Power Exchange Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

Edith gulped, her eyes turning wide and frightened towards Charlie. She parted her lips and licked them slowly, wetting them. They glistened from the moisture of her saliva, and Charlie had to fight with himself to keep from kissing her. He would be tender with her later. For now, there was the collar.

Slowly, he brought it towards her neck, closing it around her and reaching around to buckle it in place. Pulling his hands away and taking a step back, he let the sight of her burn into his memory. Her breasts were swollen and thrust forward, her legs pulled far apart almost into a split, the muscles in her gorgeous thighs quivering. Her shoulders struggled to keep comfortable, her eyes wide, and the thick black collar contrasting with her pale white skin. Charlie smiled and began to speak again.

“I am going to teach you to behave like the bitch that you are. I am going to teach you to crawl, to heel, to do tricks on command. From now on, you have no voice unless I tell you otherwise. And I am going to fuck you like the bitch that you are.”

Edith licked her lips again, flexing her legs.

“Do you understand?” Charlie asked, picking up the riding crop and tapping it threateningly on Edith’s sore breast.

“Yes, Master,” Edith whimpered, squirming to get away from the crop. “Good girl,” Charlie smiled, tracing Edith’s body with the tip of his crop. She shuddered, her body shaking as the leather ran down her curves. He traced her hips, and then the inside of her legs, bring the tip up to the crux of her legs, spread wide with the fabric of her shorts tightly binding it. A little bit firmly, but not with enough pressure to be painful, Charlie tapped her moist pussy with the crop. Edith moaned in pleasure and pushed her hips out again.

“Do you want me to fuck you, bitch?” Charlie said mockingly, rubbing the leather harder against the fabric over Edith’s clit.

Edith whimpered and nodded her head, her hips moving in gentle thrusts as he teased her body with the crop.

Charlie felt his erection poking against his pants. Breathing deeply himself, he thought of burying his hard cock in his wife’s sweet, juicy pussy. But that was not what he’d planned.

Crouching down in front of her, he began to untie the knots binding Edith’s ankles to the bed. When the first foot was free, Edith breathed a heavy sigh of relief, stretching her body up again, her thighs still aching from the position they’d been in for the period of time. The second ankle was freed and Charlie stood up again. Looking at his wife in the collar, Charlie flicked the clamps again, causing her to inhale sharply. Charlie smiled at her and put his hands on her shoulders, turning her around so that she faced the bed.

“Bend over, bitch,” he said, his voice low, pushing her torso towards the bed.

He pushed her down until her bottom was pushed far into the air, her chest and shoulders resting on the thick comforter. Edith gasped as her sore nipples came into contact with the bed, the fabric rubbing against them and her weight putting more pressure on the clamps. Moaning, Edith settled down, shifting until she was somewhat comfortable. Charlie reached between her thighs and felt her wet slit, running his hand along the length and gathering the moisture. With his fingers he slid his way up the crack of her bottom, lubricating the opening of her anus and sliding a finger partly inside, to the first knuckle.

Spreading her legs further apart, Edith thrust back at Charlie, moaning as he rubbed more moisture around her tiny puckered opening. Slowly, he slid his thick middle finger through the muscular ring as it tightened around him.

Edith whimpered questioningly, clenching her bottom around Charlie as he struggled to push his finger inside her.

“Stop resisting, slut,” he growled, pulling his finger out of her anus. Reaching next to him, he grabbed the riding crop, and swiftly he laid a couple of strokes onto her round bottom. The welts rose angrily, and Charlie placed the crop on the bed next to her, where she could see it.

Breathing heavily, Edith tried to relax as Charlie’s finger nudged her opening again. Trying to take long deep breaths, but coming short due to the clamps still squeezing her nipples and shocking her senses, Edith lay face down on the bed. Charlie pushed his thick finger into her ass and let it stay there a moment, not moving at all, as Edith got used to the sensation of having an object in the forbidden hole. She had never had anal sex, or even thought about it much, and this experience was a new one. Sighing, she finally grew relaxed around it, the tension leaving her buttocks.

Charlie shifted his finger inside her body, twisting it slowly to the side. Still struggling not to move, Edith whimpered as Charlie’s pointer finger began to work its way into her, taking a place right next to the middle finger. Once both fingers were inside her, Charlie began to stretch the muscle lightly, pulling his two fingers apart inside her body.

Edith thrust her hips, losing control and crying out as she clenched around him again. Impatiently, Charlie smacked her bottom with his free hand, causing the flesh to ripple underneath his palm.

“Relax,” he hissed. “It’ll be easier for you if you do.”

“Yes, Master,” Edith whimpered, relaxing her bottom once more.

Charlie slid his fingers out of Edith with a wet sucking noise and put his hands on both of Edith’s buttocks. Spreading the cheeks apart, he gazed at her beautiful pussy, ripe and juicy and open. The slit was bright red, all the way up to her newly stretched anus, which was slowly closing. Before it could return to it’s normal, tight, position, Charlie pushed the head of his cock against the puckered opening.

Slowly, but firmly, Charlie pushed his way past the tight ring of Edith’s anus. She cried out softly as the head of his cock slid through the slick ring, and his cock pushed further inside her body.

Edith pushed back with her hips, helping Charlie with his penetration. He grunted as he buried more of himself inside her, but it was too tight to be comfortable for him. Pulling out, Charlie left her empty again before pushing back inside her, a little further this time.

“I’ll loosen you up,” he muttered. “Just you see.”

Whimpering, Edith tightened her buttocks around Charlie, squeezing his cock impossibly tight inside her body. Charlie cried out and pulled his length out of her again, smacking her hard on the bottom with his open palm.

“Relax!” he demanded, pushing the swollen head of his cock back towards her puckered hole.

Edith whimpered again but could not relax her body, her cheeks quivering with fright as she clenched, unable to allow him access.

Swearing under his breath, Charlie pulled away from her hot little body.

The dildo he had used on her earlier still lay on the ground at their feet, and Charlie bent down to retrieve it now. He looked at the thick piece of plastic, deciding on what to do next. Positioning it between his wife’s thighs, he pushed it up into her slick pussy.

A moan of pleasure escaped Edith’s lips, her whole body twisting around the thick dildo being pushed inside her. She pushed her hips back, and then pulled them away, fucking herself as Charlie held the dildo behind her.

The dildo slid slickly in and out of Edith’s sopping pussy, the juices from her body running down her thighs in thick streams as Charlie held the phallus still. Edith’s body was completely relaxed now, her muscles only tightening around the dildo. Slowly, Charlie pulled it away, rubbing it along her slit one last time, and up towards the puckered hole of her anus again.

Edith whimpered in dismay as the toy fell to the floor once more. She pushed her bottom back towards Charlie, wriggling it slightly as she silently pleaded for him to fuck her. Stepping closer, Charlie put his hands on her hips and brought his cock back towards the opening of her anus.

The muscle relaxed, Charlie was able to push his cock into her tight opening, thrusting deep inside her. Edith cried out as Charlie hit home, and rubbed her sore breasts against the bed as he pulled out and thrust into her again. She felt stuffed full in her anus, and wide open and empty in her pussy. The cock in her bowels seemed to push against her pussy, though, the walls of her womb pushing nearly together as he pumped in and out of her butt.

Edith’s body clenched again, all her muscles tightening, her anus gripping Charlie’s cock tight as her lips parted and a cry emerged from her lips. Bent over the bed, her hands gripped in fists behind her back, Edith shuddered, her body climaxing. Her pussy groped for contact, but received none. Her whole body shook in front of Charlie as he looked down at her, his hands holding her hips still in front of him.

It was difficult, but he continued to thrust, until her anus was too tight to allow him more access. As his wife lay shuddering in front of him, Charlie withdrew and reached down for himself, stroking his cock softly as she panted.

“Another rule, bitch,” he said, stroking himself with one hand and reaching for the riding crop with the other. “You will not cum unless I allow you. And you can be sure that I won’t allow you very often.”

Pumping his cock in his hand, he held the crop up and swatted her buttocks with it lightly. It was not a hard blow, due to his efforts of jerking himself off, but enough to make Edith jump on the bed. She cried out as he lay another stroke onto her soft flesh, her buttocks bouncing underneath the leather as he brought it down lightly again and again.

Between her cries and the recent memory of her tight ass, it didn’t take Charlie much to have an orgasm. Jolts seemed to rock his body as he cried out, the crop falling to the ground as his second hand reached up and aimed his cock towards his wife’s body. Hot spurts of cum shot out of his cock, globs of the stuff landing on her crisscrossed bottom. Charlie smiled as Edith groaned. He knew she hated the feel of the sticky cum.

“Good girl,” he said, coming down from his peak of pleasure. “Now, I’m going to go clean up. Don’t move a muscle.”

“Master,” Edith cried as he left the room. “My nipples, Master!”

Charlie smiled to himself as he stepped into the shower, her whimpers fresh in his ears.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers
12