Power Plays Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

"Yes master." She replied.

"For right now," John said undoing her wrists from the rigging, "we can dispense with the master and mistress. We're just going to sit and talk for a little while before we pull up for the night."

Alayna sat gingerly on one of the padded benches while Janice removed the nipple clips and for the very first time in her life experienced an open conversation about sex. Not only did John and Janice ask her directly what she liked and disliked but she also asked them questions. They answered personal questions candidly and honestly. Alayna was amazed how open they were with her. It also made things easier for her to answer. Not only did she learn things about them but she learned things about herself as well.

She learned that Janice enjoyed being submissive from time to time as well and was not a fan of the crop or cat o'nine tails either. Janice also admitted that her attraction to women was almost as equal as her attraction to men. John and she had always shared and open relationship and at one time Janice had been in the same position as Alayna. It was easy for Alayna to feel a new and deep connection with Janice after learning that.

Alayna talked openly about her underlying submissive nature. She truly enjoyed being bound as they had in the hotel room including John's nipple play. Even though her nipples still ached she was looking forward to more. She also admitted that while John's cock was uncomfortable at first that he obviously knew what he was doing and hadn't used it in a way to deliberately hurt her. She looked right into his eyes and mentioned how she was looking forward to having him take her again and again. The conversation lasted almost a full hour and just when Alayna didn't think she could be any more shocked John surprised her again.

"I need to apologize to you," he said taking her hand and leaning forward, "this conversation should have been had before we went anywhere today. How terrible would it have been to find out you didn't like butt plugs when you wore one for the entire morning?"

"I'd like to do something if it's okay with you," Alayna said standing up, "I'd really enjoy hugging you both right now." John stood with a wide smile and open arms. Alayna fell into his arms and experienced a large bear hug from the man. She felt amazingly close to him both mentally and physically. Janice gave Alayna as big a hug as she could manage as well. All of the reservations that Alayna had prior to the past conversation were completely washed away. "Thank you both," Alayna said stepping back from Janice, "I'm really looking forward to being tied up and used by you master John and mistress Janice."

Alayna smiled and knelt on the hard deck with her hands at her sides.

"That is very good to hear slut," John said lifting her head and moving his hips back and forth in front of her, "but right now we need to do something."

"Anything master." Alayna replied with complete willingness to please.

"We need to anchor the boat," he said smiling widely, "we're spending the night here."

Alayna looked around at the private cove the boat was pulling into. The cove was horseshoe shaped with hills on both sides and a clean white sand beach surrounding it. The three of them lowered the sails quickly as the boat drifted into the cove. Janice and Alayna stowed the main sail while John positioned the anchors. With both sails in position and the boat secured in place with 2 anchors John and Janice secured a water proof duffel bag. Alayna sat on the bench and waited. She wanted to ask what was going on next but she decided to leave it in John and Janice's hands. Finally Janice came over and unlocked the padlocks and removed the cuffs and collar from Alayna's body.

"Where are we spending the night on the boat or the island?" Alayna asked.

"Oh we're sleeping on the beach," Janice said pulling Alayna too her feet, "we have food for tonight and tomorrow morning on the beach, a couple of towels, some rope and wooden stakes."

"Rope and wooden stakes?" Alayna said wondering for a moment what those would be used for.

"Well," Janice said smiling wickedly, "I don't want to say who, but someone's getting staked to the beach tonight." John tossed a rope and wooden ladder over the side of the boat and threw the bag overboard. "Looking forward to it?"

"Oh yes mistress," Alayna said smiling wide, "I can't wait."

"Well jump into the water," Janice said giving Alayna a wink, "we have to swim and we only have about 12 hours before the next cruise ship shows up."

Janice followed John into the water and began swimming to the beach. Alayna had paused for a moment upon hearing that a cruise ship would be pulling up. Then she herself smiled widely at the thought of what she could experience in 12 hours with the two of them!

"Last one to the beach," Janice called from 50 yards off the boat, "gets staked to the sand and fucked for hours!"

"God I hope so!" Alayna said to herself as she dove into the crystal clear water of the cove.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers