Power Problems

Story Info
Fun while the power is out.
1k words
4.03
21.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark, eerie and empty house that my girlfriend and I were together in, sitting and watching a movie. We were lying on the couch as we watched the movie; I was on my back with my head on a pillow as you laid on your back on my body, with your head resting at my shoulder.

To be honest, I had no idea what was going on in the movie, as I was spending the whole movie taking in Carla's perfect body. I trailed my eyes down her curvy chest, the shadows from the TV emphasising her soft breasts. I continued looking down to her stomach, which was exposed from her shirt riding up her body because of our play-fighting earlier. As I took in her bare thighs, glad she hasn't readjusted her skirt, the TV and DVD player suddenly flickered off.

"Carla? I think we've lost power."

"Yeah. Scott, I can really feel your heart beating." I heard her whisper from just below my chin.

"You can?"

"Yeah. It's beating very hard, and fast." She breathed.

I slid my hand down to her bare stomach before moving it up and across her chest, cupping her left breast. "As is yours."

I felt her turn around and sit up. I could feel her weight on either side of me on the couch. I couldn't see her at all in the pitch darkness of the house, but I soon realised her knees must have been on either side of my knees. I suddenly felt her lips close over mine as her hands started unbuttoning my shirt. I pushed my tongue out to slide between her wet lips as we circled our tongues together. I felt her hands separating from one another, as she opened up my shirt.

As we kissed I traced my fingers down her stomach and down the front of her skirt, trying to find the bottom of it in the darkness. I pushed her skirt up and fumbled my hand around between her legs, finally finding her panties. I breathed heavily when her wet tongue suddenly slid over my beating heart, taking me by surprise as I slowly rubbed my fingers up and down her panties.

I found the straps of her panties before I slowly pulled them down her legs, down below her knees. I left my hand at her knee as we kissed again. I concentrated on the feeling of her tongue flicking around my own in the dark night of the room, it felt like it was the only thing that existed. But, I remembered it was my turn to surprise her.

I smiled to myself as I quickly slid my hand up the inside of her thigh and buried two fingers straight into her wet pussy. "Oh Scott!" she moaned as I felt her body rising up off mine. I pushed my fingers in and out of her pussy, which was resting just below my crotch. I soon took notice of my hard cock straining in my boxers when I felt her hand on my jeans fumbling to unbutton them in the pitch-black room.

I felt my jeans open up and her hand sliding into my boxers, which grasped around my hard cock, pulling it out. She raised up I could pull them down to my knees, like her panties as she held onto the base of my cock. I felt her lower down slowly and moaned loudly as I felt her wet pussy lips stretching around my hard cock. I was taken totally by surprise as she sat down on my lap, my cock deep in her pussy.

"You have no idea how hot this is." I heard Carla say from above me.

I laughed. "Well...actually I do." I said as I found the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head.

"Mmm" She moaned as she started riding up and down on my cock slowly. It was amazing feeling her tight pussy lips sliding up and down on my cock without seeing it. It was as like I was in a dream, as I couldn't see the source of pleasure. Her bra landed on my chest suddenly before I moved my hands to her bare chest, rubbing my palms over her breasts, feeling her nipples hard under them.

I felt one of her hands close over mine as she moaned "Please Scott, please rub my clit. I want to feel your fingers on it."

Without replying I slid my right hand from under her own as I moved it down her body to where we connected. I found the top of her pussy and circled my fingers over her skin until I found her clit. She squealed loudly as I started rubbing up and down on her clit as her wet pussy started contracting and squeezing around my cock. She collapsed on top of me as her body and thighs trembled against mine. She pressed her head down onto my shoulder as she breathed hard into my neck while I continued rubbing her.

My hard cock strained deep in her pussy as she whispered, "That was great. Just let me calm down..."

She trailed off as I said, "I'm glad you liked it."

I felt her kiss my neck as she sat up, her pussy lips sliding up my cock and off the head. Her wet tongue slid down my neck and down my chest. I felt her weight move down the couch as her palms pressed into the top of my thighs. I moaned when I felt her warm mouth close around my cock, along with her tongue that flicked over the hard head of my cock.

Nothing existed at this moment except for the hot mouth my cock was in. The hot mouth I couldn't see, I could only imagine in my mind what it looked like. The mouth I could only feel because it was closed around my shaft, sliding up and down. My cock exploded in this mouth as I felt it press even further down my cock until I felt the back of a throat press against the head.

I felt my cum sliding out of my girlfriends mouth and down my shaft as she laid back down on my body and rested her head on my chest.

"Goodnight." she whispered I felt her moving her pussy so it was lying over my right thigh.

"Goodnight my love." I whispered back as I closed my eyes, hoping the power would be back on in the morning.