Power Plays Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
134 Followers

Alayna remembered relieving herself in front of the two attendants the morning of her initiation as well. She was amazed how she could sit there and pee with her legs spread at the time, just like Faye was doing now. Jaquie and Alayna eased Faye into the tub when she was done on the toilet and Jaquie handed her another note. Once again Jaquie led the way out. Instead of retreating to the hallway Jaquie and Alayna sat in the bedroom chairs and waited. Earlier Jaquie had called the bath 'marinating time' which is exactly what Faye was doing now, marinating. They would wait an hour and then go in and shave her. The time was agonizing for Alayna. Every moment she spent in the manor reminded her of her training here or of the other initiations she had been to downstairs. She remembered the anxiousness of the women getting prepared in the locker room and their parade downstairs. John, with his magnificent 10" cock and Janice had taken her out of that parade once. Alayna's nipples hardened at that memory. Her first time with a woman had been in the kitchen downstairs. Alayna trembled anxiously unable to look at the clock any longer she closed her eyes. Without her even thinking about it her hands began to roam. Her fingers rubbed across her breasts lightly squeezing them and bending her nipples. Alayna bit hard against the gag to keep from moaning too loudly.

"Don't make me have to handcuff you slut." Camille said walking into the room.

Instantly Alayna sat ramrod straight with her eyes locked straight ahead. Any desire she had to touch herself had evaporated instantly.

"That's better," Camille said walking over in front of Alayna, "just keep in mind who you are here for." Alayna could barely look above Camille's black leather pencil skirt until Camille lifted her chin with a finger. "Stand up," Camille instructed, "lets see how one of my favorite students is doing."

Alayna stood up wishing Camille had stepped back. Instead Camille hadn't moved and was mere inches from Alayna's body. Alayna's nipples touched the silk of Camille's blouse teasing her still hard nipples. Camille slid her fingers around Alayna's wrist cuffs and between them and her flesh to see if they were tight enough. Alayna was very happy she had made sure to put them on just right. When Camille slipped a finger between Alayna's thighs Alayna inhaled deeply around the gag. Camille lifted Alayna's chin again with her finger while she slid the other one between her pussy lips. Camille made Alayna watch as she brought her finger to her mouth and sucked it

"Delicious as always." Camille said after slowly withdrawing her finger from her mouth. "Keep something in mind tonight Alayna," Camille said huskily, "probably for the first time in his life the man you are about to meet will have two naked and submissive women waiting to do whatever he says. If he says to do jumping jacks in your 5" boots then you'll to them until your tits ache." Camille accented her point by squeezing and hefting Alayna's breast. "Chances are though he won't last long," Camille said grazing the tip of Alayna's nipple with her thumb, "and you'll wish you were downstairs with a pussy in front of you and a cock behind you." Alayna moaned softly as Camille continued to play with her nipple. "Just pay attention to Jaquie," Camille said releasing Alayna's breast finally, "and she'll show you what to do."

Alayna nodded affirmatively and clenched her thighs tight wishing she had something between them right now. When Camille walked away Alayna closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Over the time she had been trained by Camille or just spent time with her Alayna had experienced some of her most intense orgasms and most horrifying moments. Even still Alayna had a deep affection and respect for Camille.

When Jaquie touched Alayna on the shoulder Alayna jumped. Jaquie pointed at the clock, the hour was up. Once again Alayna followed Jaquie into the bathroom where Faye had fallen asleep soaking in the tub. Jaquie gently woke Faye by caressing her shoulder and pointed Alayna to a pair of large fluffy white towels. When Faye stepped out of the tub the two women carefully dried every inch of her body before having her sit on the edge of the tub. Jaquie had Alayna shave the lower part of Faye's leg while she concentrated on her mound and inner thighs. Jaquie was quick and efficient in her shaving of Faye and in no time at all Faye was silky smooth below her hips. Faye was then seated on a small backless chair and had her finger and toenails painted by Alayna and Jaquie. Jaquie helped Faye to her feet and had her hold up her arms. As she stood there Jaquie handed Alayna a jar of coconut body butter. Alayna followed Jaquie's cue and started at the opposite ankle as Jaquie. It didn't take long for Alayna to start getting lost in rubbing Faye's skin.

Faye was several inches shorter than Alayna and had a small but very toned body. Alayna had found her very attractive the first time she had seen her two weeks ago and now that she was touching her Alayna was getting excited again. When Alayna reached Faye's upper thigh she considered a quick brush of the body butter over Faye's pussy or even quickly grabbing her butt.

"Almost done?" Camille called from the doorway.

Alayna nodded yes briskly. Any thoughts she had of touching Faye had been quickly dashed by Camille's arrival. Then Alayna remembered the same thing happening when the attendants had been covering her in body butter as well. Obviously Camille knew the girls very well and Alayna was no exception.

"Leave us." Camille said the instant Alayna and Jaquie were done.

Alayna and Jaquie walked quickly out of the bathroom. When Alayna stopped in the bedroom Jaquie took her by the arm and escorted her back on to the hallway. Alayna knew better than to delay or try to find out why, instead she simply followed and stood in the hallway next to Jaquie. Several minutes later Camille walked out of the hallway without a word. The instant she passed Jaquie had Alayna by the arm again and brought her into the room. Jaquie handed Alayna a brush to brush out Faye's hair while she did her makeup. When Faye's makeup and hair are done Alayna and Jaquie bring her to the bed to get dressed.

"I can't wait to see what I am wearing tonight." Faye said with bubbly excitement.

Jaquie handed Alayna a garter belt to put on Faye while she put one of the silk lace top stockings on her leg. They get both stockings on her and had her stand to fasten the garters. Then Jaquie put the ¼ cup bra on Faye, the small ¼ cups lifted Faye's B cup breasts while still leaving a majority of them exposed. Faye then stepped into a pair of black leather heels just as Camille walked in.

"Nicely done," Camille said to Alayna and Jaquie, "go outside and wait for me."

The two women walked quickly to the hallway to await Camille. They were there for several more minutes when Alayna realized the discomfort in her toes and feet from standing in the heels so long. Her breasts also ached from swinging back and forth every time she took a step. Finally Camille walked past followed by Faye. Jaquie took Alayna by the arm and they followed behind the other two. This time they went downstairs. As they walked Alayna noticed the collar had been placed around Faye's neck and a tray around her waist. Faye's wrists were also locked behind her back. Alayna remembered what it felt like to be walking like that and knew that Faye had a small silver chain with two nipple clips on either end tugging with every movement. The memory of that was more than enough to have Alayna dripping wet again. Jaquie stopped Alayna at the bottom of the stairs as Camille and Faye walked to the kitchen. Alayna was thankful to have the distraction of her horniness dampen the discomfort in her breasts and feet.

"This is Jaquie," Camille said as she walked up with a man Alayna hadn't seen before, "and this is Alayna."

"Nice to meet you both." The man said looking them both up and down thoroughly.

"These two women are yours for the night," Camille said with a smirk, "they will do everything and anything you tell them to do without question. Isn't that right girls?"

Alayna nodded yes knowing it was the only correct answer to give.

"Why don't the two of you take Kenny upstairs," Camille said stepping back and waving Alayna and Jaquie forward, "and Kenny if there is any problem please let me know. I handle all forms of discipline here."

"Thank you Camille." Kenny replied unable to take his eyes off the two partially clad women in front of him.

Jaquie stepped forward, with Alayna quickly following suit, and took Kenny's arm leading him towards the stairs. The room they brought Kenny to was opposite and just down the hall from the room Faye had been in. That room was also the room Alayna stayed in during her week here. Alayna paused for a moment when she stepped into Kenny's room. The last time she had been there she had looked in to see Michael curled up in a bed with 2 women. She imagined that Faye would probably suffer the same fate tomorrow morning and for a moment felt sad for her. Alayna shook off her feelings. Tonight she wasn't allowed to think of Faye. It wouldn't be right. Like the other women Alayna had learned there could be no jealousy between the women. It just wasn't possible. They were all in the same position, like sexual Stepford Wives, but available to anyone in the membership.

"You two are quite stunning." Kenny said separating himself from them and looking them up and down.

Alayna had noticed the change in him. His first glances at them when he approached them had been tentative, almost like he was doing something wrong. Now his look was more ravenous, he wasn't looking at two naked women ashamed of getting caught staring, he was looking at his property. Kenny moved towards Jaquie just out of Alayna's view. Instead of looking over Alayna decided to keep stare straight ahead. When he came into her view Alayna almost jumped. His hands came up and Alayna braced herself inside. Instead of touching her Kenny's hands went behind her head and unclasped her gag. He removed it and held it in his hand with Jaquie's.

"I hope you two don't mind," Kenny explained, "but I prefer to take my time a bit and enjoy all the two of you have to offer."

Despite his leering look there was a kindness to Kenny that Alayna could see. He was roughly 6' tall and dressed in a charcoal gray suit that made him look a little older than his actual age which she guessed at about 30.

"So you are Alayna?" Kenny asked taking Alayna's hand and shaking it.

"Yes sir." Alayna said not knowing what to expect next.

"And you are Jaquie then." Kenny said taking her hand as well.

"Yes sir," Jaquie replied, "Nice to meet you Kenny."

It was obvious to Alayna that Kenny was unsure of what to do next. She was sure there weren't many men who had ever been given two women and told to do whatever he wants. She wasn't sure what to do next and hoped that Jaquie would do something.

"Have you ever seen two women together in real life?" Jaquie asked in a low almost husky tone.

"Not really." Kenny said blushing slightly.

"I only mean to suggest sir," Jaquie said more innocently, "if you wanted we could put on a little show for you. That is until you wanted to join in. Would you like that sir?"

Alayna was amazed how well Jaquie had broken the obvious tension that Kenny had been feeling. She was sure that this was not the first time it had happened. Alayna felt Jaquie's hand on her lower back pulling her nearer and turned to face her. She moved her arm around Jaquie's body and pressed her chest into Jaquie's crushing their breasts together.

"Start kissing me slowly." Jaquie whispered into Alayna's ear so Kenny couldn't see.

Alayna kissed Jaquie's neck gingerly softly flicking her tongue on Jaquie's flesh before pressing her lips against her. She kissed her way around Jaquie's neck and along her shoulders as Jaquie spoke.

"Soon you'll come to realize," Jaquie said pulling Alayna closer, "that the only goal of the women here is to please the men in the membership. Men like you Kenny." Jaquie pushed Alayna down further easing her towards her breasts. "Just like Faye," Jaquie said lifting her chest higher, "we have been trained to forgo our own pleasures and concentrate on the pleasure of the members." Jaquie moaned when Alayna pinched her nipple between her teeth and flicked it quickly with her tongue. "Neither Alayna nor I had ever been with a woman until we came here to the manor."

"I see." Kenny replied, "Wouldn't you be more comfortable on the bed?"

"Your right sir." Jaquie replied pushing Alayna off her breasts.

Jaquie took Alayna by the hand and led her over to the bed. Out of the corner of her eye Alayna could see Kenny remove his suit jacket and take a seat in a chair near the bed. Jaquie sat on the bed with her back facing Kenny before sliding into the middle and lying backwards. Spreading her leather clad legs Jaquie gave Alayna a smirk as she reached down with her right hand spreading her labia open. Alayna looked at Jaquie remembering how horny she had been all day. She would have enjoyed teasing and slowly kissing her way down Jaquie's long leather covered legs. Instead Alayna climbed onto the bed on all fours and lowered herself onto her elbows between Jaquie's outstretched thighs. Alayna greedily lapped at Jaquie's pussy savoring the taste of her wetness before moving up to her clit. By propping herself up on her elbows Alayna's hard nipples rubbed against the satin sheet. Alayna was able to look up and see Jaquie's hands tugging and teasing her nipples and the entranced face of Kenny. Jaquie gradually slid up the bed until her head hung over the edge. Alayna continued to lick Jaquie and watched as she motioned for Kenny to come over. The bulge in Kenny's pants was undeniable and he had obviously been rubbing himself through them. Alayna was impressed how deftly Jaquie undid Kenny's belt and pants, even more so considering she had done it upside down. Once his cock was free Kenny wasn't shy about plunging it into Jaquie's mouth. Alayna continued to lick and suck Jaquie's clit while she watched Kenny fuck her mouth and throat. Two pairs of hands teased and tugged Jaquie's nipples. Alayna felt the rounded part of the backs of Jaquie's boots pressing against her lower back. Jaquie spread her legs further apart and began humping Alayna's mouth.

"Holy shit!" Kenny cried out.

Alayna could tell from the tensing convulsions of this body that Kenny was cumming. She felt incredibly jealous of Jaquie because she was still incredibly horny. A moment later Jaquie began flooding Alayna's mouth with her own orgasm. Jaquie's heels dug into Alayna's back until she lifted her lower body off the bed while she came. Kenny took a step backwards while Jaquie lowered her legs. Reaching up for his cock Jaquie stroked and milked it.

"Why don't you let us clean that up for you sir." Jaquie said reaching for Alayna with her other hand.

Alayna quickly crawled up Jaquie's body getting on top of her but Jaquie rolled them onto their sides facing each other. When Kenny put his cock between them she understood why, if she were on top Kenny's view would be blocked by Alayna's head, in this position he could see everything. Alayna and Jaquie licked up and down the length of Kenny's shaft. She could taste his cum on Jaquie's tongue as well as his shaft which only made her greedy for more. Jaquie pushed Kenny's cock into Alayna's mouth with her tongue allowing her to suck the shaft while she licked his balls.

"Are you two trying to get me hard again?" Kenny asked playfully.

Alayna swirled her tongue around Kenny's shaft and sucked it hard into her mouth. She wanted his cock hard again and then she wanted it inside her!

"Would you like us to stop sir?" Jaquie asked between licks of his balls.

"Oh I don't think so," Kenny answered moving his hips back and forth a bit, "particularly not what Alayna is doing with her mouth."

Jaquie slowly worked her way up Kenny's body kissing and licking until she was standing straddling Alayna. She squatted just enough to position her breasts in front of Kenny's face leaning back so Alayna could watch. With her left arm propping her up Alayna began to touch herself with her right hand teasing her nipples for a moment before the desire to have her pussy touched overwhelmed her. Her fingers rubbed and plunged into her pussy. Alayna looked up to see Kenny doing the same to Jaquie as well. Finally Alayna could feel Kenny getting hard in her mouth! Her eyes rolled back in her head in anticipation.

"Seems you are ready sir." Jaquie said looking down at Kenny's hardening cock. "How would you like us?"

Alayna kept sucking and licking Kenny's cock hoping that he'd be plunging it into her pussy soon. She felt his hand on the back of her head and took his cock as deep inside her mouth and throat as possible. When she heard him groan slightly she knew he was enjoying what she was doing.

"I think I want a little pussy," Kenny said brazenly, "hop up on all fours Alayna."

Alayna eagerly moved up onto her hands and knees and backed up until her knees were on the edge of the bed. She waited patiently, each moment passing painfully slow, until she felt the head of Kenny's cock slide into her pussy. Alayna squeezed her pussy around Kenny's still growing cock. When Alayna felt Kenny's hands squeeze her hips tightly she clenched the bed sheets and braced herself. He did not disappoint her.

The slapping sound of Kenny's body meeting Alayna's filled the room. Jaquie eventually slid in front of Alayna positioning her pussy in front of Alayna's gaping mouth. Alayna could barely focus and was only able to occasionally lick clumsily. Jaquie twisted her body so she could use her right hand by positioning her arm almost under her body to bring herself to orgasm. When she felt Kenny start to slow down but still needed him to fuck her hard Alayna slipped her arm underneath her and used her hand to rub and caress his balls. She had already cum once from his cock battering her pussy but she needed another.

"Holy shit! HOLY SHIT!" Kenny cried out.

Alayna felt his cock swell inside her. His hands gripped and pulled her flesh as he pushed as hard and deep into her as he could. Alayna collapsed forward onto her shoulders resting her head on Jaquie's thigh while she frantically masturbated inches from her face. Alayna gasped loudly and tensed all over.

"OOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Alayna moaned deeply.

Alayna came moments after Kenny finished filling her with cum. She could feel their combined wetness trickling down her thighs and clenched her pussy around him to keep the warmth from escaping. The three of them lay motionless and exhausted.

"Mind if I interrupt?" Camille said from the doorway.

No one knew how to respond and three pairs of eyes stared blankly at Camille.

"You have about 10 minutes to get him cleaned up and downstairs," Camille said leaning against the door, "they are almost done with Faye."

Jaquie moved first turning and crawling off the bed. Kenny moved back slipping his now limp cock out of Alayna. When she felt Jaquie's hand on her body Alayna backed off the bed. The two women walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once again Alayna followed Jaquie's direction. Once they got the shower water running Jaquie and Alayna went back to the bedroom and escorted Kenny into the bathroom. They didn't wash his hair but instead washed his body quickly.

"There you are sir." Jaquie said shutting the water off. "Now we'll dry you off and help you get dressed."

"Thank you," Kenny said sounding physically drained, "I hope Faye is okay."

"I'm sure she is far more than fine sir." Jaquie said with a smile.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
134 Followers