Power Plays Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

Alayna's ankles were then bound to two arms extending from the base of the table with white ropes which only added to her day dreams more. Joe stepped to the end of the table with Alayna's ass hanging off and put his hands on the outside of her spread thighs. As soon as Alayna felt Joe's hands on her she moaned deeply. Alayna flushed with embarrassment when she realized that Bernie had heard her as well. Bernie, ever the professional, kept taking his measurements and making notes on the pieces of furniture.

"Let me show you one other feature of this particular table." Bernie said walking Joe around to Alayna's head. Alayna looked up at Joe's beaming face upside down. "Lift your head please miss." Bernie asked. Bernie moved something behind Alayna's head before taking the back of her head in his hand. "Lower your head slowly miss." Bernie instructed.

Alayna lowered her head with the assistance of Bernie's hand until it hung off the end of the table. Now instead of looking upside down at Joe's face she was looking upside down at Joe's crotch. Her imagination went into overdrive as she clutched the brackets under the table so she could feel what it would be like to have her hands bound as well. It was official, Alayna needed to cum and cum soon. Bernie lifted Alayna's head again and replaced the section of the table underneath to support it. Alayna motioned for Joe to lean down so she could talk to him.

"Joe I realllly need to cum." Alayna whispered hoarsely.

"Right now?" Joe asked.

"You have nooooo idea!" Alayna whispered trying to convey her desperation. "I need 2 minutes tops! I'm on the verge of exploding as it is."

"Okay," Joe whispered kissing Alayna's forehead softly, "I'll see what I can do. Want us to untie your legs?"

"Oh hell no!" Alayna replied huskily.

Alayna disappeared into her daydream as soon as Joe stepped away. She focused on the feeling of the table and her bound ankles the smell of the leather and the way it felt to have her body so open for use. When Alayna looked up she noticed Joe and Bernie walking to the other side of Bernie's shop. Alayna leaned her head back and slipped her right hand inside her bikini bottoms jumping the instant she touched herself. Alayna picked her head up again, Joe and Bernie were inspecting a different piece of furniture so she took advantage of the situation. Alayna slipped her left hand inside her bikini top and lifted her left breast to her mouth. Alayna wasn't always a fan of having large breasts but they certainly came in handy at times! She pinched her nipple between her teeth and flicked it with her tongue while she rubbed her clit with two fingers. Alayna's legs strained against the ropes holding her ankles. She pressed her breast into her mouth as far as possible to smother her groan as she came. Alayna was breathless, her chest heaving, when she slipped her hand from her bottoms and replaced her breast in her top. No sooner had she laid her head back down then Bernie and Joe returned.

"Feel better miss?" Bernie asked as he began to untie one of Alayna's ankles.

"Yes." Alayna answered meekly shooting a look at Joe as he untied the other ankle.

"Please miss," Bernie said gradually lowering Alayna's leg, "you don't get far in my business without being able to read the emotions of a woman. I was told nothing, I simply knew."

"I hope you don't mind." Alayna said still blushing deeply.

"Not at all Miss," Bernie said taking Alayna's left hand to help her up, "I never mind knowing that someone appreciates my work. Plus we took the time to select a couple other lovely pieces that I know you will enjoy as well."

"So we are all done?" Alayna said standing up and leaning into Joe.

"Yes we are miss," Bernie replied, "you can keep the shoes as my gift to you. Please don't feel that you have to wear them out though."

"Thank you so much Bernie." Alayna said hugging the older man tightly.

"You are very welcome Miss," Bernie said with a fatherly smile, "I hope you will get a lot of use out of my furniture."

"Oh trust me Bernie," Alayna said squatting down and undoing the Velcro behind each strap, "we definitely will! Thank you again."

When Alayna squatted she could feel the wet fabric of her bikini bottoms against her skin. She was completely soaked! Alayna stepped out of the shoes and picked them up before heading back to pickup the rest of her clothing. The mirrors were still in place by the saw horse she had tried out earlier and hid nothing. Alayna's face was glowing and her cheeks were rosey, also the thin material of the bikini top did little to hide her two very hard nipples. Alayna put on her shorts and blouse tying it as she had before and walked back to see Bernie and Joe carrying her flip flops and heels.

"They will be delivered in a week," Bernie explained, "and I will be there the day after to put them together. No one will know what is in the boxes except for us."

"Very well then Bernie," Joe said shaking his hand firmly, "and thank you for everything."

"Yes Bernie," Alayna said leaning forward and kissing Bernie lightly on the cheek, "thank you."

"Let me get you a bag miss," Bernie said looking at her shoes, "I can't have my sales help asking me silly questions about women carrying high heels when they leave my shop. The next thing you know rumors will fly that I'm bringing women out back in my shop to have sex with them!"

"And that would be bad Bernie?" Alayna asked playfully.

"Not at all particularly considering how lovely you are," Bernie answered with a gleam in his eye, "but what would my wife say?"

Bernie put Alayna's shoes in a large brown bag and escorted them to the front door. Ever the gentleman Bernie held Alayna's arm the entire way to the door which he also opened for her.

"I can't believe he knew what I did!" Alayna said sliding into the passenger's seat still beet red.

"I hate to say it," Joe said as he got in the car, "but it was kind of hard to not know. I know I heard you at least once and when we got back you had a completely different look on your face."

"Really?" Alayna said amazed that she could blush deeper that she already was.

"Yes," Joe replied, "when we left you the look on your face was tense. You were obviously frustrated. When we got back you were amazingly relaxed looking, almost peaceful. Of course I immediately recognized the look I've seen many times before."

"I'm hoping to have that peaceful look later," Alayna said taking Joe's hand, "with some serious help from you!"

"Think it will take that much?" Joe asked squeezing Alayna's hand.

"Nope." Alayna replied with a wicked grin. "Not at all."

Alayna and Joe spent the remainder of their day out of the compound chatting with each other and just enjoying each others company. After 4 months of almost non-stop sex Alayna and Joe had their first date. They shared a quiet dinner at an open air restaurant by the ocean making small talk and enjoying each other's company. Alayna often wondered prior to this day what they would do if they weren't having sex, what would they find to talk about, and how they would spend their days? Those questions would never haunt her again. That evening Joe and Alayna pulled into his driveway and walked into his home. Alayna couldn't help but look forward to the day when it would be theirs together.

Once inside the house Alayna excused herself and ran upstairs to the bedroom. Several weeks before Joe had bought her a short black satin kimono style robe with small red hearts on it. Alayna slipped out of her clothing and put on the robe before pulling out her ponytail letting her long blonde hair cascade over her shoulders. Alayna looked in the mirror and loosened the sash to her robe just a bit so it barely held close and would only take a quick tug to undo. A small bottle on the dresser caught Alayna's attention, she grasped it quickly stuffing it into the pocket. When Alayna walked downstairs she found Joe in the living room seated in his favorite recliner still wearing his casual shirt and shorts. Barefoot Alayna walked forward until she stood in front of him and leaned down.

"I wanted to thank you for a fantastic day," Alayna said kissing Joe softly, "it was incredible." Alayna kissed Joe harder.

"I got you something else." Joe said between kisses letting his hands slide up Alayna's sides and rubbing her breasts through the satiny material. "It's right here on the table." Joe said before Alayna plunged her tongue into Joe's mouth and rubbed his cock through his shorts. "It can wait." Joe said breathlessly.

Alayna kissed her way down Joe's neck unbuttoning his shirt. Alayna followed her hands down Joe's chest with her lips, flicking his skin with her tongue before slowly kissing his chest. Her hands undid Joe's belt and shorts to find that Joe had nothing on under them. Alayna removed her robe slipping it off her shoulders as she straightened back up. She pushed Joe's shirt off his shoulders letting him work his arms out of it. Alayna slid Joe's shorts off him as well leaving him naked on the recliner. They looked at each other with lust in their eyes both drinking in each other's naked bodies before Alayna dropped to her knees between Joe's spread legs using her robe as a pad.

"I have been looking forward to this alllll day." Alayna said cradling Joe's cock in her hand and giving it a long lick up the underside of the shaft. "I wish I had known you didn't have anything on under your shorts."

Alayna circled the head of Joe's cock with her tongue. Using the underside of her tongue Alayna trailed her way down Joe's shaft to his balls which she softly sucked while stroking him. As Joe gathered her hair in his hands Alayna plunged her mouth down on his shaft sucking him hard as she withdrew her mouth. Alayna did this again and again listening to Joe moan louder and louder as she rubbed his balls with her free hand.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep this up." Joe groaned.

"Well I don't want you to cum just yet," Alayna said reaching down for her robe and finding the small bottle, "I wasn't thinking of having you cum in my mouth when I was on that furniture today."

Alayna held up the small bottle of lube she had put in her pocket and flipped open the top. With a mischievous grin Alayna drizzled the lube over Joe's thick shaft and head rubbing it in with her hand as she continued to stroke him. Alayna held Joe's shaft straight up and poured more lube directly onto the head of his cock before standing up.

"Feel like helping me out a bit." Alayna said as she began to turn around.

Joe immediately grasped the base of his hard cock and held it in place as Alayna turned her back towards him. Alayna reached down and spread her ass cheeks as she lowered herself until she could feel his head press against her asshole. With her ass wiggling just a bit to help lube her Alayna pushed downward feeling his head pierce her body. Alayna continued to lower her body inch by inch taking him deeper and deeper inside until her body rested against his. Completely impaled on his cock Alayna leaned back slowly and placed her legs outside Joe's. As Alayna leaned back Joe leaned back the upper part of the chair until all but their lower legs were reclined.

Joe wrapped his arms tightly around Alayna holding her to his body. With her arms placed over his the two embraced tightly. Alayna didn't move until Joe began to kiss her neck which caused her to begin to wiggle. There was a spot on Alayna's neck that Joe knew all too well and when he licked, kissed and nibbled it Alayna went nuts.

"What's this?" Joe asked grasping Alayna's right hand.

"It's the lube bottle." Alayna said with quick panting breaths.

"Hmmmm, I'll take that lover." Joe said removing it from her hand.

Alayna put her hands on the arms of the chair trying to get some leverage to lift her body. She wanted more than to just feel Joe inside her ass, she wanted him pumping his cock into her ass. She barely noticed him unscrewing the top to the lube bottle and only noticed it when he began to pour lube over her breasts and lower.

"Oh my God! What are you doing?" Alayna squirmed as the lube trail continued over her abdomen.

Joe didn't answer, instead he drizzled more lube over Alayna's clit and pussy before tossing the bottle aside.

"I thought you might help me rub this in." Joe said letting his hands glide up Alayna's torso.

He had poured so much lube onto Alayna's body that it dripped off the sides and down her pussy. When Joe's hands moved sensually up Alayna's body they pushed large pools of lube up towards her chest. Their four hands massaged and rubbed Alayna's burning flesh. Joe began to nibble and suck that spot on Alayna's neck while letting his hand slip down between her thighs.

"OoOOoOHHhhhhh!" Alayna moaned as his well lubed fingers slid over and into her pussy.

Alayna's hips began to buck wildly and her moans intensified. She came hard coating his and her fingers as she did. Joe slid his fingers out of Alayna's pussy and brought them to her mouth. Alayna was more than happy to greedily suck his two fingers like a cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

"I did mention I had a surprise for you didn't I?" Joe whispered in her ear.

Alayna couldn't imagine what kind of surprise would distract Joe while he had his cock fully impaled in her ass! He pulled his fingers from her mouth and grabbed a small gift bag on the table next to the recliner.

"Reach into the bag." Joe whispered licking the back of her ear. "You're going to want this right now." Alayna did reach into the bag and upon grabbing what was inside immediately pulled it out. "I bought a kit online," Joe said as she held it up, "and made a copy of my cock for you."

"Oh my GOD!" Alayna squealed as she stroked it with her lubed hands rubbing the cock over her breasts. "Now I have two of you!"

Joe pushed Alayna's breasts together pinching the nipples between his fingers. Alayna pressed the latex cock between her breasts until its head slipped through.

"Oh it's just the right size!" Alayna cooed flicking the head with her tongue. "I do love the way the head of your cock looks as it comes through my tits." Alayna said slipping the cock in and out of her breasts.

"Just think how good it will feel to have two of them inside you." Joe whispered nibbling her earlobe.

"Ohhhhh God Joe!" Alayna trembled and squirmed on top of him as spoke.

Alayna slowly moved the dildo down her torso using the lube on her body to coat it. The closer she got to her pussy the more she shook with anticipation. Joe could feel her chest heaving as Alayna circled her pussy with the dildo's head. The well lubed head moved over and around Alayna clit and pussy causing her to groan and flinch in ecstasy. Alayna howled when she slid it inside herself burying the dildo balls deep into her pussy. With two of Joe's erect cocks inside her Alayna gasped for air. The fact that Joe was still teasing her nipples by tugging and rolling them in his slick fingers while he sucked her neck didn't help.

"UUUGGGHHHHHH!" Alayna groaned deeply.

Alayna began ramming her pussy hard and fast with the dildo bouncing up and down with each hard thrust. Now with two cocks slamming inside her body Alayna could no longer form words. She simply groaned and moaned constantly as her gasping breaths allowed.

"Are you ready baby?" Joe grunted in her ear.

"YEEEESSSSS!" Alayna screamed.

She could feel his cock swelling inside her anus as it filled with cum. Alayna's world seemed to slow down. Each second took ten to pass. She was acutely aware of everything going on in and around her body. Alayna felt Joe's body tense under her and his hands grasp her breasts firmly. He leaned back lifting his hips and pushing into her ass even further than before. She could feel the head of his cock swell when he clenched it to try to hold back the waves of cum that were to follow. Alayna pushed the dildo as far inside her pussy as possible and felt the smooth undersides of the identical cocks pressed against each other inside her body. She opened her mouth wide to scream and arched her body but nothing came out. Then the first white hot jets of his cum splashed inside her colon splattering inside her body. Alayna felt it like fire inside her coating her completely. Jet after jet of his white hot magma assaulted the inside of her body. Alayna's own orgasm was just as fierce. Her body clenched tightly causing Joe to whimper behind her as her ass constricted around his cock. Alayna squirted her clear cum splashing it on her hand and coating her legs and abdomen. She felt it oozing down her thighs and lower abdomen coating her and Joe's bodies with her sticky honey.

"Oh Joe." Alayna said faintly. "I can't move."

After she spoke her body was rocked with an aftershock that made her tense all over again.

"You don't have too." Joe whispered coiling his arms around her. "We can stay her as long as you want."

Joe could feel their combined wetness coating his body and dripping onto the chair under him. He was fairly sure the towel he had hidden underneath him was completely saturated at this point. Alayna folded her arms over Joe's and interlocked her fingers with his. Her body was in a constant quiver as she let the dildo slide on it's own out of her pussy and Joe's cock slowly wilted in her ass.

"Do you have a blanket?" Alayna asked amazed by how her body was shaking.

"There's one folded over the back of this chair," Joe said slipping his right arm from under hers, "just hold still."

Joe was able to pull the blanket over the back of the chair with his free hand. He unfolded it on her lap spreading it over their legs before pulling it up over Alayna's torso. Joe tucked his arm back under the blanket and embraced Alayna tightly. The two of them sat in the slowly darkening room bathed in their own fluids with Alayna still shaking. The rested together for twenty minutes both too spent from their last sexual episode to even move.

"I need to wash you up." Alayna said exhaustedly.

"We can wash each other," Joe said gently kissing her shoulder, "in the shower upstairs."

Moving wasn't easy. Their bodies had long since stuck together but eventually they worked their way up onto their feet. Alayna took the clone dildo and cradled it to her chest as she took small, delicate steps towards the stairs. Joe grabbed the towel and wrapped it in the blanket leaving them on the floor before following Alayna upstairs. They reached the top of the stairs together and walked immediately into the master bathroom. Alayna was thankful for the walk in shower, her legs were still far to unsteady. Joe turned on the water and eased their bodies under it. Alayna leaned into Joe resting her head against his chest as the warm water poured over her body.

"Feeling a little better?" Joe asked quietly.

"Very much," Alayna said lifting her head slightly, "thank you."

Joe slowly turned Alayna to face the showerhead and lifted her arms so her hands braced herself on the wall in front of her. He washed her chest, abdomen and legs carefully being sure to be particularly gentle around her tender ass and pussy. When he was done he embraced Alayna from behind holding her tightly to his body.

"My turn." Alayna whispered.

Alayna slowly turned around and faced Joe taking the wash cloth from his hand. She washed his chest and arms before moving sensually downward. Alayna took her time washing Joe's cock, balls and his inner thighs before squatting down and doing the rest of his legs. When she stood Alayna moved around to Joe's back and washed his back and ass. After Alayna helped him rinse off. Joe turned off the water and grabbed an oversized white towel from the rack and proceeded to dry Alayna's body. She felt quite pampered by her lover and cherished it completely.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers