Power Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy... how made are you at me?"

"For what, cumming without permission?" I ask, shrugging my shoulders. "It's one of those I figure I can let you pass on. I mean, you edged along with me all week without even being told to, and you're almost always allowed to cum with Daddy's cock inside you, so-"

"Notthat, silly... jeez." She giggles, then looks up at me earnestly, a slight pouty face on already. "I mean the whole tying you up and going Her Highness on you without asking first thing."

"Oh, that..." I chuckled, rubbing her back gently. "I wouldn't say I'm mad. I'm actually pretty flattered. Quite a turn on knowing my baby girl wanted me that much, y'know?"

"Really?"

"Really, really. Besides, it was... a bit nice to see what you could do when you were in control. I'd even venture to say I liked it."

She sits up, eyes wide. "You mean you'd let me be in charge, Daddy? Let me be your dark and terrible queen and do unspeakable things to you and-!"

I cover her mouth for a moment, then wink. "One step at a time, lil' one..." I encourage, easing her back down on the bed. "We'll talk about it when Daddy's had some sleep and is a bit less sore. But I don't see why we couldn't lay out a few ground rules and let you take the reins every so often."

She kisses my bruises and rubs them softly, inspecting them a bit. I do the same to her neck, checking on her and kissing all her little ouchies – including (especially) the ones on her cute lil tush. Eventually we just begin drifting off to sleep, curled up in each other's arms, and I stare at the ceiling, my last thoughts being what might actually happen to me if I let her take full control.

I'm not too proud to admit I feel a little excited to see what she could come up with.

12