Power Plays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should not think," Madison whispered into my ear. "I only want you to feel." At this, Madison used the leverage of her hand on my mouth to pull my head back and to the side, exposing even more of my neck. When Madison removed her hand from my face, I did not move my head back to the previous position. This extended position gave the darker woman a lot more room to play in, and I decided I like that just fine.

Madison continued to suckle and nip at my neck, while her hands fondled my breasts. She watched the whole thing in the mirror, watching my face more than anything else.

Suddenly, she pushed her hand against my upper back, forcing me to bend over slightly and catch myself on the sink counter with my hands. My head had dropped down with the movement, but Madison grabbed a handful of hair and gently but firmly pulled my face back up so that it was visible in the mirror again. I realized that Madison wanted to be able to see my face, so complied with the unspoken request.

The anticipation and excitement was driving me to heights I'd never before experienced. The public locale, the strange powerful woman, the submissiveness of my own actions, and the feeling that I may not even have a choice all merged within me to create a maelstrom of desire and lust. I knew that I was putty in Madison's hands. I felt her leg pushing between my own, and obligingly stepped my stance further apart.

Madison moved one hand down over my ass, and then pulled my skirt up to my hips. She slid one hand across my ass and in between my legs, finding to her apparent joy my sopping wet slit. I bit my lip, trying to keep from crying out at the touch. I expected at any moment to hear a knock on the door, and wanted to give nothing away to anyone that might be outside the door. My legs quivered as Madison stroked my pussy, sliding one slim strong finger in and out of my wet hole. Madison kept one hand wrapped around my torso, still fondling one sensitive nipple, and her moss green eyes were full of triumph and power as they drilled into mine in the mirror.

As my pussy pulsated around her finger, my breath was huffing in and out, coming close to moaning with every breath. I was completely carried away, not caring about where I was, or what was happening, only wanting the bewitching woman behind me to continue to fuck my pussy until I came.

Madison joined another finger inside my tight pussy, stretching me even further. My eyes started to close, the full feeling so pleasurable. "Open your eyes," Madison said harshly. My eyes flew open, and I knew I would have no respite from the onslaught of her powerful gaze.

Madison changed her grip on my quivering cunt, and managed to somehow place the tip of one finger against my full throbbing clit while still keeping her other two fingers inside me. This time I did moan, quietly, as the new sensations were added to my already over-stimulated pussy. Madison was expert, fingering my tight cunt while rubbing against the little nub at the same time. I knew I was going to cum really soon.

As my breath starting coming harder and faster, heaving in my chest, Madison added yet another layer of fingering. She crooked her thumb up, and lightly rimmed my asshole. My pussy juices had spread around, and my tight asshole was slick as well.

I could not believe what Madison was accomplishing with one hand! I was being fucked like never before with one small strong hand. My eyes started ache with the pressure of holding them open. The look on Madison's exotic face was indescribable, and I was totally taken in with the power she had over me.

Madison continued to finger me expertly, running me up to a shattering orgasm. When the waves hit me, my legs began to give way. Madison used the arm that had been wrapped around my torso to now hold me up, hooking it up under my arm, and cupping her hand once again over my mouth to silence the moans issuing from my throat.

Madison was breathing harshly as well, her eyes flaming with lust and power as her insistent fingers ensured that the orgasm blasted through my body as long as possible.

Madison removed her hand from my sopping wet pussy, stepping to the sink while I stood there and shook. The brunette silently washed her hands, gave me one smoldering look, unlocked the bathroom door and walked out.

I took a few minutes to gather my wits about me. Knowing that this was only the foreplay, I hurried through a quick wipe-up and splashed some water on my face. I wanted to hurry up and join Madison, and get out of the bar. Go to my place, her place, it didn't matter. I wanted a whole lot more.

I stepped into the main room of the bar, heading back to where we had been seated earlier. I paused in confusion halfway across the floor.

Madison was gone! The woman's drink was empty, a couple of twenties lying on the bar. Her purse was gone, her coat was gone. Incredibly, unbelievably, Madison had just fucked the life out of me in the bathroom bar, and walked away without a trace!

I walked back to my seat at the bar and called out "Hey Suzy!"

Suzy walked over, asking "What's up Claire?"

"The woman that was sitting here earlier, Madison? She left?" I asked.

"Yeah...Said she was calling it a night. Why?"

I sighed. "Just wondering. Does she come here regularly?"

Suzy relied with a shrug of her broad shoulder, "Eh. Every now and then. Not as much as you do. But often enough that I know her name and her drink."

"Okay, thanks Suzy. Let me pay up my tab; I guess I'll go on home now."

My mind spun. Why would Madison just leave? I felt the sting of rejection, and the anger of abandonment. It just didn't make sense...did Madison get off on fucking strangers in bathrooms? I headed home, feeling a peculiar mix of satisfaction and disappointment, frustration, and need.

*****

The next day at work, I was having trouble focusing on my work. Madison kept my mind preoccupied, as well as the constant questions about why I had been "stood up." At about 10am, my hazy brain was penetrated by the sound of my desk phone ringing.

"This is Claire," I answered.

"Claire, this is Eric over in Arts. Do you have the artwork for the Mendelssohn account?"

"Yes, it's here on my desk," I replied.

"Great!" Eric said over the phone. "Listen, I have a meeting, but I promised Ms. Stone I'd have that artwork on her desk by 10. Would you be a dear and run that up to her for me?"

"Ms. Stone?" I asked. "As in Morris & Stone?"

"Oh yeah -- I keep forgetting you haven't met her yet. Yeah, she is THAT Stone. She can be a real bitch sometimes, but the woman knows her shit. Just don't do anything to catch her attention and you'll be fine. Thanks Claire -- I owe you a lunch." Eric hung up.

I took a deep breath. Okay -- time to meet the big bad boss lady. I snatched up the folder containing the Mendelssohn artwork and headed for the elevators, mentally prepping myself to make a good impression on the partner. From what Julie had told me, Ms. Stone would be the one to evaluate my job performance at the end of my internship and would decide whether or not to offer me a full time position. Though I wasn't sure if I wanted a full time job at M&S, it would be nice to have the option and the offer.

I exited the elevator on the buildings' top floor, and strode purposefully across the room to the receptionist. The older secretary glanced up with a question on her face.

"Hi, I'm Claire Manning. I have some artwork to drop off for Ms. Stone," I said with a quick smile.

"The Mendelssohn account?" the secretary asked. I nodded in the affirmative. "Good, she's been waiting for that. Go on in dear."

I walked to the door of the boss's office, which was slightly open. I rapped softly, hearing an annoyed "Come in" issued from inside the office. Yikes, she sounded scary!

I walked through the door, intending to quickly drop off the folder and make my escape before the dragon lady could attack me. I took three long striding steps into the room, and then stopped in disbelief as a squeak slipped out from between my lips.

The office itself was quietly tasteful, done in a subtle color scheme that screamed power. The room was immaculate, the décor obviously intended to cow the intrepid souls that passed through the doors. The dark wood shelving and trim matched the monstrosity of a desk perfectly. And seated behind the desk like a queen on the throne was my mystery lover from Fatale's.

Madison looked up expectantly, and her thin eyebrows lifted as her eyes widened slightly; this being the only indication she gave of surprise at my unexpected appearance in her office. I stood there dumbstruck, at a loss for words. I had no idea what to say to the woman who had given me one of the most erotic experiences of my life, then walked blithely out the door while I gathered my wits up from the bathroom floor. I worked my mouth, but nothing came out. After what seemed like an eternity of shocked silence, I was wishing I could melt through the floor. Madison was looking at me with a mixed expression of amusement and surprise. Finally, my shock began to fade, and was quickly replaced with rising anger. I searched for and found my voice, my mind flipping through all the greetings, sayings, and rants that were my possible choices for conversation openers.

"What the fuck?!" was the phrase that won the race from my brain to my mouth.

Madison's expression went from mildly amused to slightly pissed. "Is that my artwork?" she snapped. "I've been waiting long enough. Hand it over," she demanded, pointing at the folder in my hand. Madison's gaze went back to her computer screen as she held her hand out for the file. Everything in the woman's demeanor suggested that I had been dismissed.

"Madison Stone, I presume," I said, the anger and sarcasm dripping off my words like venom as I slowly strolled towards her desk. I was righteously pissed off now. After our incredible interlude in the bathroom of a gay bar, she walks out on me without a word; and now the shock of finding out that not only did we work together, but that Madison was my BOSS...and the only thing the viper had to say to me was "give me my shit"?!?!

The bitch was going down.

...to be continued...