Power Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the eight years that we had been intimate I had never seen Sharon behave like this. She was grabbing her head and forcing her cunt down on Ramon's huge cock with total abandon. The green monster of jealousy started to rise up inside of me at the realization that I had only tapped the surface of Sharon sexual desire. Ramon had done more in a few minutes to unleash the beast of lust chained up inside Sharon than I had been able to in eight years.

"Fuck me Ramon, fuck me. Drive that big cock deep in my cunt and make me scream for mercy."

There is an old saying that people ought to be careful what they ask for least they get what they ask for and can't handle it. Sharon was screaming for Ramon to fuck her hard and that is exactly what Ramon did but in a totally unexpected way.

Ramon got up from the sofa and positioned Sharon in a kneeling position on the floor. He knelt behind her and ever so slowly at first guided the head of his huge cock between the cheeks of Sharon's ass. For the first time since I have had the privilege of knowing Sharon I saw fear written all over her face.

She had not anticipated being fucked in the ass by Ramon's huge cock. She was not in a position to say no either. That was the nature of the power game we had agreed to play. Ramon was our master and he could do whatever he wanted to do to either of us. I looked into Sharon's eyes and saw an image of agony drawn there as Ramon began to ram her asshole with his hard cock.

There was nothing I could do to help Sharon at this point. We had made up our bed and now she would have to lay on it as best as she could. Ramon grabbed her hips and forced his cock even further up her ass channel resulting in Sharon screaming in pain. She sounded like someone who was being subjected to the most barbarous torture imaginable.

'Oh god it is hurting so badly. Please stop. I beg you, please stop."

Sharon's pleas for mercy were lost on Ramon who simply kept pounding her tight asshole with his huge cock. Ramon's face was unreadable as I looked at him. He was clearly enjoying the pain he was inflicting on my wife as he fucked her ass. I guessed that in his world there was a thin line between pain and pleasure.

He had lost a BMW to my wife earlier so this was probably a little payback from earlier. Maybe he was just trying to humiliate Sharon in front of me to see how far I was willing to go and if I would break under pressure. If so he had nothing to fear from me. To begin with this had been Sharon's idea and she had gotten the wheel in motion long before I was brought into the game.

Seeing her humbled in this way was a little payback for me as well. She was the one who had made the decision to bring this man into our live. The pain she was feeling in her asshole as Ramon continued to savagely fuck her there was more than enough punishment for her indiscretion.

Ramon started grunting like a wild beast then he came in Sharon's ass. As the spasms of pleasure rocked his body, he thrust into Sharon's ass with such force that she collapse on the floor with him on top of her. Ramon continued plunging his cock into Sharon's ass until he finally exhausted himself.

He was breathing heavily when he pulled himself up from on top of Sharon and sat on the sofa. Sharon seemed too shaken up to move from the position he had left her in. I stood my ground waiting to see what Ramon or Sharon would do next.

Sharon clearly was in no condition to do anything so Ramon took the next initiative.

"Your wife told me that you were a very open minded man and that you would be willing to consider my proposal."

He paused and reached into his pants pocket. He fished out a key very similar to what he had presented to Sharon earlier.

"Not many men I know have the balls to endure watching their wives being fucked in front of them like that."

It was no walk in the park for me either but Sharon had been complicit in the affair from the inception. I simply jumped on to the wild roller coaster of lust they were on and tried to hold on until the ride was over.

"You and Sharon have provided me with an exquisite pleasure tonight and it is our custom to handsomely reward individuals for services rendered. You can pick up your BMW from the dealer tomorrow. It is my gift to you for being such a good sport tonight."

Ambivalent emotions were making the rounds in my mind and spirit. I had just watch a stranger fuck my wife in our living room after she took his cock in her mouth and sucked him until he came. I had also watched the stranger brutally fuck my wife in her ass until she literally started screaming and crying out in genuine pain.

Those events left me with a feeling of emptiness in my heart. My love for Sharon still existed but she had been diminished somewhat by the brutality exhibited towards her by Ramon. For eight years I had placed her on a pedestal and virtually worshipped the ground she walked upon.

Ramon had managed to reduce her somewhat in my estimation. He had taken away the mystique and the magic that surrounded her making her more human to me. In a sense Ramon had evened the playing field making us more equal than we ever had been. I guess I should have felt grateful but the other set of emotions present made it difficult for me to feel like a victor.

Sharon regrouped and pulled herself up from the floor. She dressed and asked me to zip her up at the back before taking a seat beside me. As she sat down I could not help but notice a grimace on her face. She had taken a savage pounding up her ass and was still in a state of discomfort. I could not help but feel a little sorry for her. She had forced me to walk over hot coals tonight but her motive had not been totally selfish.

My wife had somehow solved our financial problems, landed me a position in an international organization that would earn us an additional five thousand dollars every month indefinitely. The new allowance package she would be receiving from the end of the month would take care of our mortgage and utilities. On top of all of that we both had new BMWs.

I had heard about how nasty and cut throat the dangerous game of power play was in the corporate world. Tonight I had seen that game play itself out before my eyes. The stakes had been high but so were the rewards.

A car horn honked on the road outside our home signalling that the night's activity was about to come to an end. This had been the worst night of my life but paradoxically it was also the best night of my life. Michael's wife had fucked for pleasure and love. Sharon, ever the pragmatist, had fucked for our family security. Under the circumstance I was certain I could find it in my heart to forgive her.

There was a knock and all three of us walked to the door together. Sharon was almost back to her cheerful self when we said goodbye to Ramon. If she was angry with Ramon for fucking her so savagely in her ass she did not show it. She hugged him and wished him a safe flight back to Columbia.

She even managed a smile when Ramon reached behind her and squeezed the cheeks of her ass. Sharon in turn reached between Ramon's legs and rubbed his cock through his pants. I was beginning to feel like a spare wheel when Ramon turned his attention to me.

"A day will come when I will take something from you that you value and I will ask you to do something that you will find very difficult. You two will be hearing from me very soon."

Ramon walked out the door and headed for taxi waiting on the road. As he walked away I thought about the expression I had seen on his face while he was fucking my wife in her asshole. There was a streak of cruelty in this man that made the hair on my neck stand on edge.

"Don't mind Ramon. He is always trying to scare people but he is quite a sweetheart inside."

Sharon was in a better position to judge Ramon than I was but I could not shake the feeling that he was far from finished with us. I liked the benefits held out to us but I wondered if I would have it in me to go to any lengths to please Ramon in the future.

I wrapped my arm around Sharon as we went back into the house. She headed to the bath to clean herself up and prepare for sleep. I turned on the television and flicked through the comedy channels. The night had been filled with high drama and I needed to laugh a little and relax myself so that sleep would not evade me when I put my head down on my pillow.

I was watching a black comedian on BET when Sharon walked into the living room wearing a red t-string with matching red high heel boots. She carried a short whip in her hand which she cracked in my direction a couple times. Sharon pushed me down on the sofa and straddled my face rubbing her moist pussy over my mouth. My night was far from over.

12