Powerhouse Ch. 02

Story Info
The journey begins- the second day, from Lana's eyes.
1.5k words
4.43
20.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been quite a few days since Lana was captured and brought here. She was frustrated. Ever since her capture, when she was brought here that was all she felt.

She felt frustrated because she couldn't understand her captor. Initially of course she hated him. She hated him so much that she would have killed him with her bare hands if she had the chance.

She remembered being so angry at god. Remembered being subjected to the worst humiliation at having a stranger fondle her naked, not understanding why she was the one who had to suffer.

Now though, she wasn't so sure.

For instance, contrary to what the man, (whom she knew was called Nick but she still resolutely thought of him as "the man" because she refused to think that such a man could be called something so nice), had said in the evening she was captured, neither he nor anyone else had raped her. That didn't mean he didn't perform sexual acts on her, but those acts were...well not something a rapist or a man dealing in sex trade would do.

For example, the second night. Having spent the first night in bondage with her limbs all akimbo, and that ointment he had applied on her nipples and clit which made her so SO very horny, it was quite natural that Lana was almost delirious.

When morning came, a couple of men came in, untied her, and pulled a hood over her head. She could have tried fighting them off, but she knew she would lose. Her arms and legs were still cramped from being tied so long and besides, she didn't

have her spectacles with her, which made her vision seriously crippled. She wasn't sure she would have succeeded in fighting off the men even if she was in possession of all her faculties though. They just seemed too strong.

The ment carried her up and down flights of stairs and through corridors and rooms and Lana gave up trying to remember or make sense of the layout.

Soon they deposited her in a tub of warm water. They attached long chains to her hands and feet and tied them off to taps. The long chains provided perfect mobility for her in the tub but didn't allow her to leave the tub.

Lana at that point of time didn't care. The tub was full of hot water, just the perfect temperature. She closed her eyes and leaned back thinking if this was her last bath, she might as well enjoy it.

Just as she was almost floating from bliss, the door opened. Hastily she tried to cover herself and squinting, she could make out the blurry form of the man from last night. He grinned and came closer.

"You were so good last night. I have something for you."

Coming near, he held out her spectacles for her. Eagerly grabbing them, Lana slipped them on and for the first time gazed upon her captor.

Gosh, he was just so good looking. Tall and immaculately dressed in jeans and a crisp white shirt (with the cuffs rolled up and the first two buttons open), he had a very chiselled body. For some reason, Lana had a weird desire to span her palms on his obviously flat waist.

Looking up, she saw his face.

Dark tousled hair, green eyes framed by spectacles with frames so thin that they looked it'll snap with the slightest pressure. He had a strong jaw with full lips which were now curved in a slight smile. The smile brought her back to her senses. This man was insane! He was dangerous! He had kidnapped her and sexually molested her and threatened to fuck her! He had removed all trace of her from her society and had essentially made her a slave! Why was she thinking about him as if he was normal? She shivered again as a cold wave of fear ran through her.

Then she looked up and met his eyes. His eyes were so green and clear...they looked like pools she could slip into and lose herself. No wonder this man was so cocky. He just had to turn his eyes on a girl and she would happily give herself to him. Right now those eyes were staring at her. They glinted with appreciation, lust, possessiveness...and was that tenderness she glimpsed? She must be losing her mind imagining all sorts of things.

Despite that, Lana shivered again. And this time for completely different reasons.

The man must have noticed her shivering so many times.

"Is the water cold?" he asked frowning.

Lana just looked down and didn't answer.

He crouched down and grabbed her face, tilting it to look at him.

"When I ask a question, I expect you to answer."

His voice was silky smooth, so soft it was almost a purr, with all the dangerous hypnotism of a predator.

And like the prey she was, Lana's lips parted of her own

accord. "N..no...its fine,"she rasped.

He smiled. "There's a good girl".

Getting up from the floor, he went to a small alcove next to the alcove. Getting a few bottles, he came back. He opened a few taps, and then poured in a bit from each bottle. Pretty soon, a delicious smell wafted up and the bath soon filled with bubbles.

Lana watched warily as he slipped into the tub, still fully clothed. She tried to move away from him but the chains prevented complete escape and all she managed was tangling herself in them, facing him.

God, he was delicious, all wet, the white shirt all transparent emphasising the flat plane of his chest.

Lana was breathless. And not just from trying to get away.

Green eyes glittering with amusement, he looked at her. "Well, well. Looks like little kitty still has some fight left in her."

Anger boiled up inside Lana. "I will never ever submit to someone as sick you. You may try to take me forcefully, but you'll never have my consent,"she lashed out.

"We'll see about that," Nick drawled, smiling a little.

Moving very fast, he then grabbed her and pulled her to himself such that her back was against his chest, his jeans clad legs straddling her, his arms pinning hers.

Slowly, he trailed his lips down her bare back, feather touch kisses on her sensitive skin that brought back all her previous arousal times double. Lana groaned as his lips descended on his neck latching on it, suckling softly.

He wrapped his right hands around her, and reaching out, got a

washcloth with which he proceeded to rub her down. Slowly his hand descended, washing her front body, her breasts, her stomach, her legs. All the while, his mouth continued his assault of her neck as it trailed kisses all over.

He started soaping her breasts, his hands gently squeezing them, the rough texture of the cloth on her nipples making her gasp.

Lana was in heaven. Or hell.

She twisted one way and another trying to escape the assault, but her body was yearning for more, needing this man who could make her feel this way.

His lips still creating havoc on her, he washed her off properly, unlocked her hands and got a fluffy towel to dry her off. Get an equally fluffy robe he slipped her into it.

Lana was in a daze. In a fit of arousal, she was feeling stuff she had never felt before.

Infact, she never even realised when she landed on her bed with him on top of her. His hands all over her, stroking her sides, fingers between her legs inside her wet slickness. She could feel his hard on through his wet jeans.

Unknowingly, she put her hands on his chest, feeling the absolute perfection of it.

He kept swirling his fingers on her clit and just as she was about to climax, he withdraw his fingers, kissing her on her lips deeply, the first time he actually kissed her.

Frustration tore through her body at the denial along with the fireworks that exploded with the kiss. Whispering against her lips, he said, "you can call me Nick. "

***** ***** *******

A few men entered the room

disturbing Lana from her musings. They brought in her lunch for the day and left as quietly as they had come.

Lana went back to her thoughts from that day.

She remembered the perfection of that kiss, the arousal, his tenderness which covered his possessiveness- it was the stuff that romantic novels were made of.

However, her situation was hardly a romance was it?

The reality seeped through her foggy brain and cut through the haze of arousal.

She had pushed him off the bed and he had got up laughing.

"You'll be mine one day little kitty," he had said before leaving. "Never, you sick bastard," she had screamed.

All she got for that was his infuriating laugh as he left the room, the sound of it being locked coming through clearly.

Lana remembered that day very well. As she tucked into her lunch, she thought to herself, "Is it normal for me to still like the name Nick so much?"

Three rooms down, Nick was in his room, a frown on his handsome face. Things were changing...

To be continued.