Power Struggle

Story Info
Who's in control.
1.5k words
4.52
20.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had done this before. Gotten hot and bothered, gone out on the hunt for a plaything in a bar. She liked to play coy with them, let them think they were picking her up. Plenty of time to let them know who was really in control later.

Ariana checked her makeup in the mirror before going into the bar. Perfect, as usual. She enjoyed the rhythmic click clack of her heels as she approached the door, enjoying the otherwise silent night. She was excited to let her hair down and just be a slut again, for one night. All work and no play...you get it.

Ariana walked in, glad to find the room moderately lit. Not bright, but she'd spent time on her look and she wanted it admired fully. She shrugged out of her coat and walked to the bar.

He saw her as soon as she walked in. Smooth milk chocolate skin that almost glowed in the dim light of the bar entrance. She wasn't his usual slim and slender type, her body was full and her curves round, but she had a distinctly feminine shape, accentuated by an incredibly sexy and self confident air. She carried herself like a supermodel, hips swinging just softly enough to make you look at them. She didn't overly accentuate her breasts the way a lot of full figured women do when they want to be sexy. Instead she was dressed conservatively. A red, tea length dress contrasting her brown skin beautifully. The way she wore it, though. It may as well have been lingerie. She was aware of her body, but not desperate for anyone else to be. He watched her sit down at the bar by herself, actually swinging her legs around the stool. She was clearly not from around here. She reminded him of the prim and proper women of the 50s and 60s. He had to meet her. He picked up his beer and walked over, taking the empty seat right next to her at the bar.

She knew she'd caught his eye as soon as she walked in. She felt his gaze on her as she chose a seat at the bar, as she swung her legs around the stool. He was openly eye fucking her, everyone in the room could see it, and she was clearly enjoying ignoring him. She was not surprised in the least to see him sit next to her at the bar. When he introduced himself she took the opportunity to turn and really give him a once over.

Patric was white, she certainly seemed to attract a type. He was average height, though broad and stocky. Clearly muscular, he must work with his hands in some way. Construction? Journeyman? She refused to let her gaze betray her interest in his tattoos. Dragons, birds, crosses, he was covered from wrist up. He even had a few on his neck. She could only speculate about where else they may be. She felt a tingle between her legs and crossed them, turning to order a glass of red wine. Once she received it she turned back to him, shaking his hand and introducing herself. Sh played it demure and sweet, amused that he clearly thought she was some naive Stepford bore. She turned up the charm and ordered a cosmo.

When Patric offered to take her home, that maybe she'd had too much to drink to get behind the while she smiled sweetly, thanked him for being so thoughtful. Almost had him. He was like a mouse, smelling the cheese in the trap, inching closer. They left, her all but draped over his shoulder, giggling. That's right little mousie. You hungry? She gave him directions to her house. Finally the trap was set. "Would you like to come inside for a bit? I can put on a little coffee..." The line so old a man her father's age knew what it really meant. Patric looked at her once again. The way her eyes glittered. He sensed a predatory note to the way she asked, and accepted. Did she honestly just think he was some big dumb ape? Sure, he'd play along...

Ariana all but purred as she fumbled with the key to open her door. It was all going exactly the way she had planned. Her excitement was dripping down her leg imagining making this big hulk of a man beg her for release. He kissed her neck sweetly. She pushed the door open.

No sooner had they gotten inside than he pushed the door closed and locked it behind them. SHe returned his neck kiss and grabbed his hand, pulling him into her bedroom. She expected hesitation, confusion...she got none. Something seemed off. She grabbed his belt buckle and pulled him closer for a kiss.

Suddenly he had her ponytail, pulling her head back, exposing her neck. What was happening? She'd played it perfectly. This was where she took control. This was not what was supposed to be happening.

The utter shock and confusion on Ariana's face excited Patric in a way he hadn't expected. Perhaps with the 50's housewife getup the first real innocence of the night was what he was looking for. He felt his excitement swell, straining against his jeans. He kissed Ariana, then bit her lip. He bit her neck and relished her surprised yelp. She was his.

Ariana's confusion turned to frustration. This was not at all what she'd planned. She was supposed to conquer him. He was hers. Sweet little mouse. When he bit her neck she knew her humiliation was complete. She'd underestimated him. She deserved to be the prey.

Before she could consciously submit he unzipped her dress, letting it fall before roughly pushing her back on the bed. Before she could protest he was on her. He actually growled as he reached up and grabbed hold of her bra, snapping it off of her like it had been held together with string. He reached down and did the same with her panties, tucking them into his pocket. She was his now, and he wanted this trophy to remember her. The prissy little bitch who'd thought she'd own him.

She tried to struggle. She didn't want to be on the bottom. If she was going to submit he could at least flip her over and take her from behind. She couldn't bear the thought of laying, belly exposed, underneath him. Taking him any way he chose to give it to her. Absolutely no control. She struggled against him again, this time drawing his mild annoyance. He pinned her arms above her head, one in each hand.

He made eye contact with her as he dipped his head, taking one of her nipples into his mouth. She felt him swell against her thigh, throbbing with every whimper. She was his. How did this happen? As she felt her arousal rise painfully, like a sharp jab in her crotch a thought occurred to her. What if he made her beg the way she'd planned to do him. What if he made her humiliation complete with the same sadistic pleasure in her need. She couldn't bear the thought.

Instead he was merciful. Couldn't have made her wait if he'd wanted to. Claiming her as his was the most urgent feeling he'd ever had. He wanted her to be his. Completely. He pushed into her, stopping a moment to let her adjust to her sudden fullness. She whimpered again. My God that whimper. He thrust deeper, seeking out her cervix. She was going to be completely his. She kissed his neck, then bit him. He thrust harder and deeper than ever. TO punish her. She whimpered again. She was driving him insane.

She refused to melt into a puddle of wetness for him this soon. She fought against it. She tried to ignore the feeling rising within her. She would not dissolve for him. She needed to hold out. She couldn't...suddenly her entire world exploded into stars. She screamed, then sighed, her eyes rolling all the way back. Her body shaking underneath him. As her last bit of resistance faded he felt his own climax approaching. He stopped and just let her pulsate around him, determined to hold out, but it wasn't quite working. He pushed in a little deeper and felt himself bottom out in her cervix.

He dropped down onto his elbows, mouth directly next to her ear.

"There we go, found what I was looking for," he whispered hoarsely in her ear. "I'm going to fill you full of my cum, and claim your womb as mine. You want to be June Cleaver, you can be. I want to see your belly swell with my children."

He was savagely pounding away now. Ariana, no fight left in her, lay beneath him purring and squeaking, working on her own impending orgasm. She felt the final swell of his excitement and lost it herself, cumming around his cock yet again. The rhythmic contractions were just too much for patric, who once more burrowed all the way into her, planting rope after rope of seed into her womb. The orgasm was so powerful he lost his balance and collapsed head first into her chest.

Ariana lay, drenched in sweat and considering. How amazing this had been. Should he bother telling him she was on birth control or should she do this a few more times first...