Power of the Rings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,160 Followers

“But….” He started to say. “NO BUTS JUST DO IT!” She commanded.

I grabbed my books and headed out the door.

“Will you tell me what happened?” I asked.

“Don’t you know?” She asked as we stood by the door.

“No.” I answered.

“Well I can’t say what it was but I heard it say something about the Ba of Cafra or something like that.”

“That’s it?” I asked. “Except for the huge pleasure it gave me.” She smiled.

She patted me on the head and closed the door. Skippy was not happy as he gave me the classes I wanted.

“Thanks” I said as I walked back to my dorm. The rings had worked for me again and I was learning more and more about the forces inside of them. Ba of Cafra? I figured I would head to the library tomorrow to check it out.

When I returned to the dorm I noticed my door was open. As I entered the room I saw a guy looking at my family photos displayed on my bookshelf. “Hello.” I said. He put the photo of my mom down and looked up.

“Hi. I take it you are Cameron?” He asked.

“Yep. You must be my new roommate.” I said as I threw my books on my bed.

“I’m Omar.” He said holding his hand out for a shake.

After about an hour I found out Omar was from Egypt and had moved to the USA when he was three years old. I asked him if he knew anything about a Ba of Cafra but he didn’t. He had little knowledge of Egyptian history or terms. He did say his sister probably would know since she was studying Egyptian history at a nearby school. I didn’t mention the rings because of the promise I gave my Grandpa.

The next morning I headed to the Library and looked up Ba of Cafra. Nothing. I did find that “Ba” meant a spirit or lost sole. I headed to the back stacks and pulled a few Egyptian history and methology books off the shelf. No one was around so I just sat in the floor to glance through the books.

I didn’t notice the girl and she didn’t notice me as she turned the corner and tripped over my body. Her body pushed mine backwards and she fell directly on top of me. I looked up into the most gorgeous eyes I had ever seen. Her blonde hair had fallen over her face and as she pushed her body off of mine she brushed her hair to the side.

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” She said as she moved up to her knees, which were now straddling my hips. I looked down to see her short skirt high on her tanned thighs.

“Are you OK?” she asked as she reached to pull her skirt down.

“I think so.” I said with a smile. “Sorry I tripped you.”

“I should have been watching were I was going.” She said as she suddenly realized she was sitting on top of my zipper that was starting to show some activity. I tried to keep my excitement down but when a beautiful girl is sitting on your prick you can only do so much. Before she could move off my prick pushed up against her ass. Her eyes suddenly opened wider as she felt my admiration for her full breasts and hard nipples pushing outward. I thought she might be upset but her rose lips formed into a delicious smile.

She knew she was teasing me and decided to do it some more.

“Let me get my books.” She said as she leaned forward to reach a book next to my head. I watched as her full blouse slid up my chest and over my mouth. I resisted the urge to nibble on her nipple mound as it moved within an inch of my mouth. As she took the book she moved her midsection down my stomach. Only her panties prevented my bulge from touching her pussy as it went by. I guess she decided to put me out of my misery as she grabbed the bookshelf and pulled herself upwards. I knew it was not nice to look but my eyes locked onto her legs as she stood next to my body.

“My name is Julie.” She said as she moved closer to my head. I looked up to see her face but was distracted by a sudden view up under her skirt. I could see the pink of her tiny panties resting at the junction of her thighs.

“Err, I’mmm….” I said trying to remember my name. All my mind could think of was the blonde pubic hair on the other side of those silky pants.

“Hi mmm.” She laughed. As much as I wanted to stay on the floor looking up her skirt I knew I had to get up. I brushed my hair back into place and moved to my knees. Julie helped pick up one of the books I was reading.

“Ancient Egypt.” She read. “You don’t look like the history type.”

“I’m just looking up something.” I said as I stood up. “My name is Cam.”

“Glad to meet you Cam.” She said as she held out her hand. I took her soft hand in mine and felt my heart beat faster. I must have held her hand a little longer than I should as she pulled it away.

“Sorry, but I need my hand back.” She laughed.

“Are you a frosh?” she asked.

“Yes, is that OK?” I answered.

“Sure, everyone has to be one sometime.’ She laughed. “I’m a junior but I still remember how is was as a frosh. Can I buy you a soda?"

“Sure, let me check out a couple of these books.” I said. She waited for me by the entrance and we headed next door to the snack bar. I found out she had just broken up with her boyfriend Tony (Too bad!) and had taken it pretty hard. He was a star football jock who was cheating on her and the other girl at the same time. She discovered them in his dorm room less than an hour after he had left hers. I could see tears forming in her eyes.

“Well, sounds like you are the lucky one. “ I said as I took her hand.

“You’re so sweet.” She said as her hand tightened on mine. “He was such a jerk and I wish I knew how to pay him back. He keeps calling me wanting me to forgive him.”

“Do you love him?” I asked hoping for a no. “I thought I did but now that I’ve been separated from him for two weeks I don’t think so.”

GREAT! I thought.

She asked me if I had a girlfriend back home and I told her no. I knew she was three years older than me but with the Cameron looks and charm I knew I had a chance. The rings didn’t enter my mind.

I walked her back to her dorm and she said she had dance team practice and didn’t have time to invite me up. At least she was thinking of it I thought. She gave me her phone number and kissed me on the cheek. I watched as her cute ass walked up the steps. I was really beginning to like college.

Omar and I headed to a movie that night in the nearby town. It was a chick flick type movie but it was that or another movie he had already seen. We laughed at the parts that were kind of mushy. I guess we were laughing too loudly because a middle-aged woman in front of me turned around and told us to be quiet. She was with another woman who also turned around and gave us the look of evil.

We tried to be quiet but most guys can’t handle those types of mushy scenes. I couldn’t hold back as I bellowed out another laugh. The woman was now really pissed.

“If you don’t be quiet I’ll come back there and spank you.” She said.

That was it. We both busted out laughing and couldn’t stop. Finally I realized our welcome was over and grabbed Omar’s arm and went out into the lobby. We snuck into the other movie and watched it to the finish.

As we were leaving the movie house someone suddenly grabbed my arm. “You’re the one.” She said as I turned to see the lady who was sitting in front of us.

“I’m sorry lady.” I pleaded as she continued to grip my arm.

We were in the middle of the parking lot next to her family van.

“Betty just leave them alone.” The other lady said as she got into her car.

Betty looked at her friend leaving, let go of my arm and walked away. I watched the other woman pull away and thought I would have some fun. Omar stood back as I tapped on the lady’s side window. She glared at me and opened the window.

“What do you want?” She asked loudly.

“I want to give you something to show you how sorry I am.” I took the small ring from my pocket and held it up for her. I could see her look change from rage to warmth.

“Well, I shouldn’t take anything.” She started to say as she looked at the shiny ring.

If it fits your finger it’s yours.” I said as I held it out for her to take. She hesitated and looked around. As she made her decision I checked her out. She wasn’t that bad. I guessed her age to be in the forties.

I smiled as Betty slipped the small ring on her finger. She turned on the overhead light and held it up to see it better.

“Too bad I’m already married.” She said as she suddenly put her hand to her chest and took in a big breath of air.

“Oh my.” She said as her hands cupped her round breasts.

“What is she doing?” Omar asked as we looked in the car window.

“She will do whatever we want her to do.” I whispered as her fingers unbuttoned her blouse and snaked inside. “Let’s get in the car.”

Omar followed as I walked around and opened the passenger side door. Omar jumped in the back as he watched Betty’s mouth move over to mine.

“Holy shit!” he exclaimed as Betty and I sucked face.

I broke my lips away and asked Betty to lower her seat. The drivers seat moved back and down until she was lying down with Omar at her head and me at her waist.

“The top is all yours.” I told Omar as my hands moved to her bare knee resting just under the hem of her dress. Betty’s hands were reaching for Omar as he moved backward.

“Go ahead.” I said with a laugh.

My fingers snaked up under her skirt. Luckily she was not wearing panty hose which allowed me quick access to her black panties. The windows were now all steamed up so no one could see what was going on inside.

My fingers pushed into her panties and I could feel her wet folds underneath.

“OH YES!” she shouted as her legs opened wide.

“Shhh, you’re making too much noise.” I said with a laugh thinking about the movie.

Omar was getting braver as he moved his hands over to cup her covered breasts. “How are you doing this?” He asked. Betty’s hands were all over Omar’s crotch as her fingers jerked down his zipper and reached inside.

“I’ve got to have it!” She screamed as she pulled his hard tool outside.

As her mouth moved over to capture Omar’s prick I pulled her panties under her hips. Betty had short blonde hair on her head that did not match the dark pubic mound that slipped out as her panties moved down her thighs. When my fingers entered her dripping pussy lips she screamed again as her lips moved off Omar’s hard-on. “Ahhh!”

“Quiet or I’ll have to spank you.” I laughed as I thought about what she threatened to do to me in the movie. That’s it. I thought as I pulled her panties off her feet and threw them in the rear of the van. I pulled on her hips until she was lying on her right side facing us. Her lips locked on Omar’s prick as my fingers moved around to massage her full ass cheeks.

I gave her ass a light pat. “Tap.”

“OH SHIT!” Omar cried as he approached his ejaculation.

My hand came down harder. “Smack.”

Again. “Smack.”

Harder. “Smack!”

Betty’s mouth didn’t miss a movement on Omar’s prick as my hand came down hard. “SMACK!”

Her fat ass quivered with each spank. My prick was rock hard as I spanked the married lady who was giving my roommate head. “SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!”

I could see her white ass turn red with my handprints as I gave her one last hard slap. “SMACK!”

Her ass was now glowing red. “I’M CUMMING!” OMAR shouted as his hips moved forward. Betty locked her lips around his rod as he filled her throat with spunk.

Betty swallowed and removed her lips from his soft tool. She turned and looked at me.

“FUCK ME!” she screamed as she grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of her.

My ass was hitting the steering wheel as I lowered my hard-on into her wet box. Her heavy thighs wrapped around my waist as I pumped my piston into her warmth.

“GIVE IT TO ME!” She shouted.

I did as she wanted as I moved in and out of her flaming hole. Finally I couldn’t hold back as I filled another of her cavities with cum. I grunted as I drained my last drop. Betty was still moving under me and I knew I had to turn her off. My hand pulled her arm around and I took the small ring and pulled it off her finger. Her body suddenly collapsed under me.

I fell off of her and landed on the passenger seat. Betty’s eyes were closed and she seemed to have passed out. I knew it was a matter of time before she came to.

“Let’s get out of here.” I said to Omar as I zipped up my jeans. Omar beat me out the door and we were in my car before we saw the van’s overhead light go out.

“SHIT MAN! What happened back there? Omar asked as he looked back to her van as we left the parking lot.

“I guess you can say I have the power over women.” I said to keep him quiet for a while. I didn’t want to tell him about the rings.

“Great. I’m so glad to have you as a roommate.” He said while patting me on the back.

I laughed thinking about Betty who woke up realizing her panties were missing, her pussy was full of cum, her ass was burning and she had this strange taste in her mouth. I wondered how much of it she would remember.

I made a mental note to stay away from this movie house for a while.

The next day was Saturday and I called Julie to see what she was doing. She had a team practice that morning and was nervous because a new dance team coach was going to pick this year’s team. She liked the last coach but this coach was not as nice. She seemed to be picking on some of the older team members and was threatening to cut them. I told Julie I would wait for her outside the gym.

The practice was over around 10:00AM but I got there around 9:00AM to see what was going on. I snuck in the rear door and moved under the bleachers before anyone noticed. I could clearly see the 15 or so girls as the coach was yelling at them as she videotaped the session.

“You guys stink! And, it’s not just the new girls.” I finally saw Julie as she stood to the side in her tight nylon shorts and sports bra. I guess since it was suppose to be a closed practice the girls wore whatever they wanted. Her hard dark nipples were visible through the white material.

One other girl wore a sports bra but her breasts were not as full. But, I could still clearly make out her hard buds.

“DO IT AGAIN.” The Coach yelled.

I checked out the coach. She was wearing a jogging suit with the top unzipped. Underneath she wore a tight white shirt. She seemed only a few years older than the girls on the team. I figured she was on a power trip or something. Her blonde hair came almost down to her waist and her ass was a little big for her body size.

I watched as the girls went through their routine and most of them looked really good. I thought Julie was the best dancer of course. But, halfway into the routine the coach blew her whistle and the music stopped.

“You guys will be the half-time laughter instead of the entertainment. Julie, what in the hell were you dancing to?”

I watched as Julie’s eyes filled up with tears and suddenly she turned and ran to the locker room. This coach was pissing me off. I could see the other girls were either worried about making the team or pissed because of the coach yelling at Julie.

“That’s it. I can’t take anymore.” She yelled.

“The cut list will be up tomorrow morning at 9:00AM outside of my office.” She said as she turned, grabbed the video camera and walked out the gym door.

I watched as the girls slowly left the gym. I waited until the gym was empty and walked out the door to find the coach. I didn’t know what I was going to do but I had to do something. Which ring would be the best?

As I walked up to the coach’s office door I pulled out the large ring. Maybe the Ba of Cafra would bring this woman around to my thinking?

I knock softly on the door. “Who the hell is it?” she shouted on the other side.

I turned the knob and slowly opened the door. I was ready to duck as I moved my head inside to peek at her.

“Who the hell are you?” she shouted as she sat at her desk. I could see she was writing something on a piece of paper.

“My name is Cam.” I said with a big smile. “I’m a friend of Julie’s and really didn’t appreciate what you said to her at practice.”

“Big fucking deal.” She said as she gritted her teeth. I watched as she tightly gripped her pen. “Get the fuck out of my office.”

I stood about a foot taller than her and weighed about 70 pounds more so I wasn’t worried about her physically. I laughed and sat down on the small sofa across from her desk.

“I’ll call security!” she said as she picked up the phone.

“I don’t think so.” I said with a grin. “I’ll tell them you swiped this ring from one of the girls.” I held the large ring up for her to see.

“I’ve never seen that damn ring before.” She said. Her face was now bright red.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Of course.” She said loudly as she put the phone down.

“One of the girls saw you wearing it last week.” I lied.

“Bullshit! That ring is too big for me to wear.”

“Prove it.” I said holding it out for her to take.

“Will you leave if I prove it to you?” she asked as she held the ring over her index finger. I could see it was too big but I knew I had her if she slid it on.

“Yep.”

Julie smiled as she slipped her finger up into the large opening. As soon as the ring hit the junction of her finger and hand her eyes stared ahead. Her body swayed and I ran around her desk and grabbed her before she fell.

I pulled her over to the sofa and laid her down. I watch as her body was transported somewhere else. At first her hands moved outward as if she was touching something. She smiled as her fingers curled around an invisible object. I watched as she moved her hands in an up and down motion. She was jerking off someone or something.

“Oh my god!” she shouted as she cupped her hand over her mouth.

“Yes, I’m so hot!” she said as her hands lifted her tight top over her chest and head.

I got an idea as she reached behind her to unsnap her bra. I grabbed the video camera and turned it on. As her hard rose colored nipples popped out I directed the camera on them. Her fingers pinched her nipples as her hips rose upward to meet the invisible Ba.

“Fuck me!” she said as her hands pushed her jogging suit bottoms over her hips. Her fingers pushed her soaked panties down her thighs with her pants. I had to move my eyes off the camera viewfinder when I saw her bare pussy exposed. I zoomed in to see her fingers spread apart the folds of her pussy. She was holding her lips open as she waited for the Egyptian spirit to come inside.

“AAAHH!” she yelled as she was violated. Her hands moved around to pull the Ba inside.

Her hips were bucking up and down to match his strokes. I looked at the ring on her finger and saw it glowing as a cool white light. I had never noticed the ring glowing before.

Finally her mouth opened and she screamed, “OH MY GOD, I’M CUMMING!” Her body shook as she came. I stopped the camera and moved quickly to pull the ring off her finger. Her naked body froze and stopped moving.

As I slipped the ring in my pocket her eyes opened. “What happened?” she said looking up at me. “I remember….who or what was that enormous…, where are my clothes?” she said as her hands tried to cover her naked tits and bare pussy.

“Too late.” I laughed. “I’ve seen everything you’ve got and even have it on camera.”

The coach looked at the camera and lunged to take it from my hands.

“Sorry.” I said as I held it up over my head. Her knee came up to kick me in my groin. My free hand met her knee before she slammed it into my balls. “Now be nice and maybe I’ll give it back to you.”

“You took advantage of me.” She said as she grabbed her panties and slipped them up her legs.

“I don’t think so.” I said as I watched her finish dressing. “I think the video will show you wanted everything you got.”

“What do you want?” She asked knowing I had her.

“Three things. You will not cut any of the upper-class girls. You will be nice from now on in practice and at the end of the season you will resign. After you resign I’ll return the video to you.” I leaned back against her desk as she thought about it.

Slickman
Slickman
8,160 Followers