.

The way she stood, with her breasts sticking out from her chest, thrusting towards him, gave Charlie a shiver of excitement. He felt himself growing aroused, other parts of him growing a bit too. Shaking himself off, he reminded himself not to let arousal get in the way. He had a plan, and this was only part of it. By the time Edith opened her eyes and looked at him, the tears gone and replaced with the fog of lust, Charlie had psyched himself into the role of the Dom again and could look at her without betraying the arousal he felt.

“You owe me an apology, bitch,” he growled, reaching for the crop on the bed and standing in front of her. He shifted his feet apart, standing tall with his head held high. Glaring down his nose at her, he tapped her left nipple with the tip of the crop lightly, making his wife gasp with a mixture of fear and excitement.

“I’m sorry,” she said, pushing her breasts further out, arching her back as best she could with her feet tied so far apart. “I’m sorry, Charlie,” she whispered.

“I don’t know that you are. Yet. But you will be.”

Drawing his arm up and then bringing it down rapidly, he brought the tip across her nipple sharply.

The strike caused Edith to jump in her bonds and cry out in surprise. She twisted about, trying to free her legs of the ropes, but unable to. For a moment Charlie thought she would lose her balance, but she did not, instead regaining her arching posture as she watched the crop in his hand.

Teasingly, Charlie flicked her nipples lightly with the leather flap again, making them impossibly harder than they’d even been before. The left nipple glowed red where he had hit it, and Charlie imagined that it was throbbing something awful.

Bringing the crop up again, Charlie hit the same nipple, causing Edith to cry out again and try to pull away. Quickly he hit it again and again, until his wife was sobbing with the pain.

“Charlie,” she cried. “It hurts!”

“I know,” he said, smiling sinisterly. “It hurt to hear what you’d been doing every afternoon with your assistant, too.” Lips in a firm line, he brought the crop down hard again across her left nipple. Edith squealed.

“Charlie stop!” she cried.

“Lesson one,” Charlie said, lowering the crop and reaching towards her. “You address me as Master.” He took her swollen nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched if lightly. Edith cried out at even that soft contact, her nipple was so sore. “Do you understand?” Tears rolling down her cheeks, lips wide open and panting, Edith nodded frantically. Charlie twisted the nipple, his pinch growing tighter. “Say it. Say you understand!” he commanded.

“I understand, Master,” she gasped, her eyes wide with the pain he was causing her.

“Good girl,” Charlie said, loosening his hold on her nipple. She breathed heavily with relief as he stepped away from her again.

So fast Edith didn’t have a chance to prepare herself for the blow, Charlie brought the riding crop down again, this time across her left breast. Edith gasped again and cried out as the pain set in. A bright red welt rose up on her pale breast almost immediately, and she began to writhe again as Charlie smirked at her.

“Now you know what it feels like,” Charlie said. “You’ve beaten me with the crop repeatedly, and now it’s time for you to feel it. How many strokes do you usually give me, bitch? Fifteen?”

Edith gasped and shook her head in denial as Charlie looked at her.

“Answer me, bitch. Is it fifteen?”

“Yes, Master,” Edith choked, her eyes locked on the black crop as Charlie stood in front of her. Raising his hand again, Charlie hit her breast one more time. Edith cried out again as a new welt formed, directly above the first. Two more times he brought it down, and both times Edith squealed in pain as the leather hit her flesh. Her chest heaving, her breasts a crisscross of red welts, tiny tears rolled down her cheeks. But in her foggy eyes, another look shone, one of pleasure, and arousal.

Charlie took a step closer, his body nearly pressed against Edith’s sweaty one. He reached down and stroked the curve of her breast softly, bending down and nibbling on her earlobe.

“You like this,” he whispered throatily into her ear. “I can smell it. You like being helpless.”

Edith shook her head in denial. Strands of her blonde hair, glistening with slight perspiration, shook with her head as she protested. But her body gave her away, a whimper escaping her throat as Charlie’s hand moved down her side to the place between her stretched legs.

“You’re damp,” he said, smirking, feeling the moist crotch of her shorts. He rubbed her slit, pushing his hand against it hard. Uncontrollably, Edith rubbed herself against his hips. “You’re fucking my hand like a dog fucking a leg,” Charlie laughed at her. “Fitting.”

Protesting as Charlie took his hand away, Edith watched him as he walked to her side. Craning her neck, she struggled to see what he was doing. He was shifting through the suitcase, that much she could tell. But when he smiled at finding what he had been searching for she had no idea what he’d found.

Instead of standing back in front of her and answering her curiosity, Charlie crawled up on the bed. She felt his shirt rubbing against her back, and she reached out for him with her bound hands. Her fingers grasped for his shirt, tugging the fabric closer to her. Charlie pulled away, clucking his tongue.

“Stay still,” he said coldly. “Or you’ll get more of the crop.”

Tightening her hands into fists, Edith gulped, closing her eyes and letting Charlie position himself behind her body on the bed.

Charlie reached underneath her body, prodding the soft flesh of her pussy with the dildo in his hand. Edith gasped and shifted in her confines again as Charlie pushed the thick plastic phallus into her opening.

The dildo was larger than anything Edith had ever had. Charlie knew it was, which was one of the reasons he’d picked it out of the store. It was thick, not very long, but thick. Add batteries and it would vibrate, but for now Charlie only wanted to stretch his wife more than she’d been stretched before.

Gasps and moans escaped Edith’s lips as the dildo invaded her. She tried to relax but her muscles clenched it tight as it probed further up into her body. Crying out as it’s whole length finally filled her, Edith whimpered and pushed her hips forward, thrusting slowly into the air.

“Can you hold it there?” Charlie asked, not expecting an answer. Edith whimpered as Charlie’s hand moved away, and she struggled to keep her body clenched around the phallus. Charlie could see her muscles clenching, all of her muscles from her neck to her arms to her legs, but her cunt was too wet and slippery. The heavy dildo slipped out of her with a slick noise and landed with a thud on the ground. Edith groaned in misery as it fell, her head falling forward onto her chest.

“I’m sorry, Master,” she whimpered.

“You didn’t even try,” he chided. “You are to always do your best for me, or else you will be punished.”

Edith whimpered as Charlie reached for the suitcase again, twisting his torso around but keeping his body behind her own. His wife craned her neck around, trying to look at him. Glaring at her sternly, Charlie shook his head, and Edith sighed heavily and looked ahead again, her eyes clouding with tears once again as she stood in fear.

Charlie was fully and painfully aware of the sting of the nipple clamps he pulled out of a tiny bag. One of Edith’s favorite tortures was clipping the clothespin-like objects to his chest for long periods of time. She enjoyed watching his face twist in agony as he tried to complete tasks she gave him while clipped. Now he opened their mouths by pressing on the ends and brought them around his wife’s chest. As much as he enjoyed the games he and his wife played, there was still a bit of revenge involved as he clipped them to her large nipples, still red and erect from their recent beatings.

Looking over her shoulder, Charlie took her right breast in his hand and held it still as he brought the clip close to her nipple.

Edith gasped and tried to pull away, only to find Charlie’s body behind her, blocking her escape. She moaned as he pushed the breast forward, the clamp slowly shutting around it. Crying in pain, Edith threw back her head as Charlie released all pressure onto her nipple.

“Charlie,” she whimpered, twisting and thrashing in his arms. “Oh god, Charlie, please!”
Taking hold of the end of the clothespin, Charlie twisted Edith’s nipple around wickedly.

“Call me Master, bitch,” he hissed into her ear. “If you can’t play by the rules on your own, I’ll have to force you to.”

Whimpering, Edith continued to thrash in his arms. It would take a few minutes for her to grow used to the pressure on her teats. When Charlie took her left breast in his hand and opened the next clothespin, Edith squealed again.

“Stop! Stop! Please! It hurts!”

Mercilessly, Charlie released the clamp with ease, inciting more squeals from his wife. He held her tight as she writhed in his arms; her head thrown back, her mouth wide open. Soon her squeals stopped and she was panting heavily, her sore, swollen breasts heaving with each breath she took. The clamps quivered on the end of her breasts, her nipples turning a dark, angry red.

“Are you ready to obey me?” Charlie asked, loosening his hold around Edith’s torso.

“Yes, Master,” she whispered, her voice shaky.

“I love you, Edith,” Charlie said, his voice dropping out of the cold tone he had adopted and becoming more like the husband she knew. “I want us to work out. But things are going to have to change. Are you willing to work with me to save this marriage?”

Edith took a long breath, her nipples pushing out, her hips grinding back towards the bed.

“Yes, Master,” she said softly. “I’m willing to do anything.”

“Good girl,” Charlie said, smiling. He reached around and flicked the clamp on her left nipple, causing her breast to bounce up and down. Scooting back, Charlie left her standing, without the support of him behind her. He stood next to the bed again and sifted through the suitcase once more. “Here are the new rules,” he said, lifting the item he had spent much time deciding on while shopping. The metal rings dangling from the collar jingled as he held it in front of his face, smiling at the black leather. “You will wear this,” Charlie said, showing Edith her new collar for the first time. “Always.”

Chicklet
Chicklet
230 Followers
12