PPP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day before Henry Bluff arrived was devoted to getting the house in perfect order and ensuring that what was likely to be needed for meals was as ready as possible in the fridge. He turned out to be rather younger, taller and slimmer than Albert Blow. The three Ps agreed that he was much more attractive. He arrived after lunch. After dinner he insisted on going to the kitchen to congratulate the cook. That turned into a very steamy kiss, Betty enjoyed his admiration. After a few minutes he whispered to Betty, and then asked BB if he could have his coffee in his room. "Yes, of course."

"Two cups please." He lead Betty by the hand to the stairs. Sally found Betty tying off a used condom twenty five minutes later when she delivered the coffee. Sally and Fanny were surprised to see Henry downstairs again within the hour after that. He talked to BB about how good Betty had been. His enthusiasm was infectious, and in half an hour he was on his way upstairs pushing ahead of him a Sally whose left breast was exposed with his hand on her nipple. When they heard the sound of Sally's cries, Fanny and BB gave up clearing up and went to the couch . She rode him explosively, and quickly tied off the used condom.

Fanny was humming after a hot bath when she went to bed. She got up again when Henry knocked. He insisted on telling her how wonderful Betty and Sally had been in their different ways. His enthusiasm had its effect as before. Fanny found that she was coming down from a second orgasm with him when he climaxed in her.

The girls were surprised when in the morning BB retrieved and collected separately from each girl the used condoms. He said it was a surprise for Henry.

Henry spent time talking and apparently working with BB, but even so had both Fanny and Sally again in the course of the morning. When he had a lie down after lunch, Betty found her way there, and Sally got on top of BB in the study. In the evening Henry had Fanny before dinner, Betty after and Sally to .go to bed with When Sally woke up in the morning still in his bed, she was promptly seduced again to her considerable pleasure.

Henry continued the same pace for two more days and the morning of a third. He was rather tired as he drove away with BB, but happily wrote a cheque. "Three girls, all young and fresh, capable of making me do it six times a day for four days running. You have delivered, Mr. Wolf, and I have won my bet with my father in law." BB drew the car to the side of the road, and took a flat box from the back seat. "Here's some evidence to convince him" It was a circular frame, with the equivalent of 12 to 4 marked Betty, 4 to 8 marked Fanny and 8 to 12 marked Sally. For each 'half hour" there was a used, full, condom stuck to the frame, eight per girl. In the centre was a round of green paper with written on it simply the dates, Henry's name, and "witnessed by me, B.B. Wolf."

"That is worth an extra two hundred and fifty" said Henry. Mr. Wolf did not protest too hard.

Mr. Wolf had awarded himself a night away. He celebrated with, and in, Mrs Wolf without telling her any of the details. When he got back to the house in the country next day, he told the girls how well they had done. Thanks to them and their "terrific if unexpected talents" as he put it, two thirds of the vital deal was now in the bag. He praised them to the skies all day.

In the evening, the girls asked him what he had done with all the filled condoms he collected. He told them about the trophy for Henry and showed them the Polaroid photos he had taken of it. He carefully said nothing about Henry's bet. Sally and Betty then said 'But we've still each got one of the one's he filled. We were going to ask you what to do with them. How did you get the full number?"

"There are three on the trophy that I filled actually. At the last moment one he filled with Fanny broke, and I could not find the two you have. But they are all down to the right girl anyway."

"So he has gone away proudly showing off your spunk!" Fanny and the other two laughed longer than the joke seemed to merit. "You had better throw the ones you've still got in the rubbish," added BB "I've never kept them to find out, but I suspect they will stink in a week or two."

To the girls surprise, he made no moves towards sex with them that day or the following three. He spent time away from the house on the latter two days, actually catching up with office work. When he got back on the second evening, he said gravely that he had been checking up on the third man they had to persuade. It seemed that he too had reputation for being highly sexed. What was more worrying, BB's contacts suggested that he had rather unusual sexual tastes. He suggested to the girls that despite having got so far, perhaps they ought to give up and write off this deal. They protested. "We can't give it all up now!"

"At least tell us what are these unusual tastes."

"Let us decide." Mr. Wolf looked grave and said that they seemed to be varied, but one thing his informants agreed on was that Jeremy Breeze liked oral sex - having girls stroke and suck and lick his cock so that he came in their mouths. "Hold on," said Fanny, "we've seen that quite a few times on your videos. What is the problem?"

"Ugh! Not for me." said Sally. " I'm not eager" said Betty, "but if Fanny finds it no problem why fuss?"

"I quite like the idea actually" said Fanny, "Can I try it with you BB?"

"Well, yes if you are sure." was the reply. "There is more to it than that, isn't there?" said Sally. "He is also said to like going up girls bottoms." said BB apparently with reluctance. "You mean buggering us, like Albert almost did as he was raping me?" said Betty. "Yes, and he also likes getting girls going with a bit of pain, not necessarily while buggering them."

"Like when you caned Fanny?" said Sally. "And more so." said BB.

"You've got a lot of oral sex on your videos. Do you have any of girls being fucked up the arse, or buggered, or whatever you call it? And how about ones of girls enjoying pain?" asked Fanny. They solemnly watched an instruction video on "The Wilder Side of Sex.," and then bits of three other fantasy videos. Fanny stopped BB putting on another. "I don't want to be distracted," she said. She went on to quite long-drawn out oral sex with Mr. Wolf When he came, she made a face over the flavour, but swallowed some and rubbed the rest into her neck and chest. "You have a lot of technique to learn, and you will have to get used to condoms" said BB. "I think I am going to enjoy learning it" said Fanny, "and good for condoms if they keep that taste out of my mouth."

"How about trying beating me a little when you are up to it" said Sally." I felt a bit jealous of Fanny when you beat her." After dinner, Sally was tied over an arm-chair, given a mild if prolonged beating, consoled and finally fucked with BB's stomach smacking against her reddened behind. She wriggled as he came out of her. "I could stand quite alot of that" Sally said.

The next day, Fanny put in a quite earnest hour of studying practical oral sex after breakfast, and again at tea time. Sally absorbed a whipping before lunch, with BB's semen rubbed on to soothe the welts. She ate her lunch standing up, but even so came back for more after dinner. BB tied her up, blindfolded her and tantalised her with a big feather until she screamed. Then he made her scream again by slowly with a lot of backs and forths, forcing most of his hand into her vagina. As he continued to with this near fisting, he had one of her hands untied and made her masturbate him until he came over her face and hair. All three girls spent some time watching the pornographic videos, but Betty took the whole of the day before working up to the point where she could ask to try being buggered. The day after, the day before Jeremy Breeze was due, she let her arse be worked with scented oils in a long session after breakfast. Half an hour before lunch was due, BB's penis slid in. Lunch was a little late, but very welcome. Afterwards the girls and BB insisted that she put in more practice. She managed a sort of orgasm before supper.

Jeremy Breeze arrived the next evening, after dinner. Following a drink with BB, Jeremy had a good look at Betty when they met in the hall. A very hot kiss ended with Jeremy's greased thumb in her arse propelling her to his bed. He made her come three times while he pumped his load twice up her delectable behind. Fanny had to wash that cock very thoroughly before she tried breakfasting on it. After the condom filled in her mouth, she spent many long minutes rubbing its contents into her skin.

After lunch, Jeremy Breeze suggested a walk. In a fairly visible spot, though nobody else was then in sight, he made Sally strip and tied her hands behind her back around a tree. Then he gagged her, lifted her legs and fucked her long and hard. BB kept making him pause to get good angles with the video camera. Afterwards, Sally had to lie on the damp ground while the other girls soothed her back where the rough bark of the tree had reddened it, using semen from the condom as a lotion. BB videoed this too.

They watched that video after dinner. By the end of it Jeremy Breeze had Sally over his knee, and several fingers up her cunt. He made her lead him to his bed with her hand on his erect cock. He then tied her to the top and bottom of the bed, on her back, nibbled and bit her nipples until they were on fire with excitement and pain, and used her cunt. Then he went to sleep. In the early morning, Sally badly needed to pee. She woke him up to get him to untie her. He simply fucked her again and went back to sleep. An hour later she was desperate. He told her he would beat the living daylights out of her if she wet his bed. She pleaded and cried. Finally he kicked her out of bed with her hands still tied. She managed to get to the bathroom and sit on the toilet, only to find that he had come in and was pissing all over her crotch and breasts as she went herself. It thrilled her as well as disgusted her. She had to wash and dry very thoroughly, with tied hands, before being allowed back to bed. There she was spanked for disturbing him, and fucked to a double climax.

When Sally told the other girls about her night, they could not believe that she had found it wonderful. Fanny revealed that BB had taken her to bed and they had "had a lovely normal fuck" before he sent her off to her own bed. Jeremy Breeze was certainly satisfied. He did not want more attention to his cock until he and BB were sipping sherry before lunch. Fanny then fellated him, with pauses while he flavoured the condom with the sweeter sherry she liked.

On their afternoon walk, Fanny was told to kneel down and suck him off again. There were people walking by less than a hundred yards away. Sally and Betty had to block their view while BB videoed. A big, young dog bounded over and gave a lick to Fanny's face and the roots of Jeremy's prick. Then it responded to its owner's calls and left them to it. Fanny was told to tie off the condom after Jeremy came.

They laughed over the video in the evening, especially over the dog's happy expression and the glances from other people that BB had managed to include in the background. Then Jeremy Breeze asked for the condom and carefully used the contents for a long and thorough lubrication of Betty's arse. BB videoed this too. Then he slung Betty over his shoulder. The rest of them trooped after, BB carrying the camera, as Jeremy carried Betty to bed. He spread Betty on her face over two pillows, and made Fanny both put on his condom and lubricate it with her saliva. Then Sally had to guide his prick into Betty's arse. Finally he settled down to a long and quite athletic buggering of Betty. She responded with gasps and cries which seemed to turn into a long, long continuous orgasm. Then her whole body went entirely slack and loose until he came.. BB had changed the video tape part way through. Fanny brought coffee and brandy, trim still in her uniform.

Sally had to carefully rub Jeremy down all over while he had his brandy and coffee, with out disturbing him. He made it just possible. She had to hold his prick while he pee-ed. BB videoed all this as Jeremy Breeze and he talked about other matters. Sally had to lick his prick, wash it and dry it. When she had done so, he had her stripped, her wrists tied to her knees and she was left kneeling on the bedroom floor with a hard cushion between her knees.

.

Betty was still on her face on the bed. Jeremy Breeze turned her over, and kissed her very tenderly when she made it clear that it hurt her backside to move. With lots of caresses, he settled her back with the cushions under her hips, and told her that a normal, tender go of intercourse in her cunt would make it feel much better. She protested. "I feel wonderful. It is just that it hurts to move." Nevertheless, he persuaded her to make love with BB, and after a long, careful and successful session, she agreed that the remedy worked. Jeremy Breeze had videoed much of that, while at his instruction Fanny worked his cock back to stiffness. When BB came he handed the camera to Fanny and casually, rather brutally, fucked Sally on the floor.

The girls then had to bath him. When he was in bed Sally and Betty were told to have baths themselves, get themselves powdered and scented and to slip into bed on each side of him without disturbing his sleep. They managed it. BB took Fanny to bed again, to her considerable satisfaction.

Jeremy woke early. After a meditative chew on Sally's breasts, he sent her for morning tea while he buggered Betty again. Despite all the lubrication she had put on when Sally's gasps woke her, she groaned at the effect on her sore arse. Nevertheless, she took it and even began to enjoy it. Afterwards he made Sally spend some time getting his cock part-stiff. Then he sat on the toilet, made her sit on him with his cock in her vagina, and with some effort managed to pee in her cunt. She screamed, but found the sensation was thrilling.

After breakfast, Jeremy talked with BB in the study. The check he wrote was larger than he had anticipated, because BB had got up early and made copies of all the videos for him. He reflected that he had never even heard of anyone having three fresh girls as their ever-ready arse, eager mouth and willing whipped body for three days. It was worth spending a quarter of this years terrific bonus from his City job to get it.

When he was settled in his BMW to drive away, Fanny opened the door, unzipped him and sucked him off before he went. Mr. B.B. Wolf had just told the girls that they had triumphed, presented them with a quittance of the debts and a cheque for one thousand five hundred pounds in addition. The girls were back where they started.

Chapter 2

Fanny, Betty and Sally went home to their parents and told them cheerfully that they were out of the hat business with no money lost, and a lot of useful experience gained. They did not enlarge to their parents about everything they had learnt.

Mr. B.B. Wolf went home, and celebrated again with, and in, his wife. She also did not learn any of the details. Mr. Wolf had calculated when he gave the girls their cheque for one thousand five hundred pounds that they would continue to be available to him for occasional sex, and so it turned out. The girls were grateful to him, as well as now needing fairly regular sexual servicing. He told them that the fashion business was always unpredictable, but they had been very unlucky. Look at the woman who was now running their old business and making a success of it. She had not half their flare for the business, but so far she had been fortunate. He thought to himself how pleasant it was to occasionally tell the truth to good effect.

Mr. B.B. Wolf worked the girls confidence back up in a few weeks. One day after he had very enjoyably fucked Betty, in the vagina on this occasion, Sally told him that they had found a business importing wooden toys. They thought it had real potential. He solemnly went through the particulars with them, and agreed. They launched into business backed by a bank facility that he guaranteed, for the time being. It was tough going at first, but by Christmas they were showing a good profit. His guarantee was no longer needed. By February, shops and wholesalers were ordering for the summer. Mr. Wolf was beginning to wonder haw he would cash in on the girls success this time when he was invited out to lunch by Jeremy Breeze. He looked forward to an excellent and expensive meal. It was a shock when Henry Bluff and Albert Blow joined them.

It was very soon clear that they had worked out that he had pimped the same three girls to each of them the previous year. He guessed that Henry Bluff might have been the link collecting the three of them. He was surprised to find that it was Albert Blow who had got rather tight with Jeremy Breeze and heard of his perverted long weekend. The girls Jeremy described certainly sounded more experienced than the ones he had left. Looking at the calendar , Albert had wondered if there had been someone in between them. A bit of rather clever detective work had found Henry Bluff. They were proud of having made contact and thought they had him pinned in a corner. What they all wanted was another good session with the three Ps.

It quite quickly dawned on Mr. B.B. Wolf that his three clients were talking each other into a real lather of desire for the girls. His problem was simply to set the price high enough and deliver the willing bodies. He need not even play the blackmail cards he held in photos and video records. By stages he let himself be persuaded that it might be possible but the expenses would be high. He successfully manoeveured them into pressing him to set the deal up and then they would discuss cost. Once it was set up he was sure that he could charge enough to make it very profitable.

His first move was to persuade two wholesalers who were on the point of bankruptcy anyway to put in large orders with the girls. This cost two small bribes and two 10% down payments. Then when the girls were short of cash, he organised a lawyer friend into slapping a large copyright infringement suit on the girls - it was true that one of their best lines was a close imitation of an American original, and the US corporation went along when his legal friend offered to start the suit for a contingency fee only. The girls could not make the substantial payment into court that the lawyer demanded as security for eventual damages. Again they went to Mr. B.B. Wolf in panic. He first insisted on fucking Sally, who he said was too distracted to talk sense about anything. This did calm them a bit.

Then he said that Albert Blow, Henry Bluff and Jeremy Breeze had jointly put to him another deal. Since they had realised one another's parts in the arrangement BB had put together, another deal would be less profitable to him. But the reason he had put them off was that they were trying to insist that a Monday to Friday with the three Ps for all three of them was a condition of the deal. He could not put the three Ps through anything like that again.

"You mean Albert would rape me again?"

"I would get Henry Bluff twice a day?"

"Jeremy would beat me again?" The three Ps spoke simultaneously. "All that and more." He replied. He sternly refused to discuss the idea further, and told them to come back tomorrow to see what else could be done. He knew now that he had them. That afternoon, he spent some time talking up the price and setting dates with Henry Bluff who the others had named as spokesman. This was going to be nearly as profitable as the first occasion, though he would not get the girl's business this time. In the morning, he hired the house. This one was larger, and had a live-in couple to do the work. That was expensive, but the girls would not have time to look after the house, and he was certainly not going to do it.