Power of Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Andrea is won over.
3.1k words
4.43
19.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 05/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, this chapter pics up right where the last left off. Please read the first two to get a sense of the story. i hope Y/you enjoy it!

* * * * * *

Paul picked up the bag and rummaged for a bottle that was in it. "Go and get Me a clean, damp cloth." Andrea left the room, tearing her eyes away reluctantly. He pulled faith towards Him by the cuffs on her ankles. She tried to curl into a ball. He stroked her face and murmured soft words in her ear. Andrea came back and He gently wiped the blood away. He soothed her skin with the ointment, stroking her body until she relaxed and was almost purring again. Then He retied her to the bed. He removed the blindfold and, after blinking a bit, she watched Andrea with wary eyes.

Andrea climbed up on the bed and stroked faith's face slowly. As the fear in her eyes eased Andrea's hand moved down faith's body. She played with faith's nipples, pinching and pulling, teasing and twisting until faith's body was arching up to meet Her hand. Andrea picked up a nipple clamp with Her other hand and tested the opening and closing of it. She leaned over and sucked one of faith's nipples into Her mouth, moaning as She found She loved the texture.

She sucked hard on the nipple, until it was as hard as a stone. Watching faith's face She then closed the clamp around the nipple. Faith gasped in pain then moaned. Andrea grinned and leaned over to do the same thing to the other side. Faith moaned again as Andrea's breasts swung gently, stroking faith with hot, hardening nipples. Paul groaned at the sight, His hand lazily stroking His cock.

Andrea looked at the clamps and smiled. She liked this game. She looked over the rest of the toys and picked up the strap on. She turned the harness over in Her hands and decided to slip it on. She slid to the floor and stepped into the straps. She wriggled around to find the perfect place for it around Her hips. She finally settled it and decided it was comfortable. She examined the ropes binding faith's ankles then bent down and untied them from the bed, leaving faith's ankles bound.

"You don't mind if I retie her do You, Paul?"

"No baby, do what You want." He was curious to see what She'd do.

Andrea untied both ankles and stepped to one side of the bed. She pulled faith's leg until they were spread way open and her toes pointed towards her hands. Then She tied the ropes to the headboard to keep faith bent almost in half and spread open. Paul approved of the position but moved His chair so He could see a bit better. Faith's sweet, shaved cunt was pulled open. Every millimeter of pink was visible and Paul could see that she was very wet. Once again Andrea climbed on the bed.

This time, though, She knelt at the juncture of faith's thighs and just looked. She had seen plenty of pics on the web but this was her first one in real life. She reached out and stroked the outer lips with one fingernail. Faith trembled. Andrea grinned and did it again, scraping the nail slightly harder this time. faith gasped, her thighs quivering a little. Andrea flicked a finger across the clit peeking out in front of Her. Faith moaned. Andrea slowly covered faith's entire pussy with Her hand. She was amazed at the heat and the wetness. This woman was definitely enjoying the attentions. She decided to see what else was enjoyed.

She pinched faith's clit, twisting a little.

Faith gasped and moaned loudly, "Mistress!"

"Yes, whore?"

"Oh Mistress that hurt."

"I don't think I asked for your input." Andrea did it again and faith nearly screamed. Andrea grinned with perverse pleasure. She slapped faith's cunt, being sure to bring Her hand down on the clit. Faith jerked violently and cried out. Andrea did it again and again until faith's cunt was red and swollen.

Faith moaned and rolled her head from side to side. She opened her eyes and caught sight of her Master. She winked at Him and He grinned back. He knew she was soaked and that soon she'd be begging. He could see that in Andrea's face.

"Well, whore? Are you enjoying yourself?"

"If I am pleasing You Mistress that is all that matters!"

Another slap came down, this time directly on faith's throbbing, desperate clit. Faith jerked and cried out, she had almost cum from that one.

"I asked you a question. Are" slap "you" slap "enjoying" slap "yourself!"

faith was almost in tears with the need to cum. she almost screamed her answer, "Yes Mistress! Yes! Oh please may I cum?"

Andrea laughed. It sounded almost cruel to Her own ears. "I think not." She slipped Her finger between the folds and buried it deep in faith's wet hole. She was shocked at just how hot it was. The heat seemed to travel from faith's cunt to Her own. Suddenly She had to taste. She pulled Her finger back out and faith moaned. She brought it to Her mouth and hesitated.

"Go on," Paul almost whispered, "she's very sweet."

Andrea ignored Him but tentatively licked Her finger. She groaned and stuck Her finger in Her mouth to suck and lick it clean.

Faith's chest heaved as she watched Andrea. She was panting with need and prayed she'd be allowed release soon. She rolled her head to look at her Master. Paul smiled at her and blew her a kiss. She was about to respond when she felt a hot tongue lick her from hole to clit. Her back arched and she gasped.

Andrea flicked the clit, pleased with the response that got Her. She did it again and was gratified that faith's body responded eagerly. Andrea dove into eating faith out with a vengeance. She was suddenly very eager to make her cum.

Faith's head whipped back and forth, her body squirming to get away from the tongue that was torturing her so pleasurably. Every time Andrea thought she was getting close She'd back off and faith would have to start from almost the beginning again. faith was moaning and lifting her hips to try to get more of Andrea's mouth. Andrea forgot everything else in this unexpected pleasure. She slipped two fingers in faith's cunt and was surprised to feel them almost being sucked in. God she's wet, Andrea thought.

Just before faith reached the point of no return Andrea stopped altogether and moved away.

Faith's hips bucked, seeking that warm mouth again. she whimpered when it wasn't found. Andrea stepped back and picked up the largest dildo there and slipped it into the harness She was wearing. Once again She knelt between faith's legs. She rubbed the tip of the cock against faith's wet cunt, stroking her lips and clit with it. faith jerked in surprise and moaned with pleasure. Andrea fit the head of the cock at faith's hole and pushed in gently, watching with awe as it split her lips and spread her pussy wide. She watched about two inches disappear slowly then rammed the final 8 inches in deep and hard.

Faith screamed as a mix of pain and pleasure washed over her. Andrea showed no mercy and started slamming the cock into her.

Faith's mouth worked as she tried to speak, "M...Mistress!"

Andrea stopped briefly, annoyed, "What!?"

Faith sucked in a deep breath and said in a rush, "You would get more pleasure out of it if You placed a vibe on Your clit. I think Master said there was one!" she groaned when she finished because Andrea hadn't waited till the end before she started pounding her again. faith's body was on fire. From head to toe she tingled. Sparks flew from her cunt to land on her nipples. They seemed tied together. The shaking from Andrea's assault shook her tits, which in turn wobbled the clamps on her nipples. She arched her back, seeing stars as her world came close to exploding.

Andrea, for Her part, was enjoying the show. She was oddly pleased to be in control of so much pleasure. She slowed as faith showed signs of cumming, then started up again when faith had calmed a little. She tormented the slave like this until faith was nearly crying with the need to cum. She grinned when faith started to beg.

"Please Master! Please please please please!!"

Paul laughed at her, He was thoroughly enjoying the show and He couldn't wait Himself. "Please what, My dear?"

The words came between gasps for air, "Please! Let...me...cum! Please may I!!"

"Not yet."

Faith screamed in frustration and bit her lip in an effort to hold the orgasm at bay. A couple of more minutes went by, with faith spiraling higher. Soaring on wings of pain and pleasure. Tormented by the need to cum and the need to hold it back.

Paul finally had enough, He stepped up to Andrea and whispered in Her ear. She moaned. Faith cried when Andrea pulled the massive cock out of her. Andrea stripped the harness off and climbed on the bed as fast as She could. She straddled faith's head, tucking Her ankles and calves under the bound arms. She lowered Her cunt to faith's face and faith eagerly applied her tongue.

Paul shoved His cock deep in faith's pussy for a few strokes to get it lubed up. Then He pulled out and shoved it equally hard into her ass. Faith screamed again in pain and pleasure, the scream muffled by Andrea's cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah. Your ass is so fucking tight My little slut! Make your Mistress cum then cum for Me."

Faith immediately sucked on Andrea's clit. She bit it gently, flicking her tongue over it while she sucked hard. Andrea, already extremely aroused, quickly hit the pinnacle, crying out as She came. She pulled the clamps off faith's nipples and faith gasped as the blood rushed back, setting them on fire even more than she thought possible. She eagerly lapped up Andrea's cum.

Paul pounded deep and hard into her ass. "Now baby! Cum for me NOW!" He had picked up a vibe and now He flicked it on and set it on faith's clit. Her whole body jerked and spasmed. Her ass tightened around His cock painfully, sucking Him in and holding Him there. He felt His own orgasm start. Faith screamed out His name, her head flinging back and forth. That had the effect of bringing her nose into contact with Andrea's clit again and again. Andrea came again as She watched Paul's eyes as He came.

He almost roared as He filled faith's ass with hot, scalding cum. He couldn't believe how tight she was. Faith's body was still twitching, still throbbing with multiple orgasms. He backed off on the vibe, stroking her skin lightly. Andrea leaned over and kissed Him. He kissed Her hungrily. Faith gasped for air as she still occasionally shuddered. She heard Paul whisper something, then Andrea moved.

She whimpered when Paul pulled out of her and Andrea left the bed completely. She felt bereft and alone. It only lasted seconds as They moved up either side of her and untied her legs, setting them down gently. They released her hands and faith immediately curled up into a ball. Paul covered her with a light blanket, kissed her mouth and told her to rest for a few minutes. He took Andrea out of the room.

"Well? Are you still angry with Me?" Paul smiled.

Andrea frowned, thinking. "I really should be. But...well, I can't be. I enjoyed myself thoroughly this evening. I should be quite pissed for Your little coercion, Your affair and for setting Me up this way." She paced a little while she continued to think.

Paul went to the fridge and got two bottles of water while He waited.

Andrea sighed. "I want to be mad, I really do. I can't help it. I'm too satisfied to be angry." She smiled smugly. "I think I could get used to that kind of pleasure. Is she really Yours? She belongs to You?"

Paul took a swig of the water as He handed Andrea Hers. "Yes, she is Mine." He lowered His voice. "I have not yet collared her. I intend to do that tonight. If you'll do it with Me."

"Collar? What do You mean You haven't collared her?"

He smiled gently, "I haven't given her a collar yet. Made her officially Mine. It's usually a big ceremony with lots of fan fare. It's the same sort of commitment, to her, as a wedding ring would be. I bought a collar and matching arm bands. I want to put the collar on her knowing that you are there beside Me. Will you claim her with Me?"

"What are the armbands for?"

"A sign of the same commitment to each other, the 3 of U/us as one unit."

Andrea looked at Him for a long moment. "Yes Paul. I think I would like that. There are some details I wish to iron out but that can wait for tomorrow. Tonight Let's just celebrate a new lifestyle. One I know I will love."

"You will need some training, Andrea. We will discuss it tomorrow. I am glad this worked out the way I had hoped." He took Her by the hand and led Her back into the bedroom. They found faith sleeping. He poured a little water on her face to wake her.

"What are you doing sleeping?? Did anyone give you permission?"

faith leapt up and slid off the bed to kneel at His feet, terrified He was angry, terrified that He was angry because Andrea had said no. She missed that They were holding hands and Andrea was covering a grin. "I'm sorry Master! I couldn't help it. Please forgive me!"

Paul studied her for a moment. "Oh alright." He shrugged and stepped around her. Faith looked, up, bewildered. She looked at Andrea. Andrea shrugged and handed her the water bottle. Faith gratefully took a long drink. Paul got the little silver bag and opened it. He set 2 boxes on the bed and picked up the biggest one. He stepped to faith and gripped the box in His hand. He took a deep breath.

"faith..." He paused, blinked and straightened His shoulders.

she watched Him, hoping that He held a collar in His hand.

Andrea placed a hand on His shoulder.

"It's been a long time since W/we last spoke of collaring. I told you I couldn't make that commitment and forbid you to ask Me again."

faith nodded, "Yes my Master, I remember."

He cleared His throat and she smiled inwardly at His nervousness. "If you still feel the same way I wish to give you one now."

Faith's heart stopped. She looked at Him, then at Andrea, who smiled at her. "i...I don't know what to say Master."

He looked upset, "Does that mean you don't want it?"

"Oh Master! How could You say such a thing?" faith took one of His hands in hers. "I love You so much I feel like I'm going to burst with it sometimes." She looked at Him, searching His eyes. "Are You sure? Is Andrea sure?"

"Andrea is fine with it," Andrea spoke.

Faith blushed. "Yes Mistress." She turned back to Paul. "Master, I would love nothing more to let the whole world know I am Yours. From the day W/we met my heart has been in Your hands. Now I wish to offer You my body and soul as well. If You both will have me I will devote myself to You entirely."

Paul smiled, a grin that stretched across His whole face. "faith, My love, My slut, My pet, nothing would please Me greater. Do you offer yourself to both Andrea and I?"

"Yes Master, yes Mistress."

Paul opened the box and Andrea removed the collar. Slim black leather, it looked more like a choker type necklace than a collar. A small pewter rose was set in the middle of it.

"This is beautiful Paul." Andrea stroked the leather softly.

"I chose to place the rose there to make up for all the times I could not give them to her when I wanted to, when she needed them or deserved them. Now she has one forever."

Andrea bit her lip, startled to hear the love in His voice. Then She smiled. Her turn to deal with the jealousy She guessed. She handed Him the collar and He turned back to faith.

"This collar not only represents My ownership of you, it represents My love for you. I hope it will remain around your neck for many years to come."

Faith lifted her chin and pulled her hair out of the way. "I accept it in the same light, with my devotion and service. With my heart and soul I belong to You."

Paul smiled, Andrea wiped Her eye and faith beamed at both of Them. Paul slid the leather around her neck and buckled it at the back. Paul got the smaller box and opened it. He pulled out a slim circle of black leather and handed it to faith. She looked at it, stroking the leather and noticing the rose on it was the same as hers. She looked at Him with a question. He nodded and stepped to one side. Faith held her hand out to Andrea.

"Mistress, i know that this evening has been hard for You in many ways, and a great joy in many others. Because of my Master's love and devotion to You i offer my love and devotion as well. i will serve You faithfully as I do Him."

Andrea took faith's hand and smiled down on her. Faith slipped the leather around Andrea's left wrist and did up the tiny buckle. Andrea pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately. A move that left them both breathless.

"I accept you into My life, faith. W/we will learn and grow together." She took the other band of leather from Paul and gave it to faith.

Faith took Paul's hand in hers and slid the cool leather around His left wrist. He wrapped His hand in her hair and kissed her equally as passionately. He hugged both His girls and smiled blissfully as T/they took it upon themselves to celebrate the union by joining with His body.