Power of the Rings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

“I guess I have no choice.” She said looking down at the floor.

“Nope.” I said as I held tightly to the tape and walked to the door. “I’ll be watching.”

Julie was outside waiting for me as I walked out of the gym. “Where were you?” she asked. Her eyes were still red from crying.

“I was waiting inside.” I lied. I hid the video in my jacket as we walked back to her dorm.

“I think I’m getting cut from the dance team.” She said as she took my hand.

I put my arm around her and pulled her to me. “I’m sure you will be on the team.”

“You didn’t see the way she yelled at me.” She said as her arm moved around my waist.

“I’ll bet you anything you will be on the team.” I said.

“I don’t want to be alone tonight.” She said as she turned her face to mine. My lips moved to her soft pedals. Our tongues met and I pulled her soft breasts to my chest.

“Where can we go?” I asked as my hands moved down to cup her round ass. I couldn’t feel any panties under her sweatpants.

“My roommate is out of town this weekend.” She said as my lips sucked on her ear lobes.

I knew I would not need to use the small ring tonight as she rubbed her stomach against my bulge.

I didn’t remember the walk to her room and suddenly realized we were lying on her dorm bed. My fingers explored her perfect body by starting at her neck and moving down across her throat to her breasts. Her nipples were hard under the tee shirt. She was not wearing a bra. Her breast fit perfectly in my palm.

I moaned as her hand slipped between our bodies to grab my bulge. I was so excited I was afraid I would come in my pants. My hand slipped into my pocket, opened the box and pulled out the large ring. I slipped it on my finger. I wanted to please this girl I had fallen in love with. My prick hardened even more in her hand.

Julie knew what she wanted and wasn’t shy about getting to it. Her fingers quickly pulled down my zipper and her small hand slipped inside. I could feel her fingers explore for the opening in my boxers. I jumped as I felt her bare fingertip touch my hot stomach. Her hand moved around until she touched the side of my shaft.

“What do we have here?” she giggled as her fingers wrapped around its circumference. “It’s so hard.” She whispered in my ear.

“It’s all yours.” I moaned as her fingers pulled it outside my pants.

“And so big.” She said as her lips moved away from my ear to look down at my tool in her hand.

I moved back to lie on my back as she explored my pleasure rod. I knew I could take much more before I came but I knew the ring would keep me hard. Her fingers stroked me slowly as she watched her hand move up and down its length. I didn’t warn her as Old Faithful blew its first load. I covered her whole hand with my liquid pleasure juice.

“Sorry, I didn’t know you were that close.” She said as her lips moved over to mine. “It’s OK, we can rest for a while.”

“Forget rest.” I said, as my prick remained hard. It was my turn to do some exploring. Julie closed her eyes as I pushed her onto her back. She lifted her arms as I pulled the tee shirt up over her naked breasts. Her nipples were long and hard and were waiting for my lips. They didn’t have to wait very long.

As I sucked her hard buds my hands pushed her sweatpants under her hips. She was not wearing panties as I felt her bare ass and thighs against my hands while I pushed the sweats down and off. Her foot kicked them to the side of the bed. My lips made a slick trail down her rib cage, over her stomach and into her blonde bush, which was trimmed into a narrow line above her damp opening. I figured she kept it trim for her dance uniform. My tongue slithered into her slit and found her hard clit. My lips nibbled on her pleasure knob until her ass was pushing up to make a harder contact.

“Inside.” She begged. I knew what she wanted and moved my hot rod quickly to her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my hips as I moved inside. I was in pleasure heaven as I slowly started to pump in and out of her.

“You recover so quickly.” She moaned as I fucked the girl I loved.

“Oh,” she moaned as my prick moved faster and faster.

“I’m cuming!” she moaned as her teeth bit my ear. My hips never miss a beat as I continued to fuck her.

“Oh, what is happening?” she moaned as she came again. Her fingernails were under my shirt as her nails dug into my flesh. I felt the pain but kept it going.

“Oh Cam, I’m cuming again,” she cried as my prick continued its mission of pleasure.

“I’m going crazy!” she yelled as I continued to pump inside her.

“Please, no more.” She shouted as she pounded her fists onto my back. I knew she had enough as I slowly slid my rigid piston out of her.

Her arms pulled me back to her as we lay together in silence.

“I’ve never felt that way before.” She finally whispered in my ear. “You were wonderful!”

Her hand moved back to my hard-on. “How do you do it?” she asked.

“It’s you.” I lied. “I just stay hard in your presence.”

“Let me get my breath and I’ll take some more.” She giggled. She helped me to get undressed and pulled me back on top.

“Give it to me again!” she said as I slipped back into her dripping pussy.

We fucked for most of the night while trying as many different positions we could dream up. Before we knew it the sun was coming up and we jumped into the shower together.

It was 9:00AM as we made it to the coach’s door. The coach was turning as we stood behind her. She smiled at me and moved to give Julie a hug. “I’ve made you the team captain.”

“Say that again.” Julie said as she looked over the coach’s shoulder at me. Her face was in shock.

“I’ve been too rough on you ladies.” She said looking at me with a smile.

I smiled back and watched as Julie checked out the list. All of her friends also made it. The other girls came in one by one to check the list. The ones that made the team gave each other hugs and the girls also tried to comfort the ones who were cut.

As the girls talked I slipped inside of the coaches office. She looked up from her desk as I walked in.

“Are you happy now?” she asked as she stood up.

“Yes. For now.” I answered as I watched her walk to stand in front of me.

“Will you do it to me again?” she asked. I knew she wanted to experience the Ba of Cafra again.

“Maybe soon if you keep your end of the deal.” I said as I turned and walked out the door.

When I got outside the girls were missing. I looked around and heard them talking inside the gym. I put my ear to the door and listened.

“We did it all night.” Julie said. “All night?” another voice asked. “Yes, and he was still hard this morning.”

“Does he have any friends?” Someone else asked. “I don’t know but I’ll ask.” Julie answered.

“What about Tony?” someone asked. A few seconds went by.

“I’m suppose to meet Tony tonight. I have to see if I still love him.” She answered.

Shit. Still loved him? Was she playing me for a fool? I wondered.

Before she came out I left the gym. I had to get my thoughts together.

I sat by on a bench for a while troubled and worried she would go back to Tony.

When I got back to my room Omar said Julie had called twice looking for me. The phone rang again as I fell onto my bed.

“I’m not here.” I said as Omar answered the phone.

“Hi Julie, nope haven’t seen him yet. OK, I’ll tell him.” He said.

“She wants you to call her.”

“I think she is thinking about going back with her ex.”

“You mean the Tony guy who works down at the Old Tavern?”

“You know him?”

“I just know where he works. He is the big football player who makes sure everyone knows who he is.”

I fell asleep since I had none the night before and suddenly awoke when the phone rang. I answered it without thinking. “Hello.”

“Cam, it’s me Julie. Where did you go this morning?

“No where. I was just so tired I came back her and crashed.”

“Didn’t Omar tell you I called?” she asked.

“No, I haven’t seen Omar.” I lied. “What’s up?”

“The coach made me the Captain!” she said loudly.

“Great. I told you didn’t I?”

“Yes.” She said. “I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed last night.” She said softly.

“Yeah, it was fun.” I said.

“Was that all it was to you.” She asked sharply.

“Well, no not really. What did it mean to you?” I asked.

“If you don’t know then there is no use telling you.” She said.

“It was great Julie. Can I see you tonight?” I asked already knowing the answer.

“Well, I have already made some plans. Maybe tomorrow?

“Sure.” I said.

“I’ll call you tomorrow morning.” She said. “OK.” I said as I hung up the phone.

I knew I couldn’t rely on luck to get Julie to pick me instead of Tony. I headed down to the tavern around 5:00PM to see if Tony was there.

There were only three people in the bar when I got there. I was not old enough to order a beer so I walked up to the bar and ordered a coke. “Not much action around her today.” I said to the guy behind the bar. He was a big guy who could have been Tony.

“It gets better around 8:00PM. There will be a bunch of girls in here later.” He said as he slid the Coke down the bar.

“Want anything to eat?” he asked.

“Sure, give me a cheeseburger and fries.” I said.

“Hey Barb, get this guy a CB and fries.” He yelled into the kitchen.

A cute young woman stuck her head through the swinging doors. “What was that Tony?” she asked. He was Tony.

“A CB Combo.” He answered,.

“Got it.” She answered.

“She looks pretty good.” I said as Tony wiped down the bar in front of me.

“Yeah, I’ve been trying to get into her pants for sometime now.” Tony said with a smile.

“I take it you are unattached?” I asked as I sipped the coke.

“Yeah, but my old girl is coming around tonight around 6PM. We might hook up again.” He said with a wink.

I looked at my watch. It was 5:40PM. Julie would be here in twenty minutes. I walked into the back hall and to the mens room. I opened the box thinking of my night with Julie and took out the small ring. As I walked back to the lounge I looked into the side door to the kitchen. Barb was pouring my fries onto the plate.

“Hello.” I said as I moved up behind her. “OH SHIT. You scared me.” She said as she dropped a few fries on the floor.

“I just wanted to show you this ring I found in the restroom.’’ It looks like a womans ring.” I held it out to her in my open hand.

“OK, I’ll put it in the lost and found.” She said while holding it in her palm.

“I better get outside and eat my meal.” I said as I took the plate from the counter. Tony was shocked to see me come out of the kitchen door.

“Barb gave me the plate.” I said as I looked around for a place to eat and hide. I knew Barb would try the ring on.

It was about 10 minutes til 6:00PM when I heard Barb yell for Tony. “Tony please come here for a minute.”

I sat in a back booth and peeked around to see Tony go into the kitchen. “Yes?” He said as he walked through the door. I saw him stop suddenly and stare ahead.

“Holy shit.” He said as he walked slowly in to meet Barb. I put down my Cheeseburger and walked softly to the kitchen door. I looked inside to see Barb’s blouse and bra on the floor. On her knees in front of Tony was Barb staring ahead as her fingers pulled out his prick. Not that big I thought as she pulled it into her lips. Tony’s eyes were closed as she sucked him in her mouth.

I suddenly heard a car door close and ran to hide in the rear booth. I peeked around to see Julie come inside the main door. She looked around and heard the same noises I did from the kitchen. Tony was moaning as Barb sucked on his meat. Julie tiptoed to the door and peeked inside.

“Fuck you Tony!!” she screamed as she turned and walked quickly back outside.

“Julie!” Tony yelled. I watched as he ran from the kitchen with his prick sticking out of his pants. He tried to stop her before she pulled away.

I stuck a fry in my mouth and hurried to the kitchen. Barb was lying on the kitchen floor with her hand up under her skirt. Her large naked breasts were looking at me as I walked over and kneeled beside her. She suddenly realized I was next to her as she grabbed my arm.

“Take me!” she yelled.

“I won’t take you but I’ll take this.” I said as I pulled the small ring from her finger. Barb’s eyes closed and she slumped back against the table legs. I hurried to get out of the kitchen before Tony came back.

I was finishing my burger when I heard the main door open. “FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!” he yelled.

I watched as he realized Barb was still in the kitchen. He smiled as he almost ran to get to her.

“SMACK!” I heard from the kitchen. “Leave me alone you pervert!” Barb screamed.

I smiled as I left Tony a quarter tip on the table.

When I returned to my dorm Julie was waiting on the front steps. She stood and ran to me as I walked up the sidewalk.

“I love you.” She whispered in my ear as she kissed my neck.

Thank you Grandpa Cameron. I thought as we walked back to her empty dorm room.

A week later I met Omar’s Sister Shana. I asked her about the Ba of Cafra and she laughed. She explained that Ba meant spirit and that Kaphra was a son of a Egyptian god. He was killed by his brother on his wedding night and the legend said he roamed around looking for his bride. I smiled thinking of Ms. Hatchet and the dance coach. I couldn’t explain the snake and woman that Tom had seen. Maybe she was Kaphra’s bride?

Shana was a real good looking woman but I decided not to press my luck with the rings. Julie and I had a good thing going and I didn’t want to mess it up. A month later I ran into Dana who told me Tom and Laura dropped out of college and moved back home. I called Tom and found out he was really happy. He was attending a junior college and working in his Dad’s business. Laura and he were engaged. I told him I would look him up when I came home.

I was so much in love with Julie I didn’t use the rings much during my last three years at college. Actually I didn’t use them at all until our wedding night. But, that’s another story.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers