Power Plays Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel?" Alayna asked as she stood back up.

"Amazing," Joe said breathlessly, "and tired." Alayna reached up to unbuckle the first cuff on Joe's wrist. "Not yet," Joe replied, "one more thing my darling."

"What is that?" She asked lowering her arms.

"Kiss me," Joe whispered, "kiss me while I'm still your sex slave."

Alayna wrapped her arms around Joe and kissed him as he had kissed her so many times before. It wasn't a soft or sensual kiss, not even a passionate one, she took her kiss from him plunging her tongue into his mouth and holding his head in place with her hand. When she realized that Joe tasted his cum in her mouth it excited her more. She didn't stop until the two of them were breathless.

"Better?" Alayna asked still catching her breath.

"Very much so!" Joe replied licking the wetness off his lips. "I've never done that before."

"Done what?" Alayna asked undoing the first cuff. "Which part?"

"All of it Alayna." Joe replied. "I've never allowed anyone to tie me up before, never had anyone finger my ass, and never kissed a woman like that after a blowjob."

"I really need to untie you right now," Alayna said wiping away a tear, "I've never wanted to hug someone and be hugged by them as badly as I do right now."

"Well undo at least one leg first," Joe instructed, "so we don't fall over."

Alayna quickly fumbled with the cuffs undoing both wrists and his right leg. When that was done she stood quickly and pulled herself into his chest. She sighed softly when Joe's arms wrapped around her body and pulled her even tighter.

"Thank you." Alayna muttered not lifting her head from his chest.

"Thank you too." Joe replied.

When they finally stopped hugging Alayna bent down and undid Joe's last cuff. She could tell that above her he was stretching his shoulders and arms to get the blood flowing again after being stationary for so long. With his legs free Joe lifted each leg one at a time pulling his thigh into his chest. Then looking down he spotted something.

"What's this?" Joe said leaning down and picking up a small pink vibe.

"Oh," Alayna replies blushing deeply, "I was thinking about using that instead of my finger, but I decided against it."

"Maybe next time." Joe replied handing her the vibe and lube. "Put those back where you found them and I'll clean up here. You need to get to work sometime you know." Joe winked and smirked at Alayna making her smile.

She hurried off and put the lube and vibe where she had found it. When she returned Joe had the ropes untied and was coiling them. Alayna walked up kissed Joe softly on the lips before bounding into the house. She was on top of the world and nothing would change that! She stepped into the bathroom and washed her hands before putting on her dress and slipping her heels on. Alayna was out the door and walking briskly down the street to her house in minutes.

Alayna was certainly on top of the world by the time she got back to her house. She felt the tremendous relief of spilling her feelings to the man she loved and the lush excitement of having them returned in full. Then for him to give her trust to here so completely. It was impossible for her not to bounce through the house up to her bathroom to shower. She was beyond giddy.

"Time to slow down a bit," Alayna said as she picked up a razor, "this mood will change quickly if I cut myself."

Alayna's shower went without incident. She took particular care to show off to the cameras she knew about in her bathroom by bending and stretching as she dried herself. She didn't care who was watching! She was a woman in love and her man loved her back! As she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror she noticed that she even looked more alive. Maybe it had been spending the day in the sun with Joe that added color to her face and body. She felt as alive as she looked in her opinion.

Winking at her reflection in the mirror Alayna walked into the bedroom and for the first time knew exactly what she was going to wear that day. She opened her lingerie drawer and removed what she needed tossing them onto the bed. Alayna grabbed the dress she wanted from the closet and tossed it onto the bed as well. Alayna wondered if anyone who had watched her over the past few months would notice the difference in her. Dressing had always seemed like such a chore, she always wanted to dress to please Joe but now she wasn't worried. She knew it wouldn't matter to him what she wore, although her wardrobe meant she would always look sexy. It wasn't going to be easy to hide her feelings but she knew that she must. She certainly didn't want any undue attention and too many people knew her true feelings already. Alayna took a deep breath and dressed quickly.

Instead of putting on her dress and shoes Alayna carried them downstairs. She laid the dress over the back of a kitchen chair and started her coffee pot.

"Good thing I'm fucking the boss," Alayna whispered as she looked at the clock, "no one will complain that I'm late today."

Alayna was surprised when the doorbell rang. She looked at her dress but instead decided to slip on her shoes just in case there was a member at the door. They would certainly prefer she were wearing heels instead of a dress! Alayna hurried to the door and looked through the peephole.

"Oh MY GOD!" She squealed looking through the peephole. "I can have so much fun with this guy." Alayna stepped back from the door and looked at herself in the mirror. "Just a minute," she called to the door, "I'll be right there!" Alayna giggled at the weak but excited reply of 'okay'.

Standing in front of a full length mirror Alayna looked herself over. Her hair was pulled back but down in the back. The longer than shoulder length hair had a nice curl to it and highlights from spending so much time in the sun. Likewise her skin was also sun kissed and looked tanned, toned and healthy. It contrasted nicely against the pale peach push up bra which lifted her breasts to an almost unnatural position in her opinion. Alayna often thought she might bump her chin against them if she looked down to quickly! The bra, garter belt and thong were satin with a flowered lace overlay. She loved the color and Joe loved the way she looked in it. It was the perfect compromise. Her legs were covered with real silk suntan stockings with lace tops that connected to the garters and her shoes matched her lingerie and each had a small flower on the outside of the heels. Alayna shook her head a bit letting her hair fall behind her shoulders and walked to the door opening it.

"Hi!" She practically squealed looking at the delivery man standing at her door.

"Good morning." He said unable to contain his smile and looking her up and down several times.

Alayna watched his reaction to seeing her dressed for once. The last time he had come over she only had on socks and sneakers and the time before that even less. This time he seemed to enjoy looking even more.

"Is that box for me?" She said watching his eyes linger around her breasts.

"Yes," he stammered, "yesss it is."

Alayna reached out, leaning just a bit forward as she did, and took the box while his eyes drank in her cleavage.

"36 C in case you're wondering." Alayna whispered.

"Ummm, what?" The man asked finally looking into her eyes.

"My breasts," Alayna said winking at him, "they are 36 C. You seem to enjoy them so I thought I'd tell you."

"I enjoy everything about you." He replied turning bright red.

"Thank you." Alayna answered with a big grin. "Now can you help me with something?"

"Of course I can!" He replied eagerly.

Alayna took the box and tossed it inside the door before turning around and looking over her shoulder at him.

"Can you tell me if my seams are straight please?" Alayna said arching her back and leaning forward just a bit sticking her ass out towards him.

The reaction on his face was priceless. He was being given permission to stare at her long legs and bare ass. She let him look up and down a few times before interrupting.

"Well," she asked, "are they straight?"

"You don't have seams that I can see Ms." He replied sheepishly.

"Really?" Alayna replied trying to sound shocked. She bent forward more and placed her hands around one of her legs slowly rubbing it up and down. "You are right," she replied standing up, "these don't have seams on them. My mistake."

Alayna stepped back to close the door but stopped as the delivery man spoke.

"Can I ask you a question Ms?"

"Sure you can darling," she replied batting her eyes at him a couple of times, "ask anything you want."

Alayna was sure he would ask her name, or if she were single, or even if she wanted to go out with him. She was dead wrong.

"I noticed you have little red marks on your, ummm, back and.. well... your butt." He looked very uncomfortable as he asked and fidgeted terribly, "how did those get there?"

Alayna blushed so hard she felt her chest turn red as well.

"Oh those," she answered, "well can you keep a secret?" He quickly nodded yes. Alayna stepped closer to him, practically standing outside, and leaned forward to whisper as well as give him a better view of her breasts. "Yesterday I spent several hours tied up face down on a bed with my ass high in the air and a guy dripped candle wax all over me." The delivery man was unable to contain his look of shock as he inhaled deeply. "Then he fucked my brains out every which way you can think of. Does that answer your question?" He silently and slowly nodded yes. "Thanks for the delivery; I hope those are my new dildos!" Alayna said as she gave him a peck on the cheek and quickly backed into the house closing the door behind her.

Once again Alayna had left the delivery man speechless and staring at her door as she giggled inside. She just hoped he would be gone in the 5 minutes it would take for her to get ready. Picking up the box Alayna headed into the kitchen to pour herself a cup of coffee.

"Now I wonder," she said setting the box down on the counter, "who this could be from."

Alayna opened the box with a kitchen knife and removed the envelope inside. With one hand she unfolded the paper she withdrew from the envelope and with the other she poured herself a cup of coffee. Thankfully she set the coffee pot down before she started reading.

"Holy shit!" Alayna cried steadying herself on the counter.

Alayna left the coffee where it was on the counter and scurried to the front door grabbing her dress along the way. She pulled the dress on as she hurried to the car barely slowing past the guard shack. The 25 minute commute was made in record time. Alayna walked by her secretary only waving at her to sit back down as she kept going to Shauna's office.

"And where were you this morning?" Shauna asked knowing the answer. "I've gotten so used to walking in your front door without knocking I walked into it instead!"

"This morning was great," Alayna replied handing Shauna the note, "until I received this."

Shauna looked at the note and sat down immediately. Alayna watched as Shauna seemed to study every single word.

"Dinner on Wednesday," Shauna whispered, "with Michael."

"I was having such a great day until I read that." Alayna replied.

"What did this come with?" Shauna asked handing Alayna the note back.

"It was in a box," Alayna replied, "I never looked in the box. I can only imagine what he has picked out for me to wear."

"That night with Chris," Shauna started, "he's never bound anyone like he did with you. He told me this weekend that having YOU bound like that was Michael's idea."

"When I first went out with him before going to the manor," Alayna said sliding quietly into a chair and gazing off in the distance, "he pinned me against my car in the outside parking lot and fucked me 40 feet from the sidewalk where people were walking by. I don't know why I'm attracted to him, but I am."

"I know you are Alayna," Shauna replied walking around to hold her friend's hand, "but I know he doesn't care about you like Joe does. Can I tell you something?"

"Sure." Alayna said at barely a whisper.

"Before you came here I was probably going to end up with Joe," Shauna said squeezing Alayna's hand, "but he's absolutely nuts about you."

"Shauna I had no idea!" Alayna said looking up with tear filled eyes.

"It's not anything you have any control over," Shauna replied wiping a tear from Alayna's cheek, "and I'm perfectly happy with Chris."

"He was a nice guy." Alayna answered honestly.

"He is really sweet Alayna, he really is." Shauna replied trying to reassure her. "And I do love him."

"I'm glad Shauna," Alayna said squeezing her hand back, "when will that happen?"

"Later this month," Shauna answered, "I'll let you know." Shauna leaned forward and hugged Alayna. "Now can I tell you something else?" Shauna asked leaning up.

"Sure," Alayna answered wiping her eyes carefully, "but nothing major, I'm not sure what else I can handle today."

"Your blouse is miss-buttoned." Shauna said giggling.

Alayna looked down to see she was not one button off, but actually two buttons off. Part of her bra was visible. She wondered if her secretary had noticed and was flagging her down before she walked through the entire building flashing her bra for all to see. Alayna blushed, turning beet red from her chest to her forehead as she re-buttoned her silk cream colored blouse.