Powerful (Immortal Love Series) 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David flipped the page in his book reading yet another incantation that he hoped one day to try out, transferring one life force from one body to another – provided the vessel body was dead. He stole a quick peek at Danielle who was more interested in the 'be-light' ball David had created; once again not a single lustful thought entered his mind. It hadn't become unusual for Danielle to come over to his house every now and again and just hang out, and even though his mother was dead and most of the town no longer treated him as a threat to their lives there was a certain hesitance when people were around him, even with Danielle's mother.

Three successive raps against the door distracted his attention from the Latin words on the page before he noticed Danielle get from her spot observing the small ball of light and open the door. He was about to ask who it but was cut off by the immediate lump in his throat – he didn't even need to look at their face when he turned to look at the surprise visitor. The golden tendrils of hair cascading down to her shoulders already giving away the surprise before he even had chance to apprehend it.

...

Ashleigh.

12