Power Plays Ch. 21

Story Info
Furniture shopping for a dungeon and a great night for two.
8.3k words
4.73
16.8k
3

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
135 Followers

Author's notes: I have been struggling to find and keep editors during this story-line so this story has been submitted without an editor going over it. I apologize for any grammatical errors in advance and I hope you find the story enjoyable despite that fact.

*

Alayna waited dutifully kneeling on the tile floor in Joe's foyer engulfed in confusion. Her eyes were downcast with her arms tightly at her side. Her confusion stemmed from her wardrobe. On Sundays when Alayna came over she would open the closet closest to the front door and put on whatever Joe had left in there for her. Typically that would mean a pair of high heels and not much else. For whatever reason today Alayna knelt bare foot and was wearing a green two piece bikini, a white sleeveless blouse tied just below her ribs and a pair of snug fitting denim shorts. This wasn't exactly what Alayna had in mind for a day of submissive sex with Joe.

Images of Pavlov's dog came into Alayna's mind as she heard Joe approaching. Instantly her mouth began to water and she imagined the feeling and taste of Joe's cock in her mouth. She loved his cock and enjoyed being his "favorite little cock sucker".

"Good morning Alayna." Michael said as he rounded the corner.

Alayna wondered if she were trapped in some sort of nightmare. She knew she was in Joe's house. What in the hell was Michael doing there?

"Good morning Michael." Alayna replied unsteadily.

Michael walked close to Alayna as he passed by. She braced for his touch but felt nothing.

"Thank you for coming over Michael," Joe said as he walked into the foyer, "I'll talk to you again soon."

"I look forward to it." Michael said from somewhere behind Alayna.

Alayna heard the door close behind her wondering if Michael were actually gone. She felt a light touch on her right arm gently lifting her. Alayna looked up to see Joe smiling down at her.

"Sorry," Joe said as Alayna got onto her feet, "I had to deal with a little business. I was hoping he would be gone before you got here."

"Business?" Alayna asked wondering if it was her boss at work talking business or a member talking business.

"It seems Michael allowed one of the women to walk home wearing nothing but pink body paint," Joe said looking Alayna in the eyes, "with a pig's snout, ears and tail." Joe wrapped his arms around Alayna hugging her tightly. "And with 2 people in the compound at the time delivering food I certainly can not have someone embarrassed like that."

Alayna hugged Joe back burying her face in his chest. As she hugged him Alayna noticed that Joe was also dressed more than normal as well. He wore a pair of denim carpenter shorts and an untucked collared casual shirt with socks and sneakers. She wanted to ask but knew that it wasn't her place to do so. So she waited for him.

"You've probably noticed," Joe started to say as he leaned back, "but we are doing something just a bit different today."

"I like different." Alayna said grinning wickedly back at him.

"I know you do," Joe said cupping and squeezing Alayna's butt with his right hand, "but today I need your help decorating a room."

"Decorating a room?" Alayna asked wondering if that meant she'd be suspended from a wall.

"Yup, we are going to a small furniture store I use from time to time," Joe said finally breaking their hug, "and you're going to help me pick out some things."

"That sounds fun." Alayna said amazed that she actually meant it as much as she did.

"But first you need something to put on your feet." Joe said looking down at Alayna's bare feet and pale pink painted toenails.

Alayna imagined that she would be wearing some low to mid heeled sandal and hoped it wouldn't be high heels with the denim short shorts.

"I have the perfect thing," Joe said walking to a nearby curio cabinet and opening a drawer, "these should fit nicely."

Alayna was shocked! Joe was holding a pair of white flip flops with decorative rhinestones on the straps. She knew Joe liked her better in high heels, he told her on more than one occasion that he loved how they enhanced the curve of her legs, flip flops were the last thing she expected to see. Since coming to the compound Alayna hadn't seen any of the other women wearing flip flops. Even sneakers were frowned upon unless you were actually exercising!

"You are full of surprises today." Alayna said unable to contain her surprise.

"Oh you have no idea." Joe said handing her the flip flops.

Alayna quickly slipped them on following Joe to the front door. The two of them climbed into Joe's Jaguar convertible and were on their way. Alayna slipped off her flip flops and let her bare feet rub against the floor mats of the car; she was amazed how soft they were for floor mats. It seemed to be so natural sitting in his car like this. Joe reached over and took Alayna's left hand from her lap and held it in his hand on the arm rest. Alayna was astonished how such a little gesture could mean so much to her. She truly felt connected with him

About 45 minutes later they pulled into a parking lot in an old mill complex. The large brick buildings which decades ago used to house a saw mill was now full of office space and stores. Alayna and Joe walked into a custom furniture store hand in hand.

"Can I help you?" A young casually dressed salesman asked.

"Is Bernie here?" Joe replied, "He's expecting me."

"Yes sir, he's out back I'll get him for you." The salesman quickly hustled away.

If finally dawned on Alayna that she had no idea what room they would be picking out furniture for. Joe hadn't mentioned it and she never asked.

"Joe, what room are you redecorating?" Alayna whispered.

"I'm having a special room put in downstairs," Joe responded, "and Bernie is a specialist when it comes to these things."

"A special room?" Alayna asked.

"Yes darling," Joe replied with a wink, "a room both you and I can enjoy."

Alayna felt both her arms cover with goose bumps at his mention of 'darling'. She wanted to ask more but was interrupted by a short older man wearing a brown leather apron.

"Good morning Joe," the older man said extending his very firm hand, "it's a pleasure to see you again."

"Good morning Bernie," Joe replied, "it's nice to see you too."

"And you must be Alayna," Bernie said taking Alayna's hand in his, "a true pleasure to meet you as well my dear."

"Thank you Bernie." Alayna replied blushing slightly.

Alayna was amazed by Bernie. He was easily an inch or so shorter than her with a halo of white hair. His hands were massive and muscular obviously from spending his life making a living with them. He wore a long sleeve plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a plume of white chest hair peeking through the top. His jeans were dusty and dirty but there was a sparkle in his eye of a man half his age. He had a grandfatherly look about him which made Alayna question what this special room was.

"Please if you would both follow me." Bernie said taking Alayna by the arm and walking towards the back of the store. "Jonathan don't worry," Bernie called back to the salesman, "I'll take care of these wonderful people."

They entered Bernie's workshop where various pieces of furniture were in different stages of construction. Even with all of those pieces the workshop was clean and very organized, Bernie was obviously a perfectionist and very detail oriented from the looks of his workspace. He led them around a corner to a large sliding steel door left over from the original mill. Bernie unlocked the door and slid it open letting his guests walk in. The room darkened as Bernie closed the door behind them. Slowly the lights came up in the room shining down on some of the most amazing dungeon and bondage furniture Alayna had ever set her eyes on! These weren't crude 2x4's covered in padding, these pieces were smooth finished and stained works of art. Alayna felt her entire body tremble with excitement as she thought of the possibilities in setting up a play room with Joe!

"Do you have anything in mind already?" Bernie asked from behind her.

"Actually Bernie I do have at least 2 pieces I would like to see." Joe replied moving his way casually through the pieces. "First would be a saw horse with knee and elbow rests."

"I have one right over here for you to look at." Bernie replied excitedly. "I think you will find it very suitable to your needs."

Alayna stood transfixed. The man who only moments ago seemed like a beardless Santa was a maker of fine bondage furniture. Joe and Bernie made their way to a corner of the shop/ showroom as Alayna stood in wide eyed amazement. They were halfway across the large room before Alayna realized they had even moved. She headed quickly in the same direction as them. The two men were standing in a corner discussing the piece of furniture there. The piece they were looking at was set in a mirrored corner.

"What do you think?" Joe asked looking at Alayna.

"That looks beautiful." Alayna answered.

Rather than it being a regular sawhorse with pads on either side this sawhorse had enclosed legs and rings that folded in and blended with the dark colored wood. The pads for the knees and elbows had a subtle curve to them as well to cradle the limb better. Alayna found the piece incredibly exciting.

"Miss Alayna," Bernie said lightly touching her shoulder, "if you wouldn't mind."

Bernie motioned for Alayna to get on the sawhorse.

"Ummm sure." Alayna answered not knowing what else to do.

"Please Miss," Bernie said lightly holding back her shoulder, "without the extra clothing."

"What?" Alayna asked softly not believing that the kind old man had just asked her to get naked.

"Just the blouse and shorts Alayna," Joe said reassuringly, "that's why you have the bathing suit."

"Oh, okay," Alayna answered quite relieved, "and the flip flops too I'm sure."

"Yes please Miss," Bernie replied, "thank you very much."

Alayna stepped out of her shorts and removed her blouse handing them both to Joe. She slowly walked barefoot to the sawhorse and mounted it by placing her knees onto the pads. Alayna leaned forward putting her forearms in the rests and closed her eyes. The sawhorse and leather filled Alayna's senses. The smell of the light brown leather and polished wood filled her nose. Her forearms, shins and torso were cradled with soft leather. The padded middle section that she rested her body on stopped just above her pubic bone and caressed her body to her breasts which strained at the string bikini top. Alayna lifted her head and opened her eyes staring straight into the mirror in front of her. With the exception of the two string straps tied which met behind her neck she appeared naked. Alayna turned her head to the right and looked at her body on the horse. Her thighs were bent beyond 90 degrees from her back which was also arched slightly giving her ass a longer more graceful curve. She could see her breasts practically falling out of the triangle cups of her bathing suit top. Alayna felt vulnerable and sexy in this position.

Bernie moved to her right and used his tape measure to check the height of her knees and elbows. Alayna could see Joe's eyes in the mirror looking up and down her body. The look in his eyes told her how excited he was to see her like this.

"I need to adjust one thing please miss." Bernie said softly.

"Of course Bernie," Alayna replied looking back at him, "do I need to move?"

"Not at all," Bernie said with a twinkle in his eye, "just let me know if you are comfortable."

Bernie adjusted the position of the knee pads up slightly. Alayna felt a more distinct arch in her back. It wasn't an uncomfortable arch but definitely made her pussy and ass far more accessible. Bernie measured again and scribbled the numbers down in his notepad.

"Now sir if you would please," Bernie said moving over to Joe, "I will need you to stand in front and then behind her to check the height."

Joe walked around to Alayna's front and reached down with his right hand gently cupping her chin. He lifted her head slowly and stepped closer positioning his crotch in front of her face. Alayna closed her eyes and imagined Joe plunging his cock into her mouth with her like this. With her eyes closed Alayna could feel and taste Joe's fat cock in her mouth.

"I think we should shorten the legs about an inch." Bernie said from the side.

"Yes Bernie," Joe said playfully rubbing his crotch against Alayna's nose, "I agree."

"And now the back please." Bernie said.

Joe lowered Alayna's head slowly and let his right hand trail up the side of her face and over her shoulder. Alayna felt Joe's fingers gliding over her back, tracing a lazy sweeping arch along her spine, all the way down her back. Alayna turned her head and watched as Joe stepped between her extended lower legs and feet. Joe placed both hands on Alayna's lower back sliding them outward and lightly grasping her hips. Seeing and feeling Joe there only excited Alayna more.

"Yes I think an inch on this side as well." Bernie said from the side opposite the mirror. "Also," Bernie continued, "if you move your right foot forward and press down the rear legs will lower an additional two inches for better access to the rear."

Joe stepped on the pedal hidden inside the leg lowering Alayna's ass two full inches. Alayna shuddered realizing that Bernie was referring to her ass and had devised a way to make it more accessible for her lover. She closed her eyes again imagining how it would feel to be bound in this position, unable to see behind her, and having to wait to feel Joe's cock entering her ass while she was bound on the sawhorse. Alayna trembled and quaked with excitement.

"What was the other piece you wanted to see?" Bernie asked.

"I want to see your chair," Joe answered without taking his eyes off Alayna's body, "the one with the adjustable back."

"Oh yes," Bernie said turning away, "I have one over here."

When Bernie turned Joe slipped his right hand underneath Alayna's bikini bottoms and let his fingers rub up and down her wet pussy.

"Like this bench sweetie?" Joe asked huskily rubbing his finger over her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh yesssss." Alayna whispered looking back at him in the mirror. "I can't wait to try it out in your house."

Joe slipped his hand out of her bottoms as quickly as he slipped it in and moved around Alayna and helped her off the bench. When they were finally standing in front of each other Joe lightly touched Alayna's lips with his wet finger. Alayna let him circle her lips coating them with her wetness before sucking the length of his finger into her mouth. Joe eased his finger out of her mouth and pulled Alayna in kissing her deeply.

"It may be my house," he said as their kiss broke, "but it will be our room."

Alayna felt her knees weaken and her heart race as Joe spoke these words. It was incredible for him to use the word 'our' when referring to something with her. Joe took her by the hand and led her to where Bernie waited for them. Alayna recognized the chair, it was almost identical to the one that Camille had Faye tied up to yesterday. Alayna couldn't wait to get in it in a more private setting.

"Have a seat please Miss." Bernie said patting the seat portion of the chair.

Alayna climbed up on the high set chair and noticed the mirror in front of her. She placed her legs over the cushions in the front of the chair which left her legs spread wide apart. She noticed that just below her feet were two small pedestals for her feet. The back of the chair was leaned back slightly which Alayna found to be comfortable when she leaned against it.

"When you will be in this chair," Bernie said looking at her dangling feet, "will you be barefoot as you are now?"

"No," Alayna blushed, "probably not."

"She'll be in heels most likely." Joe answered confidently.

"Okay, okay, I think I have something here." Bernie said looking left and right.

Without another word Bernie walked off to search for something. Joe walked between Alayna's legs and placed his hands on her bare thighs.

"I talked to Camille last night," Joe whispered gliding his hands up Alayna's sides, "she said you really liked watching Faye in it."

"I have no secrets with you do I?" Alayna whispered closing her eyes and wishing the bottoms of her bikini untied instead of having decorative metal squares holding the thin material in place.

"No you don't." Joe replied slipping his fingers over the sides of her breasts and pressing her hard nipples with his thumbs. "Do you want to keep secrets from me?" He asked rubbing her nipples through her top.

"Oh God no!" Alayna moaned softly.

Joe backed up as soon as he heard Bernie approaching leaving Alayna wanting much more. She looked at herself sitting on the chair again and imagined him fucking her like this with her arms and legs bound. Alayna wanted to rip her bikini bottoms off and beg him to do it right now. Bernie's hand lifting the back of her ankle snapped Alayna from her day dream. His strong hand had such a light touch against her skin. Bernie slipped a high heel onto her foot. Alayna wondered what kind of high heel a furniture maker would have in his shop but then she remembered that Bernie was no regular furniture maker. Bernie returned Alayna's heeled foot to its original position and adjusted the pedestal so her shoe rested on it. Bernie placed another shoe on Alayna's other foot and adjusted that pedestal as well before backing away and letting her see herself in the mirror.

"Nice choice Bernie." Alayna said looking at her shod feet in the reflection of the mirror.

"I agree." Joe chimed in.

Alayna noticed that Joe's eyes became more animated and lascivious. Alayna lifted her right leg which was closest to Joe and turned her ankle and foot from side to side modeling the shoe. The heel was black patent leather and easily 5" in height cut low in the front to shoe just a hint of her toes. What made the shoes more fitting was the 1/2" wide ankle strap with decorative brass padlocks on the outside of each. The straps actually closed with Velcro on the opposite side of the strap from the padlock. Alayna imagined having only those on while Joe had his way with her in any and every way possible in this chair. Bernie measured and had Alayna hold her arms out to the sides on the two arms which were horizontal to the floor. There were several attachments to keep her arms in place. Bernie measured and made constant notes. Alayna's favorite arm position happened when Bernie had Joe hold Alayna's elbows from behind. Having her arms held back arched her back and stuck her breast forward. Alayna's breath quickened as she viewed herself in the mirror. There was a noticeable darker spot on her bikini bottoms left by her sopping pussy.

"Joe." Alayna whispered. Alayna waited for Joe to lean forward so she could whisper in his ear. When he did she continued. "This special room of ours needs lots of mirrors."

"Of course darling." Joe replied winking at her reflection.

The seat bottom was cut in such a way to allow full access to Alayna's pussy and ass from almost any angle. This only added to Alayna's undeniable excitement. The only thing on her mind was Joe and the things she wanted him to do, the things she would beg him to do to her.

Bernie helped Alayna out of the chair but she insisted on keeping the shoes on. The old wood floor resonated with the sound of each step as she walked. He brought them to a low slung padded table and had Alayna lay on her back. The table was narrow and only supported Alayna's back and head, she felt as if she might slide off from her butt hanging off the end. Then Bernie and Joe lifted her legs straight into the air and discussed at length how far they should be bound apart.

"Why don't you just tie them up there and then figure it out from there?" Alayna asked.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
135 Followers