Power Plays Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

"Oh please Camille," Alayna panted, "don't stop now!"

Alayna watched the last drop of wax fall towards her nipple in slow motion. She watched as the drop landed directly on her hard nipple and felt the rush of the heat and the tightening coolness that followed. Alayna's chest heaved when the next drop landed on her other nipple.

"Just tell me when you've had too much." Camille instructed

Alayna nodded at Camille but had no intention of asking her to stop. As before, the initial contact of the wax hurt but when it cooled it felt truly amazing. Camille continued to drop wax onto Alayna's nipples until they were completely covered with the semi-hard white substance.

Alayna was breathing so hard she was afraid she might hyperventilate. Camille had spent a good twenty to thirty minutes dripping wax onto her body and without even touching her clit or pussy Alayna was near orgasm.

"Now," Camille said looking Alayna in the eye again, "how about lower?"

"Oh dear God YES!" Alayna squealed.

Camille smiled wickedly and positioned her body between Alayna's outstretched legs. Alayna's arms and legs ached but she had never been so aroused without someone physically touching her. Camille held the candle up so Alayna could see it and slowly tilted it to the side. Alayna felt her skin burn just below the ring around her belly button. Camille kept the drops close together almost making a consistent line to where her panties would sit. Alayna was again gasping for air when she saw another wicked look cross Camille's face.

Camille placed 3 drops across Alayna's panty line, one directly connected to the line she had started from her belly button, the other two dots of wax where roughly two inches to the side of that same line. Camille continued to lengthen the three dots into lines moving them closer and closer until all three met just above Alayna's hardened clit.

"There you go," Camille said leaning back admiring her work, "a nice arrow to show the boys where you like to be touched."

Alayna was too wound up to laugh or blush at the thought of an arrow pointing to her clit. She could only anticipate what the next drop of hot wax would feel like on her clit. Alayna watched with breathless anticipation as Camille held the candle up again and slowly leaned it sideways.

"Don't stop Camille!" Alayna gasped as the hot wax drop landed on her clit.

Camille paused briefly between wax drops and covered Alayna's clit with them. She positioned the candle so it dripped down her pussy as well making Alayna even more excited. Alayna rolled her hips upward as much as possible to allow Camille to put even more wax between her legs.

"Camilleeeeeeeeee," Alayna whined, "I need to cum sooooooooo badly!"

"Are you close?" Camille asked with an evil grin.

"So close I can feel it!" Alayna replied moving her hips up and down as best she could.

"Then," Camille said in a husky voice as she lay next to Alayna, "you'll really enjoy this!"

Camille pressed her body next to Alayna's right side as she lay on the bed. Propping her head up with her left hand Camille's fingers from her right hand lightly touched Alayna's belly. Alayna could feel Camille's long red fingernail trace over the dots of wax on her belly. Alayna looked over to see a smirk on Camille's face and felt her fingernail pry a drop of wax from her super sensitive skin. She slowly removed each drop of wax up Alayna's chest until she reached the spot between her breasts. Then she continued to remove one drop at a time from the center of Alayna's chest to her right nipple. Alayna's heart was racing again when Camille reached the wax cap on her nipple. Camille used her long nail to gently pry at the edges of the wax on Alayna's nipple.

"I have always enjoyed just how sensitive your nipples are Alayna." Camille said as she continued to play with the wax covering it. "If you think they were sensitive before, just wait until you feel this!"

Camille slowly peeled the wax cap from Alayna's right nipple. The slight tug of the wax as it separated from her skin felt like a tongue slowly licking down her nipple. As it tugged over the tip of her nipple Alayna inhaled deeply and held her breath. This wasn't going to bring her over the edge but it certainly got her even closer! When Camille finished tugging the soft wax from her skin Alayna exhaled in a rush of air.

Camille immediately started to peel the dots of wax moving to Alayna's left breast. She repeated the process of tugging at the edges of the wax nipple cap before slowly peeling it off as well. Alayna couldn't begin to imagine what it would be like to have the same process done to her pussy and clit! She could feel her heart pounding inside her chest when Camille finished removing the wax from her chest. Camille moved quickly to the wax below Alayna's belly button and flicked each piece off quickly until she got to the wax arrow.

The drops of wax forming the arrow were so close together that Camille could peel them in a line. Alayna was thrilled that she had shaven closely before coming to the manor or this would be uncomfortable. Instead she was becoming even more aroused and waiting for a massive orgasm as Camille continued. When Camille began to peel the wax from Alayna's clit it was impossible for Alayna to keep still. The ties were tight enough and stretched her body but Alayna still found a way to move.

Camille sat up and knelt next to Alayna. She placed a hand on Alayna's mound to hold her in place. It really didn't help. When Camille's hand came into contact with the recently uncovered skin Alayna only moved more. The skin that had been covered by the wax was even more sensitive than normal. The same held true for Alayna's clit. Camille uncovered Alayna's clit slowly partially because she wanted to tease her but also because Alayna's wetness made it a bit more difficult.

"Ohhhhhhhh YEEESSSSS!" Alayna groaned as Camille finished uncovering her clit.

Alayna came hard. So hard in fact that it brought tears to her eyes. Camille's fingers barely touched Alayna's clit but with the incredible sensitivity of the area it was all she needed. Alayna came twice inside of 30 seconds because of Camille's touch. When she was done her entire body felt cool and she shivered but her body was still completely electrified.

She was still catching her breath when she looked up at Camille. Camille was removing her geisha hair pins releasing her long auburn hair. She leaned over as if to kiss Alayna but instead let her long hair tickle Alayna's breasts. The feeling, coupled with a large aftershock, made Alayna quiver.

"My turn." Camille said simply as she mounted Alayna's face.

Alayna was more then happy to bring as much pleasure to Camille as she could stand. Camille pressed her own wet pussy and clit into Alayna's mouth. Alayna couldn't believe how wet Camille was as she licked and sucked her clit. She wondered if Camille had become that excited by simply teasing her. Suddenly she felt Camille's soft hair between her legs tickling her clit and pussy. Alayna wiggled again but it was impossible to move. Camille had clamped her thighs around Alayna's shoulders and pressed her clit into her mouth as well as holding both of her hips down with her hands. Alayna gasped and sucked Camille even harder from her inability to move. She could hear Camille moaning and encouraging her but it was just background noise. At this point the only two things that existed were Camille's clit in her mouth and her hair tickling her pussy.

Camille's clit erupted in Alayna's mouth. Alayna pursed her lips around Camille's clit and sucked as if her life depended on it. Her own orgasm soon followed. She could feel her wetness running down her pussy and into the crack of her ass as well as her throbbing pussy but could only think of Camille's clit. Alayna used her tongue to rub her lover's clit against her teeth while she sucked it. Even when Camille climbed off Alayna she still continued to lick her lips savoring the taste of her.

Camille placed her index finger flat on Alayna's cheek close to her ear and moved it slowly upward covering it in the wetness she had left there. When she placed her finger into Alayna's mouth Alayna sucked on it ravenously. Camille repeated it on Alayna's other cheek and placed her wet finger back into Alayna's mouth.

"Are you sure you aren't a lesbian?" Camille asked smiling down at Alayna.

"Mmmmmm hmmmm." Alayna moaned as she sucked. Camille removed her finger allowing Alayna to answer. "I like cock way too much to be a full time lesbian Camille." Alayna explained.

"Well," Camille said leaning down kissing Alayna so deeply it took her breath away, "in my bed you are a little lesbo."

"Thank you Camille." Alayna said smiling back at her.

Camille stood up and loosened the leather straps holding Alayna's legs. Alayna's legs no longer felt stretched but Camille left them attached to the posts making it impossible for Alayna to move far. Camille loosened the straps holding Alayna's arms as well but Alayna could not pull her elbows past her head. Camille pulled a heavy cotton sheet over both of their bodies and curled up with Alayna.

Alayna breathed deeply enjoying the close contact and warmth of Camille's soft skin against hers. Despite the unnatural sleeping position Alayna was too exhausted to let that stop her from sleeping. Almost immediately after falling asleep Alayna was dreaming of being on her boss' desk, bent over and legs spread with him behind her. She loved being there.

"Ohhhhhh Joe," she moaned in her sleep, "I do love you."

Camille picked up her head for a moment and looked at Alayna's face in the dark. Her suspicions had just been confirmed by the sleeping girl.

"Well," Camille said softly before setting her head back down on Alayna's chest, "this will make things interesting."

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers