Powerful Even Without Power

Story Info
The power is out - except with Kiefer.
3.9k words
4.22
21.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evita
Evita
4 Followers

"God – it's hot today!" Nancy Miller said to herself as she hurried down the street towards the department store. She didn't cope with summer temperatures very well, and New York in August was not her favourite place on earth – but since both she and her husband worked here she just had to live with it, right? What she hated most were these quick after-work shopping trips, but both her and John's parents were coming for dinner tomorrow, and she needed a new dress. Just the thought of it made her sigh .....

But – at least this was one of the days when she was glad she was a "closet exhibitionist"! She loved wearing as few clothes as possible (at home she often went naked, if John wasn't there). She pretended that it was because of her trouble coping with the heat – but deep in her heart she knew that it was much more a sexual thing. Like today, when she wore a loose shirt that allowed her to skip the bra. Although her breasts were small enough for her to do that all the time, it made her feel free. Her knee-length skirt hid the fact that she didn't wear panties – but she knew it! It was wonderful to feel the air on her naked skin, and somehow it made it much more exciting to watch all the good-looking guys pass by – even though they didn't know about her naked pussy right next to them ....

She reached the store and stood for a moment just relishing the air condition that made the store feel like Heaven after the hellish heat outside. Then she made her way towards the elevators, which would take her to the fifth floor – she didn't feel like taking the stairs today! The elevator arrived and since she was the only one waiting, she rapidly stepped inside the cabin as the couple occupying it walked out. Just as she had reached out and pushed "5", a man's arm reached in between the closing doors which made them open again – and two men entered. They were laughing and making jokes as the doors slid shut once more. Both were in their thirties – one was about 6"1' and looked like a body builder with muscled arms and a powerful body. The other man was shorter, about 5"10' and more "normal" looking, even though he too was well-built and looked "fit for fight".

Just as the elevator started moving the shorter man said: "Damn, Tony! We forgot the cigarets – they're still lying on the counter!" The man called Tony rapidly reached out and pressed the button for the second floor and said: "That's OK – I'll go get them and we'll meet by the car, all right?". The elevator stopped and he stepped out.

When the elevator started moving again the man staying behind turned towards Nancy and smiled as he leaned up against the wall, running a hand over his brow to wipe the sweat away. "Phew! It's a hot day today, isn't it?". "Yes! Thank God for the air condition in here!" Nancy answered. She looked closer at the man; she was sure that she had seen him before – maybe on television or in some magazine, but her work and household took up so much of her time that she almost never watched TV, John didn't like going to the movies, and she seldom bought a magazine. He didn't look like a politician or something like that, in his T-shirt and well-worn jeans, so she assumed that he "belonged" to the entertainment business.

Suddenly the elevator stopped – and at the same time the lights in the cabin went out. Nancy couldn't help letting out a little yelp of surprise, but almost immediately a reddish emergency lighting was switched on. "What happened?", she said – and the man answered: "I don't know – maybe it's a power failure .... I'm sure someone will fix it in a moment." He quickly looked at her again, saying: "You're not claustrophobic or anything, are you?". "No", Nancy answered with a smile: "In that case I don't think I would be in an elevator in the first place!". The man laughed: "Right! Well, then I don't have to worry about you going berserk, screaming and hitting everything around you – me included!". Nancy laughed, too: "No, I think you'll be safe ...."

Just then someone tapped at the elevator door and called: "Anyone in there?! This is the security guard on the fourth floor". The man inside the cabin with Nancy went to the door and said: "Yes - what happened?". The man outside answered a little tentatively: "Well .... It seems to be a major power failure. The whole building is without power – and it seems to be the case in all buildings in this area. What I need to know is: is there anyone in there that is claustrophobic, has heart problems or any other disease – because it will get hot in there with the air condition down. And are there elderly persons or children with you?"

"No, there are only two of us – and I think that we'll be all right for now" – he turned and looked inquiring at Nancy, who nodded "but why do you need to know this?". There was a short silence before the security guard answered: "Well, you see: we have a lot of elevators in this building with a lot of people in them. And without power it will take a while for us to get all of them opened – so we have to find out which to go to work on first. Don't worry – you will be out as fast as possible, but it may take a few hours. If there are any problems you just yell and you'll get help immediately. Is that OK?". Again the man looked at Nancy before answering through the closed door: "Yeah, I think we're OK in here. We just need a couple of books to read and a few cool drinks!". The security guard laughed and said: "Thanks, Sir" – and then they heard him walking away from the elevator.

The man turned and walked towards Nancy, holding out his hand as he said: "Well .... Since it seems we're stuck with each other's company for some time, we'd better get formally introduced. My name is Kiefer Sutherland – and who might you be?". As they were shaking hands Nancy answered: " I might be ... I mean: my name is Nancy Miller. Nice to meet you! I thought that I recognized you – but I'm afraid I don't watch a lot of movies ...". Kiefer laughed and said: "Well – actually it's nice to feel anonymous from time to time!" Nancy smiled and looked around her in the cabin. "I think I'll sit down if we are to be here for hours – at least I'm too tired to stand up for that long!". "Sure, I was just about to say the same!" – and they both sat down, Kiefer near the door and Nancy in the corner opposite him. She sighed and closed her eyes .....

When Nancy opened her eyes again she was a bit confused, until she remembered where she was. She must have been asleep for a while – because the cabin was much warmer, and she could feel the sweat running down her back and from her face and neck down between her breasts. When she looked at Kiefer, who leaned against the door with his eyes half closed, she saw that his T-shirt was soaked through, too. Her heart started to beat a little faster. With the T-shirt clinging to his body, she saw that he really was well-built and a lot more muscular than she had first thought!

She cleared her throat and asked: "How long has it been now? I'm afraid I fell asleep ...". Kiefer opened his eyes and said: "About half an hour I think - I'm afraid it will take some time yet. You're not feeling sick, I hope?". Nancy sighed and said: "No, it's just that I don't cope with this heat very well ...". Kiefer nodded: "Yeah, it's beginning to get uncomfortable ...." – he paused for a few seconds – "Would you mind if I take off my T-shirt?". Nancy blushed but smiled as she said: "That's quite OK – I'm just sorry that I have nothing to take off ....". Kiefer laughed as he drew the moist T-shirt over his head: "Well, just take off whatever you want – I don't mind!". Nancy laughed, too – but at the same time her heart was pounding and her body felt even warmer than before. The sight of his naked, tanned chest covered with golden hair sent shivers down her spine.

Her sex-life with John wasn't as exciting as it had been years back when they first met. She had for some time been afraid that it was her fault – that she was getting frigid – but now she felt how her nipples started getting hard and her pussy felt hot and moist. She sat as quietly as possible just watching this tempting man in front of her – hoping that he wouldn't notice anything and get offended.

She suddenly wondered how she was looking herself - soaked with sweat, probably with make-up running down her cheeks and with her shoulder-long hair looking like a bird's nest! She reached for her purse lying on the floor a few feet away from her to get a mirror and a comb. She then tried to restore her looks, but it was hopeless as long as she was sweating this much. She sighed and put the purse away. Then she looked over at Kiefer – and saw him staring at her, his eyes seeming to burn and she noticed that his fists were clenched tight.

For a moment she was perplexed – but then she suddenly knew the reason for Kiefer's altered attitude! When she had reached for her purse, her skirt had slid up so that her naked sex was clearly visible. In fact he was staring right at her pussy, which wasn't exactly dry – and she didn't know what to do. Crossing her legs or drawing down her skirt never occured to her. She just sat there, burning all over and watching him just as intently – letting her eyes wander all over his body, and she couldn't avoid noticing the steadily growing bulge in his jeans.

They sat there silently watching each other, but finally Kiefer got up from the floor and slowly walked across the cabin and sat down beside her. He sat looking at her for a while before he reached over and stroked her sweat-soaked hair away from her face, caressing her cheek and neck as he did it. Nancy didn't move at all – she just stared into his beautiful green eyes and all she could hear was her own heartbeat. When Kiefer continued to stroke her hair and face, she tentatively lifted her own hand to touch his face. When she reached his lips, he opened his mouth and started kissing and licking her fingers and her palm, and at the same time his right hand slipped to the nape of her neck and drew her face close to his.

She closed her eyes when she felt his lips touch her own. His tongue made its way into her mouth and circled hers, and finally the stupor left her; she returned his kisses as she buried her hands in his thick hair. His hands caressed her face and neck, and then he reached down and started to unbutton her shirt, while he was still kissing her hungrily. Her hands left his hair as she had to stop kissing him just to breathe, but instead she moved them over his shoulders and down his chest, relishing the feel of his warm skin and the sweaty chest hair. By now Kiefer had loosened her shirt and slowly drew it down her arms and let it drop to the floor.

He started caressing her breasts, taking the hard nipples between his fingers and squeezing them lightly. She whimpered, but not because of any pain – it was plain lust! She could feel the juices that were running from her pussy, and she was sure that in a moment she would have to push him to the floor and rape him! She almost laughed – she had not been this excited for years! Kiefer bent forward and began kissing and licking her breasts, letting his tongue play around her nipples before he took her breast into his mouth and started sucking it. She panted and buried her fingernails in his back. He didn't seem to mind, because all he did was to travel further down her body, kissing and licking his way down her belly – and at the same time his hands were sliding up her legs and under her skirt until they reached her now flowing pussy, which he then began to caress slowly and teasingly.

Although Nancy nearly lost her breath when she felt Kiefer's hand, her own were not idle either. She struggled to unbutton and unzip his jeans, but it wasn't easy because of the pressure from inside. Finally she managed it and tried to draw down the jeans, and Kiefer lifted himself a little to make it easier for her to remove them. She gasped from joy as she saw his cock fully erect and pointing right at her – what an invitation! Her right hand reached down and gently encircled the shaft, as she with her left hand on his chest pushed him down on his back. She followed to lie beside him, and while she stroked his cock very slowly, she bent over and began licking the sweat from his chest and stomach.

Kiefer lay quietly with his eyes closed and a slight smile, now and then moaning softly with pleasure. When she took his nipple in her mouth and sucked it he gasped and grabbed her hair, pulling her face up to his own. He kissed her and continued to lick her earlobe and her neck, before he whispered: "Turn around – you should get something out of this, too ...". Nancy didn't hesitate, but quickly shed her skirt and then turned around to straddle his body with her pussy over his head and his cock right under her own face. She loved the good old "69", but John never wanted to do it – now she had the chance and she took it!

Kiefer's hands immediately started to slide over her ass cheeks and down her thighs, and then he began playing with her pussy – his fingers stroking the outer labia and then parting them so that he could see the entrance to her warm cave. He licked at his fingers and slowly inserted two of them in her, and when he heard the low groan from Nancy, he started moving them in and out, while his other hand kept caressing her ass cheeks.

Nancy was busy, too. She grabbed Kiefer's cock with both hands and lowered her head to kiss the massive head, then letting her lips and tongue play up and down the shaft. After a while she returned to the head where her tongue worked around and around, licking the tip, which made him gasp and sigh with delight, while her hands started to stroke the cock faster and faster. She then opened her mouth as wide as possible and just managed to get his cock into her mouth. She started to suck it, taking more and more of it into her mouth, until the head was banging against the back of her throat.

She heard Kiefer's dark, low voice say: "Come closer so I can taste you ....", and she spread her legs wider so that her pussy was just an inch above his face. She could feel his hot breath on her sex and then his lips, as he kissed her inner thighs. With two fingers he parted her outer labia, and then he was licking and sucking her lips, sliding his tongue inside her to tast her hot juices. The tip of his tongue began circling her clit, and she breathed raggedly as he pulled back the hood so that he could lick and suck her throbbing clit directly. She gasped and had to remove her mouth from his cock for a moment for fear of biting him, but her hands still rubbed the shaft as she closed her eyes and wimpered with pleasure.

After a while Nancy turned her head and panted: "Are you a horse rider?", and as Kiefer nodded she said with a grin: "Well – why don't you be the horse today?!", and she moved down to kneel over his lower abdomen, still with her back towards him. Kiefer laughed, but as she took his cock and guided it to the mouth of her pussy and then lowered herself down on him, he stopped laughing and gasped out loud. Nancy started to move slowly up and down with her hands resting on Kiefer's knees, curving her lower back so that she could feel the cock massaging her clit. She sat with her head thrown back and with her eyes closed, while she felt Kiefer's hands grabbing her ass cheeks. He stroked them gently and then started rubbing her anus with his thumb. It sent shivers up her spine and she rode him faster and faster, each time driving herself down as far as she could, feeling the head of his cock touching the bottom of her vagina. Soon they were both breathing hard, and she bent forwards even further to give him a clear view of her pussy and his cock sliding in and out of it. Kiefer panted, half-laughing: "Oh, God! This feels so good! Are you a horse rider, too?"

Suddenly her cell-phone rang and they both stopped moving. For a moment she considered not answering it, but then she changed her mind. After all it might be her daughter, Jill who were worried because her mother hadn't come home yet. So she lifted herself a few inches to reach for her purse lying on the floor next to them, but not enough for Kiefer's cock to slide out of her.

But it wasn't Jill ... "Hi!" she heard her husband say, "It's me, John! I just wondered where you were?". She paused a moment before answering. "Hi, John ... Well, I'm stuck in an elevator in the department store." Kiefer bent his knees so that she was leaning against his thighs, and then she felt his hands on her waist as he began moving again. John said: "Well, that wasn't very smart! Do you know when you'll be home? We're hungry, you know!". Nancy closed her eyes for a moment – that oaf!! Kiefer was increasing his speed in and out of her soaking wet pussy, and she had trouble breathing normally as she said: "Well, John – I'm afraid I have to wait ... until someone comes to help us out!".

"Us?", John said. "Yes, there are ... two of us in ..... here ..." Nancy answered as she hugged Kiefer's legs with her free arm and tried not to moan, as she felt an orgasm drawing close. "Are you OK, honey? You sound a bit strange?", John asked. "No, I'm fine! But you .... know .... how I'm .... feeling ... when it's this .... hhhot!" she gasped, while Kiefer fucked her furiously, holding on to her waist with one hand and caressing her back and buttocks with the other. "I'll see you later, OK? I'll .... call ... when we're finished ... here!" – and she threw the phone on the floor. She started moving up and down the long shaft again, and almost at once the orgasm hit her. She squeezed Kiefer's legs and pressed her mouth against his knee as she tried to stifle her scream. He stopped moving and just stroked her body with soft hands, while she lay against his thighs, panting and trying to catch her breath.

Then she lifted herself up and rolled down on the floor to lie beside him. "You're evil, do you know that?!" Nancy said with a voice full of laughter. Kiefer just winked at her and giggled as he rolled over to lie on top of her, supporting himself on his elbows and bending his head to give her a long, wet kiss. Nancy could feel his still hard cock between her thighs, and her pussy started throbbing all over again. She spread her legs so that he could enter her, then lifted them to wrap them around his back. He started to thrust deeply into her, and she rocked her hips to meet his movements. They were both breathing hard, but still managed to kiss and caress each others face and neck with hands and tongues.

Then they heard a knock on the door – and the security guard asking: "Is everything OK in there? I thought I heard someone crying out before?". They lay perfectly still, and after taking a deep breath Kiefer answered: "Thanks, but we're fine. The woman, who's in here with me, just tripped and almost fell because the floor is a bit slippery." They looked at each other and almost started laughing; would he buy that one? But he just called back:"Fine! I can tell you that your cabin is the next to be opened – it should only take about 10 minutes, before the technicians are here!". "Thanks!", Nancy said and then they heard him moving off again.

Kiefer looked down at Nancy and smiled: "It seems we have no time to waste!" and without any warning he started thrusting again, fucking her with all his force and at the same time lifting himself a little to insert his hand between their bodies, so that he could rub her clit. She didn't hold back either, grabbing his ass and pushing down, driving him even further in. Suddenly Kiefer closed his eyes and panted: "Oh, God! I'm coming!" and she felt the pulsing inside her as the cum was spouting out of his cock. He kept on rubbing her clit rapidly, and a moment later, she, too felt the orgasm roll through her body like fire. They were clinging to each other, kissing and panting – tired but laughing as they tried to catch their breath.

Evita
Evita
4 Followers
12