Power Plays Ch. 16

Story Info
The trio leave the boat for the hotel room for more surprises.
11.6k words
4.72
28.3k
3

Part 16 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

Editor's note: Thanks to TexasWriterGuy's quick edit of this story and suggestions and to all of those who have left comments on this series.

*

From the look on the skiff captain's face Alayna guessed he had seen Janice fondling her breasts. She was far too excited to care as she carefully stepped into the boat.

"You left this yesterday Ms." The captain said handing Alayna her small bikini top.

"Thank you so much," she taking the top from him and smiling softly, "I'd better tuck this away so I don't forget it again."

Alayna couldn't look at the large black man's face as she tried not to laugh while tucking the top into the right hip of her bottoms. She sat facing him and spread her legs like the day before. Alayna leaned back pretending to be sunning herself and looked briefly back at the captain. He was having an impossible time containing his smile. Alayna was positive that behind his sunglasses he was staring at her hard nipples.

"Enjoying some sun?" Janice asked as she sat on the bench next to Alayna facing in the other direction.

"Yes I am!" Alayna said smiling.

"You should probably put on some sun screen," Janice said with a gleam in her eye, "so you don't burn."

Before Alayna could even answer Janice held a bottle of sunscreen up in front of her. Alayna noticed the flip top was already open and pointed at her chest. She felt a chill as the first cool spurts of sun screen landed between her breasts. Alayna looked down at the large pools of white on her tan chest. She knew exactly what it looked like to her and knew it would look the same to the man watching her so intently.

"There you go." Janice said, dropping two more small pools of white on Alayna's belly just above her low cut bottoms.

Alayna sat up and began to rub the white lotion into her chest. She delicately cupped and spread it over each breast, amazed at how hard and sensitive her nipples were to her touch. Alayna moved her hands up to her shoulders as she tried to contain her excitement. She moved her hands down to the pools on the belly and leaned back again. Alayna leaned onto her left hand and spread the lotion with her right. She rubbed it around her belly in circles and then over her sides. Her hand moved down to the low cut bottoms. Alayna let her fingers slide inside her bottoms and along the waistband. She finally had to stop when her fingers went in so far she almost touched her clit. Alayna leaned back again and looked towards the captain. She could see a bulge in his loose fitting shorts; obviously he enjoyed her show too!

"Here we are," John said from the bow of the boat, "let's go ladies."

John jumped into the knee-deep water and pulled the boat towards the shore. The two women got up and walked towards the bow where John helped them out of the boat.

"Thank you!" Alayna said looking back and waving to the skiff's captain.

"Thank you as well Ms." He replied in his thick Caribbean accent.

Alayna turned and walked towards the beach. She looked around and could not believe how many people were there. When they had left late in the day the beach hadn't been very crowded, today it was prime tanning time and the beach was flooded with people. John and Janice were already walking along the tide line ten feet ahead of her.

"Miss," Alayna heard from behind her, "you forgot your bag."

Alayna turned to see the skiff's captain waving the pink mesh bag with the cuffs, strapons and harness in it. Alayna blushed deeply and retrieved the toy bag from the laughing captain. When she turned John and Janice were even further away. Alayna followed deciding not to run to catch up. She knew they had done it on purpose, they didn't want to block anyone's view. She held the bag in her left hand as she walked along. Despite the fact that she was certainly not the only topless woman on the beach she felt as if everyone's eyes were locked on her body. It didn't make her uncomfortable but instead excited her beyond reason.

Alayna walked roughly 100 yards down the beach before turning towards the hotel. She could feel the wetness between her thighs as she approached John and Janice who had stopped on the stone walkway. It was impossible for Alayna to contain her smile or excitement.

"Well Alayna," John said with a serious tone, "the hotel has a very strict clothing policy." Alayna's smile disappeared as she listened to John. "Oh, don't worry yourself," John said smiling and dropping Alayna's sandals in front of her, "you just have to put something on your feet." John reached over and tugged Alayna's bikini top from her hip. "You seem to be enjoying this," John said looking at Alayna's hard nipples, "are you?" Before Alayna could answer she felt John lean close and quickly rub his hand over her crotch. She closed her eyes and trembled as his fingers grazed her hardened clit. "Oh I guess you are," he said smirking, "let's get you upstairs then."

"Yes master." Alayna whispered huskily.

John tucked Alayna's bikini top into his pocket and turned with Janice towards the hotel. Alayna let them get about ten feet ahead before following. When she walked past two gawking college-aged men who made no secret of staring at her, Alayna's heart skipped a beat. She turned to see the two of them staring at her exposed ass. Neither one looked away as they saw her looking back at them. Despite the fact Alayna barely had anything on she felt in complete control. Those two men wanted her for no other reason than the fact she was a sexual being. She doubted either one would even care what her name was if she told them she wanted to take them back to her room. Alayna was amazed at the power she now had. She was wearing what barely amounted to an eye patch and she was in complete control. That satisfaction carried her through the main lobby and to the elevators. John and Janice had taken the elevator up already so Alayna had to wait for the next one. She imagined how she looked to people passing by. When the elevator opened she waited to see if anyone would join her. She decided that if someone did she'd strike up a conversation just because she could. She wanted them, and herself, to know that she was completely comfortable with her nakedness. Alayna was disappointed when the elevator doors closed leaving her alone in the elevator. She decided to take advantage of it and slipped her right hand inside her bottoms. The elevator ride to their floor was short but Alayna imagined being sandwiched between those 2 guys she had seen. Alayna moaned as she touched her wet clit. The inside of her bikini bottom was soaked from her dripping pussy. Her imagination was just getting into it when the elevator doors opened on her floor. Alayna's eyes opened when she heard the elevator's bell. Luckily there was no one waiting on her floor to get on the elevator. They would have been in for an eyeful if they had.

When she stepped off the elevator to the floor their suite was located on, Alayna decided to keep her hand in place and to continue to tease herself. Alayna walked into the suite and removed her bottoms before even closing the door. John and Janice quickly descended upon Alayna's body. John grasped Alayna's arms just below the elbows and pushed them behind her back while pulling her body close to his. Janice removed the pink mesh bag from Alayna's hand but stayed out of Alayna's view.

"How did you enjoy your walk?" John asked in a low breathy voice.

"It was very exciting master," Alayna replied tilting her head back and looking up at John hoping for a kiss, "I had to touch myself in the elevator just to tease my clit a bit."

"And what were you thinking about when you did that?" John asked pulling Alayna closer.

Alayna could feel John's hardening cock through the material of his shorts pressing against her belly.

"These two college guys," Alayna whispered, "who stared at me up and down before I got into the hotel."

Alayna felt Janice fasten the wrist cuffs behind her back. When they were in place John released her arms but continued to hold her body close to his.

"Do you think they wanted you?" John asked in that same voice, giving Alayna a chill.

"I know they did master," Alayna said straining closer to John's lips, "I could see it in their eyes."

"It made you horny didn't it slut?" The word slut dripped off John's tongue, not as an insult but as a statement of arousal.

"It did master." Alayna said breathing harder.

Alayna could feel her desire growing. John was holding her tightly to his body and now her arms were bound behind her back and her ankles were being cuffed as well. She felt Janice stand and press her body into her back. Alayna was again the center of a sandwich. She no longer felt that she was a woman, instead she felt as if she were sex itself. She felt it oozing from her pores as her excitement grew. She wondered if she could orgasm in this position. She was so close she was sure it wouldn't take much more.

"Follow me." John said releasing her.

"Yes master." Alayna said trying to contain her disappointment.

Alayna noticed as she walked that the leather ankle cuffs weren't yet connected. She followed John to the suite's large 3 panel sliding door. Beyond the door were the clear blue ocean and the white sand beach. Alayna could see the people on the beach and the boats in the water. If she hadn't been so randy she would have certainly enjoyed the view.

"Stand right here," John said pointing to a spot on the floor, "and spread your legs."

Alayna walked to the spot quickly and spread her legs as wide as she could. She could feel the cool ocean breeze on her body. The breeze cooled the wet areas of her thighs and crotch causing Alayna to realize how wet she was. The breeze picked up as Janice locked Alayna's ankles with a spreader bar. Alayna's mind raced. Janice unlocked Alayna's wrists and lifted her arms above her head. A rope was looped through an eye bolt in the ceiling that blended in with the window treatment. If you didn't know it was there you would never have noticed it. John took the two rope ends and passed them through loops in the cuffs. The rope ends were pulled tight enough so that Alayna had to stand on her toes. She was stretched a bit but not uncomfortable. The breeze picked up again and Alayna's body was soon covered in goose-bumps.

Janice moved a small decorative wooden chair in front of Alayna with the back facing the bound woman. The back of the chair had intricate carving and did not block much of the breeze. Alayna watched intently as two long sticks were attached to either side of the chair back with white rope. John and Janice then kept their bodies between Alayna and the chair while they attached something to the sticks. A third stick placed directly in the center of the chair back was soon visible. Alayna had no idea what they were doing but couldn't help finding it exciting. When John and Janice stepped back Alayna saw the three wooden sticks extending from the chair. Tied to each stick were 5 or 6 brown feathers on small white strings. Janice slid the chair closer to Alayna who still looked quizzically at the chair. The breeze blew lifting the feathers so they fluttered. Janice moved the chair closer still until the feathers made contact with Alayna's body.

"Oh no!" Alayna squealed as the feathers tickled her belly and nipples.

"Ticklish?" Janice asked.

"Oh my God YES!" Alayna replied struggling to get away from the feathers. The breeze blew harder causing the feathers to flap over Alayna's nipples. The edges felt like they were flicking her nipples. "Ohhhhhhhh!" Alayna squealed trying desperately to move her body away from the feathers. Alayna felt as if she were going to pee right when Janice pressed her body into Alayna's back. "Ohhhh Mistress!!!" Alayna groaned loudly.

Janice had picked up a small massager with a soft multi-fingered attachment and began rubbing it on Alayna's clit. The distraction of the vibrator was enough to keep Alayna from peeing but the tickling of her belly and nipples was enough of a distraction to keep her from cumming. Alayna was in orgasm limbo!

"What's the matter slut?" Janice hissed in Alayna's ear.

"Ohhhhh mistress!" Alayna squealed, "This is too much!"

"Can't cum?" Janice asked licking Alayna's ear.

"Nooooo," Alayna whined, "I can't like this!"

Janice moved the massager from Alayna's clit to her nipples and back to her clit again. Alayna strained against the cuffs until her arms and legs ached. Her muscles were sore and, if possible, she was even hornier than when she walked into the suite! From the steady breeze off the ocean Alayna could feel her wetness extending down to her knees.

"We have a couple of things to get ready," John said from somewhere behind her, "but I'm sure the ocean breeze will keep your more than entertained."

"You're leaving me HERE!" Alayna screamed. "Oh master for how long?"

"Not too long," he replied moving into view, "but long enough to keep it interesting for you."

Without another word John disappeared from view.

"This will help," Janice said pressing something against Alayna's pussy, "or then again it might only make things worse."

"Ohhhhhhh." Alayna groaned as Janice slid two vibrating eggs into her sopping pussy.

"Those slid in nice and easy didn't they?" Janice whispered in Alayna's ear.

"They did mistress," Alayna panted, "what are they?"

"I'm sure you'll figure it out in a second." Janice said pulling away from Alayna.

"OH MY GOD!" Alayna screamed when Janice turned the two eggs up.

Alayna's entire body tensed as if struck by lightning. There was no escape for her. Just as she somewhat adjusted to the eggs vibrating off each other in her pussy the wind would pick up, flicking her burning flesh. The only part of her body that could move was her head which thrashed back and forth continuously. Her heart was pounding so fast she could actually hear the blood flowing past her ears. Alayna was on the verge of screaming again when John finally appeared back into view and removed the chair. Alayna collapsed against the binds, if her arms had not still been suspended above her she might have fallen on her face. The two eggs were finally shut off as well.

"How do you feel?" John asked as he moved close to her and undid her ankles from the spreader bar.

"Horny," Alayna said bringing her legs together and enjoying being able to stand flat footed, "exhausted, sore and super horny."

Alayna's thighs were slick and her pussy was throbbing. When she squeezed her thighs together Alayna could feel a chill racing up and down her spine.

"Good!" John replied pressing his body close to Alayna's and freeing her arms. "I find women are always more willing to please when they are super horny."

"I will do anything you want master," Alayna replied leaning back into his body, "anything at all."

"That is always wonderful to hear slut." John said reaching a hand between Alayna's legs and rubbing her clit. "In order to do that, we'll need to take these out."

Alayna spread her legs which put more pressure from John's finger on her clit. John's other hand wrapped around Alayna's waist and pulled her body into his tightly. Alayna felt her pussy stretch open when the first plug came out. She moaned softly when the second one followed it. Her entire body shook for a minute, Alayna was on the cusp of orgasm and she was intensely aware of it.

"Can you stand?" John asked dropping the two eggs to the floor.

"yessss" Alayna cooed.

"Follow me to the bedroom then." John instructed, letting her go.

Alayna's inner thighs ached as she pulled her legs back together and walked behind John. She could feel the incredible wetness between her legs and stared wantonly at John's back. Alayna imagined John's cock inside the shorts he wore and couldn't wait to feel it splitting her in two again. When she walked into the bedroom Janice was already there.

The bed was a massive king size with a white bug screen suspended from a wooden frame. The screen hung from the ceiling and was held off the bed by four tall posts and the frame between them. Janice was already naked near the center of the bed and waved Alayna onto it. Alayna climbed onto the bed facing Janice, hoping to embrace her lover.

"On your back in the center of the bed slut." Janice said looking into Alayna's eyes.

"Yes Mistress." Alayna turned onto her back positioning herself as close to the center of the bed as possible.

"Put your arms by your side." Janice instructed.

Alayna put her hands by her side and felt John take her left leg in his hand. She looked up at the frame and saw metal poles running inside the wooden frame. John lifted her right leg and moved it towards the right side of the bed. He took a steel cable from the pole and attached it to her cuff. The cable was held to the pole on a metal cuff. Janice attached her left leg to the opposite pole leaving Alayna's legs spread as far as possible. Alayna's wrist cuffs were then attached under her lower body with a wide leather belt.

"What do you think John?" Janice asked as she kneeled next to Alayna.

"Almost ready," John said with a smile, "help me move her legs up just a bit more. I want to fuck her sweet ass again tonight."

Alayna quaked at the thought and imagined John's thick rod impaling her ass again. She laid there helpless watching John and Janice moving the metal cuffs on the rods hiding inside the canopy frame. Alayna's legs were moved back until her ass was off the bed.

"That's much better." John said climbing onto the bed near Alayna.

Alayna looked up and saw that John had also removed his shorts. His cock was already semi hard and dangled near her face. Alayna licked her lips and stared at John's cock, wanting him to use her mouth to get it hard.

"We forgot one thing," Janice said leaning forward, "she asked to be gagged!" Alayna felt the familiar rubber taste of a ball gag pressed between her lips. The gag fit her mouth tightly and fastened behind her neck. "We're not going to do anything too extreme," Janice said leaning forward and pressing something into Alayna's left hand, "but if you need us to stop squeeze this." Alayna nodded that she understood.

"So," John said leaning over Alayna's face, "I understand from Camille that you like candle wax." Alayna's hips wiggled as she thought about how Camille had dropped wax on her pussy, clit and nipples. "Well we're going to have some fun with that tonight." John held up a thick candle that was a couple of inches across and lit it. "Although this will be a little different then what Camille did," John explained, "she used a small candle and put on one drop at a time. With this candle I will pour strips of hot wax on your skin." Alayna couldn't divert her eyes from the candle and the growing pool of wax. "Ready?" John asked holding it over her chest. Alayna nodded quickly. "Just remember to squeeze your left hand if it's too much," John said smiling, "I won't stop unless I hear that."

John slowly tilted the candle forward. Alayna watched as the leading edge of red wax dribbled over the side towards her skin. Alayna felt the hot wax land on her sternum as John poured a straight line about 3" long down her chest. Alayna gasped around the gag as the wax quickly cooled. Just as the wax cooled John poured another long strip of hot wax on her left breast next to her nipple. Alayna strained and arched her body as much as she could. The only parts of her body touching the bed were her arms and shoulders as the wax cooled again. Alayna began to relax again and felt another strip of hot wax land on her right breast. She looked up shocked to see Janice holding a large white candle similar to John's. The two of them alternated back and forth covering her breasts with wax with the exception of her nipples. Alayna breathed heavily through her nose. They paused long enough so that a sufficient pool of wax collected in the candle. Alayna closed her eyes and relaxed for a second. Just then she felt two hot wax strips being poured over her nipples.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers