Practical Joke

Story Info
Wife's joke gone wrong leads to an intriguing afternoon.
7.1k words
3.72
127.1k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa... I don't know about this..." Kevin protested.

Kevin and his girlfriend Jessica were visiting his friends Mike and Nikki who'd just moved into a new house by the lake. It was a humid summer weekend, and after Mike grilled up some steaks on the deck overlooking the water, the four of them had decided to go for a swim.

Jessica insisted that she needed a shower before going swimming. Kevin didn't particularly understand the point of rinsing yourself off if you were just going to hop into the water, but he'd learned not to argue with his girlfriend. They'd been dating for almost six months. Kevin actually met Jessica through Mike and Nikki. He'd been friends with the married couple for years and at one of their parties Nikki had invited her coworker Jessica. Kevin had immediately fallen for the gorgeous, petite Asian woman and they'd been together ever since.

"Come on, it will be funny!" Nikki insisted, pushing Kevin back onto the bed.

Kevin had gone into the guest bedroom to change into his swim trunks. He'd already peeled his shirt off and begun to unbutton his jeans when Nikki had come barging in. She spoke in a hushed, hurried tone and had the giddy, excited look on her face that she always did when she was up to something. Nikki liked to play jokes on people and no one was more frequently targeted than her husband Mike. For the most part Kevin found her quirky sense of humor amusing, but at times she seemed to not understand what lines not to cross. He was beginning to think this was one of those times.

"Oh, come on, lighten up, Kev!" Nikki said teasingly, using the nickname she knew Kevin didn't like, "It will be hilarious. Look, I have the webcam set up at just the right angle to catch his reaction when he walks past the door. All you've got to do is sit there and act like you're enjoying yourself."

It was all beginning to make more sense. Since he'd gotten there over an hour ago, it seemed that Nikki was being particularly flirtatious with Kevin. He hadn't thought much of it at first, her hand lingering on his as she passed him a beer, batting her eyelashes and laughing just a bit too long when he cracked a joke. She'd been planning this since she invited them, Kevin guessed.

Nikki's plan was to have Kevin sit on the edge of the bed. She would get on her knees in front of him and pretend to give him a blowjob. The webcam on the computer would capture Mike's reaction when he walked past the open door and saw what appeared to be his wife sucking on his friend's cock. It was typical of her kind of risky, questionable humor.

Nikki took Kevin's reluctant silence as consent and moved quickly. It wouldn't take Mike long to change in the master bedroom and she wanted to be in position. Kevin's pants were already unbuckled, so Nikki tugged them down around his ankles. His striped boxers were tugged down a little as well, far enough that a tuft of pubic hair peeked out over the elastic waistband. Kevin quickly pulled the boxers back up, opening his mouth to protest. He lost his train of thought however as Nikki peeled off her shirt.

The tight shirt dragged Nikki's large breasts up as she pulled it over her head so they fell free, bouncing generously. Nikki had indeed planned this joke out far in advance. So much so that before the other couple had arrived she changed out of her bra and put two pieces of black tape over each nipple in an X. Kevin's eyes watched Nikki's perky tits jiggle as she laughed in anticipation of the joke's effect on her husband.

Kevin felt the blood rushing to his cock. He knew that Nikki was just doing this for a laugh, but still he was getting turned on. Nikki was a cute Latina a couple years shy of her thirtieth birthday. She had long flowing brunette hair with blonde highlights and full, puffy lips. Her tits were amazing. They were real and very big and round, like her ass, jiggling with every movement. Unrestrained by clothing, they swung freely, brushing against Kevin's bare thigh as she bent over and flipped the short skirt she was wearing up over her ass so that her husband would have a good view of her panties when he came by. Kevin noted that there was no sign of tan lines on her smooth, olive colored skin.

"Okay," Nikki whispered with one more hesitant look over her shoulder, "now we've gotta make this look as real as possible. So just close your eyes and pretend you're having a good time, maybe throw in a moan or two if you think you can keep a straight face."

With a final wink, Nikki licked her lips and began bobbing her head up and down, lips parted as if taking Kevin's invisible cock into her mouth.

*****

Mike was already changed into his swimming trunks, a towel thrown over his shoulder. The squeaking door on the master bedroom reminded him of something. They'd just moved in last week, and the previous owner was supposed to fix a couple things. One of which was the doors to the bedrooms, both were slightly warped, making it so that they would not lock properly. Apparently the contractors had not gotten to the doors, so he decided to take a quick little video on his phone to demonstrate. He opened and closed the door a couple times, showing the misalignment at the top and bottom before moving down the hall to the guest bedroom.

Mike rounded the corner and stopped short, shocked by what he saw. Ten feet from him his wife was on her knees, her round ass poking out behind her with her face in Kevin's lap. Her head was moving up and down as she sucked him off. Mike could hear the slurping noises she always made as she went down on him. Kevin's eyes were rolled back in his head, and he was leaning back on his elbows with his pants around his ankles.

Fire began to burn inside of Mike. He watched as his wife rubbed her pussy through the lace panties he'd bought her last valentine's day as she continued to slurp on his friend's cock. Instinct told him to run into the room and beat them both senseless, but he was frozen in fury as he watched. He didn't breathe for several seconds, finally storming off down the hallway without saying a word.

As he continued to walk down the hallway, his anger grew hotter and hotter. Nikki had been flirting with Kevin all afternoon. He thought she was just trying to get him jealous, which she'd been known to do from time to time. She thought it made the sex hotter when she got him all riled up. Now he started to suspect that Nikki and Kevin may have been having an affair. How long had it been going on? Did Jessica know?

*****

Kevin could feel that his face was flushed. He was embarrassed, because his cock had begun to grow hard, starting to lift his boxers. He couldn't help it. Just the visual image of Nikki's full lips wrapped around an imaginary cock as her tits brushed up against his leg was turning him on more than he would have liked to admit and now she was making very convincing sucking sounds to augment the illusion. He leaned back on his arms and closed his eyes, unknowingly missing Mike who stood briefly in the doorway with his phone out. When he opened his eyes back up he and Nikki still thought Mike was still in the bedroom down the hall.

*****

Jessica was in the shower that had access to the deck. It was a nice addition to have a shower that one could use before entering the house proper when coming back from a dip in the lake or the hot tub which was out on the deck.

She had just stepped into the warm spray of water when she heard the door open. Instinctively, Jessica threw an arm over her b-cup breasts and her other hand between her thighs to cover herself as she spun to see a wide-eyed Mike. His face was the picture of unbridled rage.

"What's wrong?" Jessica said, keeping herself covered with her hands.

Mike opened his mouth as if he was going to say something, but no words came out. Instead he exhaled heavily through clenched teeth. He punched a couple buttons on the phone he was holding with a white knuckled grip, turning it so that Jessica could see the video.

Still confused, and uncomfortable at being accosted by her host while she was nude, she leaned closer to see the image. It was just a door opening and closing followed by the image of Nikki on her knees blowing her boyfriend.

Jessica's mouth dropped open, and she held a hand in front of her face in disbelief as she watched her friend and coworker take her boyfriend's cock in her mouth as she rubbed her own pussy.

"What... where.... where did you get this?" Jessica asked, still in shock as the video ended.

Mike's hand was trembling with rage, and he had to take a slow deep breath to calm himself enough to speak, "I was just walking down the hall. I happened to have my phone on."

There was a long silence between them; Jessica began to hyperventilate, finally blurting out "What are we going to do?"

*****

"Jesus, how long has he been in there?" Kevin whispered, exasperated.

He wasn't so much upset by the fact that Nikki was pretend blowing him, it was more the fact that every moment that passed, his cock grew larger and larger. By now, it was too large for him to even pretend that Nikki hadn't noticed. He worried what Mike would think when he finally arrived and stormed in all pissed off. Would it still be a joke if Kevin was lying there with a raging hard on? And what would Jessica say?

Nikki sat back, wiping the saliva that had dripped onto her chin. She giggled and held a finger to her lips for Kevin to be quiet and play along. She skipped out into the hallway and looked down at the master bedroom, then snuck back inside.

"The door is still closed, I'm sure he'll be out any minute," she whispered, "just keep playing along."

Mike had taken the opportunity to tuck his growing cock underneath his thigh to keep it from being so obvious while Nikki was out of the room for a moment. He was so engorged that it was painful to bend his cock down that far. It didn't go unnoticed; Nikki got back into position and glanced down at his crotch then back up at him.

"Aww," Nikki said teasingly, giving him a wink, "where did it go? You know, it's kind of nice to know that another man still finds me attractive. I took it as a compliment."

She gave him a broad smile, and Kevin blushed hard.

*****

"I have to know why... how long?" Mike said, after a long silence.

Jessica nodded. She couldn't imagine why Kevin would act like that-with her and Mike in the house at the same time, no less. She grabbed a towel and quickly wrapped it around herself. Mike's eyes darted down for just a moment at her slender waist and shaved pussy. She saw him glance, but was too preoccupied with the news of their unfaithful partners and the knowledge that the offenders were so close, still engaged in the act.

Mike took her by the hand and led her out of the bathroom at a rapid pace down the hallway towards the bedrooms. She didn't have time to tuck the towel into place, and held it over her breasts. It came loose in the back and by the time they approached the guest bedroom she was simply holding it in front of her loosely, completely exposed from behind.

"I... I can't do this..." she said softly, stopping Mike who looked back to see why she had slowed her pace, "I just can't do it."

Her lower lip was trembling and she pulled her hand back from him to cover her mouth. They could hear Nikki eagerly slurping on Kevin's cock through the open door just a few feet down the hall.

"I just can't..." Jessica said again, turning and fleeing down the hall.

Mike wanted to say something to her, but didn't know what. He watched her run down the hall, fully nude from behind with the towel fluttering in front of her, until she disappeared around the corner. He turned back towards the door, ready to confront the two cheaters, but hesitated. Reluctantly he turned away from the door and pursued Jessica instead.

It took him a moment to find her. She'd fled out the back door off of the deck and down the long sloping path that led to their wooden dock. He followed her footsteps, finding her inside the shade of the small boat house which housed two jet-skis.

Jessica was curled up with her back against the plank wall, hugging her knees to her chest. The towel was draped over her chest and between her legs, but it left the entirety of the outside of each leg exposed. Mike sat down beside her, adopting a similar position and following her blank stare out over the sparkling water of the lake, tiny waves reflecting a thousand pinpoints of glittering sunlight.

They sat there in silence for a long moment, with only the sound of the waves lapping against the dock and the occasional creak of the planks behind them.

"Why?" Jessica asked simply.

Mike just shook his head. He didn't understand either. Maybe his relationship with his wife was deteriorating a little. There had been a lot of stress with the move into the new house and everything that came along with that, but he thought they were still doing well. Maybe some of that stress was because the cheating slut had been having an affair with his friend.

"I'm not ugly or fat right? I mean, you find me attractive, don't you?" Jessica asked, still staring straight ahead.

"What?"

"Am I good looking?" she asked again.

"Yes, yes, of course you are." Mike assured her, brushing a strand of damp hair off of her cheek, "Any guy would be thanking his lucky stars just to be with you."

Jessica stifled a sniffle.

*****

"Look, I don't think he's coming." Kevin said finally.

Nikki sighed, "Maybe you're right. Hurry up and get your suit on, let's go find them."

While Kevin changed, Nikki went over to the master bedroom. She opened the door, finding it empty. She quickly peeled off the tape, which had more adhesion than she'd expected, being a little painful to pull off of her sensitive nipples. Then she changed into her swim suit as well, a tiny blue bikini that showed off her luscious curves. She was going to enjoy being by the lake and having an excuse to flaunt around the back yard in a skimpy bikini. She loved giving their older neighbors a thrill.

She met Kevin in the hallway. It was obvious that he was trying hard to conceal his erection in the board shorts he'd changed into. She smirked to herself as she headed down the hallway towards the deck.

"Maybe they went down to the lake already?" Nikki said, thinking out loud as they found the house empty.

The water in Jessica's shower was still running. Nikki turned it off and looked down over the back yard and the lake. There was no sign of Mike or Jessica down by the dock. Inside she heard Kevin calling for his girlfriend.

"Where'd they go?" he asked, joining her out on the deck.

"I don't know."

*****

Jessica stood and walked forward a few steps. Mike stood as well, still leaning against the wall behind him, not knowing what to say. He didn't know how to comfort Jessica, but she was the only person who had any idea right now of how hurt he was.

Jessica was much more petite than his wife, only perhaps 5'1" or 5'2" with slender features. She had a narrow waist and a tight, firm ass with legs that were surprisingly well defined with thick thighs for her small frame. He remembered that she was an avid cyclist as his eyes wandered up her naked back. She let the towel drop to the floor, her back still to him.

"You're not just saying that are you?" Jessica asked, still looking out over the water.

"Are you kidding? If I wasn't married I would..." Mike stopped short, realizing what he'd just said.

Jessica turned to face him, baring her body. Mike's eyes slowly worked their way up from her purple painted toenails, over her calves, her thick thighs, to her shaved pussy. She had long, dark pussy lips that appeared to Mike like the delicately folded petals of a flower. She had a slender waist with a flat stomach. Her breasts were smaller than Nikki's massive tits, but still a nice handful with dark nipples that were long and as thick around as her little finger. His eyes drifted higher, over her quivering lips to her eyes, which were locked on his.

"I would..." Mike said again, but she stopped him, stepping forward and putting a finger to his lips.

"Why don't you show me." she said incredibly softly as she pressed her naked body against his.

She was much shorter than Mike who stood a full head taller than her. Her breasts pressed against his abs and he could feel the poke of her hard nipples. Mike put a hand around the small of her back as she pulled the string on his shorts and reached a hand inside his trunks, rubbing his cock.

It didn't take long before he was growing hard.

*****

"Where the hell did they go?" Nikki said, genuinely confused.

She and Kevin had checked the entire house, even going so far as to look outside to make sure all of the cars were still there. Mike and Jessica weren't swimming yet as far as they could see and the little motorboat they owned was still tied up to the dock out in the sunshine.

*****

With Mike nice and hard, Jessica stepped back to where the Jet Ski was parked. She sat backwards on the back seat of the Jet Ski and lifted her legs up together until they were above the level of her head, then slowly spread them as Mike watched hungrily. Jessica was very flexible, able to get her legs to a full 180 degree spread as she balanced on the back of the small craft. Jessica used two fingers to spread her lips, revealing the inside of her pink pussy.

Mike looked up from her tight body to her face. She was breathing heavily, eyes locked on him as he stood there, holding his stiff cock. Of course he'd fantasized about his wife's hot friend on more than one occasion. Jessica had a beautiful face, Asian features, pretty brown eyes, high cheekbones and a gorgeous smile. The way she bit down on her lower lip as she slowly rubbed her pussy made him weak in the knees. He'd never thought that he'd actually have the chance to sleep with Jessica. Of course, he never thought his wife would cheat on him, either. It was hard to believe that the sexy young Asian chick was lying there in front of him, waiting lustfully.

Kneeling down slowly, Mike began licking her pussy. Her body quivered as he put his lips against her. He glanced up to see if she was uncomfortable with the situation. Her eyes were rolled back, but when she realized he was waiting, she looked down at him and pulled his head closer to her thighs. Mike began eating her out in earnest. It had been years since he'd been with another woman. Just thinking about his cheating wife made him angry and he began to pleasure Jessica with a renewed vigor, sliding a finger slowly into her incredibly tight pussy as he licked her clit. Jessica moaned and writhed underneath him, digging her nails into his shoulder and arching her back.

After a minute or two, with Jessica's juices flowing liberally, Mike kissed his way up her flat stomach, pausing at her tits. He squeezed them together and licked her nipples, playing with them for a few moments. He moved up and kissed her on the lips, which tasted faintly of her cherry lip gloss. They began cautiously, but soon were kissing forcefully, tongues intertwined, his body heaving on top of her.

Jessica reached down and stroked his stiff cock a few times. He was larger than Kevin by a good margin. She didn't think she'd ever had a cock so big. Jessica guided Mike's cock to her pussy. He stopped kissing as he slowly pushed the head against her body. She was so tight that it took some effort to gently push his way inside her. As he worked his cock slowly, she kissed and sucked on his lower lip.

When he was finally all the way in, Mike began to thrust hard, until his thighs were slapping up against Jessica's nice tight ass with each stroke, his balls slapping against her damp skin. Jessica was quiet at first, biting her lower lip as his big cock stretched her tiny pussy further than it had ever been stretched before. The pain began to give way to intense pleasure as he filled her and she braced herself with both hands on his chest as he plowed her harder and harder, channeling his rage and frustration into every thrust.

12