Power... Girl?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
winna820
winna820
64 Followers

"Was it good for you?" she asked, and there was definite fondness in her eyes.

"That was... intense." I admitted. "I guess there's a side of me that I haven't really examined too closely before"

She bent down and kissed me, and I returned it freely, wrapping my arms around her. She gently rubbed my spent cock as she did so, and then her hand drifted down to my ass where her cum was pooling. She probed with one finger, the same one as had sent me so far beyond the edge that I honestly had no frame of reference for how sex should feel any more and I broke the kiss. She didn't stop me, and she looked into my eyes calmly. With a start I realised what had been different post coital- her eyes were the most perfect shade of sky blue, but that was starting to fade as a familiar red corona appeared in them. She tasted her fingers idly, still not breaking eye contact. I felt like a mouse in front of a snake, paralysed by those eyes.

"You're about to see the best part of dating me" she said, her soft expression gone to the terrify one from earlier. "Super speed means no refractory period, but don't worry. My super cum will make this even better than last time"

"r-really?" I stammered, trying to edge away from her- pointlessly I know.

"Strangely enough, yes" she said as her shaft reached full length and she gently pressed her cum covered fingers into my mouth.

"Hmmm" I thought as she lined up again.

Strawberry flavour.

winna820
winna820
64 Followers
12