Power Plays Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

Joe removed the ice cube pouring a larger pool of excite just above Alayna's clit. She couldn't feel the excite there at first because of the ice, but as it began to seep over her clit Alayna gasped loudly. She felt a new light buzzing sensation against her clit. With her limited range of motion Alayna tried to wiggle herself closer to it but whenever she did it would seemingly move away. Joe had suspended a vibrator near Alayna's clit held only by a couple strings. He watched as the increasingly frustrated Alayna tried to enjoy the buzzing and get more of it where she needed only to have the vibe move back as she tried to press into it.

"Need to cum?" Joe asked dripping of cockiness.

"Oh God yes Sir!" Alayna replied her chest heaving.

"How badly?" Joe asked wanting to really hear how wound up he had gotten her so far.

"Ohhhhhhh soooooo bad!" Alayna cried. "I'm just sooooooo horny!"

"Mmmm I know," Joe replied playing with the controllers for the various vibrating toys inside and attached to Alayna, "but isn't a horny slut a happy slut?"

Alayna trembled at his calling her slut. She hadn't remembered him ever calling her that but right now she loved it! It only served to heighten her mood more. "OOOOOhhhhhhhhh YESSSSSSS!" Alayna hissed. "But one orgasm isn't too much is it? Please!"

"When I'm done one orgasm will be all you can handle. Have some water." Joe said softly opening the plastic valve.

Alayna pursed her lips against the head of the dildo and sucked hard, taking in the cold water. The only time she stopped was when Joe removed the plug and eggs from her body. Alayna was sad and felt a little alone with the sudden feeling of emptiness she was experiencing.

"Ready for more?" Joe asked leaning forward pressing his nose to hers.

"Always sir." Alayna responded tilting her head hoping for a kiss.

Joe pressed his lips against hers, their mouths opened and their tongues darting out dancing with the others. Alayna felt his passion and desire through his kiss which left her breathless. After the kiss broke she felt him start to untie her from the chair. However, the blindfold was never removed. This time Joe cuffed Alayna's hands behind her back tightly. Having her hands behind her made her feel more vulnerable, which didn't help with her current level of excitement. If anything it made her hornier. Then Joe grabbed her tightly by the arm. Gone was the slight teasing from earlier where he led her around without touching her, how he grabbed her arm and moved her like a possession.

"I'm going to uncuff you," Joe instructed, "when I do you will lean back and lay down."

"Yes Sir." Alayna responded quietly.

She felt her cuffs being released, and even without feeling anything behind her began to lean back to lay down. Eventually she felt something padded and covered in soft leather against her butt. She lay quickly, keeping her arms tight to her sides. Joe moved quickly around her attaching her right cuff and then the left to the underside of the platform Alayna was on. Alayna recognized what she was laying on, it was the same piece she was on when she masturbated in the furniture store, which meant her legs would soon be lifted and spread as far as possible.

Joe didn't disappoint. Alayna felt her legs being lifted and spread until her inner thighs ached opening her pussy up to the cool air of the room. Suddenly when the nipple clips started to vibrate again Alayna remember just how horny and desperate for relief she was.

"Ohhhhhhh Sir!" Alayna groaned grinding her hips in the air. "OHhhhh please!"

"You do realize that in this position," Joe said lifting her head slightly and dropping out the support under it so it hung off the edge, "I could fuck you anywhere and in any way I wanted!"

"YESSSSssssss Sir!" Alayna hissed wanting him to fill any and every hole.

Joe moved slowly around her and silently undid the front of his pants exposing his hard cock. Alayna was still blindfolded and had no idea Joe had taken his cock out, if she had she would have began drooling and begging for it. Joe stopped by Alayna's ass leveling his cock with her pussy. He knew he'd be able to push inside her in one thrust with how wet she was.

"So that if I wanted to ram my rock hard cock into your pussy," Joe said burying his cock into Alayna in one hard thrust, "I could do it just like this."

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Alayna squealed savoring the hard penetration.

"Like that?" Joe asked leaning into Alayna burying his cock inside her.

"I LOVE YOUR COCK SIR!" Alayna yelled knowing if he just kept his cock inside her pussy she'd cum soon.

"I know you do slut." Joe said pulling his cock back out and turning the vibrating nipple clips all the way down.

Alayna was crushed. His cock had been so warm and fat inside her and now it was gone. If she wasn't so distracted with how horny she was she may have cried.

"Sir please!!!" Alayna pled.

Joe rammed inside her again and again bringing his cock out so that only the very tip was inside her before burying it so hard and deep in her that his body slapped against hers loudly. He watched Alayna's reactions and knew she'd orgasm in no time if he kept this up. Instead Joe stopped and pulled out without a word.

"OH NOooooo! Sir!" Alayna called out.

Joe walked quietly around to Alayna's head his cock dripping with her wetness and precum. This time he leveled his cock an inch from Alayna's lips and waited. She was breathing hard and it was only a matter of time for her to open her mouth; and when she did he would fill it with his cock. Alayna went to plead again only to be rewarded by a mouthful of cock.

"You see slut," Joe said moving his cock in and out of Alayna's mouth as she sucked ravenously, "anywhere I want."

Alayna moaned around his cock only to feel it press further down her throat until his pubic bone rested against her chin. Joe pulled it out so the tip was against her lips and pushed it in again just as deep. He loved that he could fuck Alayna's mouth like her pussy in this position and she loved it too. Alayna sucked and devoured his cock with each thrust, but as suddenly as it began it stopped.

"Sirrrrrrr!" Alayna called out."

Joe walked around Alayna again back toward her legs and slipped on a lubricated condom. He knew she'd expect him to fuck her ass next but knew he'd have to lube himself and when he put it in her ass he wouldn't fuck her anywhere else. Joe didn't want to be done quite yet and didn't want to limit himself to where he could cum. He poured more lube on the condom and got ready to ram into her again. The plug had loosened her up before so he knew she was ready for it.

"Yes my slut?" Joe asked unable to hide his confidence.

"Please Sir," Alayna plead unable to figure out where he was, "I need your cock!"

"Okay." Joe replied as he pushed his cock into Alayna's ass as deep as he could.

"OHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAaahhhhh!" Alayna groaned and yelled.

She had never been penetrated like that before in her ass. The sudden thrust into her ass wasn't painful as much as it was surprising. Joe gave her no time to recover and immediately began pounding her ass with his cock as he had done with her mouth only moments ago.

"Ohhhhhhh YESSSSSS!" Alayna screamed, trying anything she could do to push her body towards Joe's jack hammering shaft. "OH FUCK ME SIR!!!" She screamed.

Joe felt his balls tense and sensed his own desire to cum approaching. He wasn't ready quite yet either, but instead of stopping or slowing his pace, he slammed into Alayna's ass a couple more times before pulling out completely. The feeling of rapid penetration and stark emptiness was driving Alayna nuts. Joe pulled off the condom and tossed it aside. He placed his hand over Alayna's pussy letting his thumb press lightly against her clit.

"How horny are you now?" He asked confidently.

"I need to be fucked Sir!" Alayna groaned loudly, still grinding her hips into the air. "Hard and fast like you just were. But until I can't take it anymore! Please Sir, FUCK ME!"

Instead Joe untied Alayna's legs lowering them to the floor. She was now more confused than ever. He undid her wrists helping her sit up and relocking them behind her back. He lifted her by the arm roughly and started moving her forward. Suddenly he stopped her and pulled her into his body from behind. Alayna's hands were in the perfect position and wrapped around Joe's hard cock.

"So you want to be fucked?" Joe whispered in her ear.

"Oh YES! Please Sir!" Alayna replied.

"I'll bet it doesn't matter where either does it?" He asked.

"Nooooooo." Alayna answered knowing that he could fuck her in any hole and bring her to orgasm right now.

"I'm all for giving you what you want slut." Joe replied wickedly. "Just a couple more steps," Joe whispered as Alayna's body shook, "but then the teasing will begin again until I'm ready for you to cum."

To make his point Joe retrieved a fresh butt plug from next to the sawhorse that Alayna stood in front of and lubed it. He pressed Alayna's shoulders forward slightly and easily slipped the fat plug inside her ass.

"Oh God." Alayna trembled.

She was escorted forward not knowing where she was and for that matter not really caring as long as it led to orgasm. Suddenly she was stopped and turned left. Joe released her hands and left her there for a moment. Once again Alayna's thoughts ran wild. She had no idea how long she had been bound the first time but was sure Joe still had plenty of time and plenty of ideas still. His imagination seemed limitless.

"Step forward just a bit," Joe whispered in her ear, "and move your hands in front of you."

As Alayna followed Joe's directions she felt the sawhorse in front of her. Her body shuddered again. She imagined how she would look and feel bound on the sawhorse with her ass in the air once again totally exposed to him. Putting her knees in the custom made kneelers Alayna leaned forward until her chest rested on the padded sawhorse. She felt the pronounced arch in her back when she settled her forearms into padded rests. Alayna adjusted her forearms and knees feeling amazingly comfortable in such an awkward position.

"Comfortable?" Joe asked securing her ankles with the cuffs.

"Mmmmm yes sir." Alayna cooed hearing the chains being attached to her wrist cuffs.

When Joe stood he placed his hand on Alayna's shoulder and slowly walked around her. As he moved he kept his hand on her skin letting her know that he could touch her anywhere he wanted. Joe walked around Alayna's legs gliding his hand over the bottom of her butt and up her crack touching the base of the butt plug before sliding it back down and around the other side. Once again he watched her reactions to his movements. Alayna's feet and hands clenched whenever his hand got close to one of her sensitive areas. The ever present ache of the nipple clamps became more evident as they hung downward below her breasts, even the slightest movement would send them swining back and forth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy!" Alayna groaned, feeling her nipples vibrate and ache even more.

"I'm glad you are enjoying that plug," Joe said rubbing his hand over it again, "but eventually I'm going to have to take that out."

Joe slid both his hands over Alayna's rounded ass. The position of her body made it even move pronounced than normal. He had always been a leg and ass man which made his attraction for Alayna almost immediate. She was tall with long, lean legs leading up to her perfectly rounded bottom. What drew him to her even more was how she could go from being the savvy business woman who worked for him and controlled multi million dollar deals to the wanton slut chained in his basement. Tomorrow she would be back in the office at work but with a simple phone call she'd be sprawled across his desk begging him to do anything to her and meaning it completely.

"I'm in no position to rush you." Alayna said wanting to be able to do just that.

Continuing to rub his hands over Alayna's ass Joe chuckled slightly. He reached down to the built in shelf in the sawhorse between Alayna's knees grabbing one of the eggs positioned there. Joe placed the egg between Alayna's smooth mound and the padded top of the sawhorse before turning it up halfway. The sensation was just enough to tease Alayna without letting her cum. His hand moved back up the outside of her thigh to her ass. Alayna was rocking back and forth as best she could causing the vibrating nipple clips to tug and sway.

"Ooooooooooooo!" Alayna moaned wishing she could lower her clit further onto the egg.

Joe took his left hand placing his index and middle finger on the base of the plug and used them to rock the base back and forth. He watched Alayna's body strain on the sawhorse as he continued to tease her with his hand on the plug. By now he had taken his right hand off Alayna's body without her noticing and waited for just the right moment. Joe removed his hand from the plug letting is slide slightly up her crack and watched as Alayna's tensing sphincter pulled the plug in as it clenched. Just after it stopped Joe watched Alayna's body relax, when it did his right hand crashed downward quickly on Alayna's bare right ass cheek.

"OHHHHHH GOD!" Alayna screamed at the unexpected clap and sting on her ass.

Joe's hand rubbed the 4 red finger and palm mark on Alayna's ass watching her reactions again. She didn't complain, she didn't whimper, instead she did exactly what Joe knew she would, Alayna surrendered to him completely. Just a few weeks back Alayna had tied him up, his first time ever, in his own back yard and been the "top". Today Alayna was all "bottom" Joe thought spanking her right cheek again. The individual fingerprints blurred into one as Joe spanked Alayna again while watching her sphincter clench around the plug faster.

"Trying to fuck yourself with the plug?" Joe asked backing away from Alayna.

"Yesssssss!" Alayna moaned desperately.

Joe walked slowly to the other side of Alayna's body and waited. As soon as he saw her relax Joe spanked her left butt cheek twice. The position of her arms and legs in the cradles didn't allow Alayna to move at all. She wanted to roll her hips and try to pull the plug in deeper even though it couldn't do in any further. Alayna felt warming lube being poured between her cheeks and oozing down around the plug.

"Just relax for me slut." Joe said softly.

Then his fingers grasped the base of the plug and pulled it so the bulbous head stretched her backside before letting it slip back inside her. Alayna grunted as her body sucked the plug back in, just after it did Joe spanked her again. She clenched her ass tightly pulling the plug in and squeezing it tightly pushing her insides against it. Alayna's ass was on fire and all she wanted was to be fucked. Joe tugged the plug and released it again and again spanking Alayna each time alternating when he pulled and where he spanked.

"I am so fucking HORNY!" Alayna screamed feeling every inch of her aching body. "PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME!"

The only part of her body that could move was her head, which Alayna thrashed from side to side trying to find Joe despite her blindfold. Joe ignored her pleas and continued to tease her with the plug and the occasional spank. Her ass was beat red and positively radiating heat. He turned up the egg vibrating near her clit driving her even wilder with desire.

"JOOOOEEEEEEEEE!" Alayna cried out. "MAAASSSSSSSTTTEEERRRRRR Please!"

"Yes slut?" Joe asked quietly leaning in close to her ear.

"Anything Master," Alayna trembled at the word again, "anything you want, use me for your pleasure!"

"Oh slut don't you worry," Joe said grasping the plug again, "I'm going to push you to the very brink."

Joe pulled the plug from Alayna's ass tossing it in a bin underneath the sawhorse. Alayna suddenly felt empty and craved to be filled again, she wouldn't have to wait long.

"I brought you a couple other toys." Joe whispered. "Just relax." Joe's voice was so soft and mellow but it was impossible for her to relax.

Joe poured lube between Alayna's cheeks letting it seep down over her ass. He reached over to a small cabinet and removed a dildo rubbing it between her cheeks and coating it with lube

"Mmmmmm that feels nice and warm." Alayna moaned wishing she could arch her back more so he could ram it inside her.

"I had a small cabinet installed," Joe informed her letting the dildo slide over her puckered hole, "which heats the dildos and lube to body temperature. What do you think?" He asked as he popped the dildo inside her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I so needed that!" Alayna groaned.

"Somehow I think if this dildo were made of ice you wouldn't care would you my precious little slut?" Joe smirked.

"You are right Master!" Alayna cried out squeezing the sawhorse with her thighs. "But I would LOVE it if it was your cock!"

Joe attached the base of the dildo to an aluminum shaft which was connected to a piston type motor. Alayna never saw it when they came in and had no idea that this machine could fuck her for hours and never get tired or soft. When she felt the dildo slowly move in she assumed it was Joe's hand pushing it. Instead his hands were adjusting the throw of the piston; how far in and out of Alayna's ass it would go. Joe opened the cabinet again removing a second dildo and began rubbing it around Alayna's dripping pussy. It slid in even easier that the first dildo and was soon attached to a similar aluminum arm and piston.

For her part Alayna was not quite in heaven but she was getting there. The two warmed dildos moved in and out of her body at a slow but steady pace, each one coming all the way out to the tip and then pushing back inside the full 7 inch length of the shaft. Those combined with the egg buzzing firmly near her clit Alayna knew she would cum very hard very soon. The constant tugging and vibrating against her nipples from the clips ached and burned but added to her dire sense of need for orgasm.

"How does that feel?" Joe whispered from next to her.

"It's a start," Alayna replied shocked to hear his voice so close to her ear, "I mean great, but how are you doing that from here though?"

"Oh I got a couple toys," Joe said kneeling closer to Alayna's face and taking it in his hands, "they could go on and on for hours on end." He watched Alayna's body shudder and could imagine her eyes rolling back in her head behind her blindfold. "Plus they can go faster or even slower if I wanted with a simple control."

"Oh my God!" Alayna cried out thinking what it would be like to be fucked like this for hours.

Joe reached over with one hand and picked up the controller from the cubby in the other side of the sawhorse near Alayna's head. He placed the small rectangular controller between her shoulder blades and returned his hand to her face.

"Do you feel that on your back?" Joe asked watching Alayna quickly nod her head affirmatively. "That is the controller," Joe continued enjoying his control over her, "that runs those two dildos pushing into you right now. Wouldn't you like to get your hands on those?"

"OH MY GOD YES!" Alayna moaned wanting the two dildos plunging into her to go faster.

Joe stood up holding Alayna's head in his hands and pressing his cock against her lips. She opened them, pursing her lips around his cock, and greedily sucked him trying to pull him into her mouth. Joe slid it in slowly savoring the feeling of her tongue on the underside of his shaft. Alayna breathed heavily through her nose continuing to suck him more and more into her mouth. Finally she was rewarded with the feeling of his lower abdomen pressing against her nose and forehead.

Alayna felt Joe lean forward and squirt more lube between her butt cheeks which slowly trickled down coating the dildo pumping her ass at a maddeningly slow pace. Joe slowly fucked her mouth and throat holding her head with his hands. From behind her head Joe manipulated the controllers increasing the pace of the pistons. He paused the one in her pussy momentarily so that as one went in the other pulled out. This wasn't the first time Alayna had felt three cocks inside her body but it was the first time that one person could control and manipulate the pace for the most dramatic effect. Alayna moaned around Joe's cock making her mouth feel like a vibrator to him.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers