Practical Applications

Story Info
Auntie volunteers me for first-time experience.
1.9k words
4.08
41.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auntie was always a little different. She has always been fiery, yet sweet. That is unless she takes issue with something you did. She could wear her emotions on her sleeve at times.

Confirming she couldn't bear children with my uncle seemed to make her more emotional. They tried every natural remedy from fucking upside down to herbal teas, special diets, testicular massages, magnetic field cock rings, to simply timing her ovulation.

Adopting four beautiful children gave her a different outlook on life, as if she wasn't going to miss any more of life's opportunities. She certainly wasn't going to let a thing like social norms get in the way.

We sat around her Spanish-style house in the desert suburbs butting up against the mountains of southern California. After a couple weeks of swimming, tanning and catching up, Auntie, cousin Eleanor and I were the only occupants on another sweltering late-July day. My shorts were riding up well beyond tan lines, but it was too hot to care. The AC chugged and whirred in the struggle to keep us cool.

Auntie flopped hard onto the cushion beside me, bouncing my attention in her direction. Her hand landed on my exposed thigh and rubbed as she cooed, "God, another scorcher today, courtesy of the Mojave!"

Returning a smile, putting an arm around her to squeeze her into me while rubbing her pale arm I thought, 'how does she not tan living in the desert!'

"You look sweltering. Why don't we get this off?" she asked rhetorically, as she peeled my t-shirt over my head, ran a hand along and admired my furry chest. I thought back on the first few awkward days we spent together. I hadn't seen or heard from this branch of family since my aunt and uncle had a falling out with my mom when I was a boy. That drama had prevented me from meeting my gorgeous cousins for years before I got the surprise invitation to spend the summer with them. Now we were in a crash-course bonding session, brought to you by Auntie.

My gaze combed her body. Being the first redhead in my life, I had often fantasized about what shade of red her pubes are and how extensive her freckles are. Adolescent hormones sure arouse you over the most basic anatomy thoughts during those times. Auntie never was supermodel, drop dead gorgeous, but she took care of herself. Running after four growing teens kept her highly active all these years later. Her reddish hair dulled since first coming into my life.

Curly strawberry blonde locks draped my shoulder as she rested there. A stirring began in my loins. It had been two weeks since I'd done more than touch myself and that was only to wash. Auntie kept us busy, not wasting any time to bond between cousins. Sharing a room with my little cousin left no privacy.

Eleanor came around the corner to join us, occupying the chair to my right. Her tanned volleyball thighs tantalizingly out of reach were more than I could take, bringing me unmistakably to full mast. Checking the status of my little friend, my eyes caught on Auntie's freckled cleavage. I knew she could see my shorts lifting, probably make out the ridge of my pulsing corona.

"Me and El were talking and I was explaining to her about circumcision," Auntie sounded without lifting her head. "You're cut, aren't you?"

The words stunned me. Was it a lucky guess, a matter of running the odds, or did she learn this fact from my parents? Or, and this thought excited me, did she spy on me when I was in some state of undress? I turned to Eleanor as if to validate both the content of the conversation and her curiosity.

"It's just that, well, she's never seen one to even know the difference," Auntie continued.

"El?" I asked the source directly.

She looked straight into my eyes with those warm, brown eyes and said, "Yeah, well, I've been so busy, it's not like I really have time for boys!"

"You're eighteen," I reminded her.

"Yeah? So?" Her personality mirrored her mother's regardless of their looks differing substantially.

"Ehm," I cleared my throat. "Eighteen and you've never so much as stumbled across one?"

"It's not that I don't want to! The opportunity just hasn't come up."

"I'm sorry, it's just that most kids your age have at least Googled it."

She sat silently for a few moments. Gauging her honesty was difficult. Has she really never seen one in health class or sex ed, never searched the internet or accidentally clicked onto an adult site? Her innocence only added to her mystery.

Auntie propped herself up on me. "Look, we're not here to judge Ellie. In fact, she needs to be commended for being a good girl and not getting distracted with lust-filled hormones. She's an honor student and athlete."

"Ok, but she's had a few boyfriends. El, your boyfriends weren't jumping at the chance to drop their pants for you?"

Auntie cut her off, "Now, she's had a couple boyfriends, but my daughter is not the type to just bed the first guy that comes along. Dating is for finding a husband, not fooling around and getting pregnant."

"Well, sure, mom, but it was my choice! Aaron thought I was a goody two-shoes and Ish found some other slut to give it up."

"Ishmael was a jerk, anyway. He didn't deserve my baby girl," Auntie defended Eleanor's honor. She reached across to pat El's knee, contrasting their skin tone.

A hand was now resting on my erection.

"This is a judge-free zone, so why don't you just pop it out and show Ellie what a man looks like?" Auntie pleaded as she tested my resolve by tugging the hem of my shorts. "Just a quick peak so she can stop wondering."

She slid down between my legs, tucked fingers into the waistband of my underwear and painstakingly removed both with one motion. My hardon flicked her nose with its newfound freedom. Attempts to cover myself were rejected by Auntie.

"El, lean in here and get a good look." Auntie was studying my cock more than Ellie at that point. "Whoo!" she exclaimed. "Your balls smell so strong. You must've been pent up for a long time."

"I've been here. What chance would I have for alone time?"

"The boys retreat to the bathroom when they have to, I figured you would, too."

"Anytime I've been in the bathroom we were rushing out the door."

"I'm so sorry, Hun. Ellie and I can make it up to you, can't we, sweetie?"

My cousin's firm, bare thighs had my attention while she turned beet red at the sight of my exposed cock. These girls may have talked about penis, but now the real thing was in front of her.

"Here, El, come here," Auntie yanked El by the wrist. In her overzealous efforts, she rammed El's hand into my scrotum.

"Oof, careful!" I exclaimed in surprise at the sudden contact to my sensitive, wrinkled balls.

"Thanks, mom! We're not trying to beat him up!"

"Some guys are into that," she responded with stone-cold seriousness.

"What!?" was Eleanor's shocked response as she settled onto her haunches next to her mother.

"Well, I'm not," I clarified.

I felt a strange mix of lab specimen and altar between these two lovely ladies. My cock dwindled with pain, but Auntie brought El's soft, petite hand to cup my hair-covered balls in an attempt to soothe them. This brought me back to full, pulsating hardon. El giggled at the spectacle of my cock dancing to the rhythm of my heartbeat.

"Now, he's fully excited. We need to use something to alleviate the pressure." Auntie looked around and decided she didn't want to give me a chance to escape, so lubed me up with saliva and stroked away as Eleanor absentmindedly rolled my testes and giggled at their scrunched texture. Spit wasn't the best option, so she had to continually slobber on my nether region. Auntie was in full slut mode and I was loving it.

"Now, if he was uncut," she educated as she highlighted my frenulum, "there would be a bunched up fold of skin around here."

This illicated a few 'oohs' and ahhs' from Eleanor, who ran a finger up my ridgeline.

I moaned my approval.

"Here, you try stroking and see the power you have over a man in this position," Auntie coaxed.

Eleanor took the reins from her mother, who wasn't wrong. I was a million miles away and wasn't going to last long having not had release in a couple weeks and having a couple bodies of inspiration in front of me.

What happened next sent me over the edge.

Auntie grasped El's side and, whispering loud enough for me to hear, said, "I think it only fair to reward your cousin's good sportsmanship and give him some stimulation to finish strong." She proceeded to peel her daughter's gray cotton t-shirt over her tanned, flawless, teenage skin to reveal a black demi bra with one dark areola peeking out.

"Mom!" El burst out as her mom unsnapped her bra.

"Hush, child. Men need something to look at or we'll be here all day.". That was a lie, but something compelled me to overlook it. I wouldn't have lasted long anyway.

El's bra fell away to her budding breasts bouncing into view. Her nipples were dark, matching the rest of her, and puckered to the artificially cold air they were now exposed to.

It was my turn to do the studying. I was transfixed by her athletic arms flexing to pump my cock from various angles and soft, delicate fingers tipped in dark polish in the early stages of chipping. Her brown doe-eyes painted with smoky glitter and pointed corners committed my most intimate parts to memory. My attention revolved back to her legs, supple yet firm. They were shapely and strong and I couldn't help but imagine them wrapped tightly around me.

My eyes closed, balls drew close as I leaned back.

"Here we go," Auntie called.

Her innocent daughter barely had time to respond. "Wha-? What do you-"

Grunts filled the air as I opened my eyes in time to see the first few shots hit El across her clavicle, glistening down her youthful, bare tits. Her instinct was to squeeze my cock, which sent a jolt through my groin and resulted in a blast deflected by the point of her chin trailing across her parted lips from upper lip down. Her unexpected first taste of cum caused her to sputter across my thigh.

The remaining glob landed heavily along her thigh compressed by her body weight thrown back in surprise.

Auntie broke the silence. "Splendid show, my man. Eleanor, wasn't that something? What do you think? Isn't it exciting to know you have that kind of power? He's puddy in your hand. He'll do whatever you want just to feel that again." She rubbed me all over, which sent chills across my naked body.

"Boys are freaking messy!" Ellie let out a nervous laugh and surveyed the aftermath. "But God that was hot!"

We cleaned up before the rest of the family got home that evening. Ellie showered while Auntie petted and snuggled into me.

Unfortunately, we weren't alone like that again for the rest of my time visiting. However, every time at least two of us passed each other out of sight of everyone else, Auntie and Eleanor would oggle me or make lewd gestures in reference to our shared experience.