Power of the Mind Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, just as suddenly as it had started, the orgasm stopped. She collapsed on top of Angela, still trembling from it.

"Oh my god Angela," was all she managed though her breathing. She didn't wait for it to recover though; she still had a duty to carry out. She got up from above Angela and moved down to her pussy. There she set about returning the orgasm to Angela. There were no distractions now. It was just her and the pussy.

She started lapping at it again, quickly bringing Angela back up to the heights that she was at before Chloe had orgasmed. She inserted a finger, then another, and then another until Angela's pussy was practically full. Chloe was sucking lustfully on her clit as Angela tried to force herself further onto the fingers inside of her. Chloe saw her chance and managed to slip another finger in. It wasn't easy for her to slide them in anymore so she resorted to wriggling them, but even this slight movement, combined with the continued action on her clit was enough to bring Angela to her orgasm and she unleashed her juices over Chloe's bed.

Chloe just looked up at her triumphantly to see Angela smiling back at her.

"Wow, you could give Alex a run for his money," Angela told her before sliding down the bed to hug and kiss her.

"Time for a shower I think," said Chloe.

"And a shave," Angela reminded her.

"And a shave," Chloe confirmed it with a smile.

Angela took Chloe's hand and led her, still naked across the hallway. Chloe saw me watching as she passed and I got a good view of her pussy myself. She smiled at me.

"Now we're even," she called out as Angela led her into the bathroom. Angela caught my eye before closing the door and gave me a knowing smile. There was no way that we were even. I watched the door close and was so tempted to follow them in, but a glance around my room reminded me that I had work to do so I regrettably denied the urge.

*****

Chapter 5

Most of the stuff in my room was old, second hand or broken. Dad had left when he found out that my mum was pregnant and we had never heard of him. Mum was working hard to make ends meet often juggling two jobs at once, but it was difficult. Most of the money she earned went towards paying bills or making sure that we got food on our plates. We had always had precious little to spend on non-essential things. Now, that was about to change.

I had a plan, and now I had the ability to execute it. I used telekinesis to bring the phone book to me from the cupboard downstairs where it was stored. Once it got to me, I started browsing through it for some big brand names that I recognised. Once I found one, I would phone the number then instruct whichever worker was on the other side to put me through to the boss. After that, I convinced them that it would be a good idea to give me some money.

I only took a relatively small amount from each company though, especially when you consider that some were earning billions each year. It wasn't enough that it would be missed, but when combined with similar scale amounts taken from other businesses it gave me a nice monthly income. It also provided me with some cash on hand. I would need it to buy new stuff. Well, Angela, Chloe and my mum would, I wasn't a big fan of shopping.

I also had one other surprise planned. I waited until my mum got back from work that the evening before I broke it to them. My mum wasn't drop dead gorgeous but she was pleasant enough to behold and didn't look a day over thirty. Despite having thoughts about Chloe, I had and never would consider having sex with my mum, it just seemed different to me. I went downstairs as she opened the door and gave her a hug. This was unusual and she was suspicious,

"What do you want now?" she asked me, jumping to her usual conclusion.

"Nothing," I replied, "Just showing how much I love you."

"Yea, yea. I know you're up to something. Spit it out," she replied.

"Well, I have a surprise for you. It's a bit of a drive away though," I told her.

"Honey, I've been working all day. Can't this wait till later?" she asked me.

"Nope, it can't. Come on, you won't regret it."

She sighed at me in disbelief. She clearly thought that she would but something made her walk back outside and got into my car which I had previously unlocked.

I beckoned for Angela and Chloe to come as well. They had been waiting for me to do so and also didn't have any idea where we were going. Once they had passed me I closed the door and followed them into the car.

The car was old like everything else but it was my pride and joy. It was a ford fiesta, the same one that I had been working on the day in the garage when I had first discovered my powers. I was amazed that it was still working. Despite that, I was planning on upgrading it now, a nice Lamborghini would be so much better.

I rolled off of our drive and turned right at the first junction. I was heading into an area of town that we rarely visited. It was an upper class area, full of rich people. Originally, they were the envy of our family. Although now, they were all poor compared to what we had become. The houses here were nice - Large, detached houses from the Victorian era. Somehow they were all still in perfect condition.

I drove past them all though.

"Where are we going Alex?" asked Chloe.

"You'll see little sister, you'll see," I replied

Chloe bit back a sharp retort. She didn't like being called little sister. I caught her mouthing something to Angela in the rear view mirror, probably "three minutes" I thought.

We turned off from the main road and passed into a road that we would have missed if I didn't already know it was there. It was a small road with hedges on either side and led out of town and into the countryside. After about fifteen minutes driving, during which the women had taken a hundred guesses for where we were going, I turned the last corner and we reached our destination. None of their guesses had even got close.

Large iron gates barred the way in front of us. The gates were made of snaking pieces of metal that went on to form a coat of arms in the middle where they joined. It was hard to see what was on the coat of arms in the poor daylight. Too either side of the gates were stone pillars and resting upon these were two marble lions. They had to be recent additions as they had hardly been weathered at all.

The gates opened automatically as we approached them, I had already acquired the wonderful piece of technology that allowed them to recognise me. I drove slowly through them and along the long, gobble stone driveway that led into the estate. It was wide enough to fit a lorry across it. To either side of us, gardens spread out full of wonderful smells and vibrant colours.

I looked at each of my passengers. The same gobsmacked look was on each of them.

"This place is huge," Angela commented.

I carried on driving into the estate proper and the gates silently closed behind us. I knew that each of my passengers was now absorbing the view of the main thing in the estate – the house.

Perhaps I should actually call it a castle. It was huge. It had been built back in the 1600s for some duke and was still in pristine condition. Large stone steps led up to the massive door which was also automatic to prevent injury when opening it. Where the steps ended, the wall began and you could follow it up past three levels of magnificence before you could see the crenellations along the edge of the roof.

Despite its old look the building had been fully modernised. It was equipped with all of the latest gadgets and technology. Around the back was a heated indoor-outdoor swimming pool with a hot tub. It had a roof that could be retracted in summer and replaced when the British weather takes a turn for the worst. Of course, you could also go swimming in the lake or take a horse from the stables along the nearby country routes.

In the basement of the castle there was a state of the art gym, a massive wine collection and a small home theatre. Elsewhere there were thirteen large bedrooms, a main reception hall and a massive dining room with seating for twenty people around a long table. There was also a games room and a large library. The estate was truly splendid and managed to perfectly merge the old with the new.

"So Alex, what are we doing here?" asked my mum as I pulled up outside the castle.

I didn't answer. I just stepped out of the car, went to the boot and withdrew a briefcase. I then beckoned for the others to follow me and led them towards a well-dressed man in a charcoal suit that was waiting at the top of the steps. I shook hands with him as I reached him.

He spoke to me in a very posh accent, "Good day Mr Wilson. I trust that you had a pleasant journey. I am Mark Thatcher, the butler. Please come inside. The earl is waiting for you."

He didn't have to say it but I knew that he didn't think much of someone who drove a tatty ford fiesta and wore rather simple clothes. It was written all over his face and I could hear the undertone in his voice. Still, people's opinions could change so easily.

I followed Mark into the building and then into the reception room. I knew how the others would feel right now. They would feel exactly the same way I had earlier – like they didn't belong there in their tatty jeans and simple t-shirts. As I had been told the earl was waiting for me. He was an elderly man but still active and a little eccentric. He was known to hold some pretty wild parties from time to time. He was sitting at the time at a table and had a look about him that spoke of importance. If you saw him in the street, you would instantly take your hand out of the cookie jar and turn the other way or else bow down before him.

"Mr Wilson, it is a pleasure once again," he said

"No sir, the pleasure is still mine. This is my family - my mum, Louise, my sister Chloe and Angela. She's sort of my girlfriend," I told him beckoning to each of them in turn.

"Sort of girlfriend hey?" He said winking at me, "The delights of young love. You have the money?"

"Yep, two million pounds up-front and the rest will arrive to you through the methods we discussed," I said laying the briefcase in front of him and opening it to show the money.

My mother let out a gasp as she saw it, a gasp that was reflected in both Chloe and Angela. I honestly thought that my mum was going to faint. The earl though was not shocked by it however his eyes did glow when he saw it. Even to someone as important as him, money was how the world went round.

"Jesus Christ bro," Chloe said in astonishment, "what'd you do? Rob a bank?"

I smiled at her and nodded to Angela.

"Ask me again later huh," it wasn't a question

The earl studied the money and we waited in silence. After a minute seemed satisfied and beckoned to Mark who procured some documents from his inside pocket before handing them to the earl.

"That seems to be in order. These documents entitle you to my estate; all you have to do is sign them."

The earl spoke as he signed his name upon them using a gold pen. He then handed the documents over to me along with the pen. I read through them,

"Including your earl-ship?" I asked him

He hesitated a little, almost in reluctance but took a breath and confirmed, "Yes. Including my earl-ship and all privileges associated with it."

I finished reading the documents, and satisfied that they were correct, I added my signature. He picked up the briefcase, nodded at me and said,

"Earl Alex Wilson, Unling Castle is now yours. Enjoy it."

He then nodded at me and left the room, the castle and the life that he had known. I almost felt sorry for him before remembering that he had made the decision to sell up. I had not forced him to make the decision.

As soon as he had left, I dismissed Mark asking him to see that dinner was being prepared. Immediately I was swamped by the three women.

"Earl?"

"This place is yours? Ours?"

"Omg, I love you Alex"

The last was said by Angela. I looked at her.I didn't know how strong the friendship I had created between us was, but I'm pretty sure it was just a spur of the moment feeling, a reaction to what had happened. I was too damn happy right then to think about it, I had succeeded in making everyone that I cared about happy. Finally, when they gave me room to breathe, Angela asked the question I had been waiting for,

"So Alex, will you tell us what this is all about now?"

"Yes. Yes I will," I replied.