Power Plays Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

"If you keep doing this," Alayna said kissing Joe softly as he dried her shoulders, "and I'm going to get used to it."

"I don't mind if you get used to my taking care of you lover." Joe whispered in reply.

Alayna smiled and blushed at being referred to as Joe's lover. She grabbed a second towel and began to dry Joe which he certainly didn't protest.

"Ready for bed?" Joe asked when Alayna was done drying him.

"I just have to comb out my hair," Alayna replied working her fingers through some of the knots, "or else it will be a nightmare in the morning."

Without a word Joe took the towel he had dried her body with and put it on the small chair in the bathroom. He had installed a makeup table and chair last week and now was the perfect time to put it to use. Joe guided Alayna to the chair and sat her in front of the mirror. He leaned over and took a brush from the table and began to run it through her hair working from one side of her head to another. Alayna simply watched his reflection in the mirror while he worked through the knots in her hair. She suppressed a giggle at his nervousness to pull the brush too hard. Alayna couldn't remember ever having her hair combed out by anyone but a hairdresser. It was an experience she hoped Joe would repeat.

"All set?" Joe asked looking at Alayna's reflection in the mirror.

"Yes, thank you." Alayna said smiling back at him.

Joe took her hand and helped her out of the chair. He guided her next to him and before she knew it swept her off her feet. All Alayna could do is put her arms around Joe's neck and hold on as he carried her to the bed. Joe lovingly placed Alayna on the bed and climbed over her rolling her body half on top of his as he swept a single heavy cotton sheet over their bodies. Alayna placed her head on Joe's chest, the sound of his beating heart ringing in her ear, and pulled herself into him wrapping both her arms and legs around his body. A moment later she was asleep.

The next morning Alayna put on her flip flops, denim shorts and tied the sleeveless blouse around her midriff before walking back out. Neither she nor Joe had set the alarm clock and she was running late. She walked briskly to her condo and noticed the UPS truck in front of Shauna's house. Tim the delivery guy was bringing a box to Shauna's house. Alayna decided she HAD to do something. She strode confidently toward Shauna catching her eye halfway up the driveway. Alayna pointed at Tim and winked. Shauna took the box and put it on the floor behind her.

"Good morning Timmy!" Alayna said walking up behind him and squeezing his ass with her left hand.

"Holy shit!" Tim jumped. "Oh, good morning."

Alayna continued forward putting her hands on Shauna's hips and slowly pressing her body against the doorframe. Shauna's hand cupped Alayna's breast outside the thin material of her blouse closest to Tim. Alayna pressed her body against Shauna pinning her against the doorframe and leaned in. Shauna and Alayna kissed deeply, so deeply that Shauna squeezed Alayna's breast without thinking about it. Tim stood completely awestruck watching them kissing as if the entire world disappeared. Finally their kiss deep kiss broke but not before several smaller, more tender kisses did their lips finally separate.

"Get anything good?" Alayna asked the breathless Shauna.

"No idea." Shauna replied.

"I'll be back later to check," Alayna said winking at her as she let go, "have a great day Timmy!"

Alayna began to walk away but paused to give Tim a playful but firm swat on the butt before practically skipping to her condo next door. Alayna showered and shaved quickly. She knew Shauna would have to leave for work before she was ready but she didn't want to be late 2 Monday's in a row. Alayna still managed to be 10 minutes late walking in the door but no one was going to ruin her great mood! She walked to her office to check in with her secretary and then down the hall to Shauna's. There was so much to tell about her weekend plus she wanted to hear about Shauna's weekend with John and Janice.

"So Shauna," Alayna said walking into her office, "how was your weekend?"

Alayna stopped in her tracks unable to believe what she was seeing.

"Good morning Alayna." Michael said from behind Shauna's desk.

"Good morning." Shauna said curtly. "Michael will be taking over for me here when I leave in a couple weeks, so I'm bringing him up to speed."

Alayna could tell Shauna wanted to say more but couldn't. Instead Alayna and Shauna stood dumbfounded looking at each other.

"I should let you two get back to work." Alayna said slowly backing out of the office.

When Alayna reached the doorway her heart was racing. She walked straight to Joe's office. Alayna waved Joe's secretary back into her chair and walked straight into his office. It took all Alayna's self control not to start yelling when she walked in.

"I know, I know," Joe said putting his hands up defensively, "I should have told you yesterday."

"You knew yesterday!" Alayna seethed.

"Yes," Joe replied cautiously, "that is part of what I had to talk to him about yesterday morning as well."

Alayna crumpled in the office seat not knowing how to react. She felt betrayed and now wondered what in the world she would do with Michael working in such close proximity to her. She imagined what he could do to her at work and began to panic. Her breathing quickened and she felt light headed.

"What if he calls me into his office," Alayna started on the verge of hyperventilating, "and has me suck him right there with the blinds open? People only think you and I are having sex, they will KNOW with him!"

"No they won't Alayna," Joe said rushing to her side and taking her hand, "I've seen to it."

"How?" Alayna said slowly calming herself.

"First because of the pig thing he's suspended for 2 weeks." Joe explained. "Between that and everything he needs to learn before Shauna leaves he has far too much on his plate to even think your name."

"Really?" Alayna asked feeling a little better.

"When Shauna is officially done here she actually won't be done," Joe continued, "she and Michael will need to go and meet a couple of her bigger clients out on the other coast. And I certainly wouldn't send him with her while she was still available."

"That makes sense." Alayna replied amazed how her trust in Joe had soothed her nerves.

"I don't want you to panic," Joe finished, "I like to keep my friends close but my enemies closer. And that's right where he is!"

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers