Power Plays Ch. 13

Story Info
Breakfast with Camille, and a trip to the Island.
11.5k words
4.72
22.7k
5

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

Author's Note: Thanks to Texaswriterguy for editing this story so well. Thanks to my own personal "Alayna" for being so willing to help with my research. ;) And thanks to the first person who will vote a 1 because they don't know they are reading a BDSM story and have a closed mind.

*

When Alayna awoke the next morning she was untied but her arms and legs were still in the same position. She removed the wrist cuffs and moved her arms and shoulders to regain some circulation. Alayna removed the cuffs on her wrists before slipping out of bed and walking to Camille's bathroom. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and traced the line of little red spots left from the wax up and down her body. Just remembering how Camille had teased her last night sent a chill up Alayna's spine but what really excited her was the dream of her and Joe. It had felt so real; it was so amazingly vivid, that she was wet when she woke.

Alayna stepped into the shower and began washing. When she looked to her left she saw a three inch letter "S" on the wall in soap with an arrow pointed downward. Below the arrow was a pink razor. Alayna smiled and picked up the razor so she could shave. When she finished she dried off and proceeded downstairs naked.

"Good morning Alayna." Camille said from the kitchen table.

"Good morning Camille." Alayna replied.

Camille sat at the table with her long auburn hair pulled back and wearing a simple yet elegant long white silk robe. Alayna poured herself a cup of coffee and a bagel before walking over to the kitchen table.

"Have a seat." Camille said pushing out a chair with a wicked grin.

"Thank you Camille." Alayna replied setting her plate and cup down on the table.

"You'll need this though," Camille said handing Alayna a black bottle, "I had the chairs especially outfitted for you girls."

Alayna took the bottle from Camille and looked down at the chair's seat. In the middle of the chair was a dark blue bumpy ridge and what Alayna instantly recognized as a butt plug.

"Thank you Camille." Alayna said taking the bottle and covering the plug with the warming lubricant in the bottle.

Alayna moved so her feet straddled the seat and lowered herself into position. The plug was fat but not too bad and slid inside Alayna's ass easily. It was on a type of hook that allowed Alayna to sit down while it was pressed and held securely into place. The position and angle of it placed her pussy and clitoris on the dark blue ridge.

"Comfy?" Camille asked sipping her coffee.

"Yes Camille," Alayna replied, "thank you again."

"Good," Camille said holding a white remote control up and placing it on the table, "I have some questions for you."

The remote had two slide controls on top of it. Camille slid the two slide controls upwards slightly. Alayna soon discovered the remote was for the device she was sitting on and a low buzz began in her ass as well as against her pussy and clit.

"Anything Camille." Alayna replied settling into the hum of the dark blue vibe.

"Did you know you talk in your sleep when you dream?" Camille asked setting down her cup of coffee and fingering the remote a little higher. Alayna's face went white not from the vibrations coursing through her lower body but from the thought of what she might have said. "I can tell by that look on your face," Camille said eyeing the girl up and down, "that you didn't know until now." Camille pushed the slides up again so they were halfway up and continued. "Tell me about your relationship with Joe." Alayna felt panicked. She wasn't ready to answer questions about her feelings for him and the incredible buzzing from the chair wasn't making it any easier. "Consider the device you're sitting on as my own personal lie detector," Camille continued, "also I disconnected the cameras in the kitchen specifically for our conversation, now answer my question."

"I've fallen for him Camille." Alayna said trying to find a position on the chair to escape the buzzing. If she leaned forward it buzzed less in her ass but more in her pussy and clit and if she leaned back it buzzed more in her ass. "I've always been attracted to him," Alayna continued, "even before I came to the manor."

"Fallen?" Camille asked. "Fallen in love?"

"Yes Camille." Alayna replied. Her hips were now rocking back and forth and she was unable to touch her bagel or coffee at this point.

"You know how complicated this makes things Alayna? Absolutely no one can know about this," Camille said turning the slides down all of the way, "none of the other girls, other members, anyone."

"I understand Camille." Alayna replied catching her breath.

"I mean it slut," Camille leaned forward and was practically hissing at Alayna as she spoke, "no one can know!"

"Yes Camille," Alayna answered quietly, "I promise no one will know."

"No matter who wants to fuck you," Camille continued holding Alayna's face with her left hand, "no matter you will do it happily and joyfully as if they were the greatest lay in your life!"

"Of course Camille." Alayna replied with all the sincerity she could muster.

Camille leaned forward and whispered in Alayna's ear.

"There are a lot of things going on in the background," she said hotly in her ear, "that you have absolutely no idea about."

"I understand Camille," Alayna replied, "I really do. I don't want to hurt or upset anyone."

Camille sat back and crossed her legs. Her robe fell open exposing her entire leg and part of her lower abdomen. Alayna's eyes followed Camille's shapely leg upwards only stopping when the vibrations from the chair returned as full as they had been before Camille stopped them.

"John and Janice will have great fun with you this coming week," Camille said sitting back and watching Alayna intently, "I'll have to make sure they know how much you enjoyed the candle wax."

"Ohhhhhhh I did Camille!" Alayna squealed with excitement as an orgasm approached.

"One thing to keep in mind though," Camille said as she slid both controls up to their highest point, "John really loves a tight little ass like yours too."

Alayna's right hand moved to her abdomen and she used her fingers to spread herself open to get the most vibrations possible on her clit as she orgasmed. The thought of John's massive cock in her ass shook her to the core as well. Camille giggled as she sipped her coffee and lowered both slides.

"I don't know if I could take him in my ass Camille." Alayna said catching her breath. "And if I could I doubt I could sit for a week!"

"Oh I have faith in you," Camille said smiling back at the girl, "your sexual abilities and appetite haven't disappointed me yet. Now why don't you eat your breakfast?"

"Yes Camille." Alayna said breaking her bagel open.

Alayna ate her breakfast slowly, her head filled with thoughts of how she would ever survive several days with John and her pussy and ass lightly buzzing with the blue device on her chair. No matter what she tried to think of, her mind always returned back to Joe.

Four days later Alayna was standing in front of her house with a small backpack waiting for John and Janice to pick her up. They told Alayna to dress casually and for warm weather and to not wear any lingerie. The instructions had left Alayna limited on options in her closet. She chose a simple blue and white checked sundress and a pair of blue and white 3" sandals. Alayna enjoyed the feeling of the breeze between her legs as she waited for her keepers.

They pulled up shortly before the designated time and Janice stepped out of the vehicle to speak with Alayna.

"Good morning Alayna," Janice said giving the woman a warm hug, "let's see what's in your bag."

"Okay." Alayna said.

Janice had already taken the bag and placed it on the trunk of Alayna's car before she even said it. Alayna watched the woman, who was wearing a light blue jacket with a red tank top underneath and white dress pants. Alayna looked to the car where John seemed only slightly interested. He had on a white casual shirt and khaki pants.

"Let's see," Janice said rummaging through the small pack, "shampoo, conditioner, brush, make-up, and that's it. Perfect!"

"Thank you Janice." Alayna said not knowing what else to do.

"No bra," Janice said placing her hands on Alayna's breasts, "let's check the panties." Alayna started to lift her dress front. "Oh no," Janice said smiling "turn around and lean over the back of this adorable car."

"Yes Janice." Alayna said turning around quickly and placing her elbows on her trunk

"Arch your back too." Janice instructed while lifting the back of Alayna's dress. "Spread your legs just a little bit more too." Alayna spread her legs a little wider than shoulder width feeling the cool breeze across her bare ass. "John," Janice said behind Alayna, "doesn't she just have the most luscious ass?"

"Yes she really does," John called from the car, "I'm looking forward to having some fun with it later too."

Alayna felt faint. Then she felt the oozing warmth of lube flowing between her ass cheeks.

"Just relax," Janice said in a soothing tone behind her, "it's a little big but it will make John a lot easier to take tonight."

"Yes Janice." Alayna said as she felt the other woman's hand on her lower back. Alayna then felt the plug sliding between her butt cheeks. If it was any indication to the size then this definitely was bigger than she was used to having inside her. "Mmmmmmmm." Alayna cooed as Janice teased her asshole with the tip of the plug. Alayna breathed deeper and concentrated on relaxing as Janice pressed the plug inside her a little deeper. Janice moved the plug in and out a number of times going deeper with each gentle push inward. "Oh that's big." Alayna said as Janice pushed the plug almost all the way inside her. Alayna felt her asshole stretching and burning to take that much of the plug and she knew there was still more. "I don't know if I can take it all Janice." She said as Janice pulled it back out a bit.

"Oh don't worry," Janice said pushing the plug in one more time, "you'll get it all very soon, just relax."

Alayna took a deep breath and held it for a moment before letting it out. When she finished exhaling Janice pushed the plug in one more time even deeper than before. Alayna was up on her toes as Janice pushed the plug all the way in. Her asshole clamped around the base of the butt plug locking it firmly in place.

"How do you feel Alayna?" Janice asked pulling Alayna's dress back over her butt and legs.

"Fuller than I thought possible," Alayna said breathing heavily, "and stretched."

"Just stay there for a moment and get used to it," Janice said picking up Alayna's bag and putting it in the back seat of John's car, "is that all you're feeling?"

"No," Alayna said slowly moving her hips back and forth, "I'm beginning to feel horny too."

"Good," Janice said lifting Alayna's arms so that she was standing, "we like horny." Janice smiled wildly as her hands covered Alayna's breasts. Alayna could feel Janice's fingers on either side of her hardened nipples. Janice squeezed her fingers together on either side of Alayna's nipples. "Actually," Janice said continuing to toy with Alayna's nipples, "by the time we get to where we are going you may wish John had 2 cocks!" Alayna couldn't even respond. "Come on my dear," Janice said taking Alayna's hand and leading her to the car, "get in the back." Alayna eased into the back seat on the passenger's side. "Actually," Janice said leaning in, "lift you dress from under you and sit on this towel."

Janice handed Alayna a small folded towel which the woman placed under her ass and pussy. Janice smiled as she closed the door and got into the car in front of Alayna. When John started the car Alayna understood the need for the towel. The vibrations of the car, the road, and every single bump were felt deeply by Alayna through the plug. Before they even entered the airport Alayna's pussy was dripping and her asshole was almost numb. John pulled the large Mercedes into the parking garage and found a spot to park.

"How are you feeling?" Janice said opening Alayna's door. Alayna could only manage a grin and to look at the other woman with glazed eyes. "Oh if you think that felt good," Janice said helping Alayna out of the car, "just wait until you feel the plane!" Alayna's knees went weak at the thought of the planes vibrations shooting through her body. "Take my arm," Janice said pulling Alayna's hand into place, "and lean on me if you need to."

Thankfully Alayna wasn't asked any questions at the ticket counter or going through the metal detector. She fully doubted she could do more than manage a shit eating grin. Of course after she caught the TSA guy staring at her nipples a couple of times he was too embarrassed to say anything. Alayna couldn't blame him, the material of her dress did absolutely nothing to hide her nipples and they had been hard enough to cut glass since they left her house. Alayna had about an hour to finally calm back down in the VIP waiting room at the airport but the overactive air conditioner kept her nipples hard. Alayna was almost back to normal and had finally adjusted to the plug when they boarded the plane. The three of them sat in the spacious seating of first class next to each other with Alayna between her two hosts.

"Here you go," Janice whispered slipping a folded towel into Alayna's right hand, "we don't want the back of your dress to get all wet."

"Thank you." Alayna whispered back to Janice. It took a little doing but Alayna was able to slip the towel under her and pull the back of her dress up without drawing any unneeded attention.

Alayna could feel the vibrations of the engines deep inside her. It seemed everything was amplified and directed through the plug into her body. Even people walking by their row would send vibrations deep insider her. When they pulled away from the gate some 20 minutes later Alayna was soaked. She began breathing heavier as the pilot revved the engines up in preparation for take off. Just then she felt Janice's hand slip under her dress and between her open thighs.

"Janice," Alayna whispered in a husky voice, "I'm going to scream."

"Oh you can't do that," Janice said placing her fingers onto Alayna's clit, "they don't like it when people scream on planes. It's not going to get any easier either, it's a 3 hour flight!"

The plane began to hurdle down the runway while Janice rubbed back and forth over Alayna's clit. Alayna groaned deeply and covered Janice's fingers as she came. The intensity of the vibrations lessened as the plane climbed but it was in no way less stimulating. Janice wiped her wet fingers on Alayna's thigh before removing her hand from between the girl's legs as lunch was served. When John had finished eating his lunch his right hand went between Alayna's legs. Instead of rubbing Alayna's clit John simply teased it by brushing his pinky across it and rubbing the surrounding area. No sooner did he stop and slide his hand out then Janice's hand returned. The flight seemed to pass quickly with the wonderful yet frustrating distraction John and Janice were providing her. Alayna was hoping they'd allow her to orgasm sometime before or maybe as they landed. Unfortunately it wasn't to be. For the first time in 3 hours Alayna felt no hands between her legs as the plane began to decend.

"We can't have you cumming too soon," John whispered taking Alayna's left hand and holding it tightly, "not when we want you nice and horny by the time we get to the hotel."

"That's right my dear," Janice said holding Alayna's right hand tightly, "we've just supplied you hours of sexual pleasure, soon it will be your turn to repay the favor."

The plane buffeted against the wind as it descended causing Alayna incredible pleasure. Obviously this hadn't been John and Janice's first trip with a companion. They knew that if they hadn't held Alayna's hands tightly that she'd have pushed both hands under her dress and not cared who had seen or heard her. Alayna's hands gripped the seats arms so tightly that all of her knuckles turned white.

"You won't have to suffer for too long," John whispered in her other ear, "very soon my cock will be so far inside you it'll feel like it's coming out the other side."

Alayna let out a deep groan and squeezed her legs together tightly. She desperately hoped for just a single touch between her legs to set her over the edge as the plane continued it's agonizingly slow descent. She whimpered slightly when the wheels made contact with the runway with a shudder sending a lightening bolt of vibrations through her body. The plug almost seemed to wiggle inside her ass as the plane slowed rapidly. By the time Alayna stepped off the plane she was coated with a layer of perspiration. Janice had tucked the soaked towel into her carryon before they exited.

A person from the hotel met them at the airport and took them to one of the finest hotels in the Bahamas. The three of them rode in the back seat of the SUV with the two of them again holding Alayna's arms.

"This is certainly better then cuffing you in public isn't it dear?" Janice asked smiling at Alayna. Alayna simply nodded unable to think enough to form words.

Once at the hotel the two of them whisked Alayna upstairs to the suite. Normally Alayna would have appreciated the view and the massive room set under 2 arches. Instead she could only think about when and how she was going to get fucked. The how didn't really even matter, it was the when that was driving her insane.

When the door to the room closed behind them Janice walked up behind Alayna and held her arms tightly behind her back. Alayna could feel the heat of Janice's pussy against her fingers and began to rub her through her pants. John walked around to Alayna's front and took his time undoing the top of Alayna's sun dress.

"Now Alayna," John said lowering the top of Alayna's dress to expose her breasts, "we have a couple of days here and they will go very smoothly as long as you do what you are told."

"Yes John." Alayna said trying to push her ample breasts outward to entice John to touch them.

"From now on," John said reaching around and unzipping the back of her dress, "you will refer to me as Master and to Janice as Mistress unless we are in public. Understand."

"Yessss Master!" Alayna replied feeling John's strong hands push her dress over her hips and allowing it to fall to the floor.

"Step out of your dress," John said not bothering to step back, "and spread your legs."

"Yes Master!" Alayna replied hotly, she could feel the cool air on her wet pussy and knew that they'd be touching her soon. Alayna spread her legs wide apart and rubbed Janice faster with her fingers. She could feel Janice rocking her hips behind her. "Done Master." Alayna replied waiting to be rewarded.

"Now we need a couple of minutes to set things up," John said smiling at Alayna and brushing his fingers over her left breast, "stand here just as you are and don't touch yourself." Alayna was crushed. She knew it would take all of her self control not to touch her pussy or clit right now. She needed to cum so badly the thought filled her mind. "If you touch yourself you'll be teased even worse than you have been so far," John said looking deep into Alayna's eyes, "and made to wait for my cock even longer."

"I can do it Master," Alayna replied hoping that she could, "I don't want to disappoint you."

"I know you don't my dear," Janice replied from behind her, "and you'll enjoy things much more if you pass this little test."

When Janice released her arms and backed away Alayna interlocked her fingers and clenched her hands tightly together. John and Janice made themselves busy setting things up. Alayna recognized some of the things they were setting up as items that were in George's basement but she was too distracted to be nervous. While it only took the two keepers 15 minutes to set up it felt like forever to Alayna. She was almost at the breaking point when the two of them returned to her.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers