Power Surge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fucking me like a girl. Our roles had been established. I would never fuck Rocky. I would be allowed to suck his cock or whatever else he desired, but I would never fuck him. He on the other hand could, and would, fuck me wherever and whenever he wanted.

Rocky changed his rhythm and started to pick up speed. I sucked my finger and stared into his eyes. His cock was now thrusting in and out of me and his balls were smacking my ass cheeks so hard it sounded like someone clapping hands.

I was moaning now. I was purring and squirming and pushing my body to meet every one of his deep thrusts. Rocky asked me if I wanted another load and all I could do was nod 'yes.'

His cock twitched and I felt another gigantic blast coat my insides.

Finally his cock softened and he pulled out of me.

He fell back onto the large ottoman, spread-eagle on his back.

I gathered my senses and walked over to him. I kissed him on the lips and then walked over to his cock. The anaconda was beginning to fall into a sleep. Although having cum twice, his cock was still semi-hard. Rocky was a machine. A black fuck machine. I wasn't going to waste the opportunity.

I climbed on top of him and straddled him. I squatted over his cock and did my best to lift it to my dripping hole. Rocky grabbed his cock and stroked it to steel once more. I aimed for it and it slipped inside me. I felt it swell inside me and soon it filled me completely.

"You're amazing," I said, "Fucking amazing."

"No Baby Boy," he said, "You are and you like my cock inside you don't you?'

"OHFUCKYESIDO!!!" I screamed, "FUCK ME, DADDY! FUCK MY LITTLE WHITE ASS!!"

He didn't last as long the third time and his load wasn't as big, but it didn't matter. I bounced on that monster black like a kid on a ride at the state fair.

When he came his cock softened quickly. I climbed off of him and collapsed on the floor. I must have blacked out or something because when I awoke, I was in Rocky's bed. I was wearing a large white t-shirt and nothing else. I heard rustling in the bathroom and turned to see Rocky standing in the doorway wearing nothing but a towel.

It was dark outside, but I heard thunder. Was it night time? Was it day time? I had no idea.

"I thought I killed you," he said with a laugh.

"No," I replied, "Just the opposite, actually."

"How do you mean, Baby Boy."

"I've never been more alive."

"Wait 'til you have a shower, Baby Boy. Wait 'til you have a shower and get all clean. It's amazing how good a shower can feel after great sex."

I climbed out of the bed and slipped out of the t-shirt Rocky had dressed me in. As I walked past him I grabbed the edge of the towel he wore and pulled it with me. Naked, his anaconda coming to life, Rocky followed me into the large walk-in shower.

I turned on the water and stood under the large, rain shower head, and let the water fall onto my body. Within seconds the shower was filled with steam. Rocky stepped behind me and grabbed the soap. He lathered his hands and began to gently bathe me.

"You're going to spoil me, you know?"

"That's what daddies do," he said, taking my hard member in his hand and pumping it as his cock slipped in between my cheeks, where it belonged now.

I pressed my back into his broad, hard chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

He was sliding in and out of me again. It just felt so natural now.

I closed my eyes and let my mind drift as he gently fucked me and brought me to edge. I shot onto the shower floor as he emptied himself into me.

Outside the another storm was brewing and the lights flickered.

"Looks like another big storm is on the way," he said as he pulled out of me.

"Yep. I sure hope we don't lose power," I said as I turned off the water and handed him a towel.

I walked back towards the bedroom, naked, and shaking my ass at him.

"I don't know. I'm kinda hoping we do."

The End