Powerless

Story Info
Power doesn't always rest in the captor's hands.
996 words
3.4
27.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you preparing for your morning shower through your partially open bedroom shades. You are bending down to slip your panties off. You don't let them drop, instead you guide them all the way down and over your feet. This is very erotic to me, and I start breathing hard. You are now standing in front of your dresser mirror, taking in the image of your body. Of course, you are not the only one. It's then that my mind is made up. I must have you. Use your body to quench the fire in me that you have caused. I wait impatiently. I hear the water starting and make my way to the back door...

You are in the shower after a leisurely morning sipping coffee and thinking about having sex. Horny and alone, you slip a finger between your folds as the water cascades down your body. You stop suddenly, thinking maybe the phone had rung, or was it something else? Contented that it was nothing, you slip back into your fantasy, lazily fingering around your clit, content with a slow, strong orgasm.

I see you in the shower through the glass, I'm almost sure you are playing with yourself. I am too far-gone now, past the point of morality or conscience. I silently slip out of my clothes, all the while stealing glances around the corner of your naked body. I make a little noise, but I don't think that you have heard. At last I am naked and I make my way towards the shower. I take my belt with me, knowing you may not be at all willing.

In the dying ebbs of your powerful orgasm, you are startled by a sound, much closer this time. You listen intently, ear by the glass, and hear nothing. Still a little concerned, you turn off the water and open the door a crack to reach for your towel. A hand closes around your wrist and pulls you. You scream in fright and surprise as you see me, naked and erect, with an expression of pure animal lust in my eyes. Although you struggle, the stranger quickly subdues you and ties your hands behind your back with his belt. "Scream again", he says, "and I won't be responsible. Now submit and I will not hurt you." You decide to comply, as you have no other choice for the moment.

With your hands bound, and you slumped over on the floor sobbing, I feel so powerful, so full of life. I pick you up easily and carry you into the bedroom, where I place you gently on the bed. After all, I am not here to hurt you, I just can't resist you any longer. I make you open your mouth as I roughly handle your breasts and ass. I want to feel all of you, to take in as much as possible. I place my dick into your mouth, warning you again to submit. You seem to relax a little and start sucking. I watch as my cock slides in and out of your mouth, your eyes wide, and grow even harder. I pull my dick out and lay you in the middle of the bed. With a couple of ties I find in your closet I restrain your hands on the headboard.

Laying on the bed with your hands tied above you, you are a little afraid, but you realize that I don't intend on hurting you, and that when my lust is spent, I will leave. As I move down your body, you feel a twinge of heat between your legs, despite your fears. I force your legs apart and start licking and biting the inside of your thighs, making my way closer and closer to your pussy. Now you can't help but want me to eat your pussy. You are a little angry with yourself, but you can't help the desire welling up inside you.

As I get to your pussy, I notice a slight sheen to it, and I smile realizing that you want sex. I slowly start lapping at your pussy, concentrating on the inner lips and clitoral hood. I can tell you like it, so I start slipping two fingers in your pussy in time with my licks. Your chest is rising and falling rapidly now; I know you really are getting into it. I feel your pussy start to convulse so I start sucking and really licking directly on your clit while plunging my fingers in your pussy harder. Your back arches up off the bed and a moan escapes your lips despite you.

As you orgasm, you are almost ashamed. You don't want me to have power over you, but know that I do. You know that I know it too, and this makes you angry. As I come up your body, you try to squeeze your legs shut and fight me off, but it's useless. I'm so much stronger than you, and you feel helpless to the desires in both of us. I place my dick at the entrance of your well-lubricated pussy, and start sliding it in inch by inch. You see my eyes, full of lust, and you can't help wanting my engorged cock inside you. It feels depraved and wicked, but at last you truly submit to my desire and give yourself to me.

I feel you relax around me and your legs open. I am almost over the edge but I am fighting it. I want this to last. I cup your breasts and fondle them. I lower my head to yours and you meet me in a kiss. I can't take it anymore, so I begin to vigorously thrust deep inside you. I am completely lost in you now, and I orgasm and scream simultaneously. I feel drained and satiated now. I look down into your eyes, and they are gleaming. It is you that holds the power now.