Power Outage Ch. 03

Story Info
George Continues to Remember.
2k words
4.17
14.7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil_elvis
lil_elvis
10 Followers

George rolled over, still unable to sleep.Yeah, it had started so promisingly...

In the months that followed, he had not had to discipline her, and although he had spanked her somewhat regularly, it was lightly, more as a matter of foreplay and Lyn had actually gotten into it, as he often found her wet as a result.

But then came the party. It was their annual summer bash for all of their friends, the only major gathering they hosted all year and he had clearly instructed Lyn to wear a skirt and no panties. She had opted for shorts.

As usual, the party ran late into the evening, so by time all of the guests had left, Lyn and George were both exhausted and gone straight to bed.

Yeah, the contract did explicitly state that disobedience would be punished. But how? Something beyond a spanking. I'll figure that out tomorrow.

Surprisingly, George had little difficulty falling asleep and was amazed that it was nine the following morning when he awoke. Lyn was still dozing, so he slipped out of bed and into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt before going downstairs to the kitchen. As he waited for the coffee to brew, his mind quickly reverted to his dilemma. He poured a cup and took it out onto the deck, where he sat at one of the tables, hoping some caffeine would kick start his thinking.

Although it was a lovely summer day, he could not take time to savor the bright blue sky or the light breeze fluttering the leaves of the trees towering above him.

Mmm. At least the coffee's good. But I can't let this transgression pass. I need something that makes a statement. Sure! That's it! The local sex shop has some stuff I could use. Problem solved. That'll get her attention. I'll just have to wait for them to open.

George smiled as he finished his coffee and for the first time noticed that there were still a few paper plates and plastic cups scattered about the deck and lawn, so he took several minutes to clean them up with a decided bounce to his step.

After collecting everything and putting it in the trash, he went back inside to find Lyn, still in her short pink nightgown, getting coffee.

"Good morning, sweetheart," she said.

"Hi!" he said enthusiastically.

"I'm surprised you're not hung-over like you normally are after that party."

"Nope, I switched over to water for the last few hours. I slept well too, so I'm feeling pretty good," he replied.Especially now that I have plans for you."How about you?"

"Once I get some coffee in me, I'll be fine. You know I never drink much anyway."

"True," he said and joined her to get another mug. She gave him a couple of quick kisses on the lips. "I'll unload the dishwasher and put in the last few things from last night. There's not much. One thing I must say, our friends have gotten neater over the years. Then we'll have some breakfast."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

After breakfast, they lingered on the deck, reading the Sunday paper and making small talk about the party, comparing notes about tidbits they'd learned about their friends had been up to lately. But it seemed glaring to George, as he did a slow burn, that Lyn never mentioned anything about her decision to where shorts.

I guess she thinks it will just blow over. Ha! We'll see about that.

Eventually, around eleven, they got around to cleaning up from breakfast and once they had finished, George announced, "I've got to go out for a bit. It shouldn't take long and I'll be back soon."

"Where you going?"

"None of you business," he snapped, and after finding the car keys in the drawer by the door, he added, "but you'll find out soon enough."

With a quick glance at Lyn, George thought he saw the color drain from her face, but he was on a mission and left without hesitation.Good. I hope that gave her something to think about.

About three quarters of an hour later, George returned home very pleased with himself. Leaving the package in the car, he went inside to see what Lyn was doing and was not surprised to see that she was back on the deck reading the paper. Returning to the car, he retrieved his purchase and went upstairs, using the front steps so that Lyn would not see him. After stowing his purchase in his closet, George went back downstairs to join Lyn on the deck.

"So, where'd you go?" she asked nervously, but straining to seem cheerful.

"Shopping," he replied. "We've got a problem and I needed something to take care of it."

"There's a problem?"

"There most certainly is and I shouldn't have to tell you what it is, My slave."

Lyn quickly comprehended the implication and meekly said, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"That I wore shorts yesterday."

"And what had I told you to do?"

"Wear a skirt...but I just couldn't do it. Not with all our friends coming over."

"But you didn't ask me if you could, you just did it. You chose to disobey me. And what do you know about disobedience, My slave?"

Lyn didn't reply, despite knowing the answer.

"Damn it, slave! Answer me. What happens if you disobey your Master?"

"I...I will be...punished," she stammered, fearful of his tone as her head filled with recriminations for yesterday's decision.

"That's right. So now you'll go upstairs and get naked. Then get up on the bed and present your ass for your Master."

Lyn hesitated briefly, but a quick glance at George confirmed that there would be no sympathy, so she hurried into the house and up the stairs. Once in the bedroom she quickly stripped and mounted the bed with her ass towards the door, as she had been told. She had expected him to be right behind her, but the minutes dragged by as she awaited his entrance, her breathing becoming progressively ragged.

Finally, after the door had opened and closed she heard his voice, "I hope I didn't make you wait too long, My slave, did I?"

"No, Master," she replied straining her neck to see him.

"That's good," he replied as she watched him walk behind her to his closet, but once he opened the door, he was hidden from her view.

"I got something for you while I was out," he said calmly as he closed the door, hiding something behind him and moving up behind her. "Care to know what it is?"

"I'm not sure if I do."

"Well, take a good look, my slave," he replied, now standing next to the bed by her shoulders.

Lyn gasped.Oh my god! A riding crop.It was black leather and her eyes followed its length from the flat wide loop at one end, up the stiff shaft encased in braiding that continued up to the wider handle clenched in his hand with a thin loop that wrapped around his wrist.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Very serious, My slave."

Stepping back, he abruptly smacked the nearest cheek of her ass with the crop.

"Ow!" Lyn yelped as George admired the red rectangle that appeared on her ass marking his blow.

A second strike to the opposite cheek brought the same outburst and she started to crawl away.

"Don't you dare, slave! If you try to escape, that will only make it worse."

"Yes, Master," she replied, resuming her position and seizing handfuls of the bed's comforter.

George slowly traced the end of the crop around her ass, down the cleft and stroked the lips of her smooth cunt, reveling in the slight moan that escaped her.

Meanwhile, Lyn was in disarray – the sting on her ass was fading and his teasing was far from unwelcome. Until a series of quick, sharp swats on her ass shattered the respite.

"Must you really do this....Master?" she asked, attempting to halt or at least delay the situation.

"Of course we do. You chose it."

"But I didn't choose it!" she pleaded.

"Didn't you sign the contract to be my slave and agree that disobedience would be punished?"

"Yes, Master, but..."

"But nothing!" he said, cutting her off sternly. "Did you choose to disobey me by wearing shorts yesterday?"

"Yes, Master," she conceded.

"Then it was also your choice to be punished. Wasn't it?"

"Yes, Master," she replied dejectedly and braced herself by tightening her grasp on the comforter as well as her ass cheeks.

The crack of the crop on her ass echoed in the otherwise silent room. The second swat was greeted with a soft cry that caught in her throat. The strokes of the crop came slowly but firmly with George's careful aim. Patiently determined to give her ass a uniform glow, and to prolong her torment, after every few swats, he paused to run a hand over her ass, savoring the heat radiating from her cheeks and dipping a finger into her moistening cunt, smiling at the moans it elicited when his finger circled her clit.

By time he had finished, Lyn was a wreck. Although her ass burned from the whipping, there was more to it than just pain and her mind reeled to reconcile it with the lust she felt. Granted, his fingers had stimulated her pussy, but the heat penetrated well beyond the surface of her ass and with reluctance, she realized it had made her wet.

Satisfied with the deep red hue on her butt and how hot it felt to his hand, George asked, "Are you going to obey from now on, my slave?"

Lyn did not respond immediately, lost somewhere in her thoughts and the soothing comfort of his hand caressing her ass.

"Well, are you?" he said with a quick slap of his hand on her ass, "Perhaps you need more discipline." After sliding his finger between her lips and gently circling her clit, "Or would you like something else?"

"Yes, Master, I will obey, and, yes, something else would be nice," she replied surprised at her own enthusiasm.

To her relief, George dropped the crop by her head, quickly stripped off his clothes and knelt behind her, rubbing his hard throbbing cock along the length of her slick pussy. "And what would that be?"

"I want you to fuck me, master."

"And where do you want me to fuck you?" he asked as he slid his cock to her ass.

"In my cunt, master, please fuck my cunt."

George again rubbed the head of his cock against her clit. "You want to get fucked in your cunt. Like a bitch. On your hands and knees?"

"Yes, master, fuck me like a bitch," she replied succumbing to her lust and eager to avoid any more of the crop. "Please?"

With an ease that surprised her, George buried his cock in her cunt, seized her waist and held her against his hips, sighing at the glowing heat of her ass. As Lyn gasped, he just as suddenly slapped her ass and said sternly, "Tell me what you want, slave!"

Collapsing her arms and exposing herself crudely and pushing towards him, she loudly replied, "Fuck me like a bitch, master!"

Holding her hips tightly, George slowly withdrew and slammed back into her repeatedly as she greeted each thrust with ecstatic moans.

"Take that cock like a good slut!" he shouted as his motions grew more frenetic.

"Oh, god, yes! I'm your slut...make...me...your...bitch...fuck meeee!" she blathered as their vulgar comments pushed her over the edge, the clenching of her cunt forcing George to quickly follow, as their verbal exchange degraded to nothing more than guttural groans and sighs.

Lyn's legs quivered and she collapsed, laying face down and offering a deep sigh mingled with exhausted "Wow."

George tumbled down beside her, pressing his front along her side. "Wow, indeed."

lil_elvis
lil_elvis
10 Followers