Power of Persuasion Ch. 02

Story Info
The new normal.
3.1k words
4.38
82.9k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a few weeks since that fantastic night, and I have been practising and honing my craft as often as I can since then. And I enjoy the new normal my family and I.

I began making changes to Maria first. I had her quit her job. We didn't need the money; it was pretty much just a way to get her out of the house and stay busy. Then I gave her a craving for anything that was healthy and didn't have sugar. I followed that with a strong desire to go to the gym. When she "told" me that she wanted to work out more than just yoga, I "suggested" a personal trainer. We went to the local gym and I asked one to set up a tough regimen for her to follow everyday with personalized supervision, and to do it completely free of charge. God, it's nice to do that.

Like I said, it has only been a few weeks, but damn...she looks better now than she did when we started dating.

The last big picture change for Maria was her wardrobe. I had her throw out all her older, less sexy clothes and go get some tighter, more revealing clothing. She went shopping all day and got everything from shoes, to dresses and skirts, to jeans and shirts. I love it when she wears tight jeans, a black shirt that hugs her curves, and tall black boots...gets me every time.

Then she got only the skimpiest, sluttiest types of underwear, bras, nighties, garters and stockings.

I told her to call me when she was done - there was no way I was going to spend the whole day shopping with her. After she called though, I went to meet her. She had two buggies overflowing with everything. It was easily over $1200 worth of clothes. As we passed the menswear section, I went up to well-to-do gentleman shopping in the high-end suit section. Imagine this - he offered to pick up our tab. What a guy...it didn't even take "much" persuading.

Now, after the changes in looks, it was time to change her routine.

Maria was up at 4:30 every morning to pack my lunch and the kids' lunches, cook breakfast, and get the kids up and ready. Then she would bring me coffee, strip down naked and wake me up with a blowjob. On some days I'd even have her wash me as I stood in the shower. Essentially it was nice to be worshiped by this beautiful woman.

As for the kids, suddenly they had a desire to learn more, read more, watch less TV, eat better and go to bed early. Better for them, better for us, better for me!

Now for the work changes. I love my job...well, let me rephrase - I love my work, not my job. Basically, I write the news. I started as an intern in college and worked my way up to part-time assistant and go-fer. From there, I became Associate Producer and now, Producer. Not a bad place to get to in just a few years. But a problem happened about a year ago when we were bought out and had new management put in. I like the General Manager of the station, but the News Director? Cunt from Hell.

I had practiced my Power of Persuasion only on family and complete strangers. Now it was time to step up my game and start my rise from normal to exceptional. I had my plan in place and was going to start any minute...

On Fridays, I had a meeting with Her, aka the News Director, aka June. She was about 50, blonde, a bit of the trophy wife look, although I had no doubts that it was more of a trophy husband in her situation. She was actually hot, until she started talking like you owed her your entire existence.

When our hour-long meeting was concluding, I began to roll out my plan. "Invite me to dinner at your home this evening," I projected at her.

"Jeff," she said to me, "why don't you join me and my husband for dinner? My oldest daughter will be home for college and the youngest one doesn't have practice, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

Jackpot.

"OK," I responded. "What time should I be there? Oh...and where do you live?" She said to be there at 7:00 pm and gave me her address. I arrived right on time to one of the nicest houses I've ever seen! The only reason a guy like me should have been in that neighborhood was if I was being paid to clean toilets or something.

The trick, I figured, would be to persuade her family as soon as possible. So when I knocked on the door and a guy I assumed was her husband answered, I kicked my plan into gear...

"Hello there," I said as I stuck my hand out. "You must be June's husband."

"Invite me in, treat me I'm a good friend for whom you will do anything," I persuaded.

"Yes! I'm Michael and you must be Jeff. We've been looking forward to tonight. Come in, can I get you a drink?" he asked.

"Scotch, two fingers, neat, would be great," I told him.

"Coming right up, make yourself at home, June is finishing up cooking with the girls," he told me. So I nodded and went towards the kitchen.

"Ladies," I said as I walked in. Now would come the tricky part, persuading more than one at a time.

"Hello Jeff," June said cordially enough. "These are my daughters, Kelly and Tracy." They were pretty much exact replicas of their mother except Kelly, the oldest, had dark blonde hair rather than light blond like Tracy and June. Both were fit, curvy and over 18. I smiled at them and shook their hands. Just then Michael came back and handed me my glass.

"Cheers!" we both said and drank.

With that quick shot of courage, I began my persuasion.

"From now on, you will treat everything that I say as a command. You will not hesitate to do everything that I say or ask, you will not question it, you will not falter. You will act like you normally would in every aspect except you will respect my wishes. The women will all desire me and call me 'Sir' when speaking to me. I am the epitome of their desires. You will never speak of what goes on tonight, but you will remember it."

"Is that understood?" I asked while holding my breath.

"Yes, Sir," the ladies said simultaneously, and Mike simply said "Yes."

Not only was tonight turning out to be one of the best of my life...but life itself, was going to be forever awesome.

"What's for dinner, June?" I asked.

"Prime rib, sir," she responded. "And it's ready if everyone wants to sit down." We all took our places and June served us. After a few minutes of small talk I wanted to test my persuasion more and feel the power that it gave me.

"June," I said, "why don't you and the girls eat dinner wearing only your underwear? Mike, you don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all," he agreed jovially.

Tracy then spoke up. "Sir, I'm not wearing any underwear."

I smiled. "Then I guess you'll be eating naked. June, why don't you get up and undress first?"

"Of course," she said. She stood up and stepped away from the table, facing me. She pushed the straps of her dress off of her shoulders and the dress crumpled nicely to the floor, pooling around her feet. She was fairly fit, not as fit as Maria was these days, but I was definitely aroused. She smiled and sat back down.

"Tracy, your turn," I commanded. She stood up facing me and removed her long sleeved black shirt and tossed it on her mother's dress. Her breasts were young, perky, and succulent. She was a good B cup, with pink nipples that were growing harder in the cold. She unbuttoned her jeans, pushed them down and kicked them away. God, I forgot how tight and delicious young women were. I was rock hard at this point. Fuck me, she looked good. She smiled with a little bit of flirt and sat back down.

Last, but not least, I turned to Kelly who was sitting next to me. "Your turn." She smiled and stood up very close to me. She was in a long sleeved college shirt and pair of short athletic shorts. She pulled off her sweater, revealing a very simple but gorgeous black cotton bra. She must have been a C cup pushing D. As I looked down at her body I saw the beginnings of some defined abs. God, I miss college girls too. Then she turned away from me, bent at the waist and pulled her shorts down revealing a matching simple black thong pointing directly in my face. God, I wanted her more than anything at that moment. "Don't sit down just yet..." I pushed at her.

Time for Phase III.

"June, go get a bowl from the kitchen, will you?" She stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"You know my problem with your wife, Mike? She's a complete bitch. And I'm afraid that your daughters are going to share those traits. Like mother, like daughter - right, Mike?"

He laughed and nodded. "I know exactly what you mean."

"You don't mind if I treat her or your daughters like they deserve, do you?" I asked.

"Not at all," he winked.

Just then, June walked back into the dining room with the bowl. "Excellent," I said. "Put that on the ground, June, and dump your plate into it." She did precisely that, making a bit of a mess. "Now, since you are a bitch, you are going to act like one. Remove your underwear - bitches don't wear clothes." She did. "Bitches also walk on all fours." She got down on all fours. "That's much better. Now finish eating." She walked over to her bowl and began eating like the dog she was.

I turned to Kelly, and rested my hand on her ass. "You remind me of your mother, and I get the feeling that you are a bitch too. Am I right?"

She said simply "Yes, Sir." I smacked her ass hard and she let out a squeal.

"You know, Mike, I didn't realize dogs could talk. Bitches can't talk, can they, Mike?"

"Not that I know of," he said.

I looked at Kelly. "Try again," I told her. This time she simply nodded. "Do bitches stand on two legs?" She looked at me and got on all fours.

"Much better!" I exclaimed and patted her head. "Now why don't you get under the table and pull out my cock and lick it like a good girl?" She let her tongue hang out and licked my palm then crawled under the table to sit in front of me. I could feel her shoulders against my legs and then felt her hands as she undid my belt and pulled my pants off. She got back on all fours and began to lick my hard member.

As we finished dinner, Mike and I made small talk as if it was the most normal thing in the world for his two daughters to be naked, one sucking my cock, and his wife, also naked, eating her food out of a bowl on the floor. Suddenly I felt the urge to cum - very, very strong. "Swallow every bit of it, bitch," I thought. Kelly began to devour me more, trying to force the cum out. I suddenly exploded in her mouth and just like a good bitch, she didn't spill a drop.

Fuck, that felt fantastic. Kelly sat on her haunches under the table and waited for further commands. "June, are you done eating over there?" I asked. I saw her sit up. God, she was a mess. Her face was covered in meat juice and gravy which ran down her chest and was in her hair. Mike started laughing. It was pretty funny looking. Revenge is sweet.

"Jesus Christ, you look hideous. Tracy - go take your mother outside and hose her off. And hurry, we have business to discuss," I said. Tracy jumped up, responded with a "Yes Sir" and lead her mother outside to the hose.

"Mike, why don't you get me another drink and let's sit on the couch and talk," I suggested.

"Sounds good to me," he said. I went to the living room and was about to sit down when I looked back and saw Kelly under the table. I laughed and clicked my tongue and patted my leg and she followed me to the overstuffed chair. I snapped my fingers and pointed to the spot next to the chair and she sat next to me. I was petting her and stroking her hair when Mike came in with two empty glasses and a bottle of 25 year Glenlivet.

He poured us a bit and handed me a glass and sat down just as Tracy was leading June back into the house. She was still a mess, but at least not messy. Her hair was soaking wet and she was obviously cold. She tracked water in on the nice white carpet as she came to sit in front of me.

I smiled as I looked down on her, still petting her oldest daughter's head. I snapped my fingers and looked at Tracy and pointed to the other side of my chair. She mimicked her sister and soon I was patting both their heads while sitting in a leather overstuffed chair wearing only a shirt and a hard-on, while my bitch of a boss sat soaking wet between my legs. God, life was good.

"How much money do you each make?" I asked June.

She responded "I make about $400,000 and Michael makes about $250,000 annually."

I smiled and said "Of that $650,000, you will pay me $300,000. You will pay it weekly, in cash, delivered by June the Bitch. You will drive to my house every Saturday morning at 5am to deliver it. After you deliver the money, you will serve my wife, Maria, in any way that she says. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir," was her prompt response.

"Mike, it seems that she has made your life tough. Am I correct in that assumption?" I asked.

"God, yes," he said.

"Well Mike, I want you to know that your 250k isn't going to waste," I told him and looked at June. "June, you are to submit to your husband at all times. You will do whatever he asks with a good attitude, and you will give it at 120%. You are his slave. You will never reprimand him or speak ill of him. You will never disagree with him. You are to become a Stepford wife. Do you understand your new rules?"

"Yes, Sir," she said again.

"Excellent," I said and smiled.

I looked at Mike, "How does that sound?" He looked like a kid at Christmas. "Go ahead...try her out."

"Come here cunt...crawl to me." She turned and crawled on the floor to him. When she arrived she sat and looked at him. "Go bend over the couch," he commanded her. She got up and went to the side of the couch and bent at the waist. Her wet hair and dripping body was making a mess of her nice house. I smiled at the damage, slight though it may be.

"Don't move, and be sure to say thank you," he said as he reached for the ash shovel next to the fireplace. Then I watched as he...there needs to be a word that means spanked, but exponentially harder...just shy of beating. She screamed and said thank you. Then he did it again. And again. She said thank you each time. I silently persuaded Tracy and Kelly to start sharing my cock as I watched Mike nearly beat his wife. "She isn't going to be able to sit for weeks," I thought and I smiled again.

After a few minutes of spanking, Mike dropped the shovel. June's ass was bright red. "Get on your knees, cunt, and open your mouth." She did, moving quickly but wincing every step of the way. She opened her mouth and looked into his eyes. He unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and lovingly stroked his wife's face. That, however, was right before he grabbed both her ears and started...normally I would call it face-fucking...but this...this was skull-fucking at its finest.

"Stand up Tracy, and bend over in front of me," I said, watching the display of Mike claiming his manhood again. "Now sit on my cock with your legs closed and your cunt tight," I thought at her. She immediately began to impale her wet cunt with my hard cock. Even though she was young, it was easy to tell that this pussy was a pro. She began to ride me nice and smooth while I caressed her sweet young ass. "Give me your tits, Kelly," I commanded. She stood up, sat on the armrest of the chair and faced me, slowly pulling my head to her luscious breasts. "Don't forget the balls, Tracy," I reminded. I suddenly felt a hand caress my balls as I sucked on a nipple. God, this must be heaven.

Just then I heard Mike groan and June start gagging and spitting up her husband's cum all over the living room. "Get on the floor and have me cum on your faces, girls," I thought at both of them. Kelly pushed me off her breast so fast you'd think the house was on fire. Then she pushed Tracy over as she leapt to the floor. She then reached up and stroked my cock as Tracy pressed her face against Kelly's and returned to caressing my balls.

In seconds, I exploded all over their pretty faces. Stream after stream hit the girls in their faces, eyes and hair. "Don't move," I told them. I looked over at June who was finally recovering from her ordeal and persuaded her to get my pants and bring them to me. After I got dressed, I told her to clean her daughters' faces of my cum with her tongue.

After watching her get started, I walked over and shook Mike's hand. "Pleasure doing business with you," I said.

"No," he said quickly, "the pleasure is by far all mine."

I walked out of my door to my car and drove home completely content with life.