Power Plays Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels smooth to me," Janice said as she moved her fingers over Alayna's smoothly shaven skin, "what do you think?"

"You do very good work." Alayna said feeling the skin just above her clit. "Thank you so much."

"Stand up and turn around," Janice said moving back, "so I can do the backs of your legs."

Alayna stood and turned around. She placed her hands on the bench and kept her back straight while leaning over. She was hoping that standing with her legs slightly parted would tempt Janice into touching her. Alayna even lifted her heels off the floor just at bit so that she was sure her pussy would be right in front of Janice's face. She closed her eyes as she felt Janice spread the shaving cream on her thighs. Janice used long smooth strokes and quickly completed shaving Alayna. Alayna could feel the water rinsing her skin clean. She didn't move and remained hopeful that Janice would touch her. Alayna felt Janice stand up behind her and press her body into Alayna's thighs.

"Soooo," Janice said placing her hands on Alayna's hips pretending to fuck her, "I take it you're as horny as I am right now."

"I am mistress," Alayna said looking over her shoulder wishing deeply that Janice were wearing her strapon, "who knew shaving would do that to me?"

"Why don't we dry off," Janice replied spanking Alayna's butt lightly, "and go have a little fun with John."

"I'd like that a lot." Alayna replied trembling at the thought of having John inside her again.

The two women quickly stepped out of the shower and dried themselves. They acted like giddy school girls as they walked into the bedroom. John was still lying in the bed, propped up on a couple pillows watching TV. Janice and Alayna walked towards the bed. When Alayna got to the closest side Janice pushed her towards the edge of the bed while continuing to the opposite side.

"Did you two have a good shower?" John asked looking back and forth between them.

"Oh we did indeed," Janice replied smiling over at Alayna, "I'm surprised you didn't come and watch."

"That good huh?" John said with a smirk.

"Well," Janice said crawling onto the bed, "not quite that good, but definitely good."

Alayna followed Janice's lead and crawled onto the bed as well. John reached out with both arms and placed them on the sides of both women. His hands moved up and down from their hips to the sides of their breasts. Janice and Alayna knelt on either side of him. Alayna looked to Janice and wondered what she was up to.

"We're going to do something a little different," Janice said leaning down and kissing John's lips lightly, "are you up for it?" John nodded. "Alayna," Janice said looking over at her, "take John's wrist in your hand and hand it to me."

Alayna grasped Johns left wrist lightly in her own left hand and lifted it away from her body. Janice slipped on top of John until she was straddling his stomach. She leaned forward holding both of his hands above his head which left her breasts dangling in front of his mouth.

"On the dresser over there," Janice said twisting her torso so that her nips came close to John's mouth, "are the wrist cuffs. Go and get them."

Alayna hesitated for a moment. She wasn't sure if she should do what Janice was asking. She determined that if John was really opposed to this he could easily overpower Janice. Alayna quickly jumped off the bed and grabbed the four cuffs she had worn hours earlier. When she crawled back up onto the massive bed she was shaking with excitement.

"What now?" Alayna's voice trembled as she asked.

"Here," Janice said lifting John's left arm towards Alayna, "put a cuff on him." Alayna struggled to fasten the cuff; her hands were shaking far too much. "Relax sweetie." Janice said using one of her hands to feed her left breast to John. Alayna took a deep breath and fastened the cuff to John's wrist using a small brass padlock to lock it in place. Janice smiled and moved John's hand back over his head. Alayna continued around fastening the cuffs to John's ankles and other wrists. John's two ankles were locked together as were his wrists.

"Okay," Alayna said moving next to Janice, "he's cuffed."

"Good," Janice said pulling her breast from John's mouth, "you and I will switch places. Keep him entertained while I tie him to the bed."

Janice slid off John's body and was quickly replaced by Alayna. Alayna suddenly felt powerful as she placed her hands on John's arms. She looked down into his eyes and could see the lust burning there. He was obviously excited by what was going on. Alayna leaned her torso forward positioning one of her nips against John's lips. He happily opened his mouth sucking and licking her nipple. Alayna moaned softly as John pinched her nipple between his teeth.

"All tied up," Janice said leaning onto the bed near John's face, "can you move?"

"Why in the world would I want to?" John asked as Alayna sat up.

"Well just remember you said that," Janice said kneeling next to Alayna, "because I'm going to have to show Alayna how to use this kind of situation."

Janice leaned towards Alayna and turned Alayna's head towards her own. Alayna responded to Janice's deep kiss. She could feel John's body move under hers as he was obviously enjoying what he was seeing.

"The thing to remember when you are in control," Janice said breaking their kiss, "is to take your time. He's not going anywhere anytime soon so watch and learn." Janice leaned forward cupping her right breast and placing it far above John's mouth. John craned his neck and opened his mouth. Janice slowly leaned forward until John's tongue could barely touch her nipple. "You see," Janice moaned, "you get what you want and he only wants more." Janice moved her breast around keeping her nipple in contact with John's rapidly moving tongue. "Now you try it." Janice said sitting back up.

Alayna leaned forward and grasped the headboard with both arms, her large 36C breasts hung over John's face. She could see the excitement in his face as she turned her torso placing her left breast over his mouth. Again John craned his neck upward and managed to flick Alayna's hard nipple. It took a little time but Alayna eventually got into the rhythm and soon had John's extended tongue flicking her nipple at her will.

"You can do that with much more than your nipple too," Janice instructed leaning in close to Alayna's ear, "why don't you tease him with a kiss."

"Think so?" Alayna asked winking at Janice.

"I see you're getting the hang of this." Janice smiled.

Alayna slid her body down John's until her mouth was inches from John's mouth. She could feel his heavy breath on her lips. Alayna slowly traced John's lips with her tongue. She flicked and teased John's tongue with her own before leaning up again.

"She is definitely getting the hang of this." John smiled gazing wantonly at Alayna as she sat up on his chest.

"Oh just wait," Alayna said leaning forward again, "I'm just getting started."

Alayna leaned forward bringing her breasts close to John's face but not close enough for him to reach. She used her left hand to sweep her long sandy blonde hair over to the right side of her head. Alayna leaned up just a bit placing her left breast over John's face. Alayna used her left hand to tug and roll her left breast until the nipple was rock hard. She could see John staring intently as she did. Her hand slid to the bottom of her breast and lifted it towards her mouth. Alayna looked at John's face while she licked her hard nipple. She did it nice and slow to not only coat it with saliva but to allow John to savor the show. When she had licked it long enough Alayna lowered her nipple just above the bridge of John's nose and began to slowly trail it downward. Her nipple left a thin trail of wetness down his nose to his lips. Alayna traced the outline of John's lips before continuing over his chin.

"Getting horny?" Alayna asked as she continued to slide down John's body.

"Oh yes!" John replied eagerly.

Alayna continued to move downward until her lips pressed lightly against John's forehead. She moved slowly, covering his eyes and parts of his face with soft kisses while her hair tickled the side of John's face and ear. Alayna's tongue teased John's lips and tongue before she continued further down to his chest. She let her tongue lightly touch his skin before each slow kiss all while keeping as much of her body in light contact with his own. When she reached John's abdomen he was already breathing hard.

"She is very good at this," Janice said from the side, "I can see just how excited she is making you John."

Alayna moved her head back and forth so that her long hair tickled John's chest and abdomen. John inhaled sharply as Alayna's tongue touched the tip of his cock for the first time. She kissed her way down his shaft to his balls, allowing her hair to tickle his throbbing cock. Alayna softly sucked each of John's balls before licking and kissing the insides of his thighs so that the rest of her long hair could tickle his most sensitive areas.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take!" John exclaimed.

"Oh I do," Janice smiled, "Alayna give me that hair tie you had."

Alayna handed Janice the hair tie wondering what she had in mind. She watched in amazement as Janice rubbed and gently pulled John's balls. Janice took the hair tie and twisted it into two loops in her free hand before stretching it and placing it carefully around the base of John's ball sac.

"Oh crap." John said letting his head fall back to the bed.

"You see Alayna," Janice said lightly rubbing John's balls, "it's not painful but it makes cumming almost impossible."

"That's amazing!" Alayna exclaimed staring at John's cock and balls. "We could ride him for hours then?"

"Pretty much." Janice said smiling and lowering her head to John's cock. "Come on, I'll show you."

Alayna followed suit and joined Janice. The two women licked their way up and down John's hard shaft swirling their tongues around his thick head. As one woman licked her way down, the other licked her way up. For John, it was exquisite torture. Alayna dragged her tongue up John's shaft and swirled it around the head before plunging her mouth downward on his shaft. Just as soon as Alayna's mouth released the head of John's cock, Janice's mouth plunged downward onto it. John moaned deeply as the two of them continued to alternate back and forth.

"Keep doing that Alayna," Janice whispered to Alayna as her head bobbed up and down on John's fat shaft, "I'm going to have some more fun."

Janice slowly kissed and licked her way up John's torso and turned back to smile at Alayna. Janice kissed her way across John's chest to his left nipple. Alayna watched intently as Janice used her tongue to circle John's nipple. She could feel his back arch and plunged her mouth down onto his cock again. Janice pinched John's nipple between her teeth. Alayna could hear John moan loudly as Janice sucked his nipple just as she had sucked Alayna's earlier.

Alayna had always relished in the power she felt when giving a blowjob. She felt like she was in charge when she sucked cock. The only time that changed was when Joe had made her keep her hands at her side and held her head while he fucked her mouth. With as little power she felt she had kneeling on Joe's floor having her mouth fucked sucking John's cock right now was the polar opposite. John was completely helpless as Alayna held his cock and balls in her hands and mouth. Alayna fully understood the exhilarating rush that comes with being bound and helpless. Alayna licked her way up the underside of John's shaft as Janice began licking and teasing John's other nipple.

"I can't believe he hasn't cum yet," Alayna said to Janice licking the tip of John's cock, "but he's leaking precum like crazy."

"And he won't cum," Janice said dangling her right tit over John's mouth, "until we remove that band."

Alayna looked down at John's swollen sack and thought of the massive orgasm he would have when his balls were finally released.

"Which I hope is very soon!" John moaned.

"And that mouth can be put too much better use." Janice said as she pushed her breast into John's mouth and smiled wickedly.

Alayna was amazed how bold Janice was being. Obviously Janice enjoyed the incredible feeling of power that Alayna was now experiencing for the first time. For his part John sucked on Janice's breast hard and certainly wasn't complaining about a thing. His cock constantly oozed precum and he gladly sucked or licked whatever was within reach of his mouth. Alayna had been in that position enough times herself to know just what John was feeling. She knew what it meant to be nothing but an object built for sex.

Janice reached a hand between her own legs as John sucked hard on her other breast. Alayna could see the wetness on two of Janice's fingers as she brought them back up towards her breasts. Janice rubbed her wetness on her right breast and pulled her left breast back from John's mouth. All Alayna could do was stroke John's cock and watch Janice intently. Janice traced John's lips with one of her wet fingers.

"Nice to know I'm not the only one who's this horny." John said licking his lips.

"We'll fix that soon enough lover." Janice whispered as John sucked her finger into his mouth. "What do you think Alayna?"

"I think John here," Alayna said playing with the large drop of precum seeping from John's head, "needs a good fucking."

"I think he's lubed up quite enough too," Janice said slipping her finger in and out of John's mouth, "time to go for a ride."

Janice slid her body slowly upward as Alayna backed up to give her some room. Janice straddled John's lap and slowly lowered herself onto his fat cock. Alayna watched Janice easily take John inside her; obviously he wasn't the only one that was well lubed. Janice lowered herself until she had taken as much of John's cock inside her as she possibly could, she leaned forward and began to ride him using her hands to hold her upper body in place.

"You don't have to sit there and watch," John moaned looking at Alayna, "I have plenty of other useful parts."

Alayna looked back and forth for a moment between John's face and Janice's.

"Sit on his face." Janice grunted. "Facing me, I need someone to hold onto!"

Alayna moved quickly and straddled John's shoulders until her pussy was directly above his mouth. John immediately began licking Alayna's clit as soon as it was within reach of his mouth. Alayna arched her body to get John's tongue in a better position to lick her. She placed her right hand on John's abdomen to support her body but was soon pulled into Janice's body. Janice was already very close to orgasm when she pulled Alayna's mouth to hers. She kissed Alayna with such passion and desire that it left Alayna breathless. Their lips only parted long enough for Janice to moan so deeply that Alayna could feel the vibration of Janice's voice on her lips.

Janice didn't stop after her first orgasm. She continued to ride John's 10" cock hard and fast. Alayna felt Janice's left hand move down her body and grasp her right arm. Alayna wasn't sure what Janice had in mind and she didn't care, John was sucking Alayna's clit between his lips and she was getting ready to cum too. Janice's hand reached Alayna's wrist and pulled it between their bodies.

"Rub my clit please!" Janice bellowed hoarsely.

Alayna was more then happy to oblige. Her fingers slipped between Janice's thighs and began quickly rubbing her clit much in the same way John's tongue was lavishing her own. Alayna buried her face into Janice's neck and moaned loudly as she came.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Janice moaned as she came hard.

Alayna could feel Janice gush around her fingers as her hands clawed into Alayna's back. Janice practically collapsed against Alayna's body breathing heavily.

"Your turn." Janice whispered huskily.

Janice moved slowly off of John's cock which was still rock hard. Alayna carefully crawled forward; concerned she might inadvertently kick John, and moved next to Janice.

"How long can you keep that hair tie around his balls?" Alayna asked looking down at John's swollen sac.

"An hour or so," Janice said still catching her breath, "but I've never left it on him that long for obvious reasons."

"Oh my God I can imagine!" Alayna replied taking John's cock in her left hand.

John's cock was slick with Janice's juices as Alayna stroked it and straddled his hips. Alayna positioned John's cock and easily slid it inside her. She was getting used to having his massive cock filling her pussy. Alayna took John's cock inside her pussy as deeply as possible before beginning to ride him. She held John's sides for support and watched as Janice stood up on the bed.

Janice used the frame Alayna had been tied to as a support and positioned her feet on either side of John's head. Janice slowly squatted until her butt was squarely on John's chest.

"Hold me up." Janice said over her shoulder to Alayna. Alayna immediately placed her hands on Janice's back holding her in place. Janice shuffled a couple of times but Alayna's view was blocked. "Okay, let me lean back into you." Janice said over her shoulder again.

Alayna let Janice lean back until her head was resting on Alayna's right shoulder. Alayna could now look down and see John's head propped up by a pillow buried between Janice's thighs. Janice turned her head and pulled Alayna's mouth to hers. Alayna and Janice kissed deeply. Alayna's hands went around Janice's sides and cupped her pert breasts. She could tell by the look on his face that John was enjoying watching. Alayna continued to ride John but concentrated more on her attention to Janice. She rubbed and bent Janice's nipples and kissed her ear and neck until the woman moaned loudly. Before Alayna knew it both of them were approaching orgasms.

Janice arched her body, pushing down on Alayna's shoulder with her weight. In turn Alayna's body pushed down harder on John's rigid shaft. Alayna unleashed a deep guttural moan as she came. Janice's hands gripped Alayna's squeezing her breasts tightly as Janice orgasmed.

"An hour huh?" Alayna said panting in Janice's ear.

"Yup," Janice replied, "but I'd be dead before that hour was up."

"Me too." Alayna chuckled.

The two women climbed slowly off John's bound body and lay on either side of him. John's face was covered with their combined orgasms. As if on cue the two women began to slowly kiss and lick John's face, tasting each other on him.

"You two are going to give me some release," John said exchanging deep kisses with both of them, "sometime very soon right?"

"I don't know darling," Janice said winking at Alayna, "I mean we have that long flight and my pussy is really sore." Alayna looked down and saw that Janice was lightly teasing John's wet cock with her fingers. "And poor Alayna," Janice continued trying not to laugh, "took the flight down with that plug, I think the girl needs a break."

"Oh you're killing me honey!" John replied trying to move his hips to get better contact with Janice's hand.

"I wouldn't leave you like this all day baby," Janice said leaning up and smiling wide, "and you know it." Janice stretched upward and unclasped John's wrist cuffs freeing his outstretched arms. "Don't move or I'll tie you right back up again!"

"Okay," John smiled interlocking his fingers behind his head, "you're the boss."

Janice slid onto her knees and turned her back to John before straddling him. Alayna was sure she would slip her pussy in front of John's mouth before sucking his cock. Instead Janice crawled slowly forward towards John's feet. Alayna sat up and watched wondering what Janice was up to. Janice straddled John's spread thighs and reached back for his cock. Alayna watched Janice slowly slip John's cock into her own asshole.