Power Lunch

Story Info
Expect the unexpected.
2.7k words
4.29
29.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you could have only seen the expression on your face as I approached your table in the restaurant - it was priceless...it alone, was enough to make my trip worth my while! Were the two other men at the table with you coworkers?...maybe clients?...or perhaps friends? It really mattered not to me; I had only one thing on my mind - my own hunger….. and it had nothing to do with food!

I imagine your surprise caused you to stammer a bit as you bleated, "Barb, what a coincidence seeing you here...how are you?"

"I'm starved! And it is no "coincidence" I happen to be here - you're just the person I'm looking for...I need a moment of your time," I responded curtly.

You gave me a puzzled look before responding, "Well, you caught me at a bad time...we're in the middle of a discussion as you can see and our food should be here any minute"

"I'll give you a call later this afternoon, when I'm free to talk." As soon the words spilled from your lips, you realized you had made a foolish error; it was not merely Barb with whom you were speaking - you could see it in my eyes. You swallowed hard, suspecting you had just sealed your fate...

And your suspicions were confirmed as I reached for your hand under the table and said, "I'm sure these gentlemen are capable of eating without you, and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to recap for you whatever conversation takes place during your absence." Before I had finished speaking, you felt cold metal around your left wrist. And as I started to lift my right arm you felt your wrist being tugged; the sweater casually draped over my arm had concealed it, but there was no mistaking the feeling - you were attached to me...in a most permanent fashion.

I smiled at the men and said, "Excuse us, gentlemen." You apologetically added, "I'll be right back." But I threw you a glare - you suddenly became fearful; it wouldn't be the case.

As I led you through the restaurant packed with hungry lunchtime patrons, not a soul had a clue this was Mistress with slut - handcuffed together - headed for satisfaction no food on the menu could possibly offer. As we walked I thought to myself, what a thrill it would be to take you amid all these eyes - what an education we could give them...I'm sure for many, a thrill of a lifetime...but alas, decorum ruled.

I also wished I had stuffed a big fat cock in your mouth to silence you. Though your body did not, your mouth resisted me every step of the way..."Barb what are you doing?"

"I was in the middle of a business meeting...those men are clients"

"you're interfering with my work"

"this is insane"

"come on, give me a break"...blah, blah, blah!

And as we approached the door, you meekly said, "This is the ladies room."

"Indeed it is, I guess that means you're a lady"!!, I retorted as I pulled you in, locking the door behind us.

After we entered the room, I removed the sweater covering our arms and hung it on the doorknob and dropped the large heavy purse from my shoulder. "Ah this will be perfect," I said, as I moved to the sink, unlocked my cuff and linked it to the metal leg supporting the sink. "You won't be going anywhere slut...until, I get what I am after," I sneered.

"Do you have any idea how famished I am?"

"do you have any idea how long I have been waiting for a moment with you?"

"you have been all work and no play...do you know what that does?"

"makes you a dull boy?...NO!" "it makes me a ruthless BITCH!"

"a very horny ruthless BITCH!" "Did you think your words as we walked through the restaurant would defuse me?"

"they incited even more hunger...a fatal error my slut...your situation has grown more dire as result of your incessant mouth!" "It's time for your transformation," I snap..."STRIP!"

"Yes, Mistress," were the only words you could mutter.

And as I stood watching, arms crossed at my chest, and the toe of my high heeled shoe tapping on the floor, I thought how silly you looked trying to undress with just one hand. "leave your shirt on...just unbutton it all the way," I snapped as I noted your dilemma having one arm fastened to the sink leg.

Before you completed your task, I began rummaging through my bag and pulling from it the most delightful surprises...all newly purchased...what a thrill it will be christening them with your flesh, I thought to myself. "Here, put these on," I commanded, as I hurled a pair of lace panties at you..."not my color, but you will look – "pretty in pink,"" I quipped..."oh, and I have matching lipstick for you too," I added with a smile. Next I pulled out a metal chain with clamps dangling from each end..."Look here whore - Japanese clover clamps - just tug on the chain and they tighten themselves...hands free torture!"

You worked as efficiently as you could quickly pulling up the pretty little pink panties. By the time they reached your cock, it was already swollen. "You are such an incredible slut...look at you...is it the feel of the panties?...or the thought of torture that hardens "my" cock?," I quipped.

"Both Mistress...I cannot deny my anticipation...the thought of being used and tormented by you for your pleasure and amusement excites me beyond belief," you replied. I smiled.

"I have more waiting for you in my bag...I feel a bit like Mary Poppins with a bottomless bag of goodies," I teased. With that, I pulled out an enormous dildo...this one is for my pussy...but I think your pretty pink lips will wrap around it nicely...I'm willing to share." Out next came a leather harness...a strap-on...already equipped with a cock. "Feast your eyes on this, my cock hungry slut...this is for you...you can just imagine my pleasure poking fun at you with this!," I taunted, while giving you a devilish grin..."you won't forget this lunch anytime soon."

"Ahhhh...here it is...the lipstick, I was searching for." I walked over and stood before you. "On your knees bitch and pucker up," I sneered. I then began applying the sluttiest shade of hot pink to your lips..."yes, this color screams whore," I said with a chuckle..."The transformation is complete." "Now let's try these on for size." I held up the chain for you to eye carefully, as I explained how each tug of the chain will automatically tighten the grip of the clamps on your nipples. I remarked at the size of your nipples as I applied each clamp...seems you have endured much torture. "Feel anything yet?"

"I promise you will before I'm through with you...you'll be begging me to stop."

With that I slid my ass onto the sink...not the most comfortable position...but it will do, I thought to myself. "Now prepare this cock for my pussy," I demanded. "I fear I was a little over zealous with the size...lubricate it completely so it slides in without resistance"

"and if you do less than a perfect job on this cock, expect the other shoved up your as without an ounce of lubrication." I held the huge cock to your mouth and watched as your whorishly painted lips opened... my own mouth agape, as this huge cock slid into your mouth..."the sight and sound of you sucking cock does make my flesh tingle," I purred. When I finally pulled the cock from your mouth, you let out a whimper.

I hiked up my skirt and opened my legs...teetering on the edge of the sink and baring my naked wet pussy. You ogled me as I took the wet cock and held it at my slit then slowly forced it deep into my waiting hole. I moaned softly. I began sliding the cock in and out, while teasing my clit with my fingers. "Get busy slut"

"fuck my ass with your tongue until I cum"

"I want to feel the earth move...get it?," I panted.

You ravenously tongued my ass, at the same time reaching to grab what juice you could from the cock as it pumped rhythmically in and out of my dripping pussy. It didn't take long. I had been waiting soooo long - my orgasm was almost effortless. But my pleasure was your pain...you felt as though I was pulling your hair out by its roots, when I grabbed your head and forced your face tightly against me, smothering your face in my ass and pussy. Your cock strained against the panties as I let out a long lingering deep moan.

I quickly slid from the sink...the cock still buried in my slit. I pulled it out slowly...then held it just inches from your mouth...taunting you, and forcing you to beg for the privilege of licking it clean. And you did...so fervently you begged...such a fucking slut you were. I tugged on the chain hanging from your nipples and smiled as you winced in pain, helplessly gagged with the enormous cock. When you had sucked every morsel of my sweet cream for the cock, I yanked it from your mouth and tossed it in my bag. Then I leaned back against the sink and commanded you to clean the mess between my legs. And I relaxed in ecstasy as your mouth and tongue diligently worked to lap up every bit of sticky goo. So expertly you worked, I once again fell over the edge into bliss.

When I regained composure, I moved to my bag and removed the prize...the leather harness complete with cock. "Watch my transformation slut...in a minute, I will be donning a tool just like the one you have in your pretty little pink panties," I jeered. And you watched as I slipped out of my skirt, and into the ominous straps of leather.

I took a moment to gaze at my new cock in the mirror covering one wall. You watched as I fondled it - feeling its texture...admiring its beauty. I thought about the amusement it will bring me as I christen it in your ass...such pleasure.

Then I turned to you..."Like my cock?"

"of course you do, and your going to love it more when I shove it up your tight pussy hole"

"but first beg for such pleasure...in your sluttiest slave voice, tell me how badly you wish to feel my cock filling and ramming your hot little hole," I commanded. Without hesitation, the pleas fell from your lips...such a pathetic whore, soooo hungry for cock! And you watched, nearly drooling as I lubricated my cock with some lotion I had pulled from my bag.

"Pull down your panties slut, and bend over to give me your pussy." I grabbed the cheeks of your ass as spread them so I could have a full view of my cock entering your flesh. "Watch in the mirror whore, as my cock disappears in your ass...it will be a sight to behold," I taunt..."I have waited too long for this." I feel the energy fill my body as I watch my cock slide slowly and effortlessly into your hole...it is, as if, my cock were real...I felt completely connected to you...I almost felt the heat of your body as if it were my flesh buried deep within you. I heard you soft moans, as I found a pleasant pace with which to fuck you. And as I pumped my cock in and out of your ass, I leaned over you, reaching for the chain...and pulled it once more...and I smiled when I heard you whimper in pain. "I'm so enjoying the ride...I'm sure you are too, you little whore"

"my cock feels good doesn't it?...a perfect fit I'd say"

"you like watching in the mirror don't you slut?...what a delicious sight this is!"

You then feel my hand around your cock...so fully engorged - hard as rock. And I stroked your cock with one hand and teased your balls with the other...as I listened for your excitement to mount. But I wasn't getting the reaction I wanted. I was waiting to hear you lose control - to become lost in your own lust...and you weren't there yet. So I began to fuck you harder and faster...in rhythm with the strokes on your cock. I again pulled on the chain and heard you let out a moan this time. Yes, that's more like it, I thought. Soon I could feel sweat seeping from your skin...yes, I knew you were feeling something. Your precum oozed...allowing my hand to smoothly glide along the length of your shaft and its head. Yes, you were definitely losing it...I could tell by the motion of your body - it had begun to work in unison with mine. I could hear your breath quicken...I imagined your heart was pounding...your moans and sighs were clearly uncontrollable...and then...

...A knock on the door and a woman's voice..."will you be much longer?"...

..."No...I am almost finished...I'll be out in a sec"...I replied to the stranger at the door...

"Come on you fucking slut...what are you waiting for, Xmas?...I wish to see cum shooting from my cock," I said sternly..."Or would you rather I open the door and let the world see the ravenous slutty whore you are...a pussy in pink panties being rammed in the ass by his Mistress and her strap-on?"

"Or is it more pain you want?," I chided, as I pulled on the chain again.

I then saw you take one last look in the mirror before you attempted to bury your mouth in your arm to muffle your moans as all your energy was released in a turbulent explosion...I felt your body convulse and your cock pulse as it shot its load across the floor...you fell forward, depleted...you rested for a moment on the leg of the sink as I pulled my cock from your burning hole. I stood, then remarked how deliciously helpless you looked...and said, "If we had more time, I'd have you lick up every drop of precious cum you spilled on the floor"

"instead use this" - and I threw you some paper towels.

Sadly, but quickly, I removed my cock, threw it in the bag and slipped back into my skirt...wetness had again gathered between my legs...and I regretted there was no time to have you attend to the matter. You looked at me meekly said, "Thank you Mistress...will you unlock me now...please?". "It seems I lost the key; just teasing my slut...though, don't ever cross me, or you might sometime find yourself left in a compromising position for strangers to discover," I said as I released you from the hand cuff. You knew my words had a ring of truth, and you warmly replied, "Never would I cross you...I am your devoted slave, slut and whore...I would do anything for you...anything"

"yes, I know," I whispered with a smile.

I threw you your pants, removed the clamps from your nipples, and helped you to button your shirt and fixed your tie. You raised concern about your clients left at the table, wondering if they'd still be there or long gone. I told you not to worry and remarked that I was certain they were well occupied. You gave your hair a once over with your hand before I opened the door. We were greeted by the first snarled, then confused faces of three women waiting to use the john; "Excuse us ladies," I said smugly as we left the room...

When we returned to the table you understood what I meant about well occupied - two attractive women had joined your clients at the table. "Back so soon Kevin?," one asked. The other said, "We were hoping you wouldn't come back at all; these charming ladies have been wonderful company"

"uhhh...errrr...is that lipstick you're wearing Kevin?," one client questioned. You quickly moved your hand to wipe your lips as you blushed.

But I chimed in, "you'll have to excuse us gentleman, we're late for a lunch date"

"come on girls, let's go." You three had the most priceless expressions on your faces, as we bid you good-bye...yes, the trip was definitely worthwhile! "Thanks gentlemen"