Power Trip

Story Info
Wife discovers pleasure on a business trip.
9.8k words
4.58
345.6k
74
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne stepped out of the shower and walked over to the fogged mirror and wiped it clean with her plush towel. She looked deep into her own eyes as she wrapped her long natural blonde hair up. Suzanne grabbed another towel to dry off. She patted herself down in the mirror. She moved closer to the mirror and stared into her own blue eyes. For some reason they looked more blue tonight. Her eyes moved down to her thin pink lips as she puckered them in a kissing fashion. She was dry now; she dropped the towel to the floor and stepped back to see the rest of her body. She cupped her large firm breasts in her hands. Suzanne loved her breasts and felt like they were the best feature of her body. Robert, her husband adored them and she felt they were the main reason he fell for her. He loved big tits and couldn’t keep his hands off her when they first met. Now, after five years of marriage it didn’t seem like he cared for them or her body as much. Suzanne moved her hands down to her tummy and turned to the side. Her stomach was not as flat as it used to be. At age 36 she felt it was pretty good but she promised herself that she would start going back to the gym 3 times a week like she used to.


Suzanne eyes moved to her ass. She thought it was big, but had a nice shape to it. Her ass had always been firm and still was now. Some days she loved it others she didn’t. When she didn’t it was because of Robert. He had always made fun of her ass. He would call her fat ass, and ghetto butt sometimes. No matter how hard she worked out, her ass would just get firmer but not smaller.


She turned back to the mirror, and picked up her favorite scented lotion. As soon as the lotion touched her hand, the smell of strawberries filled the room. Suzanne watcher her own lips turn to a smile as she slowly smoothed the lotion all over her body. She squeezed out a little more in her hand. Then rubbed her two hands quickly together to get them hot. Suzanne smoothed the hot lotion slowly between her legs and over her pussy. She quickly took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. Her eyes opened to her nipples getting hard as her fingers pleased her clit. She watched herself slide two fingers into her moist pussy.


“God, I hope Robert is still up,” she thought to herself.


Still hearing the baseball game on the television, Suzanne was disappointed. She had hoped to get Robert in the mood tonight because she really ached for it. Suzanne looked at herself closely one more time in the mirror. Licked her juices off her fingers, checked herself and opened the door to the bedroom.


Suzanne looked over at Robert to see him half asleep in bed. The game was watching him more then he was watching it. She slipped in bed without him noticing. Suzanne began to stroke Robert’s chest with her French nails. She pressed her breast up against him.


“Honey the game is on,” Robert whined.


“I want you baby,” Suzanne whispered in his ear and moved her hips closer to Robert.


“Can’t we wait a few,” Robert questioned?


Suzanne was upset; again she was going to have to take control. She needed it bad tonight and she was not going to let Robert fall asleep on her again.


Suzanne moved down under the sheets. She reached into his boxers, and took his soft cock into her hands. She heard Robert breath deep and felt him getting hard. Suzanne licked her lips, and licked the tip of Robert’s dick.


“Get it up for me honey,” Suzanne said with lust.


Suzanne opened her mouth wide and took his semi-hard cock deep into her mouth. She began sucking him feverishly until he was hard. It wasn’t long before Suzanne could feel that Robert was close to cumming. She stopped, glanced at Robert and saw him with his eyes closed and mouth open.


Just in the nick of time Suzanne thought to herself. If he came now that would be it for the night. Suzanne rose up to meet Robert’s lips to kiss him. He turned his cheek to her lips. She was disappointed again, hating the fact that he wouldn’t kiss her after she went down on him. Suzanne still needed to feel him inside her. She turned her back to him, took his cock and slowly slid him inside her wet pussy. She could hear Robert moaning and felt his body tensing up, trying to hold back. Suzanne stayed still until she felt he was ready.

He has got to be ready by now, she thought to herself.
Suzanne started to ride Robert’s dick hard. She was on her feet bracing herself with her hands on his legs. She could hear the sounds of her ass slapping hard against his body. Suzanne opened her eyes to see her reflection in the mirror across the room. This turned her on more, seeing Roberts cock going in and out of her.


“Shit, I’m cumming, oh yes baby,” Robert Shouted.


Suzanne fucked him harder trying to cum herself. It was to late, he was soft. Suzanne got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned Robert was dead asleep.


“Fuck,” she said in an angry whisper.


Suzanne slid into bed, turned the TV on and started flipping channels. Nothing was on this time of night. Suzanne then came to the adult pay per view channels.


“Let see what we have here,” she said with a grin on her face.


She took a quick look at Robert; he was dead to the world. Suzanne flipped through the menu of movies. All but one interracial movie was about an hour or more in progress. She ordered the interracial one so she wouldn’t waste her money. The first thing she saw on the screen was a handsome black man delicately licking a white woman’s clit. She smiled, as her body grew warm all over. Suzanne watched intently as the black man ate her out like he couldn’t get enough of her. Suzanne looked at the woman’s face and hard nipples. She thought, there is no way she is faking that.


“Oh yes, eat my fucking cunt,” the woman said on the screen.


“Now that’s the way to eat pussy,” Suzanne whispered to herself out loud.


Suzanne was now on top of the sheets. With her legs wide open, feet flat on the bed, and her fingers deep inside the folds of her wet pussy. The camera angle changed and for the first time she could see the black man’s beautiful cock.


“Damn!” Suzanne said to herself.


Suzanne wanted to feel something like that inside her. She quietly got up and went to her closet for her hidden stash of toys. In the old shoebox she picked the big black dildo someone had given her for her bachelorette party.


Suzanne got back to the bedroom and saw the back man slowly putting his cock into the woman’s dripping wet pussy. She could hardly wait to feel the same thing with her dildo. Suzanne took the toy into her mouth to get it wet and slowly moved it down to her pussy. Then bit by bit she pushed the big head of the black toy inside herself. Suzanne watched the black man on the screen fuck the white woman with lust and passion. She wanted to feel what the woman on the screen felt. She fucked herself hard trying to match the black man’s thrusts. It felt so good to her, Suzanne couldn’t imagine how good the real thing must be. Suzanne looked down and could see that her toy was covered with her juices and the room now smelled of sex. She couldn’t believe that Robert was still sleep. Suzanne continued pleasing herself with the toy at a more rapid pace. Suzanne was in her own world now as she moaned out loud and came harder than she had in a long time.


Suzanne’s body relaxed and her mind was spinning. She watched the woman suck the black man’s cock with sheer enjoyment. She was envious; she wished it were her satisfying that black man. Gratifying him the way that he pleased her. Suzanne watched him tense up with pleasure and release his seed into her mouth. Watching the woman gulp down the black man’s cock turned her on. She wondered if she could ever do that. She had never let a man cum in her mouth, no less swallow. Suzanne watched and played with herself through three more scenes of this interracial porn flick. Then went to sleep satisfied.


Steve looked at his watch, as he was entering the office. Traffic was horrible this morning and he just made it in by two minutes. He walked down the hall and caught the eye of the “Ice Princess”, his boss Suzanne. She was on the phone, and tapped her watch to let him know he was almost late. Of course this ticked Steve off. He knew what time it was and didn’t need her to tell him. Steve had worked for Suzanne for about a year now. She could be a bitch sometimes, was pretty strict with her rules, but fair. She paid way above average for her graphic designers. She hired the best people and for a small design shop, was doing something. Her company had beat out a lot of the big boys more times than not. Steve had much respect for Suzanne even though she could be cold at times.


Steve was about an hour into his work when his phone rang. It was Suzanne, and she wanted to see him in her office. Steve was immediately irritated by her summons.


“I can’t believe this woman,” Steve muttered to himself.


“Hey, Suzanne if this is about my time,” Steve said as he walked into her office.


“No, no, no, sit down. I am not worried about that,” Suzanne said lightheartedly.


Steve was almost in shock as he sat down in a chair in front of her desk. He wondered what this carefree attitude was she had today.


“I need you to come with me on a business trip, to see a client,” Suzanne said to Steve.


It was now 6:30 AM Steve was surprised that Suzanne was not at the gate yet. There flight was to leave at 7:00 AM. Steve rose out of his chair to see if she was coming down the concourse. When he looked he almost did a double take. Suzanne looked stunning. Steve had never seen her with her long blonde hair down; it sparkled as she walked. She wore a pale yellow shaded one-button jacket over a matching short dress that was mid thigh. As she walked closer to him, Steve felt like it was in slow motion and he loved looking at her every step of the way, as if she was on a catwalk in Paris.


Suzanne saw Steve as she approached the terminal gate. She noticed his sexy smile and smiled back at him.


“Damn that is one sexy black man,” Suzanne said to herself.


At six foot even, smooth dark skin, thick lips, long strong fingers, a fit body, and nice ass. Suzanne wondered why she had not noticed this before.


The shudder of a little turbulence awoke Steve. He opened his eyes to see Suzanne’s silky smooth long legs. He looked up to see that Suzanne was still fast asleep with her head against the window. He was able to steal a look at Suzanne from head to toe.


“Damn,” he said to himself. Robert must be hitting that every night. Then again, she could be one of those pretty women that don’t like to put out, just like Zora, his wife. She never felt like doing it very much. Steve let his mind wonder about Suzanne some more and went back to sleep.


Steve waited for Suzanne in the hall after the first three-hour meeting was over. Suzanne was talking to Maria, their client in the doorway of her office. Maria was a short and sexy Latin woman. She talked with her hands and was a very aggressive woman. She had a damn good body, and she liked to show it off. She flirted with Steve the entire meeting. Steve didn’t have any problem with that at all. Steve questioned if Maria was talking about him. As she looked right through Suzanne while she was talking to her and eyed him up and down.


Suzanne and Steve made plans to have dinner together in a few hours as they walked out of Maria’s building. Suzanne had explained to him she had a few things to do and she would meet him in the hotel lobby. Steve was happy for the break; he could relax and take a shower before dinner.


Suzanne and Steve had shared an amazing dinner that evening. No talk of work, just good food, sweet wine, and pleasant company. Steve let Suzanne off the elevator first. He was dieing to check out her ass again. They both had changed since the earlier meeting. Suzanne was now wearing a form fitting cherry red cotton shirtdress with buttons down the front. She had left the top three buttons open, and the fourth looked like it was about to pop because of her ample breasts. She also left the bottom two unbuttoned to show off her sexy legs. Steve wondered if she was wearing any panties, just by the way her ass moved.


“Dinner was good,” Suzanne said. “Do you want to work on some designs now or in the morning,” she asked.


“Why don’t we just start working on some ideas now,” Steve stated.


As Suzanne and Steve entered her suite, her phone began to ring. Suzanne walked over to answer it as Steve sat down on a nearby couch. Steve could hear all of Suzanne’s conversation. She was talking to her husband Robert. Steve watched Suzanne pace around the room while she was trying to explain to Robert why she didn’t call home right away. Steve could see how frustrated Suzanne was, and wondered how deep her frustration went.


Suzanne slammed down the phone and plopped down on the couch next to Steve.


“I am sorry you had to hear that. He can be such a pain sometimes. When I’m at home it’s like I’m invisible. As soon as I go out, or do something without him, he wants to know what I’m doing every second I am not there.”


“It’s very hard for me to believe that he doesn’t notice you at home. I can see why he would miss you, but I don’t know.” Steve responded with concern.


“Why do you say that,” Suzanne asked.


“You’re a very beautiful and talented woman Suzanne. He should notice that every day, you deserve better,” Steve said looking in her eyes.


“Thanks,” Suzanne said with a smile. “That means a lot to me.”


The room was silent; Steve and Suzanne were still. Steve moved closer to Suzanne and put his arm around her.


“You need a hug,” Steve asked.


“Yes,” Suzanne whispered.


Suzanne felt her body getting warm as she rested her head on Steve’s shoulder. He smelled so good, so manly as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. She wanted so much more than a hug from Steve. She needed to be wanted, she yearned to be wanted by a real man like Steve.


Suzanne broke the long embrace.


“Sorry,” she apologized softly. “We really need to get to work.”


“Yes we do,” Steve said as he pulled her head to his and kissed Suzanne passionately.


Suzanne kissed Steve back and held him with a tight embrace. Steve turned Suzanne’s body down onto the couch and looked in her eyes.


“Damn, you are so sexy,” Steve said softly.


Suzanne closed her eyes as Steve traced his fingers lightly over her face. She felt the warmth of Steve’s fingers as they moved down her neck and then between her breasts. Steve slid his hand down over her quivering stomach as Suzanne gasped for air as she looked into Steve’s eyes. Steve then moved his hand further down under her dress, revealing her black lace thong.


“No, no, no,” Suzanne moaned, as she closed her legs tight. Trying to keep Steve from feeling how wet she was.


Steve kissed Suzanne with desire as he forced his hand between Suzanne’s clinched legs.


“Oh yes,” Suzanne whispered as she opened her legs wide.


Then raising her hips to Steve’s fingers, giving him full access to her. Steve took advantage of her open treasure as his fingers slid into her with ease. He held them deep inside her as Suzanne grinded her body against his hand. Steve continued to kiss his way down to her quivering stomach as Suzanne moaned for more.


Suzanne closed her eyes tightly as she felt the first touch of Steve’s tongue caressing the folds of her moist pussy. His tongue was like a soft but powerful twister. Pleasing her to the core, unlike anything she had felt before. Suzanne pressed Steve’s face hard into her as she opened her legs wider for him. Suzanne started breathing heavy, and she could smell the sweet smell of her sex in the air. Her body begged for more of this intense pleasure.


“Oh, I am going to cum,” Suzanne panted. “Eat my fucking pussy.”


Suzanne’s body tensed up, her legs spread open wider, as her fingers tightly gripped the pillow next to her. She felt the wave of heat come over her body triggering the great explosion. Suzanne couldn’t move, the beat of her heart pounded in her ears, as pins and needles electrified her skin.


Suzanne opened her eyes to see Steve over her. She reached up and they kissed deeply. The touch of Steve’s unyielding bare body against her soft skin felt so intense. Suzanne then felt the wealth of Steve’s manhood entering her deeply.


“Oh yes,” Suzanne cried out.


Steve felt so good deep inside of her. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each long slow thrust. The way Steve moved his body made her want to give herself to him eternally.


“You want to be fucked, don’t you?” Steve said with authority.


“Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard,” Suzanne said deeply looking into Steve’s eyes.


Steve only quickened his pace a little, as he held Suzanne’s legs open by her knees. He watched her plentiful breasts move up and down to the beat of his motion. Steve couldn’t believe how tight and wet Suzanne’s pussy was. The look of his dark cock going in and out of her creamy white pussy was incredible. He could feel his own heart beat in his temples as he started to fuck Suzanne harder.


“You like that cock don’t you, Suzanne. You like that fucking dick,” Steve told her with a strong hunger. “Say what you feel Suzanne, let yourself go.”


“Oh shit, fuck my fucking cunt! Fuck my fucking cunt, with that big black dick. Oh, fuck it’s yours Steve, it’s yours.” Suzanne shouted out loud as she clutched the edge of the couch.


Suzanne felt like she was outside herself because of how much pleasure she was receiving. She was about to detonate like never before.


“Oh, I cumming, oh yes,” Suzanne yelled as her body quivered with the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced.


Steve hammered his cock deep into Suzanne’s pussy and exploded inside of her. Suzanne was breathless; she watched Steve cum inside her then pull his cock out of her shooting a thick stream of cum. His cum hit her body like hot wax. Suzanne reacted like never before. Before his next shot of cum, she quickly took Steve’s black dick to her mouth. Suzanne opened her mouth wide and took him in deep. She then felt the warm shot of his cum hit the back of her throat.


“Yes that’s it suck that fucking dick, swallow all of my cum,” Steve said as he looked into Suzanne’s eyes.


Suzanne cupped Steve’s heavy balls into her small hand, as she sucked harder not letting a drop of his cum spill. She worshiped his manhood from the tip to his balls, licking and sucking with an enthusiasm like she had never had before. Suzanne pleased Steve till he was spent, still wanting more when it was over.


Somehow, someway Suzanne and Steve were able to collect themselves to get some work done for their client Maria. It was almost like nothing had happened. Except Suzanne knew exactly what had happened. She knew she should feel guilty about what she had done. Suzanne didn’t feel that however. She had never felt so sexy, so wanted, and submissive in all her life.


Steve broke the silence between them. “I want you to take off that robe and get on the bed,” he said in a low deep voice.


Suzanne stood up and let her robe drop to the floor without hesitation. Naked she slowly walked to the bed. Once there she crawled to the head of the bed with her ass high in the air. Steve followed Suzanne stripping off his robe as he watched Suzanne’s sexy body move. Suzanne sat down at the head of the bed with her knees to her chest.


“Open your legs and let me see your pussy. Now lie back and open your pussy lips for me, I want to see all of you,” Steve said.

Steve sat down in a chair next to the bed naked, with a full hard on.