Power Plays Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

"Hello my dear," John said as she approached, "my you look wonderful." Alayna simply smiled around her gag. "We haven't seen you since that morning in the office where you had to pee in that bucket." Alayna blushed deeply turning her chest deep red as well.

"We'd like to speak to you for a moment," Janice said as she pressed her body into Alayna's back and loosening her gag, "before the fun begins. I hope that's okay."

"Of course it is." Alayna said as the gag fell loosely around her neck.

"We are planning a couple of days away," John said starting off, "and we'd love for you to join us." John stopped Alayna before she could say 'yes'. "Before you answer my dear," he said pressing his finger into her mouth so she could suck on it, "you must know that Janice and I enjoy using bondage and domination quite often." Alayna immediately stopped sucking on his finger. "Don't worry my dear," John said in a very soothing voice, "we won't do anything like that asshole George!"

"He's always been a barbarian," Janice said from behind Alayna, "plus someone you are close to actually recommended that we ask you." Alayna knew who they meant. "We will do things safely," John continued, "and anything you don't like we'll stop and not repeat. That is the way things are supposed to work around here." Alayna began to slowly suck John's finger again. "You'll be naked," he continued with a slight smile, "you'll be tied, probably spanked, nipple clips and a little whipping but only if you enjoy it. You'll be pushed my dear, but you will not be hurt." John removed his finger from Alayna's mouth and lifted her chin to look him in the eye. "You are in a very unique position here," he said in an almost fatherly voice, "you actually have the ability to say no."

"Well I'm honored to be in that position sir," Alayna replied feeling an enormous weight lifted from her shoulders, "but I will not say no to you."

"Very well my dear," John said releasing her chin, "now if you don't mind, it's a party and you're then entertainment."

Both of them smiled widely and Alayna dropped to her knees. She helped John undo his belt and pants as she heard the newest girl to be offered to the membership walk by. She remembered the feeling of walking into that room the first time. The nerves and the excitement coarsing through her body as she walked out of the kitchen completely open and vulnerable to a room of strangers.

Those thoughts went away when she finally freed John's cock. He had to be at least 8" long and almost 2" across! She couldn't believe she was going to spend a couple of days with that inside her. The thought made her body tremble as she licked the head of his cock. It actually grew as she rubbed and licked it, getting a bit fatter and definitely longer. Alayna took the head into her mouth and did her best to take him inside her throat.

"Oh don't even try my dear," Janice whispered in her ear, "I've never met a woman who can deep throat that!"

John and Janice kissed deeply as Alayna licked, sucked and stroked his cock. She felt Janice's hands touching her body. Janice's hands moved down Alayna's back and under her arms to her breasts. Janice cupped Alayna's breasts lifting and squeezing them softly. Alayna moaned at Janice's touch while swirling her tongue around John's balls and stroking his cock.

"If you think that's good my dear," Janice whispered hotly in Alayna's ear, "just wait until you see how much he cums! Or should I say feel?"

Alayna smiled wide as she licked her way up the bottom of John's massive shaft. Janice's right hand moved down Alayna's smooth skin and between her legs. Alayna took as much of John's cock into her mouth and throat as possible while Janice rubbed her pussy quickly. She was certainly in heaven. The soft, knowing touch of Janice and the rock hard cock of John were the perfect combination.

"And you have such a wonderfully tight little pussy Alayna," Janice whispered between kissing her neck, "when he slips that beast inside you it will feel like you're being split in two!"

Alayna's body quaked with anticipation. She wasn't sure if she would be able to take all of his cock in any part of her body but she was certainly going to give it all her effort. Just then she felt John's hands behind her head. He began to control the pace of his cock in and out of her mouth. He held her head still with a hand behind her head pushing deep into her mouth. All Alayna could do was try to time her breaths between John's thrusts. Janice's two fingers slipped easily into Alayna's pussy and began the same movements as John's cock.

"Are you ready?" John asked looking down into Alayna's widening eyes. Alayna simply nodded and braced herself. John's head rolled back and he thrust his cock as far as possible into her mouth. "Uhhhhhhh!" He groaned.

Alayna could feel John's hot seed shooting into her throat. Janice had been right, she couldn't believe he was still cumming! John pulled his cock out enough and shot two more massive spurts into the back of Alayna's mouth. She could feel it slipping out the sides of her mouth towards her chin despite how hard she was sucking. John's hand stroked his cock a few more times depositing two more big drops of cum unto her mouth. Until that moment Alayna had almost forgotten about Janice's fingers in her pussy. Suddenly her legs clenched and Alayna groaned as she had her own orgasm.

"Very nicely done Alayna." He said as he released her head.

"Thank you sir," she replied licking her lips and catching her breath, and you were certainly right Janice."

"Oh I know my dear." Janice said turning Alayna's face towards her own. Janice kissed Alayna deeply. Janice's fingers slipped out of Alayna's pussy leaving a wet trail as her hand moved up to Alayna's breast. "Why don't we stand up?" Janice said while the two of them helped her to her feet.

Janice remained close to Alayna while John led her by the hand towards the great room. Alayna looked at the room and saw that the festivities had begun. The newest girl was already in the center of the room tied down and spread open. There was a swarm around her already but not in the way Alayna had pictured it. It wasn't like she thought was going on around her when she was tied up there. The people gathered around were honestly concerned about the new girl and how she was handling her encounter. They touched her as a lover would, not as someone who only saw her as an object to be used. She was so overwhelmed by what she was seeing she barely noticed John's hands on her shoulders. When she began to lean forward she snapped out of her trance.

Janice took her hands and supported her as she leaned forward at the hips. Alayna spread her legs wider waiting to take John inside her. His cock rubbed over her wet pussy and clit. She gasped as the head of John's cock slipped inside her. John wasn't fully erect as he had been moments ago but he was still hard. He pushed inside her deeper until she could almost feel his hips against her ass. With each slow invasion of his cock he got harder and harder. Alayna could feel him stretching her beyond what she thought was possible. She thought she had felt full before but this was beyond anything she had ever experienced.

"Put your feet together sweetie," Janice instructed, "and squeeze your thighs together. It'll help John out."

"Oh my GOD!" Alayna said as she moved her feet together and clenched her thighs tightly.

"Wonderful isn't it?" Janice asked helping to hold Alayna's upper body.

Alayna couldn't even speak she simply nodded and clenched her entire body as she orgasmed. Her mouth was wide open but all she could do was breathe. Her eyes locked on the new girl who now had a cock in her pussy and in her ass while she licked another woman. Alayna's hands moved to her breasts and she began to desperately tug and roll her nipples. Just as she thought she could make sound again John increased the pace. She continued to gasp for air as he increased his pace once again. It hurt like hell but felt sooooo good!

Janice wandered off and ended up straddling the new girls blindfolded face positioning her pussy over the girl's mouth. Alayna stared, unable to move as John started to fuck her in earnest. She groaned and gripped her thighs tightly with her hands.

"Are you ready my dear?" John asked from behind her.

Alayna simply turned and nodded. Suddenly John's cock swelled stretching her even more to the point she screamed. Almost all eyes went to Alayna. Her scream turned to a loud groan as John began to shoot his hot cum inside her. After the first three spurts she could feel it pouring out of her pussy and down her thighs. Alayna's entire body shook as she came hard. If it hadn't been for John's hands gripping her hips so tightly Alayna would have surely fallen over. She looked up in time to see Janice's body arch backwards knowing she was cumming herself.

Festivities must have been winding down. When Janice dismounted the new girl no one replaced her. Five or six of the men came over and held the girls body up as a group of women untied her. Two of the attendants, who had been on the sides entertaining one of the male members, came over and held the girl up. They half carried her back up the stairs to her room. Alayna remembered the feeling all too well but at this moment the only thing she could feel was the incredible emptiness of John's cock slipping out of her pussy.

"How was he?" Janice asked as she came and took Alayna's hands in hers.

"I ... I," Alayna stood slowly using Janice for support, "I don't even know what.... .

"That's not an uncommon reaction." Janice said giggling. Alayna could feel fluids flowing from her pussy and down both legs in a steady stream. "We'll pick you up Tuesday morning," Janice said as they made their way to the front door with Alayna, "don't worry about packing anything more then your toiletries." Alayna simply nodded and trembled with an aftershock. "You will really have so much fun," Janice said turning to face the girl, "have you ever been to Bermuda before?"

"Ummm," Alayna said trying to compose a coherent thought, "no I haven't."

"Oh you'll love it!" Janice said smiling widely. "Tell you what," she said leaning closer, "you and I will exhaust captain cock over here and then we'll go shopping!"

"Sounds good." Alayna said quivering at the thought of John inside her again.

"Have a good night darling." Janice said before softly kissing Alayna's lips.

"Thank you both." Alayna said to them as they walked out the door.

Alayna closed the front door and leaned against it. She ached from her waist down and felt exhausted. As she looked up she noticed members walking upstairs with attendants in tow. Obviously they were staying the night and continuing their festivities upstairs. She thought of the new girl, who would be out of the shower by now, lying in the bed with cum oozing from her pussy and ass totally exhausted.

"Where are you spending the night slut?" Camille asked walking around the corner.

"I have no idea Camille." Alayna replied as she quickly stood back up.

"Come with me," Camille said waving her on, "there's room in my bed."

Alayna followed closely behind Camille as they walked upstairs. Camille's bedroom was opposite the stairway of the other rooms. Inside was a large 4 post canopy bed with a tall mattress. On one side there was even a small step stool to help someone get in.

"This is a lovely room Camille." Alayna said closing the door behind her.

"It's the only room in the house without cameras." Camille said turning to Alayna. "Help me get undressed."

Alayna walked around Camille's back and unzipped the snug fitting dress. Camille's skin was pale and soft to her touch, almost as soft as the silk dress Alayna was removing. Underneath Camille only wore a small red silk thong. Camille turned around and kissed Alayna deeply. Her arms coiled around Alayna and pulled her tightly pressing their breasts together. Alayna felt a little light headed as Camille's tongue plunged into her mouth. Camille's left hand moved forcefully down Alayna's back and between her butt cheeks to her pussy.

"You are a sticky mess," Camille said breaking her kiss with Alayna, "aren't you?"

"I am Camille," Alayna said regaining her breath, "I can't believe how much John came."

"Go step in the shower and clean yourself up," Camille said pointing towards a side door, "I have things to get ready."

Alayna walked quickly to the bathroom and removed her boots, wrist cuffs and the gag which still hung around her neck before stepping into Camille's shower. She quickly washed and removed the stickiness from her thighs and pussy. The last thing she wanted to do was upset Camille by taking too much time. Enduring Camille's wrath all night long would not be something she'd want to go through. She found a small towel and dried herself off.

"Should I put anything back on Camille?" Alayna asked from inside the bathroom.

"No Alayna," Camille called, "just as you are is fine."

"Thank you Camille." Alayna said stepping out of the bathroom and looking at the massive bed.

"Climb up onto the bed and lay in the center," Camille instructed, "as they say, the best thing to do when you fall off a horse is to get right back up on it." Alayna lay in the middle of the bed and waited. "Spread your legs open." Camille said in a soothing voice. Just her tone relaxed Alayna as she spread her legs open wide. "How's your pussy feel?" Camille asked.

"Sore and stretched Camille." Alayna replied as she felt Camille place a cuff around her right ankle.

"Well I guess I'll leave my strap on aside then," Camille said tying Alayna's right ankle to the nearest bedpost, "that's okay though; I have other plans for you tonight."

Alayna watched as Camille moved to her left leg and repeated the process. With her legs spread and bound Alayna felt vulnerable and excited. Camille lifted Alayna's left hand and cuffed her other wrist. She then reached across and cuffed her right binding both hands together.

"Just relax slut," Camille said climbing up onto the bed, "the fun will start in just a minute."

"Yes Camille." Alayna said trying to sound relaxed.

Camille tied Alayna's wrist cuffs to the top of the bed and stretched her arms upward. Alayna felt as if she were on a rack although certainly not as painful. One thing was for sure, she wasn't moving anytime soon!

Camille took her time and dimmed the lights in the room. She lit several candles on either side of the bed. Obviously she wanted Alayna to get used to being bound to a bed again.

"Comfortable slut?" She asked from somewhere on Alayna's right side.

"Yes Camille." Alayna answered in a breathy voice. Alayna could feel her excitement growing.

Camille climbed onto the bed and knelt next to Alayna's body. Alayna looked up and saw Camille's face, she was suddenly reassured that Camille would not hurt her as George had. Alayna's excitement grew with each passing second. Camille produced a long feather from behind her back and held it up so Alayna could see it.

"This is a turkey feather," she said slowly twirling it in her hand, "it can be used a number of different ways."

Camille took the edge of the feather closest to her hand and lightly touched the tip of Alayna's left nipple with it. As she pulled her hand slowly back Camille kept the edge of the feather in the center of her hardened nipple.

"Ohhhhhhh Camille," Alayna said feeling each and every strand of the feather tickling her nipple, "it tickles and feels soooooo good!"

Camille took the center of the feather and by twisting it between her fingers flicked it over Alayna's right nipple. Alayna wiggled and tugged at her bounds. Camille kept tickling and teasing Alayna's nipples for several minutes causing the woman to giggle and moan. She stopped suddenly and gave Alayna a moment to recover before placing the tip of the feather between her breasts. Alayna looked up and saw a slight smile from Camille as she trailed the turkey feather slowly down Alayna's chest to her belly.

"Oh Camille," Alayna said wiggling and straining again, "if you keep tickling me I'm going to pee."

"If you pee in MY bed," Camille replied tickling Alayna's sides, "there will be hell to pay!"

Alayna bit her bottom lip and tried to move away from the feather as Camille continued to tickle her. She breathed a deep sigh of relief when Camille suddenly stopped. Placing her head back on the mattress Alayna breathed deeply and relaxed. Her body went rigid when she felt the turkey feather tickling her clit.

"HOLY SHIT CAMILLE!" She yelled.

Alayna strained at every bond that held her in an effort to get away from the feather. Camille flicked her clit with the feather as she would with her tongue. Alayna wasn't sure if she would pee or orgasm first and she fought both fiercely. Just as she got to the point where she could no longer hold back Camille stopped. Alayna was breathing heavy and coated with perspiration. She was beyond excited.

"Time to move on slut." Camille said smiling wider. Camille held a long thin candle up in front of Alayna. "Have you ever tried one of these before?" Camille asked once again showing genuine concern for her charge.

"No Camille," Alayna answered nervously, "does it hurt?"

"I'll be honest," Camille said holding the candle aside, "it does hurt at first but the wax cools quickly. We'll try it in a couple of other places and see how it goes."

"Okay Camille," Alayna said looking into the other woman's eyes, "I trust you."

Camille smiled. Alayna wondered if she actually blushed. Camille held the candle over Alayna's belly and slowly leaned it to the side. Alayna watched a single large drop of wax fall onto her stomach next to her belly button. She clenched at the brief moment of discomfort when the hot wax touched her skin. The wax cooled quickly and tightened slightly as it did. The feeling was like nothing Alayna had experienced before. It was impossible to deny the excitement she felt as it cooled rapidly.

"How was that?" Camille asked.

"It hurt for a second Camille," Alayna said softly, "but I enjoyed it."

"We'll move slowly," Camille said dropping another drop of wax onto her belly near the first one, "and see how you like it." Camille continued to drop wax every few seconds onto Alayna's belly as she spoke. "You see Alayna, in a good dominant and submissive relationship, there needs to be limits and you need to find the submissive's boundaries. Sometimes you push the boundaries a little but you respect them."

By the time she finished speaking Camille had made a nice ring around Alayna's belly button with the wax. Alayna couldn't believe how excited she had become! It was a perfect mix of pleasure and pain that completely excited her.

"I understand Camille." Alayna said wanting more.

"Then you want more?" Camille asked already knowing the answer.

"Please Camille." Alayna said desperately.

No sooner had she answered then Camille had dropped one more spot of wax above the ring around Alayna's belly. Camille continued placing drops, roughly an inch apart, straight up Alayna's torso stopping between her breasts as she continued talking.

"It's about trust you see," Camille's eyes glowed from the candle light, "as you said you trust me not to hurt you. Part of the excitement you feel is the vulnerability of being bound, part of it is knowing I can do anything I want with you like this, but without the trust that I won't deliberately hurt you more than you want, it all goes out the window. You understand what I mean of course."

Alayna nodded at Camille imploring her to continue. Camille winked and placed two drops on either side of the line of wax up Alayna's chest. Camille used the wax to make a T on Alayna's torso. Alayna squirmed and tugged as the drops of wax got closer and closer to her nipples. Again Camille stopped when the last two drops landed on the edge of Alayna's puffy areolas.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers